You Guys Are The Cause Of My Happiness

Jungkook had been feeling down the past few days

Jungkook had been feeling down the past few days. Though he hadn't said anything to his hyungs yet, they could see it.

Their maknae hadn't been himself the past few days, so it was quiet obvious that he's acting different. They got worried, so each one of them decided to do what they always do whenever their maknae is down.

The first one to do it is Jin. He had called Jungkook down to the kitchen, while the other five are out. Jungkook walked to the kitchen with his expression that he had for the past few days.

"Yes, hyung-" Jungkook is cut off as Jin smiles and showed him one of his favorite meals.
"Tada!" Jin says and smiled wider, placing down the food and grabbing Jungkook to sit him down.

"Eat that and you better finish it or I'll be upset" Jin says, laughing.
"Just kidding, eat it... It's all yours" Jin says, winking. Jungkook smiles a little, nodding.
"Thanks, hyung" Jungkook says, feeling happy about the small gesture.

Jungkook walks inside Yoongi's studio. The older had called him for help. Yoongi looks up and smiled and as Jungkook was about to sit down, he pulled the maknae to his bed.

"You go sleep on my favorite bed" Yoongi says and Jungkook is shocked at this.
"Eh?" Jungkook says and Yoongi chuckles.
"Go on, it's okay" Yoongi says, smiling.
"Okay...?" Jungkook says, chuckling.

Hoseok and Namjoon had brought Jungkook with them to go biking. Though it was Namjoon's idea at first, Hoseok decides to go along. It's bonding for the two of them and since the maknae had been feeling down, why not bring him along?
"Thank you for this, hyungs... I appreciate it" Jungkook says as he breathes in the fresh air that hits his face.

While Jimin and Taehyung, they let the maknae win every game they had played. They felt happy as they see the maknae brag and smile about his win.

Jungkook called in for a meeting the next day. Everyone was confused not until Jungkook called in for a group hug. Everyone joined the hug, smiling and laughing.

"Thank you, hyungs"

"You're very welcome, our maknae!"