[NamJinKook] Uncooked

(Requested by Tae_Tae_love100 💜)

Jungkook was very happy to know that he's going to eat with his hyungs, even though it's only the three of them, at least he's going to spend some time with them.

The others were actually together, it was for Bon Voyage, where they had to separate.
"So, Kookie, what do you wanna try?" Jin asks as he looked at the maknae, who looked through the menu.

"I would want this" Jungkook says, pointing at the fried rice that looked very delicious with the egg on top of it.
"Hmm, okay... Would you want to order more?" Jin asks and Jungkook did, pointing at the dessert.

"Okay, how about you, Joon?" Jin asks and Namjoon says his orders. Jin calls the waitress, who then wrote down their orders before taking the menus.

It took 5 minutes for their food to arrive, but it was okay because it was worth it. At first, Jungkook was a bit hesitant to eat the egg, since it didn't look right but he still ate it. Though he didn't like the taste at first, he can't waste it.

They finished their meals after 15 minutes and rubbed their bloated stomachs.
"I'm so full" Jungkook says and took a bite of the fries Jin had ordered.
"You said you were full" Jin says, laughing.

They all continued on with their tour in the place, greeting people. Jungkook puts his GoPro down, looking at the others.
"Hyungs, I think we should go back now" Jungkook says and the two stared at him with a frown.

"Why?" Jin says, also putting his GoPro down.
"I don't feel good" Jungkook says and the two looked at him in concern. Jin gave Namjoon a look before nodding.

They looked at their production team before giving them their cameras.
"Uhm... We'll continue our filming tomorrow!" Jin says before waving goodbye. The camera crew then stops recording, looking at them.

"Is anything wrong?" One staff asks and Jin explains the situation. The staff nodded before following them back to their hotel.

"I think we should rush you to the hospital now, JK" Namjoon says as he rubbed the maknae's back as he threw up. Luckily, the staff had left them alone now.
"My stomach hurts so bad" Jungkook says and Namjoon checks his temperature.

"Yup, you definitely need to go" Namjoon says, looking at oldest with concern.
"Okay, up we go" Namjoon says as he helped Jungkook up. Jin grabbed some bag if ever Jungkook throws up again.

"It appears to me that Mr Jeon had been food poisoned, what had he eaten for this to happen?" The doctor asks, looking at the six. Jin and Namjoon has informed them about what had happened.
"I think it was the egg, hyung... He mentioned that it didn't taste right" Namjoon says and Jin frowns.

"Why didn't he tell me?" Jin asks and Namjoon sighs.
"He didn't want to waste the food" Namjoon says and the others sigh.
"We had him in a dextrose because he had become dehydrated from the diarrhea and vomiting" The doctor explains and they nodded.

"It's okay to waste food sometimes if you feel like something is not right, Koo"

"Okay... "