A Bad Mistake

Jungkook laughed as he talked with his friend in the restaurant

Jungkook laughed as he talked with his friend in the restaurant. They're waiting for their orders.
"I assure you that the food here is good" His friend says, chuckling.
"You promised that, if it isn't, I'll choke you" Jungkook says, glaring.
"Oh, kinky" His friend says. Jungkook stared at him in disbelief, shaking his head.

The waiter watched Jungkook from afar. He was actually a sasaeng, and since he saw Jungkook, he took this as an opportunity. He stared at the food that is supposed to be Jungkook's, and puts some kind of drug. He smirked before he went and gave the food to the two. He walked away and watched from afar as Jungkook ate the food, chatting with his friend every now and then.

Jungkook stared at the food in confusion. This got his friend's attention, who frowned.
"Why? Is it bad?" His friend asks, raising his brow.
"I don't know... It tastes weird, is it suppose to taste like this?" Jungkook asks and his friend called for a waiter, to take the food and change it. The food is taken away and Jungkook rubbed his forehead.
"You good?" His friend asks and Jungkook shrugs.

"I don't know... I feel dizzy" Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip.
"You want me to take you to the bathroom?" His friend asks and Jungkook nodded. They stood up, his friend wrapping an arm around his waist to help him up. But they couldn't reach the bathroom as Jungkook passes out in his arms. His friend gasped and carried him to where they sat at and called for an ambulance.

The six members arrived at the hospital, meeting Jungkook friend. They asked him what happened and he explained everything. It took an agonizing 2 hours before a doctor approached them.
"What happened, doctor?" Namjoon asks, frowning.
"It seems to be that Mr Jeon had been drugged and may I ask what he ate when this happened?" The doctor asks and Jungkook's friend told him. The doctor nodded and explained to them everything that they had did to Jungkook.

They walked inside Jungkook's room, seeing the younger pouting as he sat on the bed.
"It was supposed to be a good day" He says, huffing.
"Oh, Kookie... The cops are trying everything to catch who did this, yeah?" Taehyung says, patting Jungkook's head.
"They better" Jungkook says, glaring.

It took 2 days til the culprit got caught, and he won't ever do this again as he'll be in jail for a long time.