Dengue

(Requested by ki_namsope 💜)

"Can one of you get Jungkook, I've told him to come down but he isn't coming down... " Jin says, sighing. Jimin stood up, biting into his bread before walking to the maknae's room. He knocks on the Jungkook's door, but no one was answering.

Sighing, he decided to get in.
"I'm walking in, JK" He says and looked around. He sees a lump on the bed, covered by the blanket. Walking to the bed, he removed the blanket and is met with Jungkook, who is shivering.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" Jimin asks and checks Jungkook's temperature. He gasps as he felt how hot the maknae is.
"Jungkook, you're sick" He says and the maknae gagged. Jimin immediately looks around and sees the small bin.

He took it and gave it to Jungkook, who then started vomiting. Jimin then calls for one of the members to help him and grab the thermometer.

"I think we should take him to the hospital... Look, he has a rash" Jin says and they all agreed.
"Jungkook ah... Come on, I'll help you up" Namjoon says and wrapped his arm around the maknae's waist as they stood up.
"Bring him some bag if he ever vomits again" Yoongi says and Hoseok immediately took some.

"We have connected Mr Jeon into some IV because he needs fluids... And from his symptoms, it seems to me that it's dengue... Fortunately, it's only mild dengue and it will go away in a week... For now, he needs to stay here" The doctor explains and they all nodded.

A week later...

Jungkook sat up while Hoseok gave him the peeled orange.
"Thank you" Jungkook says and stared eating the fruit.
"We'll be leaving later?" Jungkook asks and Jin nodded.

"Yup, but you still need to rest" Taehyung says and Jungkook huffs.