Drunk JK

Jungkook was super drunk, he and his 97 liner friends had decided to go out and have fun

Jungkook was super drunk, he and his 97 liner friends had decided to go out and have fun. It was because they haven't seen each other for almost a month now, so they planned about this hangout.

Luckily, one of them had decided to stay sober and had brought Jungkook and everyone home. Jungkook walked inside the house, even in his drunken state, he still managed to open the locked door.

He walked in, stumbling. He held onto the wall, groaning.
"Hyungs?" He says, walking to the living room. But he didn't see anyone, just darkness. He groaned, tripping on air and a loud sound is heard. There, he just passed out, letting darkness take over him.

Jungkook groans, squinting his eyes as he looked around. He touched his head, which hurts so bad. He sat up and is met with six eyes staring at him.

"Why am I in a hospital?" Jungkook asks and Hoseok sighs.
"I saw you passed out on the floor, bleeding, JK" Hoseok says, huffing.
"You know how horrified I was" Hoseok says, pouting.

Jungkook huffs.
"I'm sorry, hyungies" He says, looking at the others.
"Okay, this better not happen again, yeah? Luckily you didn't have any concussion, kiddo" Yoongi says and Jungkook nods.

"You got a cut on your head though"

"I know that"