Drunk Confession

(Requested by Annie_kaur12 💜)

Jungkook looks at his friends and smiled at them as they offered him a glass of soju.
"Drink, Jungkook ah... Just try for once" His friend
says.

They told him that they want to hangout, but he didn't expect that it was in a bar. He was a bit nervous, since he hadn't told his brothers yet.

He gulps, you only live once I guess. He took the glass of soju and drank it, wincing as it stings his throat. He smiles at his friends, who looks proud of him.

The six looks up with worried expressions as soon as they heard the door open. All of them stood up from the couch and walked to the front door, being met with Jungkook.

They all noticed something. He looked drunk. Hoseok sniffs him, gasping.
"Jungkook! You reek of alcohol!" Hoseok says, making all of them look at the maknae with wide eyes.

"You're drunk! You didn't even tell us where you were going! Do you know how worried we were?! Huh?! Kim Jungkook, tell us why you went drinking! This is not the Jungkook we know" Jin says, scolding the maknae.

Jungkook starts crying, falling on his knees.
"Hyung... Please do something" Jungkook says, making all of them frown.

"What? Tell us, Jungkookie" Namjoon says, helping the maknae up. Jungkook looks at Namjoon with glossy eyes before hugging him.
"I don't like how they treat me at school... They bully me, hyungs... They're so mean to me" Jungkook slurs, sobbing as he tightened his hug on the older.

The six stared at each other, shocked at the confession.
"Who... Who, Jungkook ah?" Jimin asks, gulping. Jungkook starts telling them names before going back to crying.

After the confession, they all went to Jungkook's school. Telling the principal the things their brother had told, asking to have the bullies out of school. The principal was cooperative and agreed with this, especially with the reports they had from these following students.

Jungkook thanked his brothers after knowing that the bullies are expelled from the school.