Jungkook's Wisdom Tooth Removal

The six got inside the room as Jungkook's tooth removal had finished

The six got inside the room as Jungkook's tooth removal had finished. As they walked inside, they're met with Jungkook, who's holding an ice pack to his swollen cheeks and looking like he's high, of course he is, high on anesthesia.

"Ohhhh, here's my hyungs everybody! They're so handsome, yeah? Yeah?" Jungkook says, his voice a little too loud.
"Jungkookie, quiet down a bit" Jin says as he puts a finger over his lips.
"Like this?" Jungkook whispers, which they couldn't hear that much. A nurse walked to them, bowing before pushing the wheelchair he had with him.

Namjoon and Jimin helped Jungkook up. The younger's legs were wobbly, so it was a bit hard.
"Woahhhh" Jungkook says, laughing and hiccuped a bit. They chuckled and Jungkook is pushed out of the room with the others following him.

Yoongi drove as Jungkook sat on the backseat, in between Jimin and Taehyung.
"Now, who are these guys?" Jungkook slurred as he looked back and forth at the two. They laughed and made up names and said it to Jungkook.
"Oh, so you're Vante and you're Mr Timothy?" Jungkook says, laughing.

The two chuckles while Jin who's in the passenger seat laughed.
"Oh, who's cleaning the windows?" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Who are those in the back?" Jungkook asks as he looked back at the two.

Namjoon and Hoseok waved at him, laughing.
"Ohhh... A dimpled cutie..." Jungkook says as he looked at Namjoon.
"And a sunshine!" Jungkook says, about to climb over the seat if it weren't for Jimin stopping him.
"Jungkook, sit down" Jin says and Jungkook scoffs, huffing.

"He's definitely gonna regret this tomorrow" Taehyung says and finished filming.
"Oh, yeah" Jimin says, laughing.
"You two better not blackmail him" Yoongi says and the two just laughed evilly.