Bullied

Jungkook winces as he stared at himself in the restroom mirror

Jungkook winces as he stared at himself in the restroom mirror. The bruises on his face, and his bleeding lip. He sighs, pulling out his concealer, which he uses to cover up the bruises. He's gonna have an excuse about the lip though. He finishes covering up and got out of the restroom where people looked at him in pity. He looks down and walked faster.

Jungkook got home, the others stared at him.
"Kookie, you okay? Why are you gloomy?" Jin says as he walked to the maknae, touching his cheek. Jungkook winces, pushing Jin's hand away.
"I'm okay" Jungkook says and walked away. Jin looked his hand and frowned. He looked at the others and Jin followed the maknae.

Jin knocked on Jungkook's door. The door opened a little and Jungkook peeked out.
"Can I come in?" Jin asks and Jungkook opened the door.
"Kookie... Are you-" Jin gasps as he sees Jungkook's face. His eyes widened and he touched Jungkook's face.
"Oh, my goodness... What happened?" Jin asks, staring at the maknae.
"I'm being bullied, hyung... I want it to end" Jungkook says and finally opened up.
"Oh, Kookie... " Jin says and kissed the top of Jungkook's head.

Jungkook took the courage to tell the others. They were enraged and felt worried for their maknae. So, they took matters in their hands. Jungkook's bullies got expelled and he's back to being his cheerful self after having therapy.