Being Paranoid Saved Him

The six decided to watch Jungkook's rehearsal for the euphoria performance

The six decided to watch Jungkook's rehearsal for the euphoria performance. They all cheered for him as he slowly lift into the air.

Though it looked fun, there was someone who's not liking it. Jin. He looked at Jungkook and told him to be safe. The maknae had assured him that he is.

But Jin didn't like that at all, he was still scared. There's things that could happen if those wires fail. Jungkook will fall a few feet off the ground.

All of a sudden, they heard a sound.
"Did you hear that?" Jin asks and Taehyung nodded.
"Don't worry too much, hyung... It must be a staff from the backstage" Taehyung says and continued to cheer for the maknae.

"Wait... " Jin says, standing up and tried running for the maknae. He saw one wire not connected.
"Hey! He'll fall, do something!?" Jin screamed, startling the staffs and even Jungkook.

"Hyung, calm down... Jungkook's rehearsing-" Namjoon is cut off as one of Jungkook's wire snapped. They all gasps as they watched their try holding onto the thing he's on. He's basically hanging.

Jin ran to where Jungkook is, looking up at him with worry.
"Kookie!" Jin screamed and they all gathered, wanting to catch the maknae. But then the thing for maknae is on is slowly put down and Jungkook safely landed on the ground.

"Well, that was useless, but Kookie!" Yoongi says before they ran to the maknae, who laughed.
"Why are you laughing?! You almost died!" Jin says, slapping the maknae's thigh.

"It's nothing, hyung, thanks for the save" Jungkook says and Jin huffs. They all smiles, hugging the maknae who hugged them back.

"Aigoo, I can't breathe"