[Taekook] Couple's Fight

(Requested by Ryeoshim 💜)

"How many times have I told you to stop going there, huh?!" Taehyung says with anger laced in his voice as he stared at his boyfriend.
"Why do you always stop me from going there, Taehyung?! Huh?! Maybe you have someone there, that's why you don't want me there!" Jungkook says, glaring at the older.

"Oh, you're accusing me for cheating now?" Taehyung says and Jungkook crosses his arms.
"Yeah, what's the reason for this nonsense then, huh?" Jungkook says and Taehyung scoffs.
"You're unbelievable" Taehyung says and walked out of the house.

Jungkook sighs, sitting down on their couch as he massaged his forehead. He was feeling lightheaded when he was arguing with Taehyung, so he couldn't run after him.
"It's better to give him some space to cool down" He says, sighing as he leaned his head back.

Taehyung walked in and is met with Jungkook. He looked at him and walked close.
"Tae... " Jungkook says in his sleep, hugging himself. Taehyung looks at him and puts a hand over his forehead.
"Hot... " He says and wakes Jungkook up.

Jungkook looked at him with sleepy eyes, frowning.
"You're having a fever, baby... " Taehyung says and Jungkook groaned.
"Wait here" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods, sniffling. Taehyung went to the kitchen and got back after 3 minutes.

Taehyung wipes Jungkook's arms and looked at him sadly.
"I'm so sorry" Taehyung says and Jungkook frowns.
"What for?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung sighs.

"The only reason I didn't want you there is because I've been planning something and I didn't want you to see.... I'm so sorry if I lashed out on you" Taehyung says and Jungkook smiled.
"I'm sorry for accusing you like that too" Jungkook says and shows his pinky.

"Forgive?"

"Forgiven"