Night Terror

(Requested by VnxGgukie 💜)

Everyone ran out of their rooms in panic as they hear bloodcurdling screams. All of them made eye contact, now fully awake.

"What's happening? What's with the commotion?" Yoongi asks, yawning as he groaned. Everyone was a bit confused until they realize one of them are missing.

"Jungkook!" Everyone screamed before running to the maknae's room. They got in, seeing Jungkook, thrashing around in his bed as he screamed and cried.

Jin ran to the maknae, trying to wake him up. Jungkook was still asleep, his face wet from the tears. Suddenly, he let out a gasp, sitting up with wide eyes.

He looked around, hugging Jin, who was the nearest person and cried on his shoulders.
"There, there... Hyung's here" Jin says, shushing him as he rubbed his back.

Jungkook explained to them what his nightmare was. They all comforted their maknae and when they're about to go back to their rooms, Jungkook stopped them.
"Hyungs...? Can... You guys sleep here? I don't wanna be alone" Jungkook says, sniffling.

Everyone looked at each other before nodding.
"We'll just get some sleeping bags" Hoseok says and Jimin follows him.

They ended up sleeping on the floor with their sleeping bags while Jungkook had Yoongi beside him to hug.