2

Chu Ruoting returned to the most important turning point in her life.
    If it weren't for the kind of thing that happened to the poisoning and Li Feng, there would be no subsequent ordeal. She wants to kill all this in the cradle.
    Chu Ruoting was affected by the bee venom, and her spiritual power was meager and pitiful. But she still turned her head towards the difficult west.
    If you don't leave, Li Feng and the big brother will come over.
    She finally lived again, she couldn't just die like this, she had to find someone to detoxify. That person, not Li Feng, must be a big brother Xun Ci!
    Qiao Qiao was also poisoned at the time, and the senior brother took her away, so there is no need to say more about what she did. The big brother is tight-lipped, so that the lewd slut of the Qing Jianzong is only Chu Ruoting alone!
    Chu Ruoting dragged her hot and painful body away from Qiao Qiao step by step. After an unknown period of time, she felt that her legs were getting softer and softer, and greasy liquid was constantly flowing out of the center of her legs, and her whole body seemed to be burned by the fire. If you don't find a man quickly, she might just be born again and die.
    Chu Ruoting bit the tip of her tongue and slightly recovered her sanity.
    At this moment, she saw two figures from Yujian running not far away. The man in the sapphire blue shirt was full of beard and muscles; the other man was wearing a jade crown and a green robe, handsome and handsome.
    Chu Ruoting's vision became increasingly blurred, but she couldn't restrain her excitement.
    She pinched her palms, threw her head on the latter's chest, hugged his waist, and cried out: "Big brother, save me!"
    Xun Ci took the sword to the side and panicked holding Chu Ruoting's narrow shoulders. , frantically: "?? two junior sister apprentice you how the" Chu Ruoting words with a tearful voice: "I have been poisoned senior, took me to a small Shitan fast slow fast I was going to die.!!!"
    Xun Chi is nothing but just On the second floor of the base building, he missed Qiao Qiao in his heart. At this time, he did not forget to ask Chu Ruoting: "Have you seen Junior Sister? She followed out secretly, and now I don't know where it is!"
    "Sister is so timid, she is here. I will definitely be scared here! We must find her as soon as possible!" Li Feng also stomped his foot.
    Chu Ruoting was buried in his chest, her eyes blurred, her eyes lowered to cover the mockery.
    She is poisoned. All they care about is Qiao Qiao...
    "...Little Junior Sister seems to be behind." Chu Ruoting's nails clasped Xunci's shoulders hard, but her voice became softer, "Big Brother, Help me!"
    Xun Ci wanted to take Chu Ruoting away and hand it to Li Feng, but Chu Ruoting stuck to him like a plaster.
    In desperation, Xun Ci had no choice but to say to Li Feng: "Third Junior Brother, you go to the younger Junior Sister first. I will take the Second Junior Sister to Shitan to see what poison she has." After speaking, he took Wei Wei out of his storage bag. One detoxification pill was handed to Li Feng, "If Junior Sister is poisoned, take this to her."
    Chu Ruoting glanced around and recognized that it was the Qingjianzong secret medicine, Qingxin Pill.
    It was the big brother who won the Zongmen Competition last year, and the head of the sect rewarded him.
    He was reluctant to use the only one, but gave it to Junior Sister without hesitation.
    Chu Ruoting sneered inwardly.
    Xunci ah Xunci, although the Qingxin Pill can detoxify, it can't detoxify the night wasp! Your kindness can only make others cheaper!
    At this time, Xun Ci still didn't know the poison in Chu Ruoting and Qiao Qiao. If he knew, he would not make such a hasty decision.
    Seeing that Chu Ruoting was hot all over, he took her to Xiaoshitan in the southwest of Xuanhua Mountain and threw her in.
    Chu Ruoting felt comfortable for a while soaking her whole body in the cold pool water.
    But after being comfortable, more scorching heat burst out in the body. If she can't find someone to do double repairs, she will burst her internal organs.
    "Big brother, I...I seem to be getting more and more uncomfortable!"
    Chu Ruoting leaned against the stone pool, took off her coat, revealing her sleek and small shoulders, tears streaming down her shoulders. The jet-black hair floated in the water, as if dense seaweed spread all over. The green gauze cross-neck skirt embroidered with red plums was all soaked, and it clung to her snow-white skin, drawing out her beautiful and slender figure.
    Xun Ci felt something was wrong at this time.
    "Junior sister? What kind of poison have you been poisoned?" He raised his hand to touch Chu Ruoting's cheek, then opened her eyelids to take a closer look, Jian's eyebrows wrinkled, and he couldn't see why.
    Chu Ruoting hated him and hated him.
    But he is the only way for her to detoxify.
    "Big brother, it's... it's the night bee."
    "What?"
    Xun's eyes widened in astonishment.
    He thought of Qiao Qiao, subconsciously lifting his sword to leave, but the hem of his clothes was suddenly caught.
    Turning his head, I saw the usually bright and arrogant Second Junior Sister, Li Hua looked at him with rain, clenching her lips like a peach blossom, and begged bitterly: "Big brother, don't... don't abandon me. Ting'er doesn't want to die, I don't want to die. ..."
    Chu Ruoting said, trying to get up from the pool. It's just that the whole body is weak and struggling to get up, the round breasts are squeezed by the edge of the stone pool, clearly revealing the gully. The peach-pink bellyband hung on his shoulders precariously, and Shengxue's chest was half hidden.
    Chu Ruoting knew that she was not as petite and cute as Qiao Qiao. But she is tall, with a large chest and a thin waist, and long fat hips and long legs. A person who cultivates immortality, how can she have an ugly face, she has a coquettish charm with her frown, looking forward to the flow.
    Chu Ruoting seemed to not know what she looked like right now, she only tightly grasped the corners of Xun Ci's clothes, Chu Chu pitifully looked like a little beast.
    After all, it's been a few decades of brothers and sisters. Although he prefers Qiao Qiao, he can't die in front of him.
    "Junior Sister..."
    Xun Ci didn't know what to do at all.
    He clenched the sword of Taihe tightly, rubbed the Tai Chi pattern on the hilt with his thumb, and silently recited the Heart Clear Mantra, not daring to look at Chu Ruoting more.
    "Brother, do you have a way to detoxify?" Chu Ruoting got up and walked a few steps crookedly, accidentally falling into Xun Ci's arms, and her lower abdomen deliberately pressed against the side of his leg.
    Xun Ci pushed neither, nor hugged, standing stiff in place holding the sword.
    After a long while, he whispered: "It's too late to return to the sect now...it is poisoned by the night bee, and there is only...there is only one way to detoxify a cultivation base like ours."
    "What way?" Chu Ruoting Leaning close to his ear, he breathed blue.
    Xun Ci prided himself on being a gentleman and abiding by ethics. Although he was happy with Qiaoqiao, he never dared to cross Lei Chi for half a step. For so many years, in addition to cultivation, he has only heard about men and women. Now facing the younger sisters who are facing each other day and night, he really doesn't know how to speak. Chu Ruoting pinched the time, and if she didn't detoxify her, she would be gone, so she raised her hand to hook Xunci's neck, "Yeah", crying: "Big brother, I'm so uncomfortable. , Am I going to die?"
    Xun Ci asked her subconsciously, "Where is it?"
    Chu Ruoting spread her legs slightly, lifted up the wet gauze skirt, water stains snaking down from the white and slender thighs. And the tulle gently covered Hanato, and the matte color was faintly visible.
    Chu Ruoting pointed to the space between her legs and sobbed: "Here...it's so uncomfortable here."
    Xun Ci tremblingly stretched out her hand, and the ghostly stunned the tulle skirt away.
    Between the two white legs, the plump vulva was slightly open, and there was no miscellaneous hair around, it was clean, revealing a small pink slit. The seam is covered with sticky water marks, reflecting the shattered light in the sunlight.
    Xun Ci had never seen a woman's private parts. For his uprightness, his face was flushed immediately, his ears seemed to be dripping blood, his lower abdomen became tight, and his head was raised in that position.
    "Junior sister...you, put down your skirt!" He was at a loss, and clenched the hilt of the Taihe sword in his hand.
    Chu Ruoting couldn't wait any longer. On the one hand, she was really uncomfortable, and she wanted to detoxify as soon as possible. She was not willing to put down her skirt, but became more vigorous, raised her snow-white thighs and hung them on Xun Cijin's thin body. The small slit rubbed up and down on the hilt of the Taihe sword, and her mouth groaned vaguely: "Um... It's cold, it doesn't seem so uncomfortable..."
    The moist liquid flowed down the hilt of the sword and flowed into Xun Ci's tiger's mouth.
    He was tensed all over, looking at the     obsessive younger sister in front of him, he couldn't help it, and said: "Junior sister, there is only one way to detoxify, and that is...double repair."
    "What is double repair?"
Chu Ruoting leaned close to Xun. With a kind and handsome face, the tip of her nose is almost touching the tip of his piercing nose, and her slender eyelashes tremble gently, "Brother, I won't double repair...I, will I die?"
    After speaking, she buried her face in Xun. Ci's neck, sobbing quietly.
    The heat from the tip of the nose made Xun Ci feel numb and unbearable.
    The quietness in the mountains, the weak cry of a woman, is the best temptation.
    Xun Ci couldn't help it anymore, and she hugged Chu Ruoting into her arms, rolling her Adam's apple, and leaning her right hand between her legs, her voice was lustful, "It won't die. Don't be afraid, brother teaches you. "