120

Chu Ruoting decisively left.
    The gate of the yard opened wide, and the salty and cold sea breeze blew in coldly from outside, raising the dry grass clippings in the yard.
    Kuang Hanchen knelt down in embarrassment, watching her back disappear into the wet and fuzzy vision, and smiled miserably.
    "Chu Ruoting, I really underestimated you..."
    Whether it was once or now, he underestimated her.
    He tends to be self-conscious, thinking that he can win her compassion with his life, stay by her side like Jing Mo, and get his long-cherished wish.
    According to the plan, every step went very smoothly.
    He paid for her, lived under the poisonous grandmother, and tempted her to expose the truth a little bit... But at the last step, her heart is harder than a stone, and she won't be hooked at all!
    Kuang Hanchen stood up tremblingly while supporting the door frame. The sore burst and blood pus flowed across the body.
    He slumped back into the house.
    The quiet needle drop around can be heard.
    Dim light shines through the nailed window mullions, shining through the gaps. Tiny dust flew up and down.
    Only when Kuang Hanchen stood in the shadows did he feel more comfortable.
    Thinking of Chu Ruoting's resolute rejection just now, his heart was filled with bitterness, and he felt embarrassed.
    In Chu Ruoting's eyes, he must be like a jumping clown. Ordinary-looking, poorly cultivated magic repair, like a despicable rat and cockroach in the gutter, how dare to covet the unattainable saint?
    Kuang Hanchen swept the sore on his eyes and suddenly felt that it was meaningless.
    He was about to flick the bottles and cans on the table to the ground, but his arm was frozen in the air, and he did not fall for a long time.
    ……wrong.
    How can you easily admit defeat?
    Even if you lose, it is Song Shi that loses, not Kuang Hanchen!
    He still has a chance.
    *
    The poisonous grandmother likes to play various poisons.
    Outside Xi Hai, the secret whistle sent by Lin Chengzi added a few more.
    She can just go over there to catch some righteous monks to be new medicine people.
    Just as the poisonous grandmother walked to the entrance of Wu Nian Palace, an extremely powerful aura suddenly arrived.
    "Papa--" The
    whip blew out a strong wind, and directly cracked the pieces of blue bricks laid on the ground. The poisonous grandmother waved the snake-head stick, and a thick purple-black mist spurted from the mouth of the snake.
    Both sides stepped back two steps each.
    The poisonous grandmother looked intently and saw Chu Ruoting's gorgeous red dress, her face like frost, holding a blue cloud whip, blocking her way.
    "Chu Ruoting! What do you mean?" The
    poisonous grandmother was startled, how long hadn't seen her before, she actually entered the stage of distraction!
    Chu Ruoting said coldly: "Poison Grandma, I don't mean anything. I just want to tell you that Song Shi will no longer be your medicine man."
    "Are you here for Song Shi?"
    Poison Grandma's muddy eyes rolled around. , Sneered, "Yes. If Song Shi is not my medicine man, then I will
    report the theft of the soul lamp to the demon lord ." "Poisonous grandma, don't spit on people!" Chu Ruoting didn't panic at all. Holding the Cangyun whip in her hand, "Who has stolen the Yunhun Lantern? The Yunhun Lantern is enshrined there. If you don't believe it, I can take you over to see it."
    She returned the Yunhun Lantern long ago, and all traces are gone. She was hidden clean. She is already a master of distraction, and no one in the world can search for her soul.
    Poison Grandma said sharply: "Do you think I dare not?"
    "Of course Poison Grandma dare." Chu Ruoting twitched her mouth, "It's just that you and I will confront the Demon Lord by then. Do you think the Demon Lord believes in you? Well... still believe me?" The
    poisonous grandmother suddenly lost his confidence.
    There is no evidence, the devil must defend her little fairy.
    She remembered that ten years ago, Chu Ruoting was just a cultivator of Nascent Soul, and she had to be respectful when she saw her. Compared with today and yesterday, she suppressed herself everywhere, and her poisonous grandma was full of anger.
    Chu Ruoting scanned her expression indifferently, but didn't smile: "Poisonous grandma, just treat me as a face and spare Song Shi."
    Hearing the meaning, he was discussing, but that tone contained threats and warnings.
    The poisonous grandmother looked indignantly, and sarcastically said: "Song Shi has been poisoned by me. Saintess, you really don't pick it. Don't you dislike it when you see his rotten flesh?"
    These days, she has eaten Song Shi for seventy. There are many kinds of poisons, which are so poisonous that she can't solve it by herself.
    Thinking of Song Shi's sores and gangrene, Chu Ruoting seemed to be stabbed.
    She sounded like Xuanbing, "I don't like to repeat the words a second time." The
    poisonous grandmother changed her mind and thought again, Chu Ruoting was the first for Song Ju, but she didn't know that Song Ju had secretly calculated Jing Mo.
    She secretly pleased, the snake-headed stick slammed, and said readily: "Okay! My grandmother will sell the saint to save you face." She laughed strangely, "By the way, the saint is back to the Palace of Wu Nian, right? You? Remember the Song Dynasty, and don't forget Jing Mo." She was looking forward to what Chu Ruoting would look like when the golden wind and Yulu broke out.
    Chu Ruoting lifted her eyelids slightly, and said coldly, "Don't worry about your grandma."
    She returned to Xuanshuang Palace along the palace wall.
    Jing Mo hugged his knees and squatted in the emperor's formation pan, wrapped in light into a silkworm cocoon.
    Chu Ruoting was idle and about to sit down on the stone bench when her divine sense sensed a familiar breath.
    She frowned slightly and walked slowly to the door of Profound Shuang Palace.
    Kuang Hanchen changed into a clean light yellow plain gown with a black sachet hanging around his waist. His hair was combed again, and it was neatly fixed on the top of his head by a plain hairpin. He stood quietly under the steps, with his eyelashes hanging slightly, his figure looked plump and beautiful.
    "You came just right." Chu Ruoting glanced at him, "Poisonous grandma will not trouble you again. As for the poison on your body...I will think of a way."
    Her family has a lot of knowledge, and this poison shouldn't bother him.
    Kuang Hanchen raised his deep eyes, looked straight into her eyes, and smiled bitterly: "I don't mind if I can be healthy. I just want to tell the saint, I am pleased with the saint, and I am willing to be a saint. Give everything."
    Kuang Hanchen didn't believe that the sky could fall into the pie.
    From the illegitimate child of the Nangong family, step by step to today, everything he has gained depends on his own calculations.
    Before others die, there is a chance to receive Chu Ruoting's pity.
    If I don't say anything in my heart, maybe I won't have a chance to say it in the future.
    Of course, Chu Ruoting couldn't fall in love with him right away, and he didn't dare to hope. He only asked her to feel soft for a moment...just a moment, he could stay by his side.
    Feelings can be cultivated slowly. Over time, he tried his best to please her, how could she not be tempted.
    Chu Ruoting was puzzled.
    She has never seen each other for the Republic of China and Song Shi, so why does he "not marry her"?
    Out of curiosity, I asked.
    Kuang Hanchen was startled after hearing this.
    His eyes fell on her beautiful face, more beautiful than it was ten years ago.
    He moved his mind slightly, his eyes looked at her cleanly, and his dry and hoarse voice was slowed down: "Really? But I think that I have known the saint a long time ago. It seems...you and I have been in bondage in the last life. "
    Chu Ruoting was amused.
    Song Ju is used to sweet talk, which is almost the same to coax a little girl who doesn't know much about the world.
    She put her hands around her chest and stood on the steps leisurely
    , raising her eyebrows and teasing: "Why, do you want to say next, what was the bond of our previous life?" After that, Chu Ruoting felt cold. .
    In fact, she guessed what Song Shi was thinking. In Wu Nian Palace, he just wanted to find a strong person to rely on.
    "No." The other party denied it unexpectedly.
    Chu Ruoting said, "Oh?" "What's that?"
    Kuang Hanchen said, "I should have made you very angry in my previous life, so the saint would not accept me in this life." His Adam's apple rolled silently, his eyes blazing brightly. Looking at her, "Saint, I am here to say sorry to you...Will you forgive me? As long as you are willing to forgive, you can
    abuse me no matter what!" Chu Ruoting found it naive and ridiculous to talk about vain things here.
    Besides, what's wrong with him? She is not a poisonous grandma.
    Moreover, Song Shi wanted to seduce her before. Regardless of whether he was true or false, it would be best to collect all his thoughts that should and shouldn't be.
    Chu Ruoting said perfunctorily: "In fact, I'm a person who can talk very well. Whoever inflicts pain on me makes me return ten times eight times. Maybe I will forgive when I am happy." She waved her hand irritably. "Song
    Shi , I can't give what you want, don't pester me. You really want to find a backer, other magic cultivation in Wu Nian Palace is not bad." Chu Ruoting directly turned him away.
    She could not accept the Song Dynasty.
    With the Song Dynasty’s precedent, all the bachelor men in the Floating Light Realm cannot come from the recommended pillow seats! If she accepts everything in order, the few in Kunlun Ruins will surely roll around and make trouble. Thinking about it, my brain hurts.
    Kuang Hanchen stood under the steps, looking faintly through the three-finger-wide door, and saw Chu Ruoting open the formation and hugged Jing Mo tightly.
    It's dazzling.
    But what Ruo Ting said just now made him understand that Chu Ruoting resembled him in some places, and they were all temperaments that must be reported.
    No wonder I was attracted to her, intoxicated and fascinated, unable to extricate himself.
    Kuang Hanchen did not leave.
    He was silent for a while, took out Tao Xun, and played on his lips.
    The voice poisoned by the poison was worse than tearing the rags, and he could only use the musical instrument to tell Chu Ruoting his sincerity.
    The low and deep xun sound lingers, wandering around, exaggerating sorrow and thoughts, like weeping like a complaint.
    "Is Song Shi playing the tune outside the door?" Jing Mo was playing with Chu Ruoting's white fingertips, raising his head and looking out.
    Chu Ruoting hurriedly blocked his sight with her body, "No!"
    "But..."
    "Ask me again, I'm not happy."
    Jing Mo was shocked, and quickly threw Song Shi out of the Nine Heavens Clouds and shouted at Chu Ruoting. Go to please. Chu Ruoting was amused by him, and clinging to his neck, she kissed him hard on the cheek, and Jing Mo kissed her again, sweet intimacy between lovers.
    The door gap is very narrow.
    He just framed the scene and fell into Kuang Hanchen's eyes, like a grain of sand rubbed in, making his eyes uncomfortable and painful.
    His heart was sour, his fingertips accidentally pressed a wrong syllable, and the xun sound sobbed and changed the tone.
    Just like the mistakes he made, there is no room for change.
    Across the palace gate, Chu Ruoting and Jing Mo lingered together, but he stood alone and lonely blowing the xun.
    Who is to blame?
    He can only be blamed for his humble background, for meeting her and hating it early, and for being emotional too late. So much so that nowadays I can't love, ask, or complain.
    Kuang Hanchen lowered his eyes and squeezed Tao Xun in his hands.
    The cold wind blew across the ground.
    Just in time, the sound transmission note in the storage bag gleamed brightly, and the poisonous grandmother's sharp voice sounded gloomily, "Song, come and test the medicine."
    *In the
    execution room.
    The poisonous grandma was full of anger.
    Chu Ruoting warned her not to find Song Jue to try her medicine, so she wanted to call Song Jue to continue the torture.
    Song Zhi has a handle in her hands, does he dare to refuse?
    Kuang Hanchen and Chu Ruoting talked, he can actually refuse the poisonous grandma.
    But he didn't want to.
    He saw Jing Mo hugged Chu Ruoting into the sleeping hall.
    No matter how badly she was injured, no matter how much poison she took, she couldn't make Chu Ruoting alms.
    The light belongs to others.
    He only deserves to hide in a dark corner and peek.
    Kuang Hanchen sighed lonely, and gently placed Tao Xun on the steps of Xuanshuang Palace.
    He came outside the torture room, before entering the room, he heard the howling of men and women in his ears.
    Kuang Hanchen frowned.
    He stepped lightly, stood under the corridor, bent slightly, and looked into the torture room through the window, only to see that the poisonous grandmother caught some of the righteous monks with a low level of cultivation back and tied them together.
    "Hurry up and let us go! Otherwise, Old Ancestor Lin will kill you and level your Xihai Demon Palace!"
    "Senior forgive me, I don't want to be a medicine man... Forgive me!"
    "A little bit of spine will do! Old witch, you are not good. Die!"
    "..." The
    monks yelled at the poisonous grandmother, or begged for mercy.
    One of the sisters was very familiar. Kuang Hanchen narrowed his eyes and recalled her identity.
    ——Sister Xu Yuan.
    He looked at the person next to Xu Yuan again. He was dressed in white, sick and weak, and coughing ceaselessly. It was...Xun Ci!