65

There happened to be a night market in the small city near the Dark Water Abyss, where monks were selling the spirit grass they dug up, the spirit beasts they caught, the refining pill talisman, and so on.
    Azhu has never seen this or that, standing on tiptoes and looking around.
    Calculating the time, Chu Ruoting should also go back to Wu Nian Palace. She chooses the Lingguo Lingjiu, a specialty of Xijiang, in front of the stall. Dai Ying and Jing Mo should like it.
    Just at this moment, the two monks next to him talked in a low voice.
    "Young Master You really
    retired ?" "Retired. Miss Lin San at the door of Youjia 's house was
    so much dung that it smelled ten miles." "Such a good marriage has been retired? What are you thinking about."
    "I don't understand. These aristocratic children, also Nangong Xuan, were fascinated by a female cultivator..." After
    hearing the name of the deceased for a long time, Chu Ruoting stared at the Lingguo in her hand and couldn't help being stunned.
    Chu Ruoting deliberately refused to listen to the past. Sometimes I miss He Qingqing's days in Qingjianzong, but it follows Young Master You, obviously more stable than following her, and it will not treat him badly as a Person of Young Master You.
    Ten years have passed, and Young Master You chose to retreat. He should have met the girl he likes. This is also good, if you don't marry a Qiao Qiao in your previous life, it's really not worth it.
    Chu Ruoting is grateful to You Yueming, even if everyone will never meet again in this life, she hopes that he will live a safe and smooth life.
    After Azhu had enough, the two returned to Kunlun Ruins together.
    Chu Ruoting devoted herself to endless learning again.
    The sunny day reflects the towering snow-capped mountains, and the pure blue sky is vast and high.
    Chu Ruoting handed the painted talisman to Yan Qianshan for review, and then turned around and went to the snowman with Azhu.
    Azhu originally didn't like to make snowmen, because Yan Qianshan had piled them up for him since he was a child. They were all round-headed and round-bellied ones. But Chu Ruoting is different. She has skillful hands, and the snowmen piled up are exquisite and beautiful. Whether people or spirit beasts, they are all vivid.
    "
    Azhu , break the root of the bamboo branch." Chu Ruoting piled a green.
    Azhu pulled a piece of his own hair directly and inserted it into the snow to become its sharp claws. He murmured: "...I seem to have seen this beast somewhere."
    Chu Ruoting said: "Perhaps there is a record in
    a book of spiritual beasts." The books I have read are too complicated, and Azhu can't remember now. Clear.
    Chu Ruoting didn't take his words to heart. She stood up straight, patted Can Xue on her hands, looked towards the clear sky, and suddenly asked, "By the way, Azhu, why hasn't it snowed in Kunlun Ruins for so long? "
    Except for the "Fu Luxue " she saw on the day she first came, the Kunlun Mountain was full of clear skies at other times.
    She grew up in the Green Sword Sect, which is like spring all year round, and there has never been a winter. Later, he moved to Xihai, and it was even more impossible to see snow. Therefore, she also likes to appreciate the beauty of the heavy snow.
    Azhu looked at her with a foolish look, "The entire Kunlun Ruins are owned by the master, one grass and one tree, one flower and one leaf. If it snows, the master has to think about it."
    Chu Ruoting suddenly understood. .
    This Kunlun Ruins is like the Lingzhen mystery of the Floating Light Realm, dominated by Yan Qianshan alone. He ascends or falls, Kunlun Ruins will become another secret realm.
    She couldn't help looking at the man in the cottage. In the Xuan window, he was sitting in a jeopardy, bowed his head and writing, carefully reviewing the talisman she drew in the past two days. The blue shirt is elegant, the black hair is half-tied, Xiao Xiaosu, hearty and clear.
    In all fairness, Yan Qianshan took care of her quite a bit, and Chu Ruoting was very embarrassed to think that he could not escape death.
    She walked under the eaves and asked through the window, "Senior Yan, how are these runes of mine?"
    Yan Qianshan never looked up, and said
    calmly : "It's acceptable." Chu Ruoting's eyes flowed, and she suddenly passed it to him . He made a talisman, "Then look at this one again."
    Yan Qianshan's two fingers passed, and before he took a closer look, the Fulu suddenly "banged" into a plume of blue smoke, and the smoke dissipated, and a little snowman with the big fist danced on his table. The snowman has short hands and short feet, no facial features, and his movements are very funny. When the infused aura is exhausted, the snowman "cracks" and collapses.
    Yan Qianshan: "..."
    Chu Ruoting lay by the window, holding her face in her hands, her clear eyes filled with a smile, and she pleased: "Senior Goose, give me the snow."
    Yan Qianshan stared at her. For a moment, Yi still crushed a piece of talisman to pieces.
    The heavy snow, like catkins, was scattered one after another.
    Falling on the mountains, eaves steps, bamboo forests, her shoulders and skirts.
    *
    Chu Ruoting and Azhu had a snowball fight. You chased me for a long time, but finally tired, you sat on the steps at the door.
    Azhu smiled that she didn't sit down, and Yan Qianshan walked out of the house, standing with folded arms.
    Chu Ruoting looked up at him and asked with a smile: "Senior Yan, don't you want to say that I'm not sitting?"
    Yan Qianshan looked down and shook
    his head gently: "No." He knew her past, knew her. She was very tired. If you can find a moment of relaxation in Kunlun Ruins, it would be a good thing.
    Chu Ruoting did think so too.
    The fine snow flies in front of the yard, bamboo leaves rustle with the wind, white deer and cranes croak, and mundane things seem to be vanished at this moment.
    Chu Ruoting stretched out her arms and sighed comfortably: "Senior Goose, I know why you can't escape from the world. Compared with running around, doing idle clouds and wild cranes here, it is more carefree and free."
    Yan Qianshan nodded: "Being in the cage for a long time, I will return to nature."
    Chu Ruoting suddenly felt that she couldn't help asking: "Senior Yan, have you ever thought about the world after the broken void? world?"
    Yan Qianshan pondered for a moment, and said, "For tens of thousands of years in the Floating Light Realm, there have also been monks who have ascended to the Upper Realm. For example, Gongzi Yun, Qixian True Monarch, Nvxiang... Although they need to cut the dust from the Lower Realm after they have ascended to the upper realm. , But according to scattered records, there is not much difference between the upper realm and the floating light." There is
    even more rumors that the female Xiang is extremely talented, has taken off her fairy bones, and has turned into a god.
    Chu Ruoting has read many of his books and knows a lot about them. But it was not enough, the doubts in her heart could not be solved.
    "Is it possible, our world is a book..." Chu Ruoting felt that it was not right, and immediately silenced.
    Yan Qianshan glanced at her meaningfully, and the pages of the wordless heavenly book in his hand were flapping and flashing with countless stars.
    He said in a deep voice: "Three thousand great roads, the Floating Light Realm is not the only one. Above the Floating Light Realm, there is the True Immortal Realm. Above the True Immortal Realm, there is the True God Realm. Is the True God Realm the end? Definitely not. The world does not count. Count, they may be a book, a grain of dust, a drop of water, or the same two worlds. One true, one false, one imaginary, one real...the heavens and the earth are mysterious, the magic is supreme, you and I will spend all my life Can't comprehend."
    Even Yan Qianshan didn't understand, Chu Ruoting was even more confused.
    She was silent for a while, not thinking about those illusory things, and stood up and said: "Senior Yan, I'm leaving."
    Yan Qianshan remembered Chu Ruoting and Jing Mo's one hundred conch agreement.
    He frowned, "You don't want
    Fuxiyu ?" Chu Ruoting sighed, stood up and patted the snowflakes on her body. In the next moment, she shot a flash, trying to extract the hosta in his hair.
    Her fists and kicks rose, but Yan Qianshan did not move. She obviously seemed to move very slowly, but she stopped her offensive at once. He raised his hand and clicked, with the majestic ancient spirit aura, Chu Ruoting hurriedly bent over to avoid him, kicked six legs on top of his head, but instead missed the empty door, and was caught by Yan Qianshan with a "pop". ankle.
    Chu Ruoting could only stand on one foot, her red skirt and trousers slid down to her knees, just revealing a tender white and tight calf. Xu is that the skin is too fair, Yan Qianshan has a heartbeat and hurriedly let go of her.
    Chu Ruoting tidyed up her skirt in frustration, and sighed and said, "Look, I can't get it if I want it now."
    Yan Qianshan turned her back, her jade-white legs appeared in her mind, and her ears were slightly red.
    Shao Yan, he said clearly: "Diligence can make up for the weakness."
    "I know." Chu Ruoting was about to leave, and suddenly remembered something, turned her head and exclaimed, "Senior Yan, everyone is a monk. What do you want? Dadao. But on this road, how many people can get what they want? You must not be too attached to the calamity."
    Yan Qianshan was startled.
    Every time Chu Ruoting said, he could touch his heart.
    He no longer looks sparse and cold rolling Adam's apple, he tried speech, but went straight woman waved, flying light tone: "!! Go now till we meet again"
    ahead in the distant delivery, Nama red slim figure disappeared in the vast snow-capped mountains .
    *
    Azhu was still reluctant to learn that Chu Ruoting had left.
    He handed the work to Yan Qianshan for review. In the Cao Lu, apart from the rustle of pen and ink, the world returned to tranquility.
    Azhu stood beside him, bored, he turned his head and saw the little snowman on the windowsill. The snowman was pinched by Chu Ruoting. As soon as Azhu wanted to hold it in his hand, he heard Yan Qianshan say: "Don't touch it."
    "Yes, Master." Azhu muttered and retracted his hand.
    Although he is not well versed in world affairs, he can see that Master has a slightly different attitude towards Chu Ruoting.
    Chu Ruoting's face was not rounded by him, and his life was not as long as that of him. She couldn't grow leaves in the soil, and she didn't know what Master was fond of.
    Azhu couldn't understand it, so he asked the doubts in his heart.
    Yan Qianshan's hand paused.
    "I don't hate the ancients..." Yan Qianshan's always cold eyebrows softened, and a smile appeared on his lips, "He who knows me, Ersanzi."