161

161 Lianyou
    Lin Chengzi is good at refining alchemy, and his formation skills are not as good as Yan Qianshan.
    It took him a whole day to get out of the sleepy formation laid down by the illusion of heaven.
    As soon as he stepped out of the battle, the sound transmission notes jingled non-stop, all of Lin's highly respected elders, asking where others were.
    Lin Chengzi's heart tightened, with a foreboding that something was going wrong.
    One of the sound transmission talisman comes from Yanqian Mountain.
    "A Cheng, why did you suddenly order the siege of Wu Nian Palace?"
    Lin Chengzi was surprised.
    When did he give the order?
    Lin Chengzi's mind turned sharply and guessed that someone pretending to be himself was messing up the muddy water. He immediately contacted Lin Xiaofeng and found that Lin Xiao's wind soul lamp had gone out.
    As the head of the Lin family, Lin Xiaofeng has a profound cultivation base, and he can set the cultivation base of a person who will kill him in a single blow. Thinking of the entanglement of loneliness these days, Lin Chengzi angered from his heart, and said bitterly: "The phantom monk of loneliness! My Lin clan and you don't share the
    sky !" The thousand-zhang fissure hung in the sky, deep and terrifying.
    Jihuan made a lot of mess, Lin Chengzi summoned Jin Guangdiao and rushed to Xihai to clean up the mess. Passing through the mangroves, he suddenly noticed a faint devilish air.
    Lin Chengzi raised his hand and grabbed it volley, then caught the magic repair behind the tree, and slammed it to the ground vigorously.
    Dang Cang-
    a broad-blade knife fell.
    The black-clothed woman with her forehead hair had bleeding from the corner of her mouth, staggeringly supporting the tree trunk to stand upright.
    It is Daiying.
    She picked up the knife and held it in her arms.
    Lin Chengzi stood at the tree, and the golden eagle rested on his arm.
    He doesn't know Daiying, but he knows the knife in her arms.
    "
    Dongsu Padao Patriarch, who are you?" Daiying's soul has been returned by the Demon Lord, and her memory has been restored.
    "He is my father."
    Lin Chengzi met Patriarch Patriarch at Lin's banquet many years ago. Floating Light Realm didn't repair many knives, he was considered a talented one, but unfortunately he was not savvy enough, and his lifespan was exhausted and he fell.
    Time has passed, and his daughter has become the Demon Repairer of Wu Nian Gong.
    Lin Chengzi was pregnant with something important, and planned to let Daiying go. He turned around and left.
    Suddenly, the female demon behind him called him, "Old stuff."
    Lin Chengzi was sulky, her eyebrows stretched, "What do you call me?"
    "Old stuff." Dai Ying was expressionless.
    She took out the corrupted spirit fruit from her arms and asked, "Do you remember what you said back then? I did it."
    Lin Chengzi has lived for nearly a thousand years, and the people he sees are like the crucian carp, Daiying. Such Zhang Jia and Li Yi had long been left behind by him.
    Knowing that he had forgotten, Dai Ying reminded him indifferently: "Baodao, ancestral hall, portrait."
    Lin Chengzi was taken aback.
    Daiying was born in a family of sword repairers. When she was a child, she was disobedient and was often punished to kneel in the ancestral hall.
    In the ancestral halls of the Dongsu family, in addition to the ancestors and ancestors, the portraits of the ancestors of the Lin family at the peak of the floating light world will be enshrined for blessing and good luck.
    The master of the overlord sword had been thinking about passing over the overlord sword art to his daughter or his son. He was uncertain, so he came to the ancestral hall to burn incense and respectfully consulted Lin Chengzi.
    It stands to reason that Lin Chengzi would not pay attention to these little sects at ordinary times. On that day, he just made a high-quality pill, and he was in a good mood. Even if he said: "The sword, the tyrant, the madness. How the woman shows Chungang The air? Of course it is to pass on the male but not the female."
    Daiying, who was only six years old, was not convinced.
    "Why can't a woman be a knife repairer? You old gibberish!"
    She tore up the portrait of Lin Chengzi without saying anything , and climbed up to the altar, and took a spiritual fruit to eat.
    The portrait was torn, and Lin Chengzi was aware of it. Seeing that it was a girl, he hummed: "Sword repair is not for you, go play the piano and practice sword."
    The two daughters of the Lin family learned this.
    Daiying was indignant, but her face became more and more indifferent: "Old thing, listen carefully, I just want to do knife repair."
    "It can't
    be done ." "I want to do knife repair!"
    "Forced to go this way, it is doomed He won't be able to ascend."
    "I'm going to do knife repair!" After all,
    Daiying was a child . She was hit repeatedly by the top monks in the Floating Light Realm, and her tears couldn't help but patter down.
    Lin Chengzi was suddenly embarrassed and panicked.
    If someone knows that his dignified ancestor Lin scolded a little girl and cried, wouldn't it be laughable and generous.
    "What is the style of crying and crying?" He irritably raised his hand and waved a thought force, and wiped off the tribute spirit fruit on the table
    .
    Dai Ying pick up the spiritual fruit, resolutely wiped his tears, severely grind portraits foot goes ripped, "You listen well, I will become a floating light of the most powerful tool to repair."
    Again Later, her father ran out of life and passed away, and the domineering sword fell.
    As an orphan, she was picked up by the Demon Lord and drew her soul. Since then, she lives in Wunian Palace with Ah Wu and Jing Mo. She gradually forgot everything except the knife in her hand.
    Lin Chengzi evoked memories of the fragments.
    This trivial matter is not worth mentioning in his long career.
    What if she does a knife repair?
    He glanced at Daiying coldly, and left with the bird.
    Xi is crowded with overseas people.
    The various factions of the Floating Light Realm gathered here, waiting for the Lin family's ancestor to give an order, rushed into the Wu Nian Palace to snatch the treasure and kill the demon king.
    When Lin Chengzi was absent, the Nangong family was in decline, and everyone was only looking at the horse head from Beilu You.
    You Chengye stroked his beard and ordered to stop.
    He just passed the sound of Yu Yueming and knew that Chu Ruoting was also in Xihai. The Demon Lord is Chu Ruoting's Taoist companion, and you will definitely not be able to intervene when attacking the Demon Palace. In addition, Lin Chengzi's command has no beginning or end, and people don't know where to go. Doubts arise, so think twice before proceeding.
    An extremely powerful breath approached behind him.
    You Chengye turned his head, and Lin Chengzi rode the golden light carving to guard against the wind.
    "Old ancestor You."
    You Chengye hurriedly stepped forward and handed over: "Old ancestor Lin, you can be regarded as showing up." The
    five tribulation masters of the Floating Light Realm gathered together, and everyone instantly had their backbone.
    You Chengye asked him why he called the crowd to kill the demons. Lin Chengzi was angry, "I didn't make a hasty decision! The lonely phantom monk lured me into a trap, pretending to be me, killing Xiaofeng, and taking away the cloud order. I don't know. What kind of conspiracy is he drawing."
    "It turned out to be a lonely demon monk."
    You Chengye raised his head and glanced at the cracks in the sky, feeling oppressed.
    Lin Chengzi thought of Yan Qianshan's previous calamity in the world of floating light. He transmitted the voice several times, but still couldn't respond.
    He glanced at the big sects, and just as he was about to talk to You Chengye, he heard a muffled noise from above the sky, which made people's eardrums tingle.
    The monks all looked up.
    The vast blue sky has split two long mysterious rifts! The galaxy in the gap was chaotic, fluctuating with a terrifying aura.
    "It's cracked again!"
    You Chengye blew his beard and his eyes rounded.
    At this time, the sound transmission note in Lin Chengzi's hand shimmered. Yan Qianshan's always calm voice revealed a hint of haste, "A Cheng, you Daoist friend, come here!"
    Lin Chengzi and You Chengye looked at each other, knowing that they are not the same, and the two flew towards the position reported by Yan Qianshan.
    *
    Half an hour ago.
    Yan Qianshan and Helian Youhen are still fighting each other.
    Yan Qianshan's defense was tight, and Helian Youhen couldn't find any gaps. When he was furious, a soft and sweet woman's voice suddenly sounded in the sea of ​​consciousness.
    "Youhen, thank you."
    ...Who is Youhen?
    Helian Youhen's movements were sluggish, showing a confused look.
    His eyes are sometimes scarlet and sometimes dark, and blood streaks are looming all over his body. The dark and dark air contaminated with the books wandered through his body and touched a certain corner, making him wandering beyond the sky, and the whole person seemed to be a soft feather floating around. Floating out of the barrier formation, flew across the sea of ​​floating clouds, and came to a magnificent palace surrounded by fairy qi.
    ——The Floating Light Realm Temple ten thousand years ago.
    Helian Youhen knew the name of this place subconsciously.
    The black energy penetrated into his divine consciousness one after another, trying to make him continue to be enchanted. But the spirit chain played a role, restraining his primordial spirit bones, allowing him to maintain his clarity in pain.
    Outside the temple, there is a dense hibiscus sacred tree, and among the dense and lush branches there are fruits like garlic.
    Helian Youhen floated into the ancient Zhuo's temple uncontrollably, and looked down at a woman wearing a white gauze at an altitude of thirty meters.
    The woman is tall and graceful, and her satin black hair hangs down to her heels. A holy white light shrouded her face, and Helian Youhen couldn't see her appearance.
    He seems to be in a subtle dimension, watching another story in time and space.
    Hula-
    a one-eyed spirit bird with colorful tail feathers flew outside the temple.
    The head is bald. It opened its sharp beak and said: "Holy woman, Taoist Youyi and Prince Fusu invite you to Fengxiantai to enjoy flowers."
    Helian Youhen was stunned.
    Saint?
    The saint is his Chu Ruoting! It's not the obscure woman in front of me!
    He was about to lose his temper, remembering that he was watching the temple thousands of years ago.
    You Yi and Fu Su are Nv Xiang's Taoists.
    Helian Youhen instantly guessed the identity of the woman in front of him.
    Nv Xiang refused the invitation of the Taoist couple, she ordered the spirit bird to speak, and turned around to go to the back of the temple.
    The back of the palace is not a towering palace, but a quiet and ethereal forest. The trees in the forest canopy are like umbrellas, verdant and verdant, with colorful falling leaves and gurgling streams.
    "Are you hungry? Come out."
    Nv Xiang sat beside the stream of Hua Tuan Jin Clan, took out a few things similar to spirit stones and put them in a bowl.
    In a short while, an animal that looked like a rabbit and was covered with dark fluff leaped out of the grass, absorbed the aura in the bowl, and burped.
    Nv Xiang wanted to touch it, but it ran away alertly. After not running a few steps, he curled up on the ground in pain.
    Nv Xiang sighed, took its ears into her arms, rubbed its fluff, "What are you afraid of? I won't eat you."
    Not only that, she also took out the soul lamp to stimulate the mana , Heal it.
    The black rabbit curled up under the soul lamp, was silent for a while, and said, "Why are you saving me? I'm a monster." The
    voice was gloomy, completely inconsistent with its lovely appearance.
    "I am the saint of the temple, can't it be impossible to keep a pet?" Nv Xiang laughed.
    The blood of the descendants of the gods bleeds in her body, and she is indeed the first person today.
    In the battle between gods and demons, the Protoss triumphed, and the demons were all annihilated. Like the low-level spirit beasts of the Floating Light Realm, the demon beasts, Lingzhi, have low magic power and extremely fast reproduction speed. They are generally used as dishes for the demon tribe, and there is no harm.
    Seeing that it was injured, Nv Xiang brought it back to keep it for fun.
    Helian Youhen drifted closer, trying to see exactly what the devil looks like. Suddenly, Mo Hui turned his head, his scarlet eyes suddenly rushed into his sight.
    Helian Youhen was shocked, and the awe engraved in his bones made him want to kneel on the ground and bow his head.
    ...That's not a monster at all!
    It's the Demon Emperor!
    In a battle between gods and demons, everyone in the world thinks that the demons have been slaughtered. Unexpectedly, the Demon Emperor's Hundred-legged Insect died but was not stiff, and became a dormant demon, and was confusedly taken into the temple by the female Xiang Xili to recover.
    Helian Youhen saw Nv Xiang put the Demon Emperor on her lap, fed him, combed his hairy head, and played a flute and sang music for him...
    like a peaceful and comfortable ink painting.
    Nvxiang accidentally learned that the Demon Emperor was illiterate, she found out this collection of poems, held his little paw, and taught him to read.
    The demon has the words of the demon, and the words are twisted and twisted like tadpoles.
    The Demon Sovereign should not learn from Nvxiang.
    It relied on the devil's body to destroy and make trouble, but the female Xiang smiled and embraced him with tenderness and fraternity.
    They spent a warm and peaceful time day after day.
    Nv Xiang pointed to the collection of poems, and read word by word: "Lonely pity on the edge of the grass, there is a yellow oriole and deep tree singing..." Qingsi obediently
    hung on the side of her soft face, like a dream.
    Demon's red eyes were stunned.
    Nv Xiang touched its head, her mouth bends slightly, "By the way, may I give you a name?" The
    demon has no name.
    Their bones are full of bloodthirsty, barbarism, and advocating violence and cruelty.
    Even the Demon Sovereign, relying on his fist, has the honorary title of "Demon Sovereign".
    "I found you in a stream full of grass, which is similar to this poem. Pity You Cao... Lone Pity You Cao..." The girl chewed several times, put her palms together and smiled, "Why not call you? 'pity quiet' '?
    magic King turned: "! Do not you ugly bald bird birds called' Xiao Lian '"
    . "that changed' even 'word'
    ?" which 'even' ' '
    with branches' "Lian'."
    "What is "Lianzhi Li"?"
    "I wish to be a lovebird in the sky, I would like to be a connecting tree in the earth..."
    Since then, the Demon Emperor has his own name, and he also understands what "Lianzhi Li" is.
    Helian Youhen floated emptily in the air, and everything in front of him flashed in front of him.
    The heavenly demons are the incarnation of the murky air that Pangu opened up the world. They don't know good and evil, have no mercy, like a group of locusts wantonly occupy and destroy. When the aura of this world was completely eroded by the devil, they tore through the void, tossed to the next world, and continued to plunder.
    The Devil Emperor and Nvxiang get along at night.
    One day, he was found out of his identity, led the remnants of the heavenly devil, and slayed back to the Floating Light Realm, slaughtering the common people.
    He snatched Nv Xiang and imprisoned her on a floating island above Xihai. Enslave the monks and build a magnificent palace with the fastest speed.
    Lian You lay down on Nv Xiang's lap as before, and told her expectantly: "Look, this is the palace I built for you. It is a thousand times and ten thousand times more beautiful than the temple! Give it a name."
    Nv Xiang glanced at him calmly.
    "Call     Wunian Palace."
    "Why is
Wunian Palace?" "Nunian...Don't read." Nvxiang closed her eyes wearily, "Lianyou, please don't read Nvxiang." Lianyou was
    furious.
    He is the Demon Sovereign, no one can reject the Demon Sovereign!
    Not only did Nv Xiang refuse, she even made rapid progress in her cultivation by virtue of her super talent. In the end, he led Taoist Youyi and the prince to stay and fight with the demon for seven days and seven nights.
    Lian You was seriously injured in the battle between Gods and Demons, and has not been able to recover for a hundred years.
    Even so, Nu Xiang and the others paid a very painful price, and tried their best to burn the body of the Demon Emperor, but he still could not destroy his soul, and could only seal him down on an isolated island in Xihai.
    "Nvxiang, can you ask You Yi and Fusu, why not Lianyou?" At
    the last moment of being suppressed, Lian You asked the doubt in his heart.
    Female Xiang shook his head and told him: "Even You, you killed three one hundred thousand free Guxiu Shi, I, as the temple saint, guarding the border floating light, good and evil and can never be forgiven, sworn.."
    Even to be quiet Completely sealed.
    But he has a back hand.
    He spilled the blood of the Heavenly Demon in advance to soak the land of the Floating Light Realm, and whenever the Floating Light Realm gave birth to a baby boy with the same character as his birthday, he was his chosen servant. As a servant, he sacrificed a wisp of spirit in preparation for becoming a demon container in the future. After reaching adulthood, the baby boy had to suffer from the torture of demon blood, and turned into a vicious and violent demon on the night of the full moon.
    Whenever this time, the devilish energy stimulates the obsession in the soul, and the saint must be found to relieve it.
    Lianyou wants a saint.
    Lianyou... want a girl!
    Baby boys who have the blood of the devil are very talented. They will be taken into the Wunian Palace by the puppets left behind by Lianyou, and they will teach the "Extreme Mind Record" and become the demon lord of the Wunian Palace.
    Moreover, they were given the same name-Helian Youhen.
    The Demon Sovereign secretly hid his name in it, silently spied on the world, and revealed his ambition to make a comeback.
    With the higher the cultivation level, the less the selected body cannot leave the range of the Palace of Insensitivity.
    Because Lianyou was suppressed in this area.
    The magical thought restricts their freedom, and it is impossible for them to soar. Everything is a trap and a lie.
    "Jiyi Minglu" is indeed powerful, and what is even more powerful is that it makes these bodies strong and tough, able to withstand the pain of being seized by the Demon Emperor.
    The blood of the heavenly demon has a strong healing power; the marrow fluid of the heavenly demon is the fetish of the flesh and bones of the living dead.
    As long as these shells dipped the broken bones of Lianyou's ancestors placed in the soul-gathering lamp into the Taiye pool, supplemented with the blood of the demon for seven to seventy-nine days, Lianyou could break the seal on its own.
    It's a pity...
    no demon king wants to resurrect him.
    The Nineteenth Demon Lord was even more excessive. Not only did he not want to resurrect his ancestors, he also spent a lot of time to resurrect some father-in-law and his mother-in-law, and consumed the precious celestial marrow liquid.
    Fortunately, someone took the initiative to unlock the seal, and even You can resurrect without these conditions.
    He will still lead the Heavenly Demon Iron Cavalry to smash the mountains and rivers of the world.
    Lian You refined a volume of beast skins, which can record the birth name of each container by itself. The ancient magic energy remaining on it is enough to make the container's soul demented and take the initiative to sacrifice for the demon emperor.
    Coincidentally, Helian Youhen tied a soul-attached chain to herself, and a mistake prevented the last step from happening.
    ...
    "Bang!"
    Taking advantage of Helian Youhen's shock, Yan Qianshan came to Helian Youhen's body, grabbed his shirt, and pressed it against the rock fiercely, slamming a fist in his face fiercely. "Are you awake?" The
    world will be chaotic, and this person is caught in the demon at this moment and pesters him to fight.
    The more Yan Qianshan wanted to, the more angry he became, completely disregarding the strength of the old days, fists to the flesh.
    "Are you awake?"
    He put a talisman against the face of his fist, and then smashed a punch.
    He was about to throw his third punch, Helian Youhen's scarlet eyes returned to clarity. He raised his hand and hurriedly covered his face, "Enough! Enough! Don't fight!"
    Yan Qianshan panted, making sure that he had recovered his sanity, then got up and flicked his sleeves.
    Helian Youhen's fingers touched the black eye sockets, and he let out a "belch" in pain, and thunderously said, "You old thief, have you made a mistake? You are so ruthless in public revenge?"
    "How can you be sober if you don't be ruthless ?" "Yan Qianshan said with a
    deep face, "Look at this day!" Helian Youhen looked up at the sky, the blood on his face faded.
    He told Yan Qianshan what he had learned when he was enchanted.
    Yan Qianshan took out the tortoise shell divination several times and murmured: "This is the tribulation of the Floating Light Realm? The ancient celestial demon reborn with the sky fire..."
    Helian Youhen inevitably palpitates, "He not only wants to be reborn, but also To seize my house."
    He is a container for Lianyou's plan to nurture, a body used to hold the soul of the Demon Emperor.
    "Hector, you know what demons sealed in the islands?"
    Hector quiet marks twist eyebrow: "illusion uncertain, and is a million years ago, the scene of one thousand Xi offshore island, I'm not sure where Yes.."
    Being their own speculation, suddenly There was a muffled rumbling noise in the sky, and two more gaps were opened.
    Yan Qianshan was stunned, "Why is the sky still cracking?"
    Helian Youhen Liushen Wuzhu, "I don't know, I didn't mention this in the illusion!"
    "It's a big matter. You and I can't do it alone." Yan Qianshan Take out the sound transmission note, "Acheng, Friends of Taoist, come here quickly."
    *
    Corpse Burial Island.
    The poisonous grandmother was here looking for the leopard claw fairy branch she had escaped, and suddenly looked at Silent Illusion sneaking up on the island.
    She hurried to hide her breath.
    Jihuandujie's cultivation base seems to be busy doing something and has no time to take care of his surroundings. He whispered in his mouth, drew runes with his hands, and finally flew over the island, circling his mana, and slapped a palm—the
    strong wind whistled, split the mountain and cracked the rocks, and set off turbulent waves.
    The corpse island was split in half, splitting a strait with a depth of one hundred feet.
    A thick black mist burst out of the gorge, and when it touched the air, it made a crackling and burning sound.
    The poisonous grandmother is a demon, and the black air even evades her after seeing her.
    The bones piled up in the mountains were silently turned into black energy, rushing into the sea, turning into spirit fish, swimming in all directions.
    The black air in the strait rushed into the sky, connecting with the fissures in the air.
    The blue sky was contaminated with black air, like being pierced by a knife and gun, and cracked section by section. The three fissures became wider and wider and longer. Suddenly, a fireball drew a dazzling trailing bright line from the pitch-black crack, and fell to the southeast, making a thunderous explosion.
    Skyfire!
    One, two, three... Countless fireballs are like huge hail, engulfing the power of destroying the world, slamming into circles of shock waves, and rumbling down.
    Some fell on islands, some fell on the sea, and fell densely on the four regions and five lakes of the floating light realm.
    In an instant, the sky collapsed.
    Lin Yifu and Lin Xirong couldn't wait for their ancestors for a long time, so the two sisters simply wandered around Xihai Fishing Village.
    Standing on Jiao Yan, Lin Yifu pointed at the more and more spirit fish on the beach, and said: "Second sister, I heard that the spirit fish is delicious when dried, the mortals here..."
    "Yifu!"
    Lin Xirong Suddenly his color changed, pulling Lin Yifu away from the coast.
    But seeing the spirit fish swimming around in the sea suddenly swelled, growing limbs at a speed visible to the naked eye, transforming into a huge monster with silver scales all over it. Horse body, snake head, lin claws, fangs, demonic energy tumbling.
    They burst out of the sea one by one, rushing to the beach, and squeezed and squeezed by thousands.
    "What
    's this?" Lin's second daughter numbs her scalp, and she hides aside in panic.
    Boom——On
    the beach not far away, a fireball was dropped, and the flames burned the sky.
    The two followed the prestige, and Zhang Kuan's fireball split from it and walked out a soldier in golden armor. He was holding a halberd with black air, his appearance was rough and fierce, his eyes were scarlet, and his first-born horns were sharp like cows.
    Lin Xirong was familiar with the ancient book and picture album, and she clenched Lin Yifu's wrist tightly, her throat was so dry, "Yafu, am I dazzled? I saw...I saw the legendary general of the demon!"
    Facing this unreal In one scene, Lin Yifu was also speechless.
    The leader of the demon mounts a magical horse transformed by a spirit fish, and raises the halberd in his hand. The voice seems to be coming from hell, vigorous and strong: "The generals will listen to the orders, and welcome the demon emperor——" The
    fireballs continuously fell from the cracks in the sky. .
    More and more demon soldiers got out of the fireball, rode on the demon horse, and shouted: Welcome to the demon emperor! Congratulations to the Demon King! Congratulations to the Demon King!
    With one sound, neatly and uniformly, resounded throughout the world.
    In the strait fractured on the island of the corpse, a gloomy fire ignited. In the light of the fire, the vague magical energy condensed a majestic figure about twenty feet high. The black flame ignited a prairie fire, and the aura was extremely terrifying.
    Ji Huan was stunned by the sight in front of her.
    He has already unlocked the seal, why doesn't Heaven still allow him to ascend?
    "Heaven! God!" Ji Huan opened her arms, raised her head and called, like crazy, "The time has come for you to fulfill your promise!"
    Boom!
    The palm of the black shadow is like a Taishan mountain, pressing the phantom Tianling Gai. The moment the magic energy touched Ji Huan's scalp, as if the skull had been corroded, he let out a scream.
    Ji fantasized to cast a spell to break free, but the devil qi crazily penetrated into his body, making him unable to fight back.
    "The Way of Heaven?" The vague and burly figure said arrogantly, "What is the way of Heaven? The Demon Emperor is the ruler of all things!"
    The lonely hideous face was unwilling to say, "No! Heaven will not lie to me! As long as I unlock the seal on the island of the corpse, I will be able to fly to the upper realm, I..."
    Before he finished speaking , the shadow opened his mouth. , Biting off Ji Huan's head, "Gudong" swallowed.
    The shadows are nearly twice as tall as ordinary people.
    He stripped the Quiet robes, like a wild beast, roughly pulling out the internal organs, tearing off the limbs, and eating them roundly, leaving only the ground meat and blood.
    A person was eaten raw, and the shadows became firmer.
    But this is not enough.
    He wants to find his body. His body left in the Floating Light Realm...
    The poisonous grandmother hiding in the dark has already been scared and limp.
    I was afraid of what came of it, and Sombra caught her out of the air through an object.
    The poisonous grandmother crawled on her knees in a hurry, tears running down her nose, and trembling, "Farewell! Forgive!" In the
    next second, the shadow strangled her neck and held her in the air. The poisonous grandmother kicked her legs indiscriminately, and her bloodshot eyes were bulging. At the moment of suffocation, she heard the dark shadow laugh inexplicably, "Go and tell Nvxiang, Lianyou... is back!"