44

Chu Ruoting acquiesced to the existence of Jing Mo.
    From then on, all the trivial things were sent to him, and Chu Ruoting only needed to concentrate on practicing and researching the refining tools.
    The top craftsman, the magical tools that are refined will have the magical spirit, possessing the magical spirit, and the power of the magical weapon will increase exponentially. Chu Ruoting didn't dare to think about it now. She found a low-level storage or forging map, traversed the details in her head, and put the refining materials into the furnace.
    Fire is a common fire, and the furnace is also an ordinary copper furnace.
    Chu Ruoting didn't report much hope.
    But she is very precise about the timing of the forging. She has her own thoughts in her mind for smelting, forging, shaping, and quenching, when to turn to high fire and when to turn to low fire.
    All the materials melted, and in the afternoon of the next day, Chu Ruoting made the first spiritual treasure of life.
    A black lacquered low-level storage ring with a capacity of about three stones.
    Chu Ruoting was very satisfied. After all, the conditions were insufficient, and it was fortunate not to have a fryer.
    Chu Ruoting spent the next half year alternating between refining tools and practicing. Jing Mo followed her obediently, waiting to be dispatched.
    Life on Xihai Coast is ordinary, simple, simple and carefree, and it is the tranquility that Chu Ruoting has not experienced for a long time.
    Ah Wu and Daiying occasionally come to visit Jingmo. Jingmo is either fishing or on the way to fish, so he is so busy flying. After another period of time, Ah Wu stopped coming, only Daiying often held the knife, standing by the beach all day.
    Chu Ruoting gradually adapted to this place.
    Jing Mo was carrying a fishing net and flopping in the sea. She sorted out the dried fish outside the house and handed it to Daiying.
    Daiying was not at all polite.
    She has big and round pupils, and her fish-eating action is really like a cat, she will stick out her tongue and lick the tip of her nails.
    Chu Ruoting smiled and talked to her casually: "I haven't seen Ah Wu for a long time, where has he gone?"
    Daiying didn't speak, looking at Lingyu.
    Chu Ruoting gave her another one.
    Only then did Dai Ying said: "The
    Demon Lord summoned him back." Chu Ruoting thought to herself, the Demon Lord should send him to find the materials for refining.
    Xihai Demon Lord is not only the pinnacle power of the Floating Light Realm, but also a top crafting master. Magic weapons such as photo-taking stones and flying spirit boats were all created by him. In fact, when the cultivation level reaches a certain level, many things will be taught without a teacher. Like Lin Chengzi, his alchemy attainments reached the pinnacle; Kunlun ancestor's formation talisman, no one can compare with it.
    Chu Ruoting couldn't help wondering, if her cultivation base was fortunate enough to reach the top of the Floating Light Realm, would she also be able to realize the world?
    At this moment, Jing Mo ran to Chu Ruoting, shaking his head with water drops.
    Chu Ruoting was shaken by him, turning her head to cover her face, "Jing Mo! What are you doing?"
    Jing Mo's eyes were bright.
    He grabbed Chu Ruoting's hand and stuffed it into her palm, "Chu Chu, this looks good, I'll give it to you!" After he finished speaking, he rushed back to the sea to fish for fish.
    Chu Ruoting lowered her head and saw a small colorful conch lying in her palm.
    She couldn't help but laughed.
    Daiying was not surprised by Jing Mo's behavior at all.
    She was holding the knife coldly, eating dried fish in her mouth.
    Chu Ruoting suddenly had a lot of interesting people in Wu Nian Palace. She asked, "Daiying, what did Jing Mo do before entering Wu Nian Palace?"
    Daiying didn't like to talk, but she was short-mouthed. Tell Chu Ruoting what you know.
    Daiying thought for a while, "He is the son of a landlord. After a plague, he was the only one who survived the whole town and was adopted by the
    Demon Lord himself." "No wonder she was stupid." Chu Ruoting played with the little conch on her fingertips. , Smiled, "What about you?"
    "Me?" Daiying was stunned, "Forgot. I was injured, it was the Demon Lord who saved me."
    She entered Wu Nian Palace at the latest and forgot many things.
    But the homeland should be in Dongsu.
    In the memory, she was born in a small family of cultivators, and on the walls of the ancestral hall are portraits of the ancestors of the Dong Su Lin family. What is the name of the ancestor of the Lin family... It seems to be called Lin Yugan? Dried fish? Forget it, I can't remember.
    Chu Ruoting didn't expect that the infamous Mojun Xihai would like to save people everywhere.
    In "Qiao Qiao's Comprehension", Xi Hai Mojun is indeed a villain. Legend has it that for the sake of refining weapons, he can arbitrarily snatch the righteous monks, kill people without mercy, ruthlessly, ruthless, cruel, use women as a furnace, and ambitious, attempting to annex all five continents into the territory of the magic road. At the end, Lin Chengzi and Kunlun ancestors killed him in one fell swoop, and took away his bones and sealed them in the Tomb of Death.
    "You are very loyal to the devil." Chu Ruoting said in deep thought.
    Daiying said the same thing as Jing Mo: "Mojun is the best person in the world."
    After saying this, Daiying suddenly frowned.
    Chu Ruoting was stunned, "What's the matter with you?" Daiying
    held the moiré hairband on her forehead, her lips were a little pale, "The devil summons me to go back and leave first." She directly squeezed a light-shielding talisman . , Disappeared in place.
    After a while, Jing Mo ran over, looked at the empty beach, and asked, "Chu Chu, where are the five people?"
    Chu Ruoting had corrected Jing Mo's face blindness before, but she got used to it more often.
    She said, "The devil summoned her."
    "Oh."
    Jing Mo turned around and wanted to continue catching fish, Chu Ruoting thought of something, and grabbed his sleeve: "Wait."
    "What's wrong with Chu Chu?
    " Why doesn't the devil call you?"
    Jing Mo scratched his hair embarrassedly, "I told the devil that I found the person I like and want to stay with her. So the devil hasn't looked for me for so long."
    Chu Ruoting was speechless: "Is the devil so reasonable?"
    She suspected that she had read the fake "Qiao Qiao's Comprehension".
    "Yeah." Jing Mo nodded, "Mojun and Chu Chu are my most important people."
    "Slick!" Chu Ruoting raised his hand to grab his hairband, stretched it out, and let go, with a "pop!" Bounce back to his forehead.
    Jing street rubbed his forehead over his slightly flushed, muttered:. "It hurts,"
    Chu Ruoting mouth curled, referring to his nose: "! Who told you one day not learn and do learn some flippancy"
    "I No!"
    "Dare to slap your mouth?" Chu Ruoting rolled up her sleeves and scratched him, "Wrong? Wrong?"
    "Chu Chu, don't! Don't!" Jing Mo was the most ticklish, but He was afraid that Chu Ruoting would be angry, and did not dare to hide, so he turned around and grabbed her restless hand.
    Her hand is weak and boneless, tender and slender, and he can wrap her entire hand into his palm.
    The sea breeze was sweltering, and Jing Mo's courage, who didn't know where he was, pulled Chu Ruoting into her hard and magnificent chest.
    The nephrite jade warmed into his arms, and Jing Mo took a deep breath.
    That's great... He wanted to hug her like this a long time ago.
    Chu Ruoting froze. She pushed twice and couldn't push away. Just as she was about to speak harshly, she heard Jing Mo laugh in a low voice: "Chu Chu, I am so happy to think of being with you all the time in the future."
    Chu Ruoting's heartbeat was fast.
    Jing Mo took advantage of her daze, and kissed her on her forehead with a kiss.
    Chu Ruoting raised her hand to beat him, and Jing Mo quickly turned her head to avoid it. She angrily said: "I didn't say I want to be with you!"
    "Huh?" Jing Mo immediately drooped.
    Chu Ruoting couldn't help laughing.
    She thought for a while, took out the small conch that Jing Mo had given before, and threw it backhand into the vast ocean. He raised his eyebrows and said, "No magic is allowed. If you pick it up, I will reluctantly agree."
    Jing Mo's eyes lit up, "Yes!"
    He thumped and ran to the beach, and plunged in.
    After a while, there was a scream of "Ouch".
    Chu Ruoting stood up nervously, "Hey, what's the matter with you?"
    "Chu Chu! My head is knocked on the rock!"
    "..."