54

Xi Hai Mojun kept his promises, and Chu Ruoting didn't worry that he would lose his word and get fat.
    The night was still long, and Helian Youhen's interest was not diminished, so he picked up Chu Ruoting and manipulated her again.
    A woman with icy muscles, jade bones and a fairy face, just touching the smooth and delicate skin can make people feel endless desire. Although the flower path was narrow and cramped, it was able to contain all his giants, allowing him to fully enjoy himself.
    Seeing Helian's shadow gradually sinking, Chu Ruoting secretly circulated the yang and yin in "Meisheng Jue". The other party was an old demon in the tribulation period, she didn't dare to be too presumptuous, she could only restrain it, and "steal" some Helian Youhen Yang Jing from time to time. Xu is the other party's profound cultivation base, just this little bit will benefit Chu Ruoting infinitely.
    The transparent Nascent Infant, under the nourishment of Yang Jing, gradually turned into milky white.
    One night spring night with clouds and rain.
    The sky will be bright, and the two on the bed are still entangled naked.
    The more leak "Dangdangdang" in the sleeping hall rang three times, which was very abrupt in the empty hall.
    Helian
    Youhen, who was cultivating fiercely, suddenly stopped his movements, "It's time to refining." After he finished speaking, he pressed Chu Ruoting's thin waist and pulled out the unshot fierce penis.
    The tight flower hole is instantly empty.
    Chu Ruoting closed her legs and let out a sigh of relief. She helped Helian Youhen put on his robe, and was bending over to fasten the jade buckle, and listened to the man’s usual slaying voice above her head: "I will give you a list of the ten materials tomorrow, and I hope you will not disappoint you. . "
    " angel will live up to the trust. "
    Chu Ruoting bowed his head, respectful attitude. She clicked her lips twice, then stopped talking.
    Helian
    Youhen flexed his fingers and brushed the kiss ring on his belt, and whispered : " Just say what you want to say." Chu Ruoting stared at the ground, deliberately inquiring: "There is an unsympathetic request from the subordinate, demon. Can you release Jing Mo from the dungeon?"
    Helian Youhen was unhappy.
    He indifferently swept the Exquisite love mark on Chu Ruoting's chest, and walked away.
    Chu Ruoting stood there blankly.
    After a while, there was a cold voice transmission in Chi Furong's ears: "Whatever you want."
    *
    Jing Mo finally left the dungeon.
    He was very curious about what Chu Ruoting said to the devil, and the devil agreed to open the net.
    In the Profound Shuang Palace, Jing Mo kept guarding behind Chu Ruoting, couldn't help but hug her for a while and kiss her on the cheek for a while.
    Chu Ruoting pulled his hairband, snapped back to his forehead, pretending to be angrily: "Jing Mo, I'm refining, can you sit by the side obediently?"
    If it is usual, Jing Mo will definitely sit back. On the bench, with his legs crossed, looking at her eagerly.
    But this time he was separated from her for too long, thinking of her in his bones. Instead of walking away, Jing Mo circled her flat and slender waist,
    hugged her tightly in his arms, and muttered, "Chu Chu, I will never leave you again." Chu Ruoting's heart moved slightly. .
    She said:. "Not leaving"
    Jing street catch a glimpse of bruises on her waist, "Huh?" A cry, and that place the pulp of crude ask, "spotlessly clean, how do you here?"
    It was When Helian Youhen entered her from behind, the traces pinched out by the big palm.
    Chu Ruoting uncomfortably covered it with silk and stroked the hair beside her ear: "It's nothing, I accidentally touched it."
    "Chu Chu, why did the demon let me go?" Although Jing Mo was ignorant, he Know what the end of the person who angers the devil.
    It stands to reason that he was soaked in water and half of his legs were soaked.
    He just lacks his soul, not a complete fool. Jing Mo suddenly regained consciousness, his eyes filled with worry, "Chu Chu! Did the Demon Lord do anything to you? He... does he want your soul too?"
    Being really cared about by others, Chu Ruoting's heart was filled with warmth, ironing the post extremely.
    She smiled softly and raised her hand to smooth the bangs in front of Jing Mo's forehead, "He doesn't want my soul, but just ordered me to find some treasures. If I do things well, he will reward me with a request." At that
    time, She can ask him and Daiying for their souls logically.
    Jing Mo was relieved immediately when he heard that he was looking for the treasure of heaven and spirit.
    He often does things like looking for refining materials. Chu Chuxiu is tall and smart, definitely better than him.
    Jing Mo's hanging heart was let go, but he still held her and didn't want to let go.
    Chu Ruoting was enveloped by his familiar breath, and her tired and heavy mood could finally relax. She leaned her head on his solid chest, could hear the strong heartbeat, and suddenly felt that all this was not worth it.
    She closed her eyes lightly and asked: "Jing Mo, when I finish my work, are you willing to leave the devil and go with me to the ends of the world, the mountains and the seas?"
    " Yes ." He did not hesitate, with firm eyes. Li Cheche has light, "Where is Chu Chu, where is Jing Mo!"
    *After the
    full moon night, the devil's head illness gradually eased.
    He no longer needs Chu Ruoting to play his flute every day.
    Chu Ruoting had discussed this issue with Jingmo Daiying in private, and everyone agreed that the devil would only play two songs because of Chu Ruoting's repeated repetitions, and he was already nauseous.
    Although she didn't need to play the flute, Chu Ruoting discovered another strange phenomenon of Helian Youhen.
    Whenever he thought of a new refining recipe, he asked Chu Ruoting to write it down in the jade slip. What kind of artifact needs to be refined, and it must be Chu Ruoting who reads the name of the material to him word by word. He even said the names of the ten refining materials, and Chu Ruoting buried her head and wrote silently.
    Chu Ruoting attributed all these to the quirks of the old demon crossing the robbery.
    Helian Youhen really doesn't care about desires. Since the last time, she has never found Chu Ruoting to vent her desires, and Chu Ruoting is happy and relaxed. Helian Youhen was mixing equipment next to her, so she followed to learn some knowledge and beat her by the way.
    On this day, Helian Youhen refined a Su Jingchai that could impersonate a mortal.
    He felt dissatisfied with the style, so he threw it to Chu Ruoting, "Take it for fun!"
    Chu Ruoting hurriedly stuffed the storage bracelet, and said with a smile: "Thanks to the devil."
    These days, the devil's fingers leaked. She got everything that came out. She was madly accumulating money, and the devil also opened his eyes and closed his eyes. Not only that, Chu Ruoting had the courage to ask him why he had to kill Yingqiu and Yulang. Helian
    Youhen replied confidently: "They wanted to assassinate this seat first." Chu Ruoting was speechless.
    Helian Youhen looked at Chu Ruoting. She was standing in the corner earnestly taking the recorder. She was in a red dress, her skin was like fat, and her behavior was abide by the rules, very respectful. Unlike the saints before, all of them are pampered and proud.
    While the fragrant fragrance was floating, Helian Youhen thought of her coquettish look that was tactfully and gracefully under her. He moved slightly,
    raising his eyebrows and calling out, "Chu Ruo." Chu Ruoting stood up hurriedly, "What is the command of the devil?"
    Although she covered up well, her eyes flashed cold. The resistance was still keenly caught by Helian Youhen.
    Helian Youhen was suddenly unhappy.
    His dignified Sea Demon Lord came to be interested, and she wanted to spoil her body, but she still refused to do so. This is really unreasonable! Isn't it just a woman, can it still be unsuccessful to her?
    Helian Youhen was a little irritable. He lay down on the Grand Master's chair, his legs in moiré boots lay uncontrollably on the table, and he rolled up a book of mixing equipment to read.
    His movements are big, as if sulking.
    Standing at the side, Chu Ruoting couldn't figure out his thoughts, so she kept silent and continued to write.
    There was a moment of silence in the hall.
    After a while, Chu Ruoting glanced casually.
    From her perspective, the devil sits against the light, his thick hair is loosely tied behind his head, and the warm orange light in the twilight falls on his side face, tracing the tall brow bones and bridge of the nose. Suddenly, he was quite bookish.
    "Old thief of Kunlun!"
    Helian Youhen patted the table heavily, and the book was completely gone.
    Chu Ruoting is used to his occasional abuse. Everyone knows that Xihai Demon Lord, Kunlun Ancestor, and Lin Chengzi are the pinnacles of the Floating Light Realm, but they don't know that the demon Lord hates Lin Chengzi the most, but the Kunlun Ancestor who can't escape the world. As for the reason, Chu Ruoting did not dare to ask more.
    Helian Youhen suddenly said, "When are you going to find the first material? This seat is about to prepare for refining." Chu Ruoting groaned, "Subordinates will go tomorrow." After
    finishing writing the last tool , Chu Ruoting stored it in the jade slip and took it to Helian Youhen for a look.
    Helian Youhen nodded slightly and asked her to store it.
    Chu Ruoting looked at the book in his hand, and suddenly stayed in a daze.
    "What are you doing in a daze?"
    Chu Ruoting returned to her senses, and quickly turned around and put the jade slips on the shelf in different categories. Her heart was pounding. If she had read correctly, the book in
    Demon Lord's hand seemed to be turned upside down... Chu Ruoting Yuguang once again confirmed that he was really reading the book backwards!
    She instantly understood why Helian Youhen always asked her to write and read the device. In order to confirm the guess in her heart, Chu Ruoting boldly scribbled three words on the paper, and walked slowly to Helian Youhen, and said respectfully: "Majesty, last night I made a very I like a defensive magic weapon, but I don’t know what to name it, can you help me make a choice?"
    Helian
    Youhen interrupted her reading, but still stretched out her right hand, "Look at me ." Chu Ruoting hurriedly passed it . Put on rice paper.
    Even if she guessed wrong, she was only scolded by Helian Youhen.
    Helian Youhen looked at it for a long time, then pointed to the middle and said, "This, please."
    Chu Ruoting's eyes narrowed.
    Helian Youhen waved her hand impatiently and sent her back. Chu Ruoting bowed and left. After the temple door was closed, she unfolded the rice paper in her hand.
    I saw those three words written impressively: Mushroom stewed Daiying, braised Jingmo in brown sauce, crispy fried dried spirit fish.
    Helian
    Youhen chose "Braised Jingmo " and said that the name was pleasant to the ear... Chu Ruoting sighed, it turns out that the great power of the Floating Light Realm is illiterate!