102

The Ziyang Pagoda was about to collapse, and Chu Ruoting and You Yueming broke through the top of the tower together, hanging in the clouds.
    The mountains shook all around.
    Chu Ruoting was horrified and asked, "Yueming, how could this happen?"
    "I don't know either!" You Yueming's face was pale.
    He entered the ninth floor smoothly and squeezed a drop of his own blood on the beads. Although he did not touch the curse left by his grandfather, the moment he picked up the Ziyang beads, the Ziyang Pagoda began to shake, and the wall made a grating sound. It fell apart and collapsed.
    The giant tortoise slowly raised its mossy head and looked towards the two of them.
    It slept for a hundred years, and You Yueming was also the first time he saw the town house spirit beast recorded in his genealogy. He always thought that Baoyuan was kept in a pond like He's Ju Shuilian, but he never thought that it was huge like a hill and built Ziyang Pagoda on the tortoise shell.
    You Yueming reacted and twisted
    his sword eyebrows, "Today's Hundred Flowers Festival, the right way is gathered, and guests are gathered. There is such a big noise here, my parents must know!" He said that Ziyang Zhu was stuffed into Chu Ruoting. Suddenly, the cold hair on his neck stood up, and was enveloped by an extremely insidious killing intent.
    "Yueming! Be careful!" Chu Ruoting's eyesight is quick and she has a defensive magic shield with her left hand, and her right hand pulls You Yueming behind her.
    Just listen to the three beeps of "Duoduoduo", three silver needles are inserted into the golden shield.
    A feminine man with a greasy face came over the clouds.
    He shook his robe, raised his orchid finger with his right hand, holding a Xuanbing silver needle, and squinting his eyes: "Magic girl, you are so courageous! How dare you steal your treasure in front of the world's heroes!" "
    Chu Ruoting holding a defense shield, took a tour next month retreat roof of the house tour.
    Li He came not far away: "Nangongliang! What were you doing just now? Almost hurt my son!"
    He Ying appeared with a red tasseled gun, her toes standing on the corners of the flying cornice, her beautiful face looked angry because of anger. distortion.
    If it hadn't been for Chu Ruoting's offering of a magic weapon to block, You Yueming would have been stabbed in the back of the head by Nangongliang's silver needle.
    Nangongliang sneered, "I don't want to make a move, what if this demon girl runs away?"
    Several rainbow lights surrounded Chu Ruoting and You Yueming one after another.
    Chu Ruoting stared at it. Except for Zhen's Nangong Liang cultivation base to be equal to her own, everyone... could not see through.
    You Yueming whispered to her: "The goatee in the east is the Patriarch of Dong Su Lin, Lin Xiaofeng; in the west, there is a man and a woman, Nangongliang's personal guards, Bi Luo Shuangying; the female cultivator holding the gun is my mother. The black face next to... is my father."
    He Ying You Henian needs no introduction, Chu Ruoting has already seen it.
    There are too many people who have cultivated too much, and Chu Ruoting is unsure for the first time.
    She was anxious, but her left hand was tightly wrapped in her palm. Looking sideways, I saw You Yueming Qingrun's eyes were firm, "Don't be afraid, I'm here!"
    *
    Several masters surrounded the roof, and everyone underneath looked up.
    Today is the Hundred Flowers Fair held by Youshi, where heroes from all over the world gather, and every move at the banquet has attracted much attention. At this time, anything that happens will spread to the Floating Light Realm in the shortest time.
    Li Fu and Lu Changchun saw clearly the appearance of the woman in red, which evoked a psychological shadow.
    "The saint of
    Wuniangong is here again!" Lu Changchun slapped his thigh, "It's a pity that You have such a large pavilion! It will be gone!"
    This time it was not Wang Jinzhi and the like who besieged Chu Ruoting. Patriarch of the three great families! Super master of distraction!
    Xu Yuan stepped forward two steps and looked at the beautiful woman flying in red on the roof in shock. She was happy and said to Xun kindly: "Big brother, really is the second sister! She really is not dead!" Nineteen embraces He squinted his flowerpot and looked at it carefully, "Young Master You is with her, and the two of them...the two are still holding hands."
    Xun Ci's pale face turned pale again.
    He has lost his cultivation and his eyesight is no better than before.
    He tried his best to look towards the sky, unable to see the woman's face, only a vague red shadow.
    Such a figure, blazing like a fire, seemed to have appeared thousands of times in his sleepy dream.
    The complexity and unspeakable bitterness all came to his heart, and his eyes were moisturized. The mood fluctuated too much, Xun Ci did not hold back the itching in his throat, and coughed violently in the wheelchair.
    Xu Yuan hurriedly took out the pill, and XIX patted him on his back.
    Xun Ci coughed up blood, and his heart became much smoother.
    He took the medicine, shook his head gently towards the junior and younger sisters, and said softly, "I'm fine."
    At this moment, someone behind him called him: "Big Brother."
    Nineteen and Xu Yuan looked back at the same time and saw that it was Qiao Qiao again. They all rolled their eyes: "What are you doing?"
    Qiao Qiao didn't care about their hatred. She looked at Chu Ruoting, wondering whether she was feeling emotional or insinuating, "Big Brother, Sister Second Sister is going to elope with Young Master You? "It is
    undeniable that Xun Ci felt sour and sad when he heard that Chu Ruoting and You Yueming were together, but he couldn't help but feel relieved.
    He groaned: "Young Master You is a good match, and Ruo Ting is with him, I feel relieved."
    You Yue knows the foundation and is his lifesaver.
    Qiao Qiao stared at his clean and bloodless face, Xing's eyes were full of doubts, "The woman you have been worried about for ten years has chosen another man, aren't you jealous? Aren't you resentful?"
    Xun Ci raised his eyelids and stared at her lightly. , Like looking at an insignificant stranger again.
    "Qiao Qiao, since you have followed Nangongxuan and Lin Laozu, you should live down to earth. You don't need to worry about other people's affairs." After
    saying that, Xun Ci didn't look at her again, and greeted Nineteen and Xu Yuan, and Qiao Qiao Keep the distance.
    Qiao Qiao looked away in a panic.
    He was kind and weak in nature, and even the grass on the side of the road was reluctant to step on it, and he couldn't help crying when he saw an injured spirit beast. But just now, she deliberately used words to stimulate Xun Ci?
    Qiao Qiao clenched his fist, Xingyan looked at the red shadow on the horizon. She didn't even know what she was thinking about.
    *
    Chu Ruoting tightened her heartstrings at this moment, and stood ready.
    Lin Xiaofeng frowned and said impatiently: "Since the demon girl has appeared, you and I will kill the people today."
    Nangong Liangyi said: "Before she died, she had to hand in all the treasures she had searched in the past ten years. Come out." He raised his eyes, and his tone was aggressive, "Patriarch You, should you be in charge of a linger? How decent can you be with the demon girl?"
    You Henian, with a dark face, scolded towards You Yueming: " Nizi! Don't hurry over!" With
    his voice, Chu Ruoting and You Yueming were shocked with energy and blood.
    He Ying was still worried about her son’s injury. Her willow eyebrows were erect, and she was afraid that her son might have something to do with Modao. She hurriedly said: "Yueming, is that the enchantress threatening you? Don’t be afraid of her, this time in front of a few seniors, She can't escape with her wings!"
    You Yueming stared at Qi Shushu's gaze, gathered courage, squeezed Chu Ruoting's hand, and said loudly: "Father, mother, she is not a demon, she is her son's Taoist companion."
    Chu Ruo Ting's eyes widened in amazement, how could he say this in front of the world! If he is accused of colluding with the demons, how should he deal with it?
    Sure enough, Nangongliang covered his mouth and let out a dark smile: "Young Master You, do you mean that you are going to abandon the right way and turn to the demon?"
    "Nangongliang!" He Ying glared at him, "Don't turn black and white, my son is just I was fascinated by this enchanting girl!"
    After all, it was your family affair, and Nangongliang and Lin Xiaofeng watched coldly.
    You Henian's face flushed with anger, and he rubbed his teeth and said, "Yueming, come here for you."
    Chu Ruoting pulled his sleeves and winked at him: "Don't stand with me."
    She was already very grateful to him.
    Whether it was the spiritual stone he gave to her in the previous life, or his maintenance of her in this life.
    You Yueming was unmoved.
    If he left, Chu Ruoting would have a way to survive facing his parents.
    You Henian was obviously stunned by You Yueming.
    He was so angry that a mana that threatened heaven and earth gathered in his right hand, and the air around him crackled and cracked, threatening: "Do you have to protect this witch?"
    You Yueming raised his jaw, determined not to move. Dad, she is my Taoist companion!"
    "Good, good!" You Henian was so angry that he said three "good" words, "You have to protect her, then from now on, you are not a descendant of You! You are not the son of you who colluded with Moxiu in the Year of Crane! You are no longer the young master of Beilu You Clan!"
    He Ying was shocked, "You Crane Year! What are you going crazy?"
    The monks who were watching were suddenly uproar.
    Nobody in the Floating Light Realm knows You Yueming, who is from a prominent family and is highly respected. He is also proud of himself, not a dude, he is also a leader among young talents, and his future is immeasurable. Is he really going to abandon the wealth and status that is at his fingertips for a demon nun?
    Countless eyes fell on You Yueming, to see how he would choose.
    You Yueming's mind was buzzing.
    Chu Ruoting shook her head at him, but instead let You Yueming calm her mind.
    He raised his head and looked at his parents resolutely. Finally, he made up his mind, pulled up his robe, knelt on the dusty and dirty tiles, his knees stained with pitch black stains.
    "Father, mother, forgive me for your unfilial piety."
    You Yueming solemnly knocked three heads at He Ying and You Henian. After hesitating for a while, he stretched out his hand and pulled off the golden jade crown on his head that symbolized the young master of Beilu, gently Put it on your side.
    Chu Ruoting's eyes were hot, and she wanted to pull him up, "Yueming! Do you know what you are doing?"
    You Yueming's head was covered with blue silk messyly scattered on her shoulders.
    His face turned pale, he squeezed Chu Ruoting's hand, facing his parents, stubbornly and firmly said: "Even if I am no longer the young master of the You family, I must protect her well!"
    "Asshole thing!" You Crane couldn't lift up in a single breath, shaking his fingers, "You rebellious son! Rebellious son!"
    "It's all to blame for you demon-" He Ying burst into tears. In her anger, she suddenly shot, the spear pierced the sky and the clouds, wrapped in the fierce energy of the master of the distraction stage, "puchi" penetrated the defensive golden shield.
    You Yueming shone in front of Chu Ruoting.
    The sharp tip of the spear was less than half an inch from his throat, and the red wing trembled and hummed.
    He closed his eyes and reluctantly said: "Mother, you want to kill her...Kill me first!"