147

Chu Ruoting was asked by him.
    She glanced at Sai Si Rang in her hand and spoke out.
    "I did come back from Kunlun Ruins." She said suddenly, "Molord, don't forget, you let me enter Kunlun Ruins back then!"
    Helian Youhen felt a cloud of mud in his mind.
    How could the old thief of Kunlun allow others to enter and leave his sanctuary at will? He must have guessed that he had taken Saisiyang and informed Chu Ruoting.
    "Tell your old thief?"
    Chu Ruoting sip Min Chun, "angel, why do you hide game Living Soil?"
    "Old thief is not for you to eat what Ecstasy character? ' "
    The prince did not want to surrender Jing Mo's soul?"
    "What the hell did the old thief tell you?"
    Chu Ruoting realized that she was talking with the duck.
    She eased her emotions and said earnestly and earnestly: "The devil, now that Saisiyang has found it, please keep your promise, return your soul, and let me go. As for what you said at the beginning, find all ten treasures and give me one request... …I want to ask for a drop of Red Shark’s tears."
    "No!"
    Helian Youhen turned around angrily, "You said you will stay for half a year! You must stay in Wu Nian Palace for this half a year, and you are not allowed to go anywhere!"
    Chu Ruo Ting felt that he was making trouble unreasonably, and blurted out: "The devil! Fortunately, I was still in front of Qianshan to praise you for keeping your promise, why are you playing a rogue?"
    Helian Youhen screamed, "You actually called him'Qianshan'?"
    How long did she know the Kunlun thief? She has been by his side for ten years, why not call him Youyouhenhen!
    Chu Ruoting rubbed her aching ear.
    She and Qianshan will be known sooner or later when they are born and join the world. This is not a shameful thing. Thinking of this, Chu Ruoting no longer concealed it, and told him earnestly: "Molord, Qianshan is my Taoist companion."
    "What?"
    "Qianshan is my Taoist companion."
    Chu Ruoting was not afraid, because she knew clearly that no matter how angry the Demon Lord was, she would not hurt her.
    In a short sentence, Helian Youhen suddenly felt that everything around him was still.
    The majestic anger is like a backlog of volcanoes for thousands of years, the roots of the teeth are numb, and the finger bones are itchy. I wish I could immediately rush to the Kunlun Ruins and smash the corpse of Yan Qianshan!
    But he can't leave Xi Hai.
    Leaving Xi Hai's cultivation base fell sharply, how could he fight with others?
    He Lian Youhen's remaining trace of reason made him barely maintain his face, and he could do nothing about it.
    "You and the old thief...when did it happen?"
    "Perhaps it was the moment when the Demon Lord let me enter the Kunlun Ruins."
    Helian Youhen's rage suddenly became bitter after hearing this sentence. He trembled and asked: "What is Jingmo?"
    "Jingmo is also my Taoist companion."
    "What the hell, and the little white face that gave you ribs..."
    "It's all my Taoist companion."
    Good! Very good!
    For her, he used the spirit chain to contain his yang poison and resurrected her parents, suffering every day. She's better, secretly hooking up a basket of men outside! Even Kunlun's old green onion will not let go!
    Helian Youhen looked at her face, hovering on the edge of anger and pain. There seemed to be a bloody hole in my heart, something was taken away, and it was painful.
    Chu Ruoting put Sai Xi Rang on the table next to her. She said: "Molord, now the last treasure is found, I hope you can believe it."
    "What if this seat doesn't let you leave?"
    Chu Ruoting looked at the eternal gloomy sky outside the temple, long. Sigh, "Monarch, isn't this the way the world is. Some people leave, some return, the seasons are changing, and the clouds are changing... Always get used to the impermanence."
    Helian Youhen didn't understand and didn't want to understand.
    He stepped forward and forced her curvaceous body into the tall arms, and said unreasonably: "I don't care about those things! You must stay in the Palace of Wunian until the next full night!"
    "The devil... "
    Otherwise, this seat will immediately crush Jing Mo's soul!"
    "..."
    *The
    mountain peaks are awkward, and the sea of ​​clouds is vast.
    Lin Chengzi came with the wind and stood on the top of the peak, with his spiritual consciousness covering the entire dense forest of towering ancient trees. Between the branches and branches, the light and shadow of the dusk leaked out.
    His indifferent eyes condensed slightly.
    Suddenly raising his hand, he pointed out a powerful cyan light of pill energy, and the light broke through the air, extremely terrifying.
    Boom-the
    earth - shaking crackling sounded, and the trees in the dense forest were directly blasted to pieces.
    With a scream, the woman rolled out embarrassed from behind an old pine, her light pink skirt stained with dirt.
    Lin Chengzi coldly snorted, "It turned out to be hidden here."
    Qiao Qiao raised his head, clutching his bloody shoulders, crying: "Brother Cheng, are you really going to kill me? Are you totally disregarding our former affection?"
    In the past six months, she has been hunted and killed by Lin Chengzi and hiding in Tibet. She has no chance to lure a man to repair her, and her cultivation has stagnated.
    "What nonsense with him? Go and fight with him!" The karma on the back of his head distorted the glamorous facial features, stretched out long red nails, and flaunted his claws at Lin Chengzi.
    Qiao Qiao kept backing away, "No way. I...I can't beat him at all!"
    Nangongxuan escaped, her secret could not be held back. But unexpectedly, Lin Chengzi would do it himself.
    Karma hates Qiao Qiao's cowardice.
    She tore from behind Qiao Qiao and struggling to get out, the squirming meat from her lower body suddenly splashed towards Lin Chengzi, and shouted, "Kill him!"
    Qiao Qiao lifted his sleeves and wiped tears, without hesitation, using magic power to attack Lin Chengzi.
    Lin Chengzi's eyes flashed through the dark light, without dodge or avoid, grabbing with both hands, the Xuantian pill fire condensed and turned into a azure sharp edge, which collided with the mana of Qiao Qiao's karma.
    There was a loud rumbling.
    A shock wave blocked the surrounding thousands of giant trees, and most of the mountain was cut off.
    After all, Lin Chengzi was one of the pinnacles of the Floating Light Realm. Qiao Qiao and karma in the distracted stage were difficult to resist, and he was severely injured and suppressed by him.
    "Puff." Qiao Qiao couldn't help vomiting blood while lying on the ground.
    She was in pain all over, and her bones seemed to be scorched by the fire of his natal pill.
    Can't beat... She really can't beat...
    Qiao Qiao looked at Lin Chengzi with teary eyes. The man was long and jade, dressed in a green shirt, handsome and extraordinary. However, his eyes no longer condone or like her.
    Qiao Qiao found that he didn't understand him at all.
    She couldn't cry: "Brother Cheng, do you love me or not?" The
    karma was furious when he heard the words, and couldn't help yelling, "You idiot! You still care about the bullshit love when you die! Get up! Get up and continue fighting with him! "
    I don't want to...I don't want to fight..."
    Qiao Qiao cried and shook his head.
    An icy voice sounded from above, "Qiao Qiao, I allow you to stay by my side because of your status as the darling of heaven, and because you are obedient and well-behaved." His face was solemn, "but you have been with evil spirits. I am disappointed!"
    "Who is the darling of heaven?" Qiao Qiao burst into tears and asked him aloud, "Which darling of heaven would be like me?"
    Lin Chengzi was silent.
    After encircling and suppressing Qiao Qiao for nearly half a year, he only said that Xie Xiu was causing chaos, without mentioning that Xie Xiu was Qiao Qiao.
    Everyone knows that Qiao Qiao is his Taoist companion, and the reputation of Lin's ancestors cannot be corrupted by her.
    He can tolerate her small temper from time to time, but he will never leave behind a cruel evil demon who collects yang and replenishes yin!
    In his eyes, black is black, white is white, yin is negative, yang is positive, male is strong, and female is weak...If it is an evil demon, then damn it!
    Damn Qiao Qiao, damn Helian Youhen, any evil devil should be pinched.
    Qiao Qiao felt his murderous aura, and suddenly wanted to laugh.
    "You really have no love."
    "You only have arrogance and ambition."
    "You are ruthless in your heart! You are so pathetic!"
    Lin Chengzi was cold and frosty.
    He has never concealed his full ambition and ambition. What kind of monk would he not want to ascend? His lifelong dream is to be No. 1 in the world, so that Lin's thousand-year foundation will be deeply rooted in the floating world like a big tree.
    He raised his hand to condense a mana, completely obliterating Qiao Qiao.
    When the dust and smoke cleared, Lin Chengzi glanced deeply at the ground covered with minced meat, and walked away.
    The sky is low and dim.
    The mist in the woods still left traces of the monks fighting the law.
    The low-level spirit beasts came out looking for food in the dark, sniffing on the bloody pieces of meat.
    Suddenly, the soft and greasy minced meat seemed to be alive, like a fleshy worm burrowing into the spirit beast, sucking it into a piece of dry skin. The surrounding minced meat squirmed densely and slowly gathered together, re-condensing the graceful and exquisite body of the woman.
    Karma will never die.
    Qiao Qiao was naked, holding his knees, sitting under the tree and crying.
    Karma stuck out his tongue, licked his plump, blood-red lips, and squinted his eyes, "Did you see clearly? This is a man. When you use you, it's good for you. Once you are worthless, you will be hard-hearted," No mercy."
    Qiao Qiao did not answer.
    Karma hates iron and steel, "Don't cry! Get up, go and pick a few men to make up for your body."
    * The
    little half a year is not long.
    For the monk, it's a snap.
    Several people on the Kunlun Ruins have successively left the customs, and all of them have made great progress in their cultivation.
    You Yueming's original cultivation base was the highest among several people. In this retreat, he successfully entered the late stage of leaving the orifice; Xie Suxing had been hailed as a young genius before, and his cultivation was only for the first time in Yu Yueming. Kuang Hanchen's cultivation base was abandoned again. He has a great understanding of Le Dao, and it’s not difficult to re-train. He has just broken out of his body in half a year; Xun Ci is a little bit later, Yuan Ying is complete, but he possesses the Haoran sword intent and Taihe sword spirit, and his strength is not defeated by others. .
    They knew about it as soon as they left Guanyan Qianshan. He stood with his hands under the eaves, secretly marveling at the nearly enchanting talents of several people.
    At this moment, the man with the moiré hairband hugged the book, and trotted to Taxue.
    Jing Mo looked sad and embarrassed to enter the Cao Lu. He stood outside the fence, opened a page of books, and said in anticipation: "Senior Yan, Jing Mo Yuyun, the first chapter of this exercise has not been learned for three months."
    Yan Qianshan's heart loosened.
    It turns out that there is still a normal person here.
    He nodded: "Very good."
    Jing Mo, who was in self-blame, said dumbly, "Huh?"
    Jing Mo was about to ask what's good, when he heard a clamor behind him, it seemed that someone was quarreling and making noise.
    "Hua Peacock, wait until I retreat next time, the cultivation base will be set above you!"
    "Heh, the technique is not good, the first place in the slapstick."
    "The surname is the only one with a sharp tongue. How can I compare to him."
    "You two don't mention that I will die?"
    "Forget it..."
    Jing Mo turned around, his expression changed abruptly. He was so surprised that he jumped up and waved, "Song
    Shi !" Kuang Hanchen and others followed their reputation at the same time.
    Jing Mo threw off the book, rushed to him, hugged him vigorously, and tears in his eyes excitedly: "Soong Ju! Chu Chu didn't lie to me! You are still alive! I am so happy to see you, and everyone can be forever in the future. Together!"
    Xie Suxing was hooped by Jing Mo, his face deformed. He struggled violently and shouted, "Hey! Who the hell are you! Let go of me!"