39

Xie Suxing knelt on the deck of the spirit boat.
    He was scarred, and his spiritual power was exhausted.
    I was very sad.
    But he still doesn't want to die, he still wants to find Chu Ruoting. As for what you can say to find her... he doesn't know.
    Xie Suxing is still alive.
    Before the spirit boat crashed into the mountain, he squeezed the sound transmission note of his cousin Xie Qi.
    Back at Xie's house, Xie Suxing didn't mention a word in the face of questions from his father and cousin. The two of them thought he had stubbornly ran out to fight with others, and they skipped a few nagging words.
    Xie Suxingwo was recovering from his wounds at home. During this period, Qiao Qiao spoke to him several times, but he turned a blind eye.
    He clutched his chest, sorrowful, and looked at the spring light outside the window. He only felt that the human heart was really small, so small that he could only hold Chu Ruoting.
    He often thought of Chu Ruoting's mockery and scolding in his mind, sometimes he would laugh, sometimes he would be very angry, desperate, and moody.
    He took out a red pine gu from his storage bag and threw it into his mouth.
    Since separating from Chu Ruoting, Xie Suxing has eaten a red pine gu every time she thinks about her. When the Gu poison broke out, he might be able to empathize with her pain.
    ...But this is not enough.
    Xie Suxing raised his hand and turned a mirror in front of him.
    The mirror reflected his handsome eyebrows, and the whiplash on his cheek was only a shallow mark.
    He unconsciously thought, at the beginning, what was his mood to scratch Chu Ruoting's face? What kind of suffering was her experience after her disfigurement?
    Xie Suxing couldn't think of it.
    Countless confusion was brewing in his eyes, he pulled out the
    Ninglang fishbone dagger from the arrow sleeve, followed the shallow welt, and the sharp blade cut through the skin with force... "Chu Ruoting, I owe you all. How are you?"
    "You ate the red pine gu...then I will eat too."
    "You have been scored seventeen or eight times, and I have scored thirty or fifty times."
    Xie Suxing was about to make the third knife, Xie mother rushed in and took him. "Dang Cang" threw his dagger on the ground, furious, "Xing'er! What are you doing?"
    She raised her hand, trying to use magic to recover the bloody "ten" wound on his left cheek, but the dagger was Ninglang fishbone, she couldn't do it at all.
    Mother Xie hugged him in her arms and cried and asked, "Xing'er, what's the matter with you?"
    His mother's cry made Xie Suxing stripped of her sorrow and self-blame.
    He didn't know how to tell the depression in his heart.
    Xie Suxing lay on his mother's lap, looking at the warm sun outside the window, his eyes warm.
    He remembered that when he was a child, he liked a rattle very much. Later, when he grew up, the rattle was no better than the magic weapon, and he didn't know where he was throwing it.
    Later, I wanted to find out, but I couldn't find it.
    Just like Chu Ruoting.
    Once lost, it will be impossible to find in the vast world.
    *
    Speaking of which, after Chu Ruoting left the Lingzhou, she almost died in Huangquan.
    Xie Suxing was injured in the first place, and she couldn't keep picking him up. After regaining a small amount of spiritual power, she abandoned him.
    She overestimated her ability and underestimated Lin Luyu's dark barrier technique. She withered in the air, and her body fell involuntarily into the surging river. The river was a thousand feet deep and surging, Chu Ruoting was caught off guard and took a few big mouthfuls. She couldn't struggle, she could only close her five senses, her spiritual consciousness plunged into darkness, and her body drifted with the flow.
    The black mist that was suppressed by the spiritual force once again burst out with strands of black air, trying to envelop her golden core.
    This sense of crisis awakened Chu Ruoting from her coma.
    She moved her stiff fingers, looked at the scorching sun above her head, and slowly returned to her senses.
    Here is a forest.
    Chu Ruoting had never seen such a forest, with dense canopies, and the roots pierced into the shallows densely like beards. The salty and cold water patted her calf once and again, and the clothes were all soaked, sticking to her body sticky.
    Chu Ruoting didn't know how long she had been in a coma, she didn't even know where it was.
    She stood up with difficulty holding the trunk of the tree, and her dantian was in terrible pain.
    Dark barrier technique is devouring her golden core.
    She must find a way to restore her spiritual power, and only by completely unlocking the dark barrier technique can she get rid of death. She can't die yet, Wang Jin... She must kill Wang Jin!
    I thought that the death of his parents was just an accident. Who knew that Wang Jin was afraid that they would influence the position of the head and deliberately designed it.
    Neither Qiao Qiao nor him are innocent!
    Chu Ruoting couldn't help bleeding from the corner of her mouth, but her eyes were very firm.
    She couldn't use the Cleansing Technique, dragging her lead-filled legs, looking for something that could restore her spiritual power.
    Spiritual power, she needs spiritual power...
    Maybe even God was helping her, but Chu Ruoting never expected that she actually found a man in black who had fainted under a tree.
    At this moment, Chu Ruoting didn't care whether the other party was fat or thin, beautiful or ugly. She just wants to live by herself!
    You can get revenge if you live.
    Only by living can we hope.
    Chu Ruoting wiped the blood from her mouth and staggered to the man, only to find that the other party was also badly injured, and there was a patch of blood under her body.
    Men are not ugly, even young and handsome. With thin lips and high nose, a black moiré hair band two fingers wide was tied on his forehead, and the fine bangs drooped down, slightly covering his eyes. His eyelashes are distinct and not curled, but they look particularly good.
    "...I'm sorry." Chu Ruoting sniffed him, very weakly.
    She reluctantly took out the heart-protecting pill and fed it to the man.
    Heart Protection Pill does not work for the dark barrier technique, but it can protect the heart of the dying person.
    She saves him, he saves her, so it is even.
    The other party gradually recovered her breath, Chu Ruoting trembled her hands... and took off his pants.
    Chu Ruoting felt guilty and nervous when she did this kind of thing for the first time. Fold the man's trousers to the knees, revealing two tight thighs. In the middle of the leg, a piece of black hair was vigorously curly, because he was still in a coma, and the thick thing was lying softly on the pouch.
    Chu Ruoting was stunned.
    Whether it's Xun Ci, Kuang Hanchen, You Yueming or Xie Suxing, they have always had desires. Chu Ruoting saw this form for the first time, and she was a little confused about the situation.
    She couldn't start, but the pain caused by the corrosion of the golden core made her have no time to think.
    Chu Ruoting held the soft ball and kneaded it jerky. She gritted her teeth, simply lowered her head, opened her mouth to contain the object, licked her uvula along the edge of the glans, wrapped her soft lips repeatedly, wrapping the object up and down.
    Chu Ruoting's dead horse is a living horse doctor, but she didn't expect the method to be really useful. The soft stuff gradually hardened and swelled in her mouth. She was able to take it in one bite before. At this time, she could barely take it in one third. The rounded head almost filled her mouth. Chu Ruoting looked almost done, spit out a penis as hard as a rock, rolled over and rode on the man's waist.
    She spread her legs in shame, and followed the stiff penis with the slippery body fluid above, rubbing the stiff front end back and forth with the seam, pinpointing the position, and sinking down little by little.
    "Hmm." The
    unconscious man raised his sword eyebrows and hummed dullly.
    Chu Ruoting was very nervous, running "Mei Sheng Jue", just wanting to squeeze a few times before he woke up.
    The flower hole slowly swallowed the penis into the narrow and warm passage, reaching a certain fold, and Chu Ruoting groaned impatiently. She supported the man's shoulders, began to lift her hips and hips, swallowing the erect penis to the deepest stamens.
    When she was forgetting feelings, the body under the ride suddenly moved.
    Chu Ruoting became stiff.
    The acupoints contracted violently because of fear, and the man was irritated and washed away, shaking his eyelashes, and suddenly opening his eyes.
    His pupils are dark and clear, like colored glaze washed with water.
    At this moment, the eyes flashed with shock and helplessness.
    He was pressed by Chu Ruoting and couldn't bear the pleasure beneath him, and asked
    in a dumb voice, "...Who are you?" Chu Ruoting was extremely disturbed when the man looked at him in a daze. Anyway, she was already riding a tiger, she was stern, and sternly
    yelled : "What are you looking at!" The man shivered when she yelled.
    "You still see? What's so good! Have you never seen rape? Raise your hand! Don't resist!"
    Chu Ruoting pulled off the black moire hairband on the man's forehead, covering his eyes.