17

Luo Fang'er didn't know the identity of the other party before, so she moved her heart.
    After hearing the words "Beilu Youshi", the whole person couldn't help shaking. Rejoice, admire, but can't help but feel inferior.
    Beilu Youshi!
    That's the Beilu Youshi, the head of the three great families in the Floating Light Realm!
    There are six regions in the Floating Light Realm, Kunnan, Beilu, Dongsu, Bashu, Xijiang, plus a Xihai occupied by demons.
    The three great families are the You family, the Lin family, and the Nangong family, occupying Beilu, Dongsu and Kunnan respectively, and the remaining two places are jointly managed with the three major sects. The aristocratic family is headed by the You family. Thousands of years ago, the ancestors of the You family ascended to the upper realm, leaving behind extremely rich assets and countless treasures. They are in charge of the two largest veins of spirit stones, and there is no limit to the collection of spirit stones.
    And You Yueming's name is even more resounding in the world of floating light, and it is called "Nanxuan Beiyue" together with Nangongxuan.
    The proud son of heaven, with excellent aptitude, a stunning talent among the descendants of the family.
    Although the reputation of the most beautiful man in the floating light world was robbed by Nangong Xuan, You Yueming is no worse than Nangong Xuan, and often secretly competes with him.
    At this moment, Chu Ruoting's heart turned a thousand times.
    Just looking at the pomp, she guessed the identity of the visitor. Without him, just because she and You Yueming had a brief contact in the previous life.
    At that time, her appearance was completely ruined and she was expelled from the Blue Sword Sect. She was penniless and still had animal poison in her body, hiding her like a mourning dog. It just so happened that Youshi from Beilu gave good luck and distributed spiritual stones to the monks in the realm of comprehension. Chu Ruoting urgently needs Lingshi to buy a pill to relieve the animal poison in the body. She came to the Youshi Relief Hall and was told that the distribution of Lingshi was over.
    Chu Ruoting grabbed the shoulder of Zhang Shi and begged him to give herself a spiritual stone, but she was pushed to the ground, extremely embarrassed.
    At the same time, four women in pink clothes passed by her side, surrounded by luxuriously dressed You Yueming.
    You Yueming gave her a condescending look, a little disgusted with her dirt. He covered his nose with his left hand, but with a flick of his right hand, a crystal clear high-grade spirit stone bone rolled to her feet.
    "Go away! It's so stinking." The
    fluttering sentence seemed to be sending a dog.
    But Chu Ruoting saw hope.
    If it weren't for this piece of spiritual stone, Chu Ruoting wouldn't be able to find Qiao Qiao's revenge at all.
    In "Qiaoqiao Cultivation Ji", You Yueming has a lot of scenes. He loved to compare with Nangong Xuan since he was a child. After Nangong Xuan fell in love with Qiao Qiao, You Yueming wanted to take Qiao Qiao away to humiliate Nangong Xuan, but unexpectedly, You Yueming was also attracted by the innocent and lovely Qiao Qiao and moved his true feelings. At first, Qiao Qiao had a good impression of You Yueming, but You Yueming wanted to be aggressive and self-respectful. He let Nangongxuan eat several times. Qiao Qiao felt distressed for Nangongxuan and gradually alienated the proud and arrogant You Yueming. You Yueming regretted and wanted to seek forgiveness from Qiao Qiao... In the end, he couldn't love Qiao Qiao and would not marry him for life.
    Withdrawing from her memories, Chu Ruoting looked at You Yueming again, but she was a little bit more emotional.
    "It turned out to be
    Young Master You ." Luo Fang'er was flattered and pulled her skirt at him, "Thank you for saving my life." Chu Ruoting also followed suit.
    The two of them went through a fierce battle, with loose updos and dirty skirts. Yu Yueming is very obsessed with cleanliness, suppressing the emotion of disgust, nodding slightly.
    You Yueming took the maid into the Secret Realm of Lingzhen, just for experience, he has been stuck in the bottleneck of the late Jindan stage for a long time. Burning worms, just want to practice hands by the way.
    He motioned to the maid, then turned and left.
    "Stay away!" Luo Fang'er was anxious, and hurried to catch up. Five people looked at her with ten pairs of eyes, Luo Fanger felt embarrassed inexplicably, but she still said, "You son, can we walk with you? I don't know how much danger will be encountered along the way, I'm afraid... …"
    "Since you are afraid, why come to the Secret Realm?"
    Before Luo Fang'er finished speaking, You Yueming interrupted coldly.
    He covered his nose with a folding fan and couldn't bear the smell of Luo Fang'er.
    The pink-clothed woman’s eyes were full of mockery, Luo Fang'er was ashamed, and ran back to Chu Ruoting, stomping her feet: "They are too much."
    Chu Ruoting didn't know what was wrong in Luo Fang'er's mind. Everyone enters the secret realm to find opportunities. If you stick to others, how can you divide them? Thinking of this, she subconsciously said: "He saved us, you shouldn't say such a thing."
    Her voice has changed since the first volume of cultivation reached the eighth level. It used to be only crisp, but now it is like a ying, lingering and charming. With her gentle speed of speech, there is an indescribable gentleness and softness, which is extremely pleasant to the ear.
    You Yueming didn't pay attention to Chu Ruoting at first.
    Hearing the sound at this moment, the line of sight couldn't help falling on her.
    The women's voice and body are all good, but it's a pity that the face is unremarkable. Luo Fang'er next to her was all set off by her as a delicate beauty.
    You Yueming was slightly disappointed, feeling Chu Ruoting aggrieved her voice. He led the maid away without looking at them again.
    *
    For Chu Ruoting, meeting You Yueming is just an episode.
    But Luo Fang'er seemed to have lost her soul, nagging in front of Chu Ruoting, saying that the four maids hate them for a while, and then talking about You Yueming's incomprehension. The next day, they met another cultivator team, a group of six members of the same family. When Luo Fang'er saw that the other party's cultivation was good, she took the initiative to join her. Seeing that she was cute and cute, the few people generously agreed.
    As for Chu Ruoting, who was stunned, the six people sold Luo Fang'er a face and reluctantly brought her on.
    Luo Fang'er was very friendly, and quickly became acquainted with the six people, laughing and joking together, pouring out the rain and raising the cloud.
    Chu Ruoting was like an invisible person, leaning against the tree, thinking alone.
    She was confused.
    Time passed, but there was no clue to tie the dragon cable. In the original book, Qiao Qiao was transported to a small bridge with flowing water, and then he rescued Qu Ru and found the dragon-binding cable nearby.
    Chu Ruoting also wanted to find the so-called idyllic scenery, but she was surrounded by unseen mountains and old forests.
    In the evening, the first danger in the secret realm came.
    Countless bats suddenly rushed out of the clouds, shocking everyone. One of the monks in the early stage of foundation construction couldn't avoid it, was pecked by a bat, and was killed immediately.
    "Be careful! This bat is poisonous!" I
    don't know who is reminding it.
    Everyone offered magic weapons to resist, and for a while, the sound of fighting was endless.
    Chu Ruoting flew two bats with a whip, turned to look at the dense forest, and had an idea: "Everyone, run into the woods!"
    After she finished speaking, she was the first to enter the dense forest.
    The towering trees towered into the sky, the shadows of the trees and the luxuriant branches and leaves really blocked some of the bats. When everyone saw this, they immediately followed suit and scrambled in the woods with their heads in arms.
    Gradually, everyone ran into the deep forest. There is a broad stone platform in the middle. When everyone jumps on the stone platform, the bats seem to be blocked by invisible things, and they can only circle around them. Not long after, footsteps came from the other sides of the forest, and two more teams were driven by bats.
    Luo Fang'er saw one of them and grabbed Chu Ruoting's arm in surprise: "Look! It's Young Master You!" She jumped up and waved, "You Young Master! Come to Shitai, bats won't come in!"
    You Yueming and his party jumped on the stone first. Taiwan, another group of people rushed to the station.
    Luo Fang'er asked with concern: "Young Master, have you also encountered poisonous bats?"
    You Yueming was not in time to answer her question, and saw that he hurriedly used the Cleansing Technique to clean the spot where he stood.
    Luo Fang'er: "..." As
    expected, the bats stopped chasing, and everyone besieged the stone platform.
    Chu Ruoting glanced roughly, and apart from them and You Yueming, the other team was also five, thirty-five, like a five-element formation technique.
    She looked up and looked around, pursing her lips and said: "The bat deliberately drove us here."
    "I don't want to die." Luo Fang'er burst into tears , and looked at You Yueming, the highest cultivation level among the crowd, "Young Master , what shall we do? Ah!"
    You Yueming looked up at the sky.
    Don't ask him, he doesn't know either.