106

In the Kunlun Ruins, there is a clear blue sky, towering snow-capped mountains, heavy clouds and mists, and fairy spirits.
    The magnificent scenery makes You Yueming's eyes shine brightly.
    He was about to ask how Chu Ruoting knew the ancestor of Kunlun, but she was dizzy, her knees softened, and she fainted in the middle of the snow.
    "Yueming?"
    Chu Ruoting was locked in by Lin Chengzi's pressure, and her three senses were closed. She held You Yueming's hand tightly and groped his face, "Azhu, what's going on with him?"
    Qingqing liked him very much the moment he saw Azhu.
    At this moment, I saw that You Yueming was in a coma, crying and tugging Azhu's trousers, "Brother, save my father!"
    "Don't bark, who is your brother!" Azhu muttered, bending over to give You Yueming a pulse. After a while, he wrinkled his face and said, "His spirit has been affected by the high-ranking monk's fighting
    skills ." After speaking, he remembered that Chu Ruoting couldn't hear it.
    Azhu stretched out her finger reluctantly and wrote it in her palm.
    You Yueming Yuanying reaches perfection, but he has been mixing up the battle between the distraction period, the out-of-aperture period, and the tribulation period. He kept protecting Chu Ruoting, even if he suffered internal injuries, he did not say a word. At this moment, it is safe for the time being, and people's heartstrings are relaxed, but they are fainted.
    Chu Ruoting raised her hand and stroked his closed eyes, sighing.
    You Yueming did such a thing for her, how could she lose money?
    Azhu wrote in Chu Ruoting’s palm again, “Nanfeng has a natural nurturing formation, and I will take this person to raise it. As for your closed senses, you have to wait for Master to come back to deal with it.”
    “Brother, I want to talk to you too. Go."
    Qingqing's little paw pulled Azhu's clothes, her small eyes were round.
    Azhu saw a few scales on its body, his heart softened, and he wrote in Chu Ruoting's palm, "Your pet is also injured. I will take it with
    him ." Chu Ruoting nodded to him, "Trouble. You, Azhu."
    Azhu snorted coldly.
    Really, I don't know where Chu Ruoting got so many men. A Xie Shuxing waited for him to put up a talisman every day, which brought another unconscious You Yueming.
    Azhu complained for a while, and left with You Yueming and Qingqing.
    Chu Ruoting sat on the steps in front of the Cao Lu.
    She couldn't smell the smell, couldn't see anything, and couldn't even hear the sound.
    After taking several elixirs, the coercive spell cast by Lin Chengzi still couldn't be lifted.
    The world is plunged into darkness, everything is silent, and there is no more noise.
    Chu Ruoting was not accustomed to this kind of taste, as if letting her return to the void she fell into after her death in her previous life, impetuous and panic.
    Only by mastering her strength can she have a sense of security.
    Chu Ruoting was fidgeting.
    Yan Qianshan didn't know how long it took to come back, she couldn't keep doing this.
    Compared with taking pills, the double repair of "Mei Sheng Jue" will recover faster. Chu Ruoting touched her chin, and began to think about whether to prosper You Yueming or to thank Suxing.
    *
    Yan Qianshan did not compete with Lin Chengzi for too long.
    The master makes a move, and the winner will be determined by a single thought.
    After the two exchanges, they searched for a desolate mountain top and sat down.
    Yan Qianshan has no friends in his life, and the only one who has known each other for the longest time, except for Helian Youhen, is Lin Chengzi.
    After a hundred years of absence, Lin Chengzi is still the same, without concealing his full ambition and ambition. He not only wants to ascend to the upper realm, but also to be the number one in the world, sweeping away the monsters and sprites, and floating the light world with a clear sea and a peaceful life.
    This is the long-cherished pursuit of Lin Chengzi's life.
    "Kunlun, even if you don't go out of the mountain, I will kill Wuniangong."
    Lin Chengzi and Helian Youhen have been grieving for a long time. He has been eager for Xihai resources and will not tolerate being occupied by Helian Youhen.
    Yan Qianshan did not answer the question.
    He is indifferent to Wu Nian Gong. He just wanted to tell Lin Chengzi that he couldn't hurt Chu Ruoting.
    Lin Chengzi asked, "Do you care about that demon girl?"
    Yan Qianshan was taken aback for a moment.
    He doesn't just "care".
    Chu Ruoting smiled cleverly at other men, and he couldn't be more saddened; Chu Ruoting was not in Kunlun Ruins, and he was thinking about her all the time.
    Leaning on the railing, what she saw was not the white snow, but her red dress. He couldn't help thinking about what she was doing at this time, crying or laughing, happy or sad... When Chu Ruoting urged the talisman he gave, he did not hesitate to appear in front of her. In the back of my head, I just hope that she will not get hurt.
    Looking at his expression, Lin Chengzi changed
    his mind to understand, and he was extremely surprised: "Kunlun, are you emotional?" Yan Qianshan was distracted by his words, and he was in a hurry.
    Lin Chengzi saw that he had taken out his own fairy bones, and couldn't help shaking his head: "For a woman, why bother to be like this."
    Yan Qianshan was silent for a while, looked sideways at Lin Chengzi, and asked him: "If it's Qiaoqiao, you Don't you refuse to take out your own fairy bones?"
    Lin Chengzi frowned.
    Standing with his hands in his hands, he looked at the vast mountains and rivers and the thousands of smoke and smoke, and said solemnly: "There is no one in the world worthy of me to take out the fairy bones for her."
    His heart is directed towards Lin's millennium foundation, towards the soaring avenue, instead of sticking to men and women. The love between love and love.
    Qiao Qiao is obedient, responsible, obedient, and good-looking. When she first saw him, she took the initiative to give him a hug. Her status as the darling of heaven helps him to cultivate, why refuse? Furthermore, he is giving Qiaoqiaodan medicine at any time, and does not restrict her from being ambiguous with other men. She makes troubles and makes mistakes. He has all the troubles, and it is considered to be extremely caring and conniving to her.
    But Yan Qianshan is obviously not clear about the boundaries of feelings.
    Lin Chengzi, as a person who came by, reminded Yan Qianshan in a good way, "Kunlun, the supreme peak like ours, is only one step away from the ascent. Love in the world is the fetters of the fairy road, and cannot be moved, let alone moved."
    Yan Qianshan is light. He shook his head and said, "Humans are not plants. Even if they fly to the upper realm and become true immortals, are true immortals ruthless? I don't believe it." Without
    speculation, Lin Chengzi was injured again. He was depressed and said goodbye.
    Yan Qianshan glanced at his back, sighed, raised his pen to draw the entrance of Kunlun Ruins and walked in.
    He was worried about Chu Ruoting, and he remembered it correctly, she seemed to be injured.
    The shoes stepped on the snow and accidentally kicked something. Yan Qianshan stopped, bent down and picked up a folding fan.
    The thin golden fan bones and the ink landscape painted on the surface of the cloud brocade fan are exquisite and elegant, which is the magic weapon of the young master of the You family.
    ...How could it be left here?
    Yan Qianshan pinched a finger to explore the situation in Kunlun Ruins, and it was immediately clear.
    When he came outside the Caolu, he happened to see Chu Ruoting sitting on the steps, twisting her eyebrows and thinking.
    "This is what Young Master You carried with him. You can take it and return it to him."
    Yan Qianshan handed the folding fan to her, remembering that she could not hear herself talking. About to treat her, Chu Ruoting stood up.
    It was pitch black in front of Chu Ruoting, but she touched the familiar folding fan.
    "You wake up so soon?" In
    that case, she didn't bother to choose.
    Chu Ruoting raised her hand to place a layer of enchantment around her, leaned softly into his arms, pressed her side face against her straight and flat chest, and whispered in shame, "Will you and I fix it while Senior Goose is not back? "The
    leaning body is slightly stiff.
    Chu Ruoting knew that the purpose of Shuangxiu was too obvious, but she couldn't bear the three-sense closure and fell into a passive situation.
    "Help me." She pulled out the folding fan in his hand and guided him to touch his chest. He rubbed his head in his arms, frowning his eyebrows, and his tone was a little bit of anger: "I'm hurt...it hurts." A
    soft and plump touch came from his palm, and Yan Qianshan's cheeks burned suddenly. Burned, my mind went blank.