58

Helian Youhen is used to acting arrogantly.
    He said that he was robbing Lin Chengzi's pill, but he actually lifted Lin Chengzi's hill to the sky.
    At that time, Lin Chengzi was accompanying Qiao Qiao to give in Nankun.
    Qiao Qiao is now in the late Yuan Ying period, and within five years, he will break through the out-of-aperture period, and he needs to make good connections and pave the way for his subsequent cultivation. Lin Chengzi was by her side, Qu Ru Wang Jin followed her to fight, Nangongxuan pinched the veil and wiped the non-existent sweat on Qiao Qiao's face.
    Several people get along in harmony, which arouses the envy of past female cultivators.
    "She is Qiao Qiao, that genius girl."
    "Senior Lin is next to her, isn't she? It's amazing, the peak powers of the Floating Light Realm are all bent over for her."
    "Nangong Xuan is really suave, a talented person."
    "You haven't seen it before. Young Master You? They also called "Nanxuan Beiyue", which one is more handsome?"
    "I can't tell this. Anyway, they are people who dare not think about it..."
    Qiao Qiao gave alms while listening to those. The female cultivator praised and admired, rejoiced and proud. She looked at the man next to her with full eyes. The man was wearing a dark blue blouse with an ochre fairy pattern gentry belt tied around his waist. She looked vigorous and was the ancestor of the Lin family, Lin Chengzi.
    A sound transmission paper crane landed in Lin Chengzi's palm.
    After a while, Lin Chengzi was furious, "Good, old Helian! You dare to rob my cave mansion while I am away!"
    Qiao Qiao was looking at him affectionately, almost taken aback.
    Her almond eyes were red, and she said concerned: "Brother Cheng, what's the matter with you?" Lin Chengzi reacted, hurriedly softened his tone: "Qiao'er, I have something important to go back to Dongsu." Qiao Qiao is empathetic, although he is reluctant. He left, but he wouldn't force him to stay, and he cleverly pursed his lips and nodded: "Brother Cheng, be careful, and Qiao'er will come to you when he is busy."
    Lin Chengzi confessed a few more words, and then drew the teleportation formation. It turned into white light and disappeared.
    He can draw the teleportation array with his bare hands, and Qiao Qiao admires it even more.
    As soon as Lin Chengzi left, Qu Ru and Nangongxuan finally had a chance to get close to her, and the three of them gathered around to talk, not knowing what was said, causing Qiao Qiao to cover up and chuckle.
    Wang Jin watched coldly.
    He shaved off the beard for Qiao Qiao and looked younger. It's just that the light is always gloomy, not self-confident before.
    Lin Chengzi rushed back to the cave, and saw that the top of the mountain was flattened by half. The alchemy room was even more messy, the Lantian jade pill that had been produced only a hundred years ago was long gone, and even the alchemy furnace was run away by Helian Youhen.
    Peak masters like them seldom get angry about trivial matters, but Helian Youhen has a way to make him angry.
    The Golden Light Eagle is a ninth-order spirit beast, capable of uttering words, and retelling the matter to Lin Chengzi. Lin Chengzi was taken aback for a moment.
    "What are you talking about? He would actually be pecked by you?"
    Jin Guangdiao flapped his wings, "Yes, his cultivation is like falling to a small level."
    Jin Guangdiao can't lie, he must be Helianyou. There was something wrong with Hen's technique. Lin Chengzi was pondering for a long time, hurriedly got up and walked to the quiet room, and squeezed a special sapphire transmission note, "Kunlun, do you remember that thing I mentioned to you before?" After a while
    , the sapphire transmission note glowed. A man’s cold voice sounded like a thin cloud and light mist, and it sounded softly: "What's the matter?"
    "I said that the old devil practiced extremely mindful recording, and he would be backlashed in the future. For more than a hundred years, he dared not dare to stay in Xihai. When he came out, I ran into my cave to rob the pill a few days ago. What is it that is not a rush to jump over the wall?"
    "He may have deliberately exposed a flaw."
    Dark clouds covered Lin Chengzi's face . It must be on the agenda!"
    Xi Hai's area cannot be occupied by Wu Nian Palace all the time. The materials under the sea are more abundant, but the Five Continents are becoming barren. Lin Chengzi consciously can ascend within five hundred years, hoping to enlighten the Lin family forever before ascending.
    He thought: "Later, I will write Zhang Yuwen, gather the righteous monks from all over the world, and crusade against the Demon Palace of Wu Nian! Kunlun, would you like to stand shoulder to shoulder with me?" After
    a long while, the ancestor of Kunlun whispered: "Further discussion. "
    Lin Chengzi felt that his heroic spirit was being poured cold water on, and he wanted to continue to say, even after calling "Kunlun" several times, there was no response there.
    Although the Kunlun ancestors were ambiguous, Lin Chengzi still wrote a eloquent "Discussion on Demons", which was advertised all over the world.
    Dong Su Lin was the fastest to receive "Discussing the Demons".
    Lin Xiaofeng, the current Patriarch of the Lin family, immediately summoned the tribesmen in the ancestral hall to discuss the matter in detail. After counting the number of people, it was discovered that Miss Third from the Lin family was not there!
    Lin Xiaofeng's beard was trembling, and he asked the second sister of the Lin family, "Xirong! Where's your third sister?"
    Lin Xirong was gentle, courteous and dignified, and she never lied. With hundreds of pairs of eyes held by her people, she reluctantly spoke: "Second Uncle, Yifu... she went to Beilu to find Young Master You."
    "What?"
    Lin Xiaofeng almost rolled his eyes when he heard the words. Sternly: "Young Master You only sent the resignation letter the day before yesterday. How thick does she dare to go to someone? Why, I still want to beg her to marry her?"
    "No, it's not!" Lin Xirong eagerly denied.
    She looked around at the elders of the clan, lowered her head in embarrassment, and whispered: "She is at the door of You's house...splashing dung."
    *
    "You Yueming! If you want to divorce, it's grandma and I will withdraw you!"
    "If it wasn't for those elders. uproar child marriages, aunt will be something to do with you? " "
    I dignified East Sulin Shi's three lady, rich and powerful, to what men do not? What do you think you are the meat and potatoes ah! " "
    long by Enough of your cleanliness wickedness, grandma today rewards you for eating big dung!"
    The girl in the green skirt wears a double-ringed bun, is bright and flamboyant, not tall, but very aggressive. She stood with her arms akimbo at the magnificent gate of Beilu Youshi, jumping up and down, screaming incessantly.
    You's mansion.
    He Jing, listening to the clear curse outside the door, persuaded: "Yueming, go and talk to Miss Lin San, so that she will stop cursing."
    "Don't go."
    You Yueming said Sitting at the desk, looking at Qingqing's homework written last night intently. I found that the word "Supervisor" in the sentence "Dantian Qi is sufficient, governor and responsibilities are parallel" was wrong, and I circled it with a cinnabar pen, drew a cross next to it, and wrote the correct strokes.
    He Jing embarrassed: "She keeps scolding like this, how ugly it is to spread it out. Moreover, if you
    retired privately, your parents knew that you would be furious." Because of the retreat of You Henian and his wife, You Yueming finally caught the opportunity to make an opinion.
    He Jing sighed again and said earnestly, "Why are you obsessed? It's almost ten years. There has been no news for ten years, maybe she has been..."
    "Cousin!" You Yueming couldn't listen to his preaching, suddenly. He got up and said, "I have something to go to Qingjianzong, so let's go first."
    He called Qingqing, and the two-fingered little guy sneaked in through the window, flicked his tail, and yelled "Uncle He Jing". Get into You Yueming's sleeve.
    "Yueming! Yueming!"
    He Jing watched them run away from the back door, the girl still shouting abuse. As an elder, he really couldn't listen to the foul language. He opened the front door and was about to enlighten him: "Miss Lin San, this..."
    Wow-before
    finishing speaking, a big bucket of spirit beast dung showered his head.
    Lin Yifu jumped down from the wall, saw the wrong person, widened his eyes in surprise, and asked: "You are not You Yueming?"
    He Jing: "...I am his cousin."