138

Chu Ruoting changed the feng shui of Qing Jianzong again, and it took another three days to lay out a great formation for protecting the mountains.
    The big battle took a lot of her mind, but Chu Ruoting did not dare to stop and rest. She had to go to Sai Xiyang and track down who stole the bones of her parents.
    The towers of the green hills are shrouded in misty rain.
    Xu Yuan walked hurriedly holding a fine-bone oiled paper umbrella.
    From a distance, she saw the red and slender figure standing quietly in front of the excavated grave.
    "Second Sister!" Xu Yuan stepped on the wet mud and almost fell into the grass beside the path.
    Chu Ruoting's figure moved slightly, holding her arm firmly, "What's wrong?"
    Xu Yuan
    asked urgently , "Second Sister, you are leaving again?" Chu Ruoting was ashamed and nodded: "I have something to do."
    She arranged it by herself . Protecting the mountains, if someone like Nangongliang comes to look for things, she will receive the induction immediately. When this matter is over, come to think of a way to deal with Qing Jianzong.
    "But," Xu Yuan
    hesitated to speak , "but what about the big brother?" Chu Ruoting was stunned.
    Xun Ci is blind and has no cultivation base, which is a bit difficult to handle.
    "I don't have the energy to take care of it for the time being." Chu Ruoting said bluntly, "No matter how much miracle he takes his body, it won't work... I'll think of a way at that time."
    She walked away.
    Xu Yuan didn't expect Chu Ruoting to be totally unconcerned with Big Brother.
    When is "the time"? Another decade?
    These monks are stunned in the blink of an eye, what do the big brothers do? He will get old! He can't wait!
    Over the years, Xu Yuan has been with her big brother day and night, knowing what life he has lived and how many sins he has suffered.
    She was shocked and sad.
    She didn't know what happened between the brothers and sisters. She has a straightforward temper, and feels that since people have a long mouth, there is no misunderstanding that can't be said, and there is no uncomprehensible heart knot!
    Xu Yuan turned around holding the umbrella, looking through the raindrops on the edge of the umbrella, looking at the red shadow, and shouting: "Second Sister! Do you know why the brother has lost all his cultivation
    skills ?" Chu Ruoting stopped. Muddy mountain trail.
    Her heart jumped.
    Looking back and asking: "Why?"
    *
    Xunci is not good at doing things and loses his eyes again, making life even more inconvenient.
    He didn't want to bother the juniors, so he didn't go anywhere, and sat in a wheelchair, leaning against the window of the hut, quietly listening to the rain on the eaves and the wind blowing vegetation.
    Only then can he be quiet.
    The eyes can't see, on the contrary, they can see clearly the heart. Just like ten years ago, in his eyes, the Qing Sword Sect's fellow sects were all good people. Li Feng is upright and rude, but a good person; Qiao Qiao is innocent and a good person; Wang Jin is very serious and a good person; Chu Ruoting is arrogant and a good person... But suddenly one day, he discovered that things were not like this.
    The human heart is complicated because he is too idealistic.
    He was afraid of appearing in front of Chu Ruoting.
    He was afraid of her questioning, she was afraid of her disgust, and she was afraid that she would say a lot of thorny things that would make him faceless and unhappy.
    He can only escape in the house.
    The sound of rain pattered, and with the creak of the door being gently pushed open, someone walked in with a damp body.
    Xun Ci raised his head and turned the wheelchair, facing the door of the room, coughing and asking: "Nineteen?"
    "Xu Yuan?"
    No response was received.
    In the boundless darkness, Xun kindly mentioned it. He quietly squeezed the wheelchair with his palm, his throat rolled, "...Is that you?"
    Is that you?
    The second junior sister.
    He didn't dare to call her like that, he could only call her silently in his heart.
    After a while, he heard the female voice in the room let out a faint "um".
    Chu Ruoting looked around quietly.
    A small room filled with a bitter medicine smell. There are no tables, chairs, benches, and no furnishings. There is a simple Duobao Pavilion against the wall. There is a bed behind the gauze tent. There are several thick beddings on the bed. There is a charcoal basin that has just been extinguished in the corner.
    A piece of mundane fireworks, how does it look like a monk's house?
    Xun Ci coughed a few times and hesitated: "I heard nineteen say that you were going to leave today, why...how did you stay?"
    He was nervous and happy.
    Chu Ruoting was very satisfied that he could stay in the Azure Sword Sect for a few more hours.
    "I want to see the sect." Chu Ruoting walked to the window and looked at the misty rain curtain.
    In the rain curtain is a verdant plant.
    If I remember correctly, that place was originally the precept hall.
    She asked: "Why was the Commandment Hall demolished?"
    Xun Ci replied in a deep voice: "The ten or so disciples in the sect are very sensible, and there is no need to punish anyone." Before Wang Jin was in power, the Qing Jianzong had strict discipline and strict discipline. Chu Ruoting is a frequent visitor to the Discipline Hall and is always punished.
    Chu Ruoting fell into recollection, "I didn't take part in the Zongmen Grand Exam. Wang Jinlai complained to my parents, saying that I was arrogant and rude... Then I couldn't help it. I got ten hands in the Discipline Hall.
    " Well, your hands are swollen and you have been crying for a long time." Xun Ci answered.
    Chu Ruoting turned her head and stared at him blindfolded by Jindai, "Do you remember how you comforted me? You said,'Second Junior Sister, stop crying, I will give away my favorite book of swordsmanship. Here you are." Chu Ruoting laughed blankly, "I thought at the time, how could there be such a pedantic and rigid person in the world? Who cares about your sword book than two bunches of candied gourds."
    Xun bowed his head in shame. .
    "You obviously can't bear that sword book, but you gave it to me."
    "Not reluctant."
    Chu Ruoting glanced at him coldly, "Every time you feel wrong, you like to lower your eyes and look to the west."
    Although Xun Ci lost his eyes and couldn't see his eyes. But Chu Ruoting knew that he must be like this. Just like when she died in the previous life, he couldn't bear it and was disappointed, so he could only look down.
    No matter how long it has passed, she clearly remembers all of Xun Ci's small actions.
    "So, when do you want to lie to me?"
    Xun Ci was
    startled , "What?" Chu Ruoting raised her hand and pulled out the long hair from the sideburns he tied up.
    "Wang Jin's palm has broken your golden core for ten years, why didn't you tell me?"
    Xun Ci was flustered, he coughed violently, and said hoarsely: "Who told you? Is it Xu Yuan, she... …"
    "Xun Ci! Don't
    worry about him!" Chu Ruoting just wanted to make sure that he was what he is now for her.
    Xun Ci was helpless.
    He lowered his head, his knuckles squeezed the armrests of the wheelchair, and Wen Tun said: "Although the golden core is broken and you can no longer practice, it is not important. I am to blame for everything. I don't want to burden you with this incident. ." During the
    comatose years, he seemed to be dreaming in the dark.
    In his dream, his life had already been set, and he admired the innocent Qiao Qiao when he was young, and soared together. As for the other younger sister who went on a crooked road and died young, it became a regret in my heart. He watched his life repeat itself in his drowsiness, but something went wrong in the middle, and a force majeure made him deviate from the path of fate. What went wrong, he couldn't find the answer.
    He doesn't understand.
    He also couldn't figure it out.
    He was just so muddled, passed away, and tasted all the suffering alone.
    There was silence between each other, no one spoke, and the world became more and more lonely, leaving only the sound of rustling rain like eating mulberry leaves.
    Chu Ruoting thought a thousand times.
    She sometimes admires Nangongliang and his ilk very much.
    They are really small people, but at least they have been working for their own benefit, and they will not think much about others, nor will they make themselves any embarrassment.
    Killing decisively, heartless.
    Yan Qianshan is right. Born in the realm of comprehension, it is a bad thing to emphasize love and righteousness.
    But what can she do? She couldn't be so indifferent to what others gave, whether it was Xie Suxing, Kuang Hanchen or Xun Ci... The kindness of others weighed heavily on her back and couldn't breathe.
    She also wants to be cruel and cruel, but she can't, just can't.
    He was held in the palm of his hand by his chivalrous parents since he was a child. Before Qiao Qiao appeared, she was carefree every day.
    Even if she encounters setbacks, she never thought of taking the initiative to harm others, and she still has hopes for the world.
    She does not have lofty ideals, nor does she have the ambition to help the poor. She only hopes that what she has said and done will be remembered thousands of years later, without being ashamed.
    "Xunci, let me ask you. If you were in Xuanhua Mountain and the person in charge of you was Qiao Qiao, would you give her wholeheartedly?"
    Xunci's throat tightened.
    She still asked.
    Asked this question that made him scared to sleep at night.
    After a long time, he whispered: "Yes."
    He will not lie.
    Deep-rooted thinking is like this. With a skin close, you should be responsible, and you should devote your heart to it. No matter in the past or the future, you can only see him as his Taoist companion. Even on Xuanhua Mountain that day, the person who let him detoxify was not Qiao Qiao or Chu Ruoting, but an ordinary village woman who had no salt.
    Chu Ruoting smiled softly.
    This answer is not surprising.
    Just like in the previous life, Xun Ci was like this. As long as he identified people, what was right was right and what was wrong was right.
    In fact, it's not just him?
    Whether You Yueming or Xie Suxing, they all know Qiao Qiao first.
    Fortunately, Hanchen's words awakened her again.
    In his previous life, he didn't even know who Chu Ruoting was. In "Qiao Qiao's Comprehension", she is just an insignificant marginal figure.
    In this life, they all love her to death. Maybe in the next life, they will pursue Zhang San and Li Si again in "Zhang San Xiu Zhen Ji" and "Li Si Xiu Zhen Ji"...Who can know the prophet and predict the afterlife?
    Xun Ci's mouth was full of bitterness. He held the wheelchair, embarrassed and panicked: "You...hate me a lot for this, do
    n't you?" "That's not
    true ." Compared to his heaviness, Chu Ruoting's tone was light and light.
    She did have complaints, but he couldn't blame him.
    Putting yourself on the ground, if the people who were poisoned at the time were Xun Ci and Jing Mo, she would definitely save the latter.
    No one is perfect, everyone has selfishness, and everyone is growing over time.
    The past is not to be admonished, but those who come can still be pursued.
    Chu Ruoting looked at the wind and drizzle outside the window, her eyes silent and distant, as if talking to herself, and as if chatting with him: "Xunci, do you know? When I was young, my father told me about my personality and You look a lot like you. I immediately retorted,'How could I be like that old-fashioned person, didn't you say that I was like him, wasn't you cursing others?'" Chu Ruoting sighed and smiled. Like. I always hesitate, can't let it go here, can't let it go there, I hope I don't let anyone down, I hope to do everything well."
    Doomed to be tired.
    However, she can self-regulate, but Xun Ci cannot.
    Chu Ruoting turned around, her eyes fell on the face of the frail white-clothed man in the wheelchair. Although she was blindfolded, she could still see his face covered with wind and frost, and she no longer remembered that she was young.
    "Do you know what you are now?"
    Xun Ci remained silent.
    Chu Ruoting raised her eyebrows and cursed harshly: "If you can see now, I really want to show you a mirror for you to take a closer look! Take a closer look at the person in the mirror, paint the ground as a prison, put yourself shackles, and feel depressed. Decadent! Weak and useless! Terribly ugly!"
    Xun was kindly complacent.
    How does he look like this in her eyes?
    He choked and shook his head, "I have done
    everything in my life and obey the destiny." The words were soft and weak, "...Where does the water flow, where does Xunzi go." Everything comes, let it go, and don't want to go against the will of others. , I would rather deny myself and follow others.
    This is his nature.
    "You weren't like this before!"
    Xun Ci was also gentle and gentle when he was young, but at that time, he was still proud and arrogant and chivalrous. Inspiring to realize the supreme sword intent of oneself, fight the sword world, slay demons and eliminate demons, and help the world.
    It's definitely not like now, like a dead thing, saying something stupid about where water flows and where people go!
    Of course Xun Ci knew that he was not like this.
    But he can't practice, it's a waste in the realm of cultivation. The former Lingyun lofty ambitions have long been eroded by the years, and it is hard to recover like his dilapidated body.
    Chu Ruoting took a deep breath. Walking to the side of Duobao Pavilion, he pulled out a book casually.
    She shook the thick dust on the book, opened one of the pages, and asked indifferently: "What is the fourth sentence of Chapter 7 of Volume 3 of "Chengfeng Sword Classic"?"
    Xun Ci hadn't touched the sword for many years, but engraved on it. The kendo in his bones still made him blurt out: "Invisible and invisible, silent and silent, the crane frightens the dragon, I will ride the wind."
    "The Sixteenth Paragraph of the Songxue Sword Chapter."
    "The heart must not be muddled, people must not be idle, and the body must not be tired. Instead, put wisdom in the open and hone the wisdom and mind."
    Chu Ruoting closed the page.
    She asked again: "What is the first sentence of "The Legend of Elephants"?"
    Xun Ci was stunned.
    "Say it!"
    Xun Ci slowly raised his head, his eyes ached, and he reluctantly said: "Tian Xingjian... The gentleman is constantly striving for self-improvement!" As soon as the words
    fell, the deadly heart seemed to be gently blown away by the wind.
    Chu Ruoting turned her wrist, and the Taihe sword that had just been salvaged from the sword pond still had a few drops of water stains.
    She lifted her chin and coldly commanded: "Xunci, hold your sword!"
    Although there was no cultivation, Xunci still felt the sharp buzzing of the Taihe sword in the darkness.
    It was the eager whimper of Sabre and his master after a long absence.
    His sword has been waiting for him to come back.
    Xun Ci's knuckles resting on the armrest of the wheelchair trembled slightly, and he dared not reach out for a long time.
    ...Can't hold it.
    He was timid and weak, unwilling to take another step, for fear that Chu Ruoting would see through his incompetence, and always tolerated and restrained.
    Chu Ruoting's dark pupils stared at him quietly, her eyes shimmering.
    She will cross swords in the palm of Supreme Harmony, a forward delivery, "Wojian!" And Chen Sheng said, "......
    brothers."