57

When Chu Ruoting returned to Xuanshuang Palace, Jing Mo was arranging the conch in the yard neatly according to color and size.
    "Chu Chu!"
    He always smiled when he saw Chu Ruoting.
    Chu Ruoting also felt better.
    When the two returned to the inner hall, Jing Mo eagerly leaned forward to kiss her face, Chu Ruoting hid twice, and was pressed by him on the couch.
    Chu Ruoting had little time to return, and both of them cherished the opportunity to be alone.
    Jing Mo hunched over her collarbone, Chu Ruoting couldn't help but giggled, and pressed her shoulder, "Itchy, don't make it."
    Even so, Chu Ruoting didn't really push him away. I was moved by the kiss. I don't know where the clothes and skirts were thrown. The open legs have already overflowed. Jing Mo covered her charming body, the hard hot penis rubbing against her pink seam, and the round head deliberately touched the sensitive meat nucleus on the pedicle. After Chu Ruoting became anxious, he violently stood up and intruded.
    The wet tender meat wrapped the man's penis, and a tingling itch came from the depths of his lower abdomen as he thrust. Chu Ruoting's body seemed to have turned into a pool of water, with her thin white arms climbing on Jing Mo's sturdy shoulders, panting and calling his name.
    She looked at the dangling green curtain embroidered with Feihe's tent, and said to her heart: Hurry, hurry, you can leave here when you find ten things.
    Chu Ruoting had always reported good news to Jing Mo but not bad news, but Jing Mo knew that his Chu Chu had always been carrying heavy things on his back.
    He hoped that Chu Chu was happy.
    Even if it was a bedclothes matter, he also hoped that she was the happiest one.
    Chu Ruoting was indeed very happy, and only under him, she did not have any rejection. He stabbed the pink flower hole thoroughly, and Chu Ruoting grasped the bed sheet tightly with both hands, and there was a violent contraction in the corridor, and he hummed twice. The layered tight meat wriggled, squeezing Jing Mo's thick meat stick. He wanted to hold back the pleasure of the jet, but he still didn't hold it back, climbing to the peak at the same time as Chu Ruoting.
    Chu Ruoting panted lightly and stroked his messy hair because of love affairs.
    She had already planned for the future. When the matter is over, I'll go to handle Qiao Qiao and Wang Jin again. She inquired about the whereabouts of the two of them, and learned that they were either following Qu Ru or Nangong Xuanlin Chengzi. As for how to start, we have to plan carefully.
    After embracing for a while, Jing Mo suddenly remembered something, took out a tired silk magnolia and handed it to her like a treasure: "Chu Chu, I don't count the stone statues I gave today. This is my gift to you."
    Yulan Bu The shaking is very delicate, the long fringe is a string of lily of the valley-shaped small bells, shaking and clinking.
    Chu Ruoting took the step and laughed: "It looks good, I like it very much." She was resting on Jing Mo's arms, and suddenly she noticed something was wrong. Jing Mo, a broken brain, couldn't think of giving her these little gadgets.
    She was suspicious, "Who taught you to send this?"
    Jing Mo replied, "Song
    Shi ." His name was simple and easy to say, Jing Mo remembered it all at once.
    In Chu Ruoting's mind, the male cultivator who was in trouble, she felt uncomfortable. Frowning and pulling Jing Mo's chin, he warned him: "You are not allowed to play with that Song Shi!"
    "Why?"
    Jing Mo didn't understand.
    Song is said to be humorous and comfortable with him. He and Daiying both like him.
    "I'm not sure but I'm not allowed!" Chu Ruoting didn't say why, she warned Jing Mo again, "Remember, anyone in this Wunian Palace, except Daiying, you are not allowed to play with them. "
    Hey ." Jing Mo gave a dull "Oh".
    *The
    next day.
    Full moon night.
    Chu Ruoting tore open the barrier slowly and stepped into the sleeping hall.
    The moonlight whispered, the gauze tents in the sleeping hall fluttered, and the shadows were buildings.
    The enchanted Helian Youhen jumped out from the corner and wrapped her around Chu Ruoting's waist. The blood streaks appeared on her body, and her eyes were bright red.
    Chu Ruoting was no longer as panicked as she was the first time, she tried to relax her body as much as possible, and punched Helian Youhen's iron-bound hand, "It hurts me!"
    Helian Youhen crooked stiffly. He crooked his neck, after all he relaxed his hand movements.
    But the next moment, he held Chu Ruoting's ankle, roughly separated her legs, and thrust the fierce and strong genitals straight in.
    Whenever Chu Ruoting runs "Meisheng Jue" at this time, the time for Helian Youhen to dissipate power will be shortened, and he doesn't worry about being discovered by him. She endured the pain and tried her best to swallow his thick purple-red sex organ with a narrow and delicate acupuncture point. After being tricked over and over again for an unknown period of time, Helian Youhen finally pinched her slender waist and released it with a low growl.
    Chu Ruoting endured the sentiment that broke through the top of her head, so she repeated her technique and sealed the poison on the sixth rib.
    As time passed, her ribs had almost eroded to black.
    Chu Ruoting knew that if this went on, she would eventually become ill, but even Helian Youhen couldn't help it, she could only postpone it like this.
    Helian Youhen was awake immediately after dispersing power.
    He took Chu Ruoting, who was sweating, into his arms, and took a blue pill in his hand, wanting to stuff her acupuncture point.
    Chu Ruoting was startled, and pressed the back of his hand with blood vessels faintly emerging: "Mojun?"
    "This is a Lantian jade pill that Lin Chengzi has only refined in a hundred years. Although it can't cure it, it can delay the onset of sun poison. "Helian Youhen didn't know when she started to take care of Chu Ruoting, thinking that she would be tortured by Yang Poison in the future, and her heart was always uneasy. He also thought about changing a saint to bear his yang poison, but seeing those thin, thin and fat women, they were awkward everywhere.
    Fenfen's flower hole has not been closed because of the intrusion of his penis just now. The tender red mouth is slightly opened, and the crystal-clear love liquid has not fallen.
    Helian Youhen buried his head under her, and pushed aside two pieces of tender meat, and the pill was clamped in his fingers with distinct joints and pushed into the tunnel.
    As the medicine melted away, Chu Ruoting only felt hot and couldn't help shrinking her acupuncture points.
    The slippery and warm tender flesh tightly twisted Helian Youhen's fingers, his eyes darkened, and his thoughts moved, and he thought of those Huang Chi Roads that he had learned not long ago.
    The moonlight was like snow-white gauze covering the woman's beautiful ketone body, and Helian Youhen merged a finger into her tight acupuncture point and pumped it slowly.
    Chu Ruoting grabbed his wrist nervously, and her voice trembled: "Why does the devil need to be like this?"
    Helian Youhen's voice was dumb: "This medicine is more effective." Chu Ruoting wanted to close his legs and expel his restlessness. Helian
    Youhen's face sank on the hands of her, "I will help you with medicine, don't know how to raise it ." Chu Ruoting became angry.
    Is this giving her medicine? Obviously take advantage!
    She glanced at the numerous scars pecked out by the golden eagle on his arm.
    The sensitive body shuddered as Helian Youhen's fingers twitched. He refining instruments all the year round, his fingertips are rough, and his thumbs fiddled with the small tips of the pedicles from time to time. The pleasure flooded into the limbs, causing Chu Ruoting to breathe faster, shaking his waist and leaking out on his hands. Helian Youhen filled his hands with the clear water, and he didn't bother it. Thinking of the description in the Huang Chi Road, the big palm broke Chu Ruoting's leg roots, and licked Huaxin with his head.
    Chu Ruoting's body was shocked by a sudden greasy tongue licked at the mouth of the hole.
    When she
    realized what Helian Youhen was doing, she was so frightened that her tone changed, "Mojo? What are you doing?" Helian Youhen only felt that Chu Ruoting's place was extremely ecstasy, and it was as mellow. He frowned his sword eyebrows, licking it and said, "This is the way of Huang Chi."
    "Where did you learn it?"
    Helian Youhen threw a jade slip to her casually.
    Chu Ruoting endured her pleasure, and her divine sense penetrated into the jade slip, only to realize that Huang Chi's Tao was just a variety of erotic postures! Because Helian Youhen is illiterate, there are still pictures, lifelike, and people are blushing.
    Demon Lord is quite talented for these things, Chu Ruoting was disturbed by his flexible tongue, and soon vented.
    She lay on the bed and fell into love and twitched gently, charming and sultry. Helian Youhen couldn't hold it back, hugged her into his arms, the thick, long and hard penis resisted the wet flower hole, and pushed in fiercely.
    In the narrow Xiao Mi Road, the water gets more and more, and Helian Youhen only feels that her scalp is so refreshing that she feels numb.
    He tightened Chu Ruoting, wishing to poke her mouth open every time, making her choke for mercy. But Chu Ruoting always bit her lip and frowned her eyebrows. Only when she couldn't help it, would she hum.
    Chu Ruoting couldn't stand it because of him. She wanted to grab something in her hand and almost caught Helian Youhen's injured arm.
    Fortunately, she responded promptly, and she withdrew her hand.
    Helian Youhen's mood immediately improved a lot, feeling that Chu Ruoting still cared about him, and was reluctant to touch his wounds.
    As soon as he was in a good mood, he slammed more violently, the tender pussy was puddles by him, and he couldn't tell who was whose body fluid. The lust was smashed and rotten, the penis suddenly plunged into the flower pistil, Chu Ruoting's shell teeth overflowed with groans, and she trembled weakly in Helian Youhen's arms.
    Helian Youhen hugged her limp body tightly, rubbed her dangling snow milk with both hands, and hurriedly thrust the shrinking nectar under her crotch, and entered a hundred or so times, the horse's eyes pressed deep against her acupuncture point. All the soft flesh is released.
    Chu Ruoting thought it was over, but she didn't expect that he would get a taste today, taking a breath for a moment, and then holding her Wushan Yunyu again.
    At this time, even more "Dangdangdang" sounded in the hall.
    Chu Ruoting breathed a sigh of relief and hurriedly reminded: "Molord, it's time to refining."
    Helian Youhen frowned and tangled between the refining room and Chu Ruoting, and chose to continue rubbing her white tenderness and plumpness. Milk meat.
    "Today, I don't refine tools, and practice room art."
    Chu Ruoting was speechless, so she had to try the posture on the erotic pictures with him. Helian Youhen cherished her more and more on the bed. Over the years, Chu Ruoting and him had a good time and it was not forced. Wait for him to get out of bed with a soft leg.
    Chu Ruoting bowed her head to salute, preparing to retire.
    Helian Youhen saw her slender waist and many love marks on the Xuexu.
    He felt dazzling, so he took the initiative to say: "Take this dress to the refining room later, and I will make it for you again."
    Such a beautiful body, how can anyone else see it.
    Chu Ruoting was overjoyed, she had long disliked that this magic weapon was too exposed, and Helian Youhen's words were right in her arms.
    Just as he was about to leave, Helian Youhen suddenly stopped her again, and said in a deep voice: "Sai Xiyang, you don't have to look for it. You have found the whereabouts of Kunlun Ruins. You have to take the empty grass first."
    "This..."
    Chu Ruoting wandered around.
    According to her plan, the hardest things to find are ranked behind, such as the Kunlun Ruins' Kukong Grass, Fuxi Jade, Beilu You's heirloom Ziyang Zhu, and Jihuan Zen Master's Long Jade Fine Iron. These things are very tricky to win with her current strength.
    Helian
    Youhen waved his hand: "The Kunlun Ruins are hard to find. If you don't seize the opportunity, you will have to wait for a hundred years." Chu Ruoting didn't know the truth.
    Kunlun Ruins are erratic and erratic beyond the five domains, making it difficult to find it.
    She said complicatedly: "It's not that the subordinates are unwilling, but that Kunlun Ruins are the territory of the Kunlun ancestors. I'm afraid..."
    "No need to be afraid." This is the point that Helian Youhen is least worried about, "That old thief is a priests acid Confucianism. In recent years do not know what crooked door practicing black magic, not
    kill.