60

You Yueming stood in front of the Zixiao Palace with his hand.
    This place is not as magnificent as it was ten years ago. The bronze stove has not burned incense for a long time, the windows are closed, the light is dark, and the smell of old and decay is permeated everywhere.
    "Daddy, I'll go to see the cave house where my mother was former." Qing Qing got out of his gold-threaded sleeves.
    You Yueming has protected it very well over the years. It has grown up in a circle, with two fingers thick and thin, with small cyan scales growing on its body, and its horns are like a pair of small tree branches.
    "Go, I'll be back later."
    "I know." Qingqing slipped away in the blink of an eye.
    When it left, Xun Ci arrived.
    The wheelchair creaked softly on the blue bricks. Xun Ci stopped in front of the high steps, with gentle eyebrows, "Young Master You."
    You Yueming walked down the steps and nodded slightly: "Brother
    Xun Ci ." You Yueming knew Xun Ci's thoughts. They had the same person, and logically, they should. Enemy each other. But in the past few years, You Yueming can't really hate Xun Ci.
    He thanked Xun Ci for blocking Wang Jin's hand for Chu Ruoting, and Xun Ci also generously helped him know his gratitude.
    Xun Ci Dan was broken, could never practice, and became a waste person, and You Yueming didn't have to fight with him. Xunci occasionally talked to him about Chu Ruoting's funny stories when she was a child. After going back and forth, the two formed a tacit understanding of each other.
    Xun Ci knew his habit of cleanliness, enduring the itch in his throat, hissed and asked, "Is there any of her whereabouts?"
    You Yueming shook his head.
    This result is expected, and Xun Ci has become accustomed to it over the years. He asked again: "
    Where's Xie Suxing?" "I came to tell you about this." You Yueming closed the folding fan, knocked his palms, and his sword eyebrows deepened. Pictured, ten days ago, all the members of the Xie clan were beheaded and blood flowed into rivers."
    Xun Ci was shocked and said: "The action of Patriarch Lin is too cruel."
    He didn't like Xie Suxing, but his family suffered from this accident, Xun Ci was a bit sad and hurt his kind.
    That day, he asked Xie Suxing to snatch Chu Ruoting from Yang Ming, but he didn't expect Chu Ruoting to wound Xie Suxing and evaporate from the world.
    After he regained consciousness, he learned that Yang Ming was actually an evil minister. A few years later, Xie's found another vein of spirit stone.
    Today's top family in the Floating Light Realm, which one does not rely on mineral veins to have today's glory. The Xie family has a vein of spirit stone and has the opportunity to become the fourth family. This kind of opportunity makes all people in the realm of comprehension look enthusiastic.
    Piff was innocent and guilty of his crimes, and Xie suddenly became a piece of flesh in the world of floating light.
    A piece of meat coveted by Lin, You, and Nangong.
    In the end, the Lin clan acted first, saying that there were Lin family heritage treasures in the Lingshi ore vein, and without any explanation, all the Xie clan members were arrested to Dongsu.
    The Xie family is just a small family, how can he shake the towering giant tree of the Lin family?
    The family was caught by Guan Dongsu, but Xie Suxing escaped.
    Later, there was no rumors that the treasure map of the spirit mine was on Xie Shuxing. In order to force him to show up, Lin Xiaofeng killed a member of the Xie clan if he didn't show up for a day. Xie Shuxing's parents, cousin...none of them were let go.
    Xun Chi thought for a moment and asked: "? Palace House Is on the matter did not represent"
    .. "Palace Yun pitched situation Han Chen of the tarsal poison, now dead or alive his house four to kill condition cold-chen, a leg to stand, how Xianxin intervene in the matter"
    Palace Jia and You had previously felt that Lin Xiaofeng's approach was not kind, but Lin Xiaofeng promised that he would share the treasure map of the spirit mine with everyone, and suddenly there were no voices of opposition.
    For this reason, You Yueming argued with You Henian. He felt that Lin Xiaofeng's approach was against the right way. You Henian couldn't tell him, and he was fined to kneel in the ancestral hall for half a month.
    The realm of cultivation is unreasonable, and only the strong can make rules.
    You Yueming again said: "Xie Suxing killed Chu Xinsheng of the Royal Beast Sect not long ago, but now I don’t know where to hide."
    "Why did he kill Chu Xinsheng?"
    "I don't know."
    Xun Ci coughed softly and sighed: "Xie Suxing If you want to survive, you must not show up."
    *
    There is a dark abyss where Xijiang and Nankun border.
    Dark Water Abyss carries the blood and evil spirits of the ancient battlefield of gods and demons. The land is barren, with a radius of thousands of miles and a barren.
    The needle on the compass shook and pointed straight ahead.
    Chu Ruoting turned her head and looked at the two rainbow lights hurriedly chasing behind her.
    Hong Guang suddenly appeared behind her, showing the figure of two burly monks. The two monks, one tall and the other short, were full of flesh and blood, and their cultivation bases were both in the early stage of coming out of the orifice.
    Among them, the tall monk sneered with his meditation stick, gritted his teeth and sneered: "Little bitch, there is a dark water in front, why don't you keep running?" The
    other also said, "No matter how much magic weapon you have, you will not escape this time. ! "
    Chu Ruoting eyeball rolling in turn, pretend poor flawless look, two steps back:" two masters pacified, I did not mean it, you go back to silence magic Jackson apologize chant, he would Forgive you." The
    two monks were almost blown up by her words.
    In the late stage of distraction, Zen Master Jihuan is very likely to enter the ranks of tribulation. Although he prides himself on Buddhism, he is actually an extremely vicious and licentious demon monk. Chu Ruoting was so sad that she couldn't find anyone to help, so she took advantage of the retreat of the Zen Master Ji Huan and burned the "Cult of Joy" in his sect. The two disciples guarding the library chased Chu Ruoting for seven days before finally blocking her here.
    "
    Stop talking nonsense, grab her!" The tall monk waved his Zen stick and was about to attack. Chu Ruoting reacted extremely quickly and frantically took out the magic weapon from the storage bag. Her mind locked the pointer on the compass, and her steps looked messy, but in fact they all moved according to the position pointed by the pointer.
    The three chased and rushed to the dark water deep, facing each other on the cliff.
    Chu Ruoting escape the past few days, almost exhausted Reiki, she was afraid authentic: "! Two masters, spared me, I am no longer afraid of the"
    two monks how could soft-hearted, they also shot, do not hesitate Chu Ruoting , Jumped from the cliff.
    "Oops! She jumped into the dark water!" The short monk widened his eyes, "Do you want to chase it?" The
    monk Gao had gloomy eyes and waved his hand: "Chasing! Even if she runs to the end of the world, she has to chase!"
    Ruo If you don't catch her, Zen Master Jihuan blames it. How can they survive?
    The two jumped into the dark water at the same time, and as soon as they entered the water, they immediately noticed something was wrong! But seeing the dark and calm water surface did not reflect their shadows, but a piece of steep mountain peaks, as if there was another world under the water.
    "What's the matter?" The
    short monk was horrified, and the scenery in front of him changed in an instant. When the two stabilized their figures, they had already stepped on the snow and stood in the snow-covered mountain col.
    The wind is so cold that it blows on people's faces like a knife.
    Looking up, on the azure blue sky, there are a few wisps of flowing clouds floating in the ethereal sky. The thousands of thousands of snow-capped mountains stretch for thousands of miles in ancient times, and the peaks are magnificent and boundless.
    The short monk had sharp eyes and saw Chu Ruoting, who was eye-catching in red, and said, "The little bitch is there!" The
    two green lights on the stick were like broken bamboo.
    Chu Ruoting didn't expect the two of them to dared to chase after him, and there was no escape, so she reluctantly offered a defensive weapon and stood in front of her.
    Her cultivation was lowered by a large realm. With a light jab from the Zen stick, the defensive magic weapon seemed to be pierced by it easily. Before Chu Ruoting had time to react, the strong wind came again, and the two monks looked like dog skin ointment that could not be shaken off. Chu Ruoting threw the blue cloud whip and slightly blocked the two offensive.
    With a loud "bang", Chu Ruoting lost to the two of them, rolled twice in the snow, spitting out a mouthful of blood.
    She leaned into the storage bag with her right hand and picked out a piece of jade slip, painful.
    This is her quiet marks in front of Hector said a lot of good things, only to find the lead Gang Feng, Yu-Jane thrown out, two boys would die, but she has the potential to expose ......
    being indecisive, tall monk the Buddhist monk's staff has spent the very start, "subject to go die -"
    Churuo Ting Wang Zuoce a roll, Yu Wang Yu-Jane into the spiritual power, all of a sudden it began to snow.
    There was a heavy snowfall.
    Every piece of snow seems to fall slowly, but it is swiftly fast. Snow fell on the stick, and the two monks felt extremely heavy, their arms trembled, and the stick fell into the thick snow.
    At this time, the monk realized that the snow was not snow, but Fulu.
    Thin, tiny talisman.
    There is no curse on the Fulu, but cursive script with strong pen. Every combination of words is combined into a poem-the majestic Kunlun 30,000 li, and the geese can fly endlessly with clouds.
    But seeing in the distance, a man wearing a wide-sleeved plain-clothes t-shirt, riding a white deer upside down, with a jade gourd hanging on his waist, holding a book in his left hand and a pen in his right, came slowly from the top of the snow-capped mountain.
    This person appeared suddenly, and they were unaware of their cultivation during the out-of-aperture period.
    The tall monk whispered poetry and glanced at the snow-capped mountains that stretched for thousands of miles. Thinking that there is only one person in the world who has dual cultivation of Confucianism and Taoism, his complexion instantly becomes gray and frightened.
    The short monk was surprised, "Who is here?" The
    high monk swallowed nervously, his voice trembling: "Kunlun Patriarch... Yan Qianshan!"