126

Chu Ruoting's delay was not long.
    She was worried and worried about Song Shi's situation.
    In the beginning, what Song Shi had done made her feel grieved. But he was upright, and he really didn't do anything to be sorry for her.
    As soon as Chu Ruoting stepped into the magic palace, Helian Youhen's voice came from the gilt earrings that hadn't sounded for a long time: "Come to the main hall." The
    tone was cold and did not contain any emotion.
    Chu Ruoting's whole body was frozen stiff, and a bad premonition arose.
    Could it be that the devil wants to blame her when things are revealed?
    Chu Ruoting suppressed the panic and hurried to the main hall, not daring to spy on the situation inside with her spiritual sense.
    She bowed her head, walked in over the threshold, and leaned over to meet.
    The bluestone floor tiles can reflect the light, reflecting her panic features.
    It was quiet and quiet, the hall was dark and empty, the round-bellied bronze cauldron was filled with smoke, and the scent wafting out was so stuffy that people breathed.
    "Saint, you are finally here."
    Poisonous grandmother's voice suddenly sounded.
    Chu Ruoting slowly raised her head and looked up along the nineteen steps of Yubai, but she saw Helian Youhen wearing a scarlet robe, holding her forehead with one hand, and leaning on the throne with her eyes closed.
    Beside the steps of Yubai, Jing Mo and Song Zheng were both bound.
    The poisonous grandmother stood not far away with a weird smile.
    Chu Ruoting's heart quickly sank to the bottom.
    She looked around in the hall and said in amazement: "Poisonous grandma, what do you mean? Jing Mo loses his soul, if he speaks rudely to you, I will pay you for him."
    Poisonous grandma talked about Kuang Hanchen. Snake
    Yingteng , yin and yang strange: "The saint only cares about the emissary , doesn't care about the Song Dynasty?" Chu Ruoting was surprised, "Why should I care about irrelevant people?"
    Kuang Hanchen's lips tightened.
    On the one hand, he admired Chu Ruoting's calmness from the bottom of his heart, but on the other hand he couldn't help but panic.
    She really can carry it clearly.
    There is no need to remind, just use the fastest speed to clear the relationship with him.
    The poisonous grandmother sneered: "Don't the saint still want to accept him as an
    envoy ?" Chu Ruoting smiled, "I want to accept a handsome male as an envoy every day. This looks so ordinary, I really remember it.
    I don’t know ." "The saint threatened me not to arrest him as a medicine man. Now that I can’t remember, don’t you think it is contradictory?"
    "I really can’t remember."
    Chu Ruoting killed him and refused to recognize , The poisonous grandmother clenched the snake-head stick, gritted her teeth and said to Helian Youhen: "The devil! A month ago, the old slave witnessed the saint stealing the soul lamp!"
    Helian Youhen heard the "soul lamp" 3. The words, Leng Sui Chu Ruoting, frowning her sword eyebrows, "Have you ever moved the lamp?"
    "How could it be!" Chu Ruoting sent Yue Zhen Yuanzheng, "The poisonous grandmother and I have never been at peace, she is bloody mouth. Soul lamp. The devil’s enshrinement is in the same place, the devil doesn’t believe it, so you can go and investigate it yourself!” The
    poisonous grandma pointed to Kuang Hanchen: “If you didn’t steal the soul lamp, why would he be willing to be my grandmother’s medicine man?”
    Chu Ruoting said, “Poison. Grandma likes to test medicine with a living person, who knows if he was intimidated by you?"
    Helian Youhen tapped his forehead with his fingertips.
    The headache was splitting, and the soul chain tortured him very uncomfortably.
    He interrupted the two irritably, "What the hell is going on, Poison Grandma first."
    Poison grandmother was full of righteousness, and said loudly to Helian Youhen: "It's very simple. The saint was let go privately! Not only that, Jing Mo and Song Shi are both accomplices! As monks of Wu Nian Palace, the three people not only did not help the internal worries during the siege of the right way, but also turned their elbows outwards. It is really unpredictable! Old! The slave suspected that the three of them had been bought by Lin Chengzi long ago, with the intention of being unfavorable to the devil!"
    Chu Ruoting face slightly changed, tried to refute, cold conditions minister immediately heard: "The angel, basking poison, villain said, the matter is all I am a person, nothing to do with Jing street and Joan!"
    He Was tied up, but still polite in words.
    "Nonsense!" The poisonous grandmother stared at Helian Youhen, fiercely saying, "You are a Nascent Infant, it is impossible to untie my snake vine!"
    Kuang Hanchen said: "I took advantage of the entrance to the Xuanshuang Palace. At this time, I stole a few magic weapons of the saint, it is the hidden mask, the Bailing map, and the diamond blade."
    "Where is there such a coincidence in the world?"
    Poisonous grandma is really a little bit reluctant to let this kid get along with Kuang Hanchen these days. He is the one she is most satisfied with. She sighed, held the snake-headed stick in her hand, squinted her eyes and said earnestly: "Song Shi, don't be confused by Chu Ruoting's sweet words. She can't give you anything, just now I ran into her hiding with another male cultivator. The phoenix was turned upside down in the concealed cover. Chu Ruoting was romantic, twisting flowers and grass, and thinking about things...what is the use of you to help her with your life?"
    Helian Youhen opened her eyes suddenly, her eyes pierced like a knife to Chu Ruoting.
    Jing Mo also turned his head in a daze, "Chu Chu? Who are you talking to?"
    Chu Ruoting grinned bitterly, "Just... just play around."
    Kuang Hanchen was the first to figure out what misunderstandings must be. . He lowered his head and said slowly in a broken, hoarse voice: "Poisonous grandmother, you have misunderstood, this matter really has nothing to do with the saint. I have a history with Qingjianzong, so I let people go, and didn't deliberately help anyone."
    Chu Ruoting still had a stiff smile on her face, staring at the ground, and hearing him take all his faults, her mood was overwhelming, and she was thinking hard about a safe solution.
    The poisonous grandmother of course did not believe Kuang Hanchen's remarks, "You said you have a relationship with the Qingjian Sect, so well, let me ask you a few questions."
    She spent a long time in Bashu in search of a thousand poisons , and said that she was the first in Bashu in the past. The door does not know much about it.
    The poisonous grandma asked several questions in a row, and Kuang Hanchen Cong Shan Ru Liu answered all of them correctly.
    Chu Ruoting sneaked a glance at Kuang Hanchen in surprise.
    Helian Youhen was too lazy to listen to them, was annoyed by the quarrel, and said unwillingly: "Why scream in front of this seat for such a small matter, let's rectify the law on the spot."
    He is the demon Lord, not Jing Mo, but just stupid. Look at them arguing.
    Before Chu Ruoting asked him to let him go, she had already guessed the ins and outs of the matter. Chu Ruoting must have done something, but Helian Youhen's selfishness did not want the poisonous grandmother to hold her wrong, and he also had to take into account that his face could not be obviously favored by Chu Ruoting. This Song according to the law is willing to stand up and bear all faults, then It's all on him.
    "The devil raised his precious hand!" Jing Mo was the most anxious. He knelt down and interceded, "Devil, Song Shi...Song Shi is very good! This time he made a mistake, but the crime is not dying! He...he belongs to him. My friends, my subordinates are willing to share the
    blame with him." "Jing Mo!" Chu Ruoting glared at him, gritted her teeth and frustrated, "Don't add confusion."
    Helian Youhen coldly watched Chu Ruoting defend Jingmo. Martingale has no joy.
    He bent a long leg, put his arms on his knees, leaned forward, and ruthlessly exposed: "He wouldn't even let you see his true face. This is considered a friend?"
    Jing Mo was at a loss: "What true face?"
    Chu Ruo Ting and Duma are also at a loss.
    Helian Youhen fluttered to Kuang Hanchen and said: "This person is still easy to look at, you haven't seen it?" After he finished speaking, a magical force popped out with his fingers.
    Kuang Hanchen was suddenly startled.
    As if a cold wind blew across his face, he panicked and looked at Chu Ruoting subconsciously.
    Her eyes met, Chu Ruoting's pupils suddenly shrank.
    The condition of Hanchen is like falling into an ice cave.
    He wanted to block his face, but his hands were bound by the snake vine, and he could not avoid it. He could only lower his head and then lower his head.
    It's over... it's
    all over.
    Even if he died, Chu Ruoting would not feel any regret or guilt for him.
    Chu Ruoting stood there, completely unable to conceal the shock.
    That handsome face was both familiar and unfamiliar. In his memory, he always had a flirtatious attitude between his eyebrows. How could he be as depressed and depressed as he is now?
    Is he Song Shi, or...Kuang Hanchen?
    Or, there has never been a Song data.
    The respectful, considerate, and sympathetic people by her side have always been poor ministers!
    Yes, the surname Kuang has a wide range of appearances. He can't practice evil arts, and he is used to playing with all kinds of musical instruments.
    The memories that Chu Ruoting had deliberately discarded gradually recovered, accompanied by dusty resentment and resentment. She locked Kuang Hanchen's eyes tightly, and her mood was complicated. No wonder she doesn't like him well, not because of prejudice, but because the person behind the mask is a complete bastard!
    Helian Youhen looked ugly.
    He glanced at the reluctant Chu Ruoting, and cursed inwardly: It turned out to be another little boy!
    Jing Mo didn't know why Song Shi suddenly changed, but he could understand Chu Ruoting's angry and resentful eyes.
    ……how so?
    Song Shi is so good, shouldn't Chu Chu defend him?
    Jing Mo was at a loss.
    People in the hall have different hearts, and the poisonous grandmother sneered to break the silence.
    She said grimly: "Oh, you are a Song, my grandmother was kept secret by you. I think the saint had known that you look like this, otherwise she wouldn't have said that you would also be a holy envoy, right?"
    Kuang Hanchen gradually retrieved it. I lost my sanity.
    He slumped down his eyelashes, "The saint didn't ask me to be the emissary. The saint didn't know about it. I did it alone." It
    was the same sentence for thousands of years.
    When things got to this point, Kuang Hanchen couldn't think of any way.
    He didn't even dare to face Chu Ruoting with this face.
    Without the skin of Song Ju, he stripped his clothes naked in front of her, and even his soul was exposed in front of her.
    When Chu Ruoting heard the words, she stared at him extremely coldly, wishing to stare him through a hole.
    How is he Kuang Hanchen? How could it be Kuang Hanchen? !
    I thought he had died in that horn long ago, but he was always by her side, spying on her, guessing about her, and helping her.
    Chu Ruoting had a good impression of Song Shir, but Song Shi and Kuang Hanchen were the same person, and that good impression was drowned in the dark river by the raging resentment.
    She turned around indifferently and sneered at the poisonous grandmother: "It's true that Song Shi is my enemy. I hate him for being to the bone, so how can I conspiracy with him and let go of those righteous monks?"
    Kuang Hanchen heard the word "enemies", body The shape shook.
    The poisonous grandmother was
    taken aback , "What does the saint mean?" Chu Ruoting pulled the corner of her mouth and said to Helian Youhen: "The devil should know that I came to Wunian Palace for Jingmo. But in fact, this is only the reason. 1. Back then, I had a conspiracy to expose my enemy in one fell swoop, but I was stalked and searched for my soul!" Chu Ruoting raised her hand and pointed, "Although the soul found is fake, I will always remember the time.
    His pain, helplessness and resentment! And the culprit who deliberately embarrassed me back then was this person—" Kuang Hanchen's blood faded away, and he couldn't even hear his heartbeat.
    The old thing that I didn't want to be turned up was brought up again.
    It is already unclear whether Chu Ruoting is punishing him or himself.
    Chu Ruoting could not be relieved, nor could he be relieved. Even in the dead of night, every time I think of that thing, I can hardly bear the guilt. No one can never make mistakes for a lifetime. The growth process of life is to make mistakes and correct them again and again. But the mistake he made to Chu Ruoting, even he himself didn't know how to remedy it.
    Kuang Hanchen regretted it.
    Therefore, he can only use the skin of "Song Shi" to sneak close to her and learn to love and cherish.
    Chu Ruoting didn't look at his desperate face.
    She tightened her eyebrows, her eyes filled with deep hatred and pain, "This person is notorious for doing a lot of evil in the Floating Light Realm, and he is a scheming man! He changed his face and sneaked into the Palace of Innocence. Doesn't he want to undermine me again?"
    Kuang Hanchen stunned. live.
    Is he so mean in her heart?
    no.
    not like this.
    He didn't want to hurt her.
    Kuang Hanchen raised his eyes and opened his mouth to explain,
    "
    Ruoting , I..." "Shut up!" Chu Ruoting's eyes shrank, and she slapped him firmly with her backhand. ——"
    She yelled, "Are you worthy to call my name?"
    Kuang Hanchen's head was slapped, warm blood flowed out of his nose, and clear fingerprints appeared on the edge of Jade's cheeks.
    Just like back then, he robbed her from the Azure Sword Sect, and was slapped in the slap on the spirit boat.
    The hot pain still remains on the cheeks.
    Jing Mo said in a panic: "Chu Chu! Don't...don't fight Soong, he's not in good health..."
    Chu Ruoting stared at him, and Jing Mo stopped talking.
    Helian Youhen stared at the lower steps with cold eyes, still slowly stroking the relationship.
    Kuang Hanchen's cheeks hurt.
    But no matter how painful it is, it can't be better than the pain in my heart.
    He smiled bitterly.
    Yes, he is not worthy.
    How is he worthy?
    He was a lowly illegitimate child. No one has ever taught him what is good and evil, what is right and wrong, what can be done, and what can not be done. He was born humble and destined to be inferior, and he could only rely on pits and abductions to struggle in the mud and dust of the world.
    Chu Ruoting is different.
    She also had a tragic experience, but she still has a bottom line, she will not impose her pain on others.
    She is full of light, clusters of fire, the warmth and heat that his moth can't chase after doing its best.
    The poisonous grandmother was shocked.
    She didn't expect that Chu Ruoting and Song Shi did not have an old relationship, but an old hatred.
    But she still didn't give up.
    The poisonous grandmother simply dragged Jing Mo into the water, sharply said: "Jing Mo and Song
    Shi are familiar, how did you know that Jing Mo was not involved?" Helian Youhen didn't care about Chu Ruoting's grievances with Kuang Hanchen, and didn't care who put it. Go away those ants. His headache is getting worse. Hearing them making a noise, he just wants to end it soon.
    He looked at Chu Ruoting, with a frosty tone, without a trace of ups and downs, "Jing Mo Song, you choose one."
    Anyway, one must be left to bear the blame.
    Chu Ruoting was startled suddenly.
    She clearly heard the thumping heartbeat in her chest.
    At this time, is there still room to turn to the demon lord?
    there is none left.
    As early as the day when the Demon Lord moved to kill the mind, she never had the chance to be favored.
    Furthermore, she still hates Kuang Hanchen... in her heart.
    She should not pity him, she should not take risks for him!
    Chu Ruoting walked forward slowly, cast a spell to pull away the snake vine on Jing Mo, raised her head, and smiled at Helian Youhen: "Madjun, of course I choose Jingmo."
    Kuang Hanchen looked miserable, as if he had lost his soul.
    Asking Chu Ruoting to choose between Jing Mo and him, the result is beyond doubt.
    But why, he still vaguely expects, hope she will think about him, and say her name from her mouth?
    The devil is stunned.
    Kuang Hanchen forced a smile.
    Even if a miracle happened, Chu Ruoting really chose him, what's the use? He had made a decision long ago, carrying everything down, thinking about Chu Ruoting, and also thinking about the big idiot Jing Mo.
    Jing Mo is his only friend, and Chu Ruoting is his beloved.
    To die for them seems to be more cost-effective than other methods of death.
    Chu Ruoting guarded Jing Mo behind her, and was two steps away from Kuang Hanchen, but it was like a chasm separated by a chasm.
    She is not tempted. He can't love it.
    Chu Ruoting ignored his pale and beautiful face, and remembered the face with a birthmark on his forehead. He was a treacherous servant of the Kuang Hanchen, and he is now the humble and restrained Song Dynasty. The past ten years ago was interspersed with the present world, disturbing one after another, and Lin Lin always filled her mind.
    "How do you want to like me?"
    "Saint, do you treat me as a friend?"
    "I'm here to say sorry to you, will you forgive me?"
    "..."
    Chu Ruoting cast aside his mind The voice of Kuang Hanchen's eyes flickered, and she definitely locked Kuang Hanchen's eyes.
    The hall was quiet and silent, but the atmosphere was like a sword and shadow.
    Helian Youhen was obviously tired.
    He frowned between the mountains and rivers, rubbed his fingertips, and raised his hand slightly. Just as he was about to use his magic power, Chu Ruoting moved one step faster than him.
    She sacrificed a azure long sword and said coldly and sternly: "The rules of the palace are not rebellious, you cannot deceive, and you cannot betray! But you dare to release the prisoner privately, knowing that you have made a mistake, and your sin is unforgivable... death is not a pity!"
    As soon as the voice fell, the silver light appeared, and the blade had already fallen into Kuang Hanchen's chest.
    "Puff--" The
    long sword cuts iron like mud, penetrates the flesh and bones, and stabs a long section from the back.
    No one expected this scene, everything was silent.
    Kuang Hanchen lowered his head in disbelief, his shocked eyes fell on the three-finger wide blade. The blade was cold to the bone, and a cross groove was opened on the blade, which pierced his heart. The blood soaked through his clothes, dripping along the blade, forming a pool of deep red blood on the smooth floor tiles.
    "Chu Chu!" Jing Mo ran forward, looked at Kuang Hanchen, and then at Chu Ruoting. He couldn't believe his eyes, and his voice trembled, "Chu Chu! You...how can you..."
    He wanted to help Kuang Hanchen stop the bleeding. , Chu Ruoting yelled, "Go away!"
    Jing Mo had never seen Chu Chu like this.
    He stayed still.
    Chu Ruoting stared at Kuang Hanchen's bloodless face, reminding herself over and over again in her heart that Kuang Hanchen is her enemy! This life is, and the last life is too!
    She hates him.
    Can't pity him.
    ——Never!
    As if to strengthen her conviction, Chu Ruoting gritted her teeth and grasped the hilt of the sword. With force, the blade sent two inches deep into the flesh and blood, and she said, "Kuang Hanchen, you shouldn't be wrong, you shouldn't lie to me." , Calculate me, bully me! As I said, I am...very vengeful!" The
    sharp blade cut the snake vine and torn the heart torn apart.
    Kuang Hanchen loosened his body and knelt in front of her uncontrollably with a "boom".
    With a face like golden paper, he raised his hands tremblingly and supported the blade of his sword.
    The blood in the palm of the hand and the blood in the heart blend together, as strong as a morning glow, red and dazzling.
    Knowing that she would die, she didn't expect her to do it herself. At this moment, he couldn't help but feel aggrieved.
    Kuang Hanchen's eyes filled with moist and hot tears, and he choked with sadness: "Chu Ruoting, you...lied to me first..."
    Obviously she was the one who came to Yucheng to lie to him first.
    At first, he didn't know who she was.
    It is true that he deceived her Cang Yun whip in his previous life.
    But he didn't even know the person in his previous life.
    If possible, he would rather kill Kuang Hanchen, who deceived her to whip her in the previous life, than she would take the initiative to stir his heartstrings in this life.
    This sentence is plausible, but Chu Ruoting understood what he meant.
    Needless to say, it is too full, there is always a tacit understanding between the two.
    There was a sorrow and helplessness in her heart, as if being mocked by fate.
    There is nothing wrong with liking and being liked.
    It is wrong to like the wrong person.
    Kuang Hanchen shouldn't like her, and she is destined not to like him.
    He lied to her first in his life, and she lied to him in this life. However, a mistake is a mistake. Not all mistakes will be forgiven, and not all things that have been done wrong can be repeated. What did he and her share in the previous life, and what cause and effect did he and her share?
    Chu Ruoting closed her eyes and understood in her heart.
    She tried to tighten her face, and then thrust the sword half an inch in with force.
    He opened his bloodshot eyes again, his nose was slightly sour, and the muscles on his lips twitched slightly, and he asked harshly: "Kuang Hanchen! You calculated me and teased me, are you wrong?"
    Kuang Hanchen's heart seemed to be cut by a sword, whirring. Pour in cold wind.
    He knelt on the ground sadly, his mouth was bleeding constantly, "...wrong     ."     "You deceived me,
    humiliated me, are you wrong?"
"...wrong."
"You lie to me, lie to me, wrong Is it right?!"
    "Wrong. It's all wrong."
    Perhaps it was too painful and too painful, Kuang Hanchen couldn't help it in the end, tears filled his eyes, dripping on the blade of the sword.
    He was weak and swayed, and the words that pierced the heart and lungs of the Oriole girl before her death rang in her ears.
    "Han Chen, listening to my mother, in this life, don't trust others anymore."
    "Even if you deceive all the people in the world, don't be deceived by others again!"
    "Otherwise, you will end up like this."
    "... "
    Sure enough, it became a truth.
    Take a look, take a look, he was just cheated of a domino, which became the end of today's sharp sword piercing his chest.
    But he suddenly understood.
    Why did the mother become like that.
    It turns out that falling in love with someone is like being caught in Gu, ignorant, blindfolded, and willing to do anything for her.
    He even hoped that Chu Ruoting could deceive him more and deceive him earlier.
    He has not felt any warmth in his life. In that inn ten years ago, he really liked the tenderness she pretended to him when he went out early and returned late. He also liked staying beside her silently, no matter how lonely, he would not feel it. cold.
    Kuang Hanchen knelt on his knees, holding the blade tightly in his hands, and smiled at her, his eyes gleaming.
    He tried his best to say the heartfelt words hidden in his heart: "Chu Ruoting, I won't lie to you in the future."
    "In the next life, if there is another life...I will still be in Yucheng...that ruined temple.
    Waiting for you." "You come to me with the whip, and when you knock on the door, knock three times... I know it's you, so I won't... lie to you again."
    "Or, I'm lucky... good job. People, don’t ask for prosperity, but for innocence and harmony. Then, I will come to Qingjianzong to find you..."
    Kuang Hanchen wanted to continue, but the blood was running dry, and the poisoned throat was hoarse and stinging, and I couldn’t get it out. Any sound.
    Many words have not been exhausted, and there will be no chance again.
    His broken body and messy life all ended under a sword.
    Chu Ruoting raised her chin slightly, her face as white as a jade step, her eyes flushed with no expression.
    She coldly withdrew the long sword, blood spattered, and a few drops splashed between her indifferent eyebrows.
    It was so hot that she blinked.
    Kuang Hanchen was heavily planted on the jade steps, and there was no life left.
    Just like Yingqiu and Yulang who died here.
    The deep crimson and eye-catching blood gurgled slowly down the jade steps, like a trickle, which would not dry up.
    The poisonous grandmother stepped forward and carefully probed Kuang Hanchen's breath, looked at Chu Ruoting, and sighed quietly: "The saint is so cruel, and the vain Song Dynasty is infatuated with you. You will kill with your sword, and even the soul No more, this is for him to never be
    overborn ." Chu Ruoting held the bleeding sword, her fingertips trembled, and she was silent.
    Jing Mo knelt beside Kuang Hanchen's corpse, startled and shed tears.
    He didn't understand why it was like this.
    He only knows that from now on, there will be no more Song data. He will tell stories and unravel links. He will lie down on the roof casually and casually every day, saying something stupid that the sky is near and the wine is bitter.
    Helian Youhen didn't care about life or death.
    His face was more gloomy than the dark clouds in the torrential rain, his eyes were fixed on Chu Ruoting's face, and he was fixed on the sword in her hand.
    The sword was thin and long, and there was still a drop of blood hanging on the sharp point of the sword.
    For a long time, he seemed to have figured out something, leaned back on the seat, closed his eyes wearily, waved his hand lightly, "Throw to the island of corpse."