38

Qing Jianzong had a shocking scandal, and there was a mess in the school.
    In Zixiao Palace, the fornication has not stopped.
    You Yueming couldn't find Chu Ruoting, but he couldn't just ignore it. He and He Jing found the antidote and sprinkled them in the Purple Heaven Hall. It didn't take a moment for these monks to withdraw from their desires.
    Many people were embarrassed and unbearable, and the female cultivators hid their faces and left, while the remaining male cultivators gathered around the temple to ask for an explanation.
    For a good banquet, the Lingguo was just not full, and it was aphrodisiac.
    Such a domineering aphrodisiac, I don't know who secretly released it.
    Qiao Qiao's dried legs were soft, the rash of the flower points was ragged, the blood was flowing, and his voice was hoarse and couldn't even speak. At Lin Luyu's sign, Qu Ru took her away. Wang Jin also wanted to take advantage of the chaos and was stopped by You Yueming, "Head Wang, do you want to give an explanation for today's matter?" All
    around agreed, "Isn't it!"
    "Wang Jin and his disciples incest, contrary to ethics! " "
    Wang Jin, you kill disciple Li Feng, what explanation? " "
    Wang Jin, are not you put aphrodisiac incense? I did not harm the boy body! " "
    ...... "
    public voice after another repair , Wang Jin exuded fine sweat on her forehead. He stroked the dust in his hand, pretending to be calm, and explained: "Wang was framed by someone, and the person who framed me was Chu Ruoting. Maybe she also released the aphrodisiac. Look, let it go. After the incense, she is gone..."
    "Nonsense!"
    You Yueming walked slowly and glanced at him contemptuously, "Isn't the evidence given in soul searching enough? Head Wang, you are the lord of a sect anyway? It's not timid
    at all to pretend to be tricked by the people of the world!" Wang Jin knew that You Yueming was on Chu Ruoting's side. He didn't dare to argue with You Yueming, and looked at Lin Luyu for help.
    Lin Luyu relied on the aphrodisiac incense and entered Qiao Qiao's coveted body, feeling refreshed in his heart. Upon seeing this, he sold him a favor, and proactively said: "It is not Chu Ruoting who puts the aphrodisiac, it is Yang Ming."
    Wang Jin thought about it, and then said: "Yes! It's Yang Ming! Yang Ming is unpredictable and wants to destroy it. It ruined my reputation and ruined the reputation of Qing Jianzong!"
    You Yueming really didn't know how Wang Jin would say such a thing.
    In Chu Ruoting's memory, Wang Jin stabbed her last. You Yueming didn't know whether Chu Ruoting's memory was true or not. Even if it was false, Chu Ruoting hated this person in her heart.
    You Yueming has no affection for Wang Jin. She shook the fan lightly and sneered and said: "Wang, head, don't blur the point. One yard, one yard, Yang Ming puts aphrodisiac incense in the palace, it is Yang Ming's business; you and Qiao Qiao Incest, design harming the two elders, Chu Huanyu, and killing his disciple Li Feng, all these things are solid facts!"
    Wang Jin's face paled slightly.
    Everyone in the hall also reacted, following You Yueming's words, one after another began to criticize Wang Jin.
    "This matter..." Wang Jin held back for a long time before suffocating, "This matter is to be discussed."
    Wang Jin's face is thick, and You Yueming's life is rare.
    He was about to sneer when Lin Luyu next to him suddenly moved.
    Lin Luyu urged his aura, fetched something from the air, grabbed the things in the corner, and carried it in his hand.
    Everyone looked carefully, only to find that it was a small green snake with a thin thumb.
    "Let go of me! Let me go! I'm looking for a mother!" Little Green Snake was held upside down in her hand, twisting constantly, her voice was immature, she couldn't distinguish her male and female.
    Li Changwei, who has not yet left, suddenly changed his face, "That's it! It's the monster that only breathes fire!" Li Changwei took two steps forward and asked, "Quickly! What do you do with the other seven cave masters?"
    Qingqing stared at her dark eyes and cried: "Let go, let go! I'm looking for my mother, I'm looking for my mother!"
    Li Changwei distrusted his suspicion and passed the sound to the other seven cave masters. After receiving the confirmation reply, he breathed a sigh of relief.
    Lin Luyu looked at the little snake and felt that it was very similar to the sacred beast in an ancient book. With a slight movement in his mind, he raised his hand and put the little snake into the spirit beast bag.
    How could You Yueming allow him to rob him? He Jing knew what he thought, so he could only stand up.
    He closed his hands and said with a smile: "Friend Lin, you can't take this green snake."
    Lin Luyu's eyes darkened, and he glanced at You Yueming without a smile, and asked He Jing: "Friend He Dao, what do you mean? ? "
    what King said:." this is Chuxiao You reveal the contract, to be returned to their owners, "
    Lin Lu Yu also want a closer look at this little green snake. He stared at He Jing, secretly guessing that the opponent's cultivation base should not be much higher than him, so he shook his sleeves and looked arrogant: "What if I don't want it?"
    "There is so much nonsense." You Yueming was impatient, and started to unfold. The fan raised his hand to fan out a light golden spiritual power, which was close to Lin Luyu's spiritual beast bag.
    Lin Luyu has a higher level of cultivation than You Yueming, and the body of the Yuan Ying is unfolding, and You Yueming can't even touch a corner of his clothes.
    He Jing said "Oh", standing in the middle of the two, persuading one after another: "Harmony is the most important, and harmony is the most important." As
    soon as the voice fell, his figure shook lightly, and instantly appeared in front of Lin Luyu.
    When Lin Luyu returned to God, the spirit beast bag had been grasped by He Jing.
    He Jing scratched his hair embarrassedly, "Well, why did you accidentally take away Fellow Lin Daoist's spirit beast bag." He stepped forward and returned the spirit beast bag to Lin Luyu in a friendly manner.
    Lin Luyu was still in the palpitations of being suddenly approached by He Jing.
    The pressure at that moment made his palm sticky.
    He looked at He Jing again, only to feel that this person was wrong nowhere. Sure enough, it is from Beilu Youshi, no one can underestimate it.
    Thinking of this, Lin Luyu reluctantly released the little green snake and asked You Yueming.
    The little green snake was still twisting uncomfortably. It wanted to breathe fire, but it sprayed too much before and now it can't spray out. She could only cry: "Mother, I want my mother!"
    You Yueming felt sad when she thought of Chu Ruoting. He held it carefully in the palm of his hand, and said softly, "Don't cry, don't cry, I will show you my mother."
    His voice was as beautiful as jade, and the little green snake couldn't help but froze.
    It raised a small head, stared at You Yueming, and suddenly wrinkled its nose vigorously, "Huh?" "Your smell is so familiar."
    You Yueming was stunned.
    He likes to be tidy, he is sensitive to smell, he should have no smell on his body.
    Little Green Snake used it to smell it again, and remembered, "Ah, when I was still in the eggshell, you took me out of the anaconda's mouth."
    You Yueming heard the word You Yueming and tried to remember. , Vaguely guessed what it is.
    "...You are the egg of the ghost anaconda?"
    "I'm not, I am not!" Little Green Snake desperately shook his head, "I'm not the dirty, stinky thing."
    It turned out that Little Green Snake had been sleeping in the eggshell. The real secret is very cold, and it can't break out of its shell. It happened to be foraging for food one day, and eating it into the abdomen. The anaconda was warm, and the little green snake parasitized in the corner. After You Ying died, it appeared and was given to Chu Ruoting by You Yueming.
    When Little Green Snake informed Chu Ruoting of this past, Chu Ruoting just touched its head and aptly named it.
    However, You Yueming was extremely happy. He felt that this was the fate that was bestowed on him and Chu Ruoting.
    Qingqing blinked and asked him: "Will you take me to find my mother?"
    "Of course you will!" You Yueming's slender fingertips lightly tapped his head, "I'm your father!"
    He Jing next to him has poor eyeballs. When some fell to the ground, he glanced at You Yueming with ineffable words, and said to his heart: Cousin, can your parents accept such a grandson?
    While You Yueming was talking to Qingqing, someone said, "
    Where is Wang Jin? Wang Jin is gone!" "He sneaked away while Senior Lin and Senior He was talking."
    "...Why is there such a person?"
    During Lin Luyu and You Yueming's dispute, Wang Jin left quietly.
    When he found Qiao Qiao in the backyard, Qu Ru was lying on her lap to give her medicine.
    Qiao Qiaoxia flew all over her face, and her torn acupuncture point began to itch again. She slapped Qu Ru's chest with a pink fist, "Qu Ru, you be gentle."
    Qu Ru touched the roots of her legs and said, "That aphrodisiac is too domineering. I didn't have a good control of the strength to hurt you. "He thought of what had happened before, and proposed, "Don't stay in Qingjianzong, follow me."
    "But..." Qiao Qiao squatted, "But I'm gone, what should Master do?"
    Qu Ruo frowned, and said angrily: "What do you want him to do? Now everyone knows about you and him, and the rumors and rumors have been let him take care of it. I'll take you away and get rid of him sooner!"
    Qiao Qiao bite. At the corner of her mouth,
    she didn't seem to know what to do, "Okay..." At the moment she nodded, Wang Jin was burning with anger outside the window!
    He felt betrayed, leap house, grabbed Joe buckwheat hair, her Yexia, a severely pinched her neck: "What do you say you want to abandon me, who emigrated with this bird??"
    Action too Quickly, when Qu Ru reacted, Qiao Qiao was pinched by Wang Jin and rolled his eyes.
    "Let go of her!" Qu Ru slapped Wang Jin's back. Wang Jin broke a few bones. He spit out a mouthful of blood and sprayed Qiao Qiao's face.
    Qiao Qiao broke away from his iron-like hands, coughing violently, his tears mixed with blood on his face, that poor and well-behaved face looked embarrassing and hideous.
    Wang Jin was stunned, and suddenly returned to his senses, trying to hug Qiao Qiao and apologize: "I'm sorry... I'm sorry Qiao'er, Master just lost control."
    He didn't dare to think about how Wang Jin would survive in the Floating Light Realm after today. Qiao Qiao was his only hope, but Qiao Qiao wanted to leave him with Qu Ru just now... he couldn't accept it.
    Qu Ru wanted to kill Wang Jin, but Qiao Qiao immediately blocked it.
    She cried and shook her head: "Don't hurt my master."
    Qiao Qiao clutched her hot neck and shrank under Qu Ru's wings, tears streaming incessantly.
    Why did things turn out to be like this?
    Yesterday, she was the beloved junior sister of Qing Jianzong. Overnight, she suddenly became a slut that everyone spurned, a stupid and bad idiot.
    Senior Lin Chengzi always likes to joke, saying that she is a little confused, little fool. But Qiao Qiao knew in her heart that her own weakness, well-behaved, and suppleness were precisely her sharpest weapons. She is like a dodder flower, can be attached to any powerful man, and those men will protect her well.
    She truly loves Master, Wang Jin, Lin Chengzi, Nan Gong Xuan, and Qu Ru.
    She used to like Big Brother and Little Star, but they betrayed her. Before I knew it, the light that belonged to her seemed to have been snatched away by the second senior sister.
    Yeah... I
    'm all to blame for the second elder sister.
    Qiao Qiao closed his eyes and imagined that Chu Ruoting looked completely different from her. The second elder sister stood there, fighting with Lin Luyu neither arrogantly nor arrogantly. Between her eyes was the cold and lonely height she would never have.
    The second elder sister is so conspicuous that she has become a foil.
    A negative emotion that has never been seen rises from the bottom of my heart.
    Qiao Qiao has never resented the second elder sister, and even felt that the second elder sister was very arrogant and indulgent when she was young.
    But now, she felt that the second elder sister was really disgusting.
    Why is she looking for trouble between herself and her master? You and your master truly love each other. People who love each other should do happy things together. Is this also wrong? Chu Huan and his wife died under Jiaolong's claws, not she killed them with a knife!
    Qiao Qiao burst into tears: "Second Senior Sister, why are you harming me?"
    Wang Jin sat on the ground sullenly and muttered: "What should we do...what should we do?"
    He was very confused on all sides.
    Qiao Qiao raised his tearful eyes, wiped the blood on his face, bit his lip, and said: "I'll go to Brother Xuan and Senior Lin, they will believe me!"
    *
    Everyone looked for Qing Jianzong, Wang Jin Qiaoqiao A line disappeared.
    Lin Luyu flicked his sleeves and simply ignored it.
    The monks did not dare to look for Lin Luyu's bad luck, and the sentiments were so exciting, they insisted on Qing Jianzong to give an explanation. Senior Sister Xu Yuan had to bite the bullet and stand up to comfort everyone. He also said: "The morality of the head is not worthy. Now everything is under the control of the senior brother. Fellow fellows have also seen that our senior brother has been seriously injured. Can we wait for the senior brother to recover from his injury, and then slowly apologize to the fellow Taoists? "
    You Yueming was going to leave with Qingqing originally. Hearing this, his heart moved slightly, but he turned around, "Wang Jinqiaoqiao and Yang Ming are at fault. Everyone should not anger the rest of Qingjianzong."
    He said . The words were taking care of the Azure Sword Sect, how dare the cultivators continue to embarrass Xu Yuan, they all responded.
    On the way back to Beilu, You Yueming sat in a BMW car, teasing Qingqing with a golden bird.
    Qingqing laughed out a nasal bubble and touched You Yueming's hand.
    You Yueming didn't care, and wiped the slimy snot on He Jing's body with a smile, and praised it with a smile, "Qingqing is great, and the snot bubbles are more beautiful than others."
    He Jing: "..."
    He thought about it. In the previous step, he thought about it and said: "Cousin, there is a saying that Cousin doesn't know how to say it improperly."
    "Uncle Cousin, please tell me." You Yueming closed the folding fan and fiddled with Qingqing's little tail.
    He Jing looked complicated and sighed: "I know you care about that fellow Chu Daoist, but don't forget your identity. Even if you don't care about this, your parents...especially your grandfather. If they know Chu Fellow Daoists disturb your xinxing, and I'm afraid it will cause a murderous disaster for Fellow Daoist Chu." It's
    like the spirit beast that You Yueming liked when he was young.
    Patriarch of the You family was afraid that he would indulge in this way, and in front of him, he threw the spirit beast to death.
    You Yueming's movements were stiff.
    His eyes dimmed, and it took a long time before he let out a low "um".