15

The pink chrysanthemum heart is inserted by the deep purple penis, and the folds are all stretched out.
    Kuang Hanchen sighed comfortably.
    He held the woman's slender waist with his left hand, while still holding the Mo Yudi in his right hand, quickly thrusting it into her front acupuncture point, splashing dripping juice.
    Chu Ruoting's mind was about to explode.
    She lowered her head, just in time to see the stamen spitting out the dark black jade flute, and Kuang Hanchen's ferocious sun was embedded in her chrysanthemum heart, becoming stronger and stronger. The pleasure hit, Chu Ruoting couldn't hold back, shuddering and letting go again. Kuang Hanchen couldn't help "hissing" because of her orgasm. She opened her buttocks and pumped it through the tight intestinal wall.
    At the beginning, he also considered that Chu Ruoting was afraid of pain, but then gradually got the taste, and he didn't care about that much anymore. Her lower abdomen hit her honey buttocks fiercely, and the soft snow buttocks trembled like white jade tofu. .
    Chu Ruoting's body was swollen, her front acupoints and back acupoints were full, she could only crawl on the bed and whimper.
    Kuang Hanchen was aroused by surging desires in her heart, and she rushed into her body again and again, becoming stronger, and even felt the Mo Yu Flute inserted in the front acupuncture through the thin layer of flesh. Hardly scratching the soft flesh, withdrawing a little bit of the flattened folds of the chrysanthemum point and then turning out, Kuang Hanchen looked hot, rubbing the soft buttocks and snapping faster.
    "No more! No more!"
    Chu Ruoting shook her head indiscriminately, begging for mercy.
    Kuang Hanchen got worse and went deep into her intestines every time. The pleasure brought by the front and back acupuncture points swept over, Chu Ruoting couldn't restrain it, her acupuncture points contracted, and clear cloudy water flowed out.
    She was caught in the after-rhyme, trembling all over.
    Kuang Hanchen couldn't bear it anymore.
    He clasped Chu Ruoting's slender waist tightly, his forehead bounced with blue veins, and he gasped for a few moments. The huge glans reached the depths of the chrysanthemum hole, and shot all the way in.
    Chu Ruoting thought that Kuang Hanchen should be satisfied, but saw that he suddenly pulled out Mo Yudi.
    The front acupoint loosened, causing Chu Ruoting to scream softly.
    Kuang Hanchen smiled, staring into the moonlight at the Mo Yu flute in his hand, the flute body was stained with obscene fluid, shiny. He didn't know what he thought of. He rolled his eyes and pulled the penis from Chu Ruoting's back acupuncture point. Then he turned his wrist and stuffed the jade flute in again.
    The chrysanthemum hole was blocked by the cold column, and even a drop of Yang Jing shot by Kuang Hanchen could not flow out.
    Chu Ruoting trembled and asked him, "What are you doing? Quickly... pull it out."
    Kuang Hanchen raised his hand and slapped her hip, "What anxious."
    Chu Ruoting heard the words, kind of kind. Not very good foreboding.
    ……
    Moon in the middle of the sky, through the Xuan window to sprinkle ling ling qing brilliance in the room.
    On the bed, the strong man rides on the white and exquisite woman, sweating and galloping, the room is filled with a lust of musk, and the heavy gasp is mixed with the woman's muttering.
    Chu Ruoting had never thought that the night would be so long.
    Kuang Hanchen released her twice and refused to let her go. He pressed her on the bed, pressed her against the wall, hugged her on a chair...every posture was used. He fucked her front acupoint and stuffed the jade flute into her chrysanthemum; he fiddled with her tender chrysanthemum, and the front acupoint was stuffed tightly by the jade flute. Chu Ruoting couldn't remember how many times she vented, and the last wave of love surged. Come, she can be considered fainted.
    When she transformed slowly, she found herself lying naked in Kuang Hanchen's arms. There was a sense of foreign body in the chrysanthemum point. It must be his natural magic weapon, the jade flute.
    Kuang Hanchen's hair was scattered and seemed to be asleep.
    The bright sunshine outside the window reflected on his handsome features, Chu Ruoting even had the illusion that they were not enemies, but an ordinary couple.
    Chu Ruoting pressed down this absurd idea, and was rolling her eyes to try to apply oil on the soles of her feet, but after hearing the situation, Han Chen smiled and said without a smile: "Why, want to run?"
    He opened his eyes and stared at Chu Ruo. Ting's face was slightly pale.
    "How dare you." Chu Ruoting looked surprised.
    Kuang Hanchen skillfully stroked every inch of skin on her waist, but didn't go further. He chatted with her like an old friend: "You said your father killed your mother...Who is your father?"
    Chu Ruoting pondered for a moment, "East Su Imperial Beast Sect Sect Master, Chu Xinsheng."
    Chu Xinsheng was out. The famous playboy, with many children under his knees, and a surnamed Chu, could not be more suitable for him to carry the pot. Moreover, Dongsu was one hundred and eight thousand miles away from Kunnan, even if Kuang Hanchen had to go to verify, even if he rode a flying horse, it would take half a month.
    This half a month has been enough for Chu Ruoting to get rid of him.
    Kuang Hanchen had also heard of Chu Xinsheng, and he curiously said: "Sect Master Chu is the Yuan Ying cultivation base, how do you plan to take revenge as a foundation-building monk?"
    Chu Ruoting was silent.
    In the eyes of Kuang Hanchen, she is blaming herself for being incapable and disappointed.
    Kuang Hanchen sighed, caressed her waist, as if unconsciously said, "Cultivation is always slow if you follow the right path. Or else, do you do evil cultivation with me?"
    Chu Ruoting couldn't help but retort him: " Although the evil spirits practice fast, they hurt one thousand people and hurt oneself eight hundred. The more difficult it is to comprehend as you get to the back. I'm afraid that in the Yuan Ying stage, the cultivation level will be difficult!"
    Kuang Hanchen smiled softly, "What does it have to do, at least that At that time, my enemies were all killed by me."
    Chu Ruoting didn't bother to say to him.
    Kuang Hanchen is a villain blinded by hatred. He has no idea in his eyes except to let Nangong Yun die and the Nangong family to be destroyed. But Chu Ruoting was different. When her parents were alive, they had high expectations of her, and they hoped that she would become immortal. Now that her parents are dead, Chu Ruoting is not only taking revenge, but also working hard to cultivate and comfort their spirits in the sky.
    Kuang Hanchen did not continue to press Chu Ruoting's day-to-day prostitution.
    He still has things to do.
    Before leaving, Kuang Hanchen ordered Chu Ruoting to wait for him in the room, fearing that Chu Ruoting would escape, he also put a tracking charm on her arm.
    With this tracking talisman, even if Chu Ruoting hides in the ground, he can dig out her by digging three feet in the ground.
    Chu Ruoting's face was as gray as death, but currently she has nothing to do.
    Fortunately, last night, she collected a lot of Yang Jing from the Han Chen, Chu Ruoting simply meditated and kept improving herself.
    These days, Kuang Hanchen didn't see a trace in the day. He only waited late at night before turning through the window and stripping Chu Ruoting's clothes all up and fiddled with it all at once. Chu Ruoting was interrupted by him several times in her cultivation, she was angry, but she didn't dare to say anything, she had to use all her best to make him have a lot of fun. Tired of being fucked by him, Chu Ruoting even beat his chest lightly, her eyes filled with anger.
    Kuang Hanchen was so happy that he took the initiative to play the flute to her. Chu Ruoting never thought that she had a good temperament. Seeing that he played the tune twice, she learned it by herself.
    "You are smart, do you want to learn to play other songs?"
    "Okay." Chu Ruoting readily agreed.
    Kuang Hanchen put the flute on the table, and when he raised his hand, he loosened his waistband, and the hard and thick penis "slapped" on Chu Ruoting's cheek.
    Chu Ruoting covered her left face: "..." It
    was another night of red being turned over, Yunyu Wushan.
    At dawn, Chu Ruoting took the initiative to get up from the bed and help Kuang Hanchen dress and tie his belt, moving naturally and smoothly.
    Kuang Hanchen stared at her, and she turned her face slightly, unable to hide the shame on her blushing cheeks.
    "Although I don't know what you are going out to do, but... be careful." Chu Ruoting helped him smooth the wrinkles on his clothes, and told softly.
    Kuang Hanchen's heart is slightly hot.
    He took Chu Ruoting into his arms, lowered his head and kissed her red lips, and said with a smile: "I see, wait for me to come back, and when the matter at hand is finished, I will take you to a place."
    Chu Ruo Ting kissed him back, putting her hands in her sleeves, and nodding lightly.
    Kuang Hanchen's heart and body were greatly satisfied.
    Calculating his little wild cat, in just a few days, it seems that he has been conquered by him.
    After Han Chen left as usual on this day, Chu Ruoting's gentle expression immediately turned into indifference.
    She stuffed all the valuable things Kuang Hanchen left in the room into the storage bag, took out a dagger thin as a cicada's wings, and pressed it against her left arm.
    There was a cinnabar color, which was the tracking charm Kuang Hanchen left in her body.
    Chu Ruoting joined forces with Kuang Hanchen last night, and with the help of "Meisheng Jue", her cultivation has reached the third level of foundation building. She still has to enter the Secret Realm of Spirit Realm, and can't keep doing the imprisonment of the Hanchen!
    "Kuang Hanchen, Kuang Hanchen, do you really think that a tracking charm can keep me?"
    Chu Ruoting tucked her veil into her mouth, and then grasped the sharp dagger, silently counting one, two, three, and struggling to plunge in. arm!
    Sneer-a
    line of eye-catching red blood splashed on the wall.
    The sharp weapon rubbed against the bones and flesh, and the severe pain made Chu Ruoting's eyes black. But she still gritted her teeth, took the tracer with flesh and blood, and forced it out!
    "It's done!"
    Chu Ruoting's face was pale, but she was extremely pleased.
    She wrapped up the wound three times, took the prepared Yi Rong Dan, and hurried away.