35

In this posture, Kuang Hanchen can hold it deeper.
    Chu Ruoting was pinched by his waist, and with each collision of the penis, two clusters of snow milk waved on her chest, which aroused the eyes of Han Chen.
    He buried his head in her twin peaks, sucking a dazzling red mark on it. The acupuncture point was supported, Huaxin was pounded and muddy, happy as the tide hit the shore, Chu Ruoting couldn't hold on anymore, the acupuncture tract spasm and a stream of clear yin water flowed out. Warm water was poured on Kuang Hanchen's glans and injected into the horse's eyes. His whole body trembled with refreshment. He only pressed Chu Ruoting's shoulders to press her down to reach the deepest bump.
    The spirit boat shook in the air.
    Chu Ruoting's divine consciousness dantian was tingling inexplicably, but she couldn't stand the fierce manipulation of Kuang Hanchen. Under his thrust, she trembled and threw herself three times.
    "Do you like it?" Kuang Hanchen kissed her passionate sweat,
    pressing her anxiously , "If you like it, I will serve you like this day and night, okay?" Chu Ruoting clasped his broad shoulders and said sarcastically. : "...... minister cold conditions, you think you are you hurt me, but also I feel like a wonderful thing for you ...... how can such a good thing??"
    the status of minister cold anger, and holding her waist, the gas Gathered in the full-throw-throw-throw acupuncture point under the crotch, he breathed heavily and bit her well-behaved little earlobe, "What do you want to like me?"
    He knew that he had done something wrong.
    He broke her revenge and uncovered her scars.
    He can make up, make up hard.
    The strong penis collided in the warm and wet acupuncture points, dripping with love fluid at the junction. Kuang Hanchen shackled Chu Ruoting tightly in his arms, and slammed Chu Ruoting fiercely. Chu Ruoting really didn't know where his face was when she asked this question. She clung to his neck with hatred in her heart. She was afraid of screaming, and bit his shoulder severely.
    She hates him.
    Just hate him.
    Teeth bite the flesh and blood, and blood ran down his shoulders. Kuang Hanchen had pain, but the pain seemed to stimulate his desire.
    "Kuang Hanchen, I won't like you...never!" Chu Ruoting wished to bite off the flesh on his shoulder.
    Kuang Hanchen was painful and refreshing, surging frantically, and gasped twice, the penis bounced lightly, gushing and releasing from the depths of her body. Chu Ruoting was also forced by him to vent her body again, her desires filled her scalp so much, but her teeth were still biting and not letting go.
    Obviously it was a hearty sexual affair, Chu Ruoting and him were fighting like enemies, and she had to fight for life and death.
    Kuang Hanchen ignored the pain in his shoulder. He buried his head in Chu Ruoting's white neck and sniffed her fragrance. With her right hand, she reached the place where the two of them met, and rubbed the flesh nucleus on the pink hole with her fingertips, meaning: "Why didn't you find it before, you bite so tightly."
    Chu Ruoting was stunned for a moment before realizing him. When there is something in the words, he loosened his teeth angrily.
    She said coldly: "Let me go back."
    "Where are you going back? Qing Jianzong?" Kuang Hanchen's penis was still buried in her body, and a strand of black hair was wrapped around her fingers, "Wang Jin hates you deeply, you Going back now is to die."
    "My spirit pet is still in Qing Jianzong."
    Chu Ruoting has no nostalgia for Qing Jianzong, but Qing Qing is still waiting for her in the back mountain!
    Kuang Hanchen said "Well", "That fire-breathing gecko?" He casually said, "When I took you away, I saw You Yueming took it away."
    Chu Ruoting looked hesitant, not knowing whether what he said was true or false.
    Kuang Hanchen guessed that she didn't trust herself, her heart was unhappy, and she held her waist a few times, and her words were filled with sourness: "You Yueming protects you everywhere, don't worry about him
    treating your spirit beasts harshly ." Why not Chu Ruoting Worry?
    She doesn't trust anyone now.
    She frowned, and Kuang Hanchen felt inexplicably distressed. She wanted to love her again, but her consciousness suddenly felt that danger was approaching.
    Kuang Hanchen lowered his face and hurriedly withdrew the penis from Chu Ruoting's acupoints, bringing out the turbidity after Huanhao. As soon as Chu Ruoting put on her clothes, Kuang Hanchen fixed her body, put on a sentence "Wait for me to come back", and rushed out of the spirit boat on the flute.
    Chu Ruoting wanted to go but couldn't go. She felt that the pain at her dantian was getting more and more weird, as if a cloud of black energy was about to envelop her golden core...
    *
    Kuang Hanchen stood hanging, watching a blue light rushing from the east. , His eyes flickered slightly.
    The blue light stopped thirty feet away, revealing his figure.
    The young man wore a tall ponytail, a black-bottomed and blue-rimmed outfit, with a long waist and thin legs. His face was particularly wounded, he straightened the arrow sleeve on his left wrist, and said ruthlessly, "I have long seen that you are weird in ancient times. It turns out that it is an evil devil! Hand over Chu Ruoting and leave you with a whole body."
    Kuang Hanchen recognized. he.
    Xie Suxing.
    In Chu Ruoting's tragic memory, he has made a strong stroke!
    Kuang Hanchen squinted his eyes, turned his wrist, and Mo Yudi lay between his fingers, "Arrogant and arrogant.
    Both of them were cultivated in the middle of Jin Dan, but Xie Suxing had fought with Qu Ru before, and his aura was exhausted. In contrast, Kuang Hanchen has a chance to win.
    Xie Suxing's divine consciousness swept away and confirmed that Chu Ruoting was in that spirit boat.
    He stepped forward and wanted to chase. Kuang Hanchen's Mo Yudi quietly turned into a stream of black light, attacking from behind. Xie Suxing slowed down for half a beat, and the strong air current hit Xie Suxing's body, and he was immediately pushed out by several feet. Xie Suxing's blood was surging, stepping on the canopy under his foot, and he was able to stabilize his figure.
    He lifted his sleeves to dry the blood on the corners of his mouth, his eyes were fierce,
    and he grinned coldly with his teeth, "Come again!" As soon as he said, he moved forward like a vigorous cheetah, turning his right hand, and a thin-bladed dagger appeared in his palm. , Suddenly stabbed Kuang Hanchen.
    He is so fast that Kuang Hanchen has no time to play the flute, so he can only use the flute as a knife.
    The blade flutes were connected and let out a "Zheng!"
    Kuang Hanchen's face changed slightly, only to feel a huge force pouring into his arm, shaking his right bone severely.
    He underestimated Xie Suxing.
    Kuang Hanchen no longer underestimated the enemy, and used ten successful powers. The two of them fought together, and after a loud noise, the concussion ripples dispersed in all directions. The nearest mountain suddenly collapsed under this ripple.
    Kuang Hanchen stepped back and stood on top of a mountain, deliberately stabbing him with a strange yin and yang, "Xie Suxing, why do you have the face to come to Chu Ruoting? Who was it to please Qiao Qiao and ruin her appearance? Who made her suffer? Tribulation, painful?"
    Xie Suxing's heart shook.
    He bite: "! ...... I did not do those things,"
    the status of minister cold laugh, "did not do in this life, the last generation it on the last generation it??"
    Cultivation sector in every million years, so there will always be a few wins Although the probability of rebirth is extremely small, there are still people.
    Xie Suxing was in a state of confusion.
    He knew that he didn't cut Chu Ruoting's face. But Chu Ruoting's memory clearly told him that he did.
    He tortured her in every possible way for Qiao Qiao.
    Wasn't he coming with killing intent the night when he first saw Chu Ruoting? Fortunately, she was witty and fooled, otherwise... Xie Shuxing couldn't imagine it anymore.
    Although he spared her at the time, he could subject her to abuse. He even fed her the Red Pine Gu.
    Xie Suxing's temple jumped sharply.
    What stupid things did he do?
    "Why? I know it's wrong? It's too late!" Kuang Hanchen was still poking his heart with words, "She won't forgive you." It was
    like being suddenly torn off the mask of hypocrisy.
    Xie Suxing became angry from embarrassment.
    He gritted his teeth and raised his hand to shoot a sleeve arrow between his wrists, "This is a grudge between me and her, it has nothing to do with you!"
    Chu Ruoting was in the spirit boat, enduring the severe pain, and heard the mountains move outside. shake.
    After she knew that the person was Xie Suxing, she was secretly happy.
    beat!
    Fight hard!