70

Chu Ruoting has a hidden cultivation base of Su Jingchai, and is not worried about what Xie Suxing will find out.
    She was riding a tiger, and she could only pretend to be silly and froze to the end.
    "...Did you admit the wrong person?"
    Xie Suxing stared at her face, stunned for a long time, and suddenly stretched out his hand to hold her white wrist tightly.
    Chu Ruoting was shocked, struggling to get rid of his shackles, "Let go of me! I don't know you!"
    " Where is the disciple, don't let go of them!" Lin Yifu jumped out and took Chu Ruoting. Pulled out from Xie Suxing's arms, behind him.
    Lin Xirong held Jiaoweiqin and stood in front of Chu Ruoting, and said sternly: "Senior, you killed the fox demon, you must be a righteous man. If you are a man or a woman, please respect
    yourself ." Chu Ruoting cowered . , I am very grateful to Lin's second daughter.
    Xie Suxing's face was gloomy.
    He didn't speak, and directly overwhelmed him, suppressing Lin Yifu and Lin Xirong, pulling Chu Ruoting and striding away.
    Lin Yifu looked at the figure of Xie Suxing going away and cursed with anger: "Fuck! My aunt thought he was a good person, but she had the same virtue with the fox demon city lord! Seeing Miss Chu's beauty, she snatched her away!"
    Lin Yifu Jealous is like hatred, otherwise he would not pull the second sister to make a fuss in Ziguicheng.
    "How can this be good?"
    Lin Xirong was kind by nature and couldn't bear it in her heart. After discussing for a while, the two sisters decided to find a way to rescue Chu Ruoting.
    *
    Chu Ruoting was taken abducted by Xie Suxing, listening to the howling wind, I don't know that the two sisters are racking their brains to find a way to save themselves.
    Xie Suxing hugged her, and the tip of his nose smelled the seemingly non-physical scent of vegetation on his body. At the same time, he was disgusted, and he went back to ten years ago in a trance.
    Ten years, for the monk, it was just a short time.
    Chu Ruoting has been in Wu Nian Palace for these years, with Jing Mo's company by her side, and slowly walked out of her previous pain. She deliberately avoided previous people or events and didn't ask for any news about them, but at this moment, seeing Xie Suxing, those unpleasant memories flooded in again.
    While he was not prepared, Chu Ruoting's eyes dimmed, and she quietly moved her mana to her right palm...
    "Chu Ruoting, what's the matter with you?" Xie Suxing suddenly said.
    Chu Ruoting guilty retraction right palm, "What, what?"
    Away from Zigui City, came to the small lake somewhere, Su Xing Xie will Churuo Ting put down.
    Chu Ruoting jumped three steps away like a frightened rabbit, backing in fear, "Who are you? Why did you kidnap me?" The
    morning light was faint, the lake was steaming with white mist, and a few birds stood swaying. On the reed pole, chirping. Xie Suxing took off the hat and stared at her, "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you."
    Chu Ruoting took a closer look across the waist-length grass blades by the lake and found that he had grown a little longer. He was tall, and his black clothes looked like a long waist and thin legs. The tail of the horse was tied to the top of his head, and the tips of his hair were lightly dampened by the morning dew. Time has not erased the youthful spirit on his face. He is still young and handsome, but there is a scar on his face, which doesn't look like it was before.
    Where did the scar come from?
    Could it be that Xie Suxing had a fight with someone, and his face was cut with Ninglang fish bones?
    Chu Ruoting couldn't help cursing "deservedly" in secret.
    Xie Suxing pushed aside the blade of grass and came to Chu Ruoting, grabbing her wrist and getting her pulse. Chu Ruoting pretended to break free, and Ai Ai said, "This son, don't move your hands."
    Xie Suxing didn't seem to hear it. He had a consultation for a while, and raised his eyes in shock: "How can you become a mortal? How about your cultivation? Where is your golden pill?" Chu Ruoting had just formed the pill when he separated. He murmured, "Is it Lin
    Luyu 's dark barrier technique?" The dark barrier technique corroded Chu Ruoting's golden core. She may not die, but she became a mortal who could not cultivate, and lost her memory?
    The more Xie Suxing thought about it, the more likely it was. He separated a ray of divine consciousness, and went into Chu Ruoting's body to carefully explore the corners of her body. As expected, a cloud of dark yin was found on her ribs.
    Chu Ruoting had a bad heart, pulled back the back of her hand and bit her lip: "This son, men and women are not kissed..." Xie Suxing twisted her two sword eyebrows and interrupted her words: "Don't tell me anything. Don't kiss
    me ." Chu Ruoting was speechless.
    She estimated her chances of winning the fight with Xie Suxing in her heart, but her expression was sad and sad, "This son, what do you want?"
    Xie Suxing stared at her face unblinkingly, and said seriously: "Chu Ruoting, you are not Mortal, you are a monk, but you have amnesia now." He held her hand, solemnly, "I will teach you to practice again."
    Chu Ruoting: "..."
    She didn't expect to meet Xie Suxing , things will happen. Become this trend.
    Xie Suxing built a thatched hut by the lake, pushed Chu Ruoting down on a stool, ejected sparks with his fingers, and started cooking.
    The room was quiet, except for the crackling noise when the tongue of fire licked the wood.
    Chu Ruoting squinted at Xie Suxing, wondering why he was cooking, so Xie Suxing walked over with a bowl. He placed the porcelain bowl on the table with both hands, and asked softly: "If you haven't eaten in a day, are you hungry."
    Mortals can't bigu, and they must be very uncomfortable after being hungry for so long.
    Chu Ruoting's eyes fell on the bowl of dark and slimy unknown liquid, her pupils tightened, "No, I'm not hungry!"
    Xie Suxing slowed down her tone only when she was scared, "Chu Ruoting, don't worry. I will never hurt you again." He didn't know what
    he thought of, and his eyes rose slightly with tears and redness. "I...I've grown up." He never thought that one day, I could see Chu Ruoting. .
    Chu Ruoting alive.
    After Chu Ruoting disappeared, he was depressed for a while, gradually hiding the matter in his heart. Later, as he grew older and looked back at his past actions, he was really stupid, naive, reckless, and self-righteous, as Chu Ruoting used to abuse.
    During his most frustrating period, his cousin Xie Qi once asked, is he love Chu Ruoting?
    Xie Suxing hesitated.
    he does not know.
    He liked the smell of Chu Ruoting's body, her warm body, and watched her yelling at herself with her teeth and claws; he also pityed all her painful experiences and fell into endless regret for her actions.
    In his most ignorant and presumptuous youth, only Chu Ruoting was able to scold him soberly. She was like the scar on his face, reminding how stupid she was once.
    When the Xie clan was stared at by the Dong Su Lin clan, he carried Xie Qi's Fengshen bow, carried a sea of ​​blood and hatred, and began a wandering and uncertain life.
    Time smoothed his edges and corners, and he began to grow, no longer naive, no longer impulsive... The
    last time she parted, she said that she would never forgive.
    If there must be a day of forgiveness, unless she doesn't know him.
    Is this an opportunity for him to make up for it again? He just passed Ziguicheng and ran into her who was besieged by the fox demon... and, she really didn't recognize him anymore.
    "Chu Ruoting..." Xie Suxing looked at herself with red eyes, filled with too many unintelligible emotions, rolling in his dark pupils.
    Chu Ruoting was startled, "What's wrong with you?"
    This question seemed to hit Xie Shuxing's weakest pain point.
    He slammed into her arms, tightly around her waist. Chu Ruoting was about to push him away, but she heard the boy's muffled voice choking in her heart, "Chu Ruoting, I have nothing."
    Lin Xiaofeng killed the Xie family.
    The blood of the Xie clan has soaked half of the land of Dongsu.
    He practiced vigorously, and his cultivation level finally broke through. He was considered a strong person in the Floating Light Realm, but under the monstrous power of the East Su Lin family, it was not worth mentioning. so what? He wanted to cut off Lin Xiaofeng's head to pay homage to the tragic death of dozens of innocent souls of the Xie family.
    Chu Ruoting was stunned.
    She didn't know what happened to Xie Shuxing in recent years.
    Now she is a mortal, even if she is curious, it is hard to keep asking.
    The two were silent.
    After a long while, Xie Suxing relieved himself and broke away from the painful emotions.
    He stood up straight, looking like nothing happened, turned his head and looked at the lake outside the door, "Don't talk about it, you should eat quickly."
    Chu Ruoting glanced at the dark, unidentified food, "I'm not hungry."
    Xie Suxing handed the bowl to Chu Ruoting, with a firm tone that could not be rejected: "This is ling rice porridge, which can lay the foundation for entraining Qi into the body."
    His eyes were burning, and Chu Ruoting was instantly stuck.
    Suddenly she had an idea, pushed aside the bowl, and muttered: "I want to eat fish or lingguo, but don't want to drink porridge."
    Xie Suxing frowned, "Why are you still picky eaters?"
    "Can't you?" She raised her head and smoked. The pale eyebrows are like clear eyes.
    Xie Suxing immediately softened his heart.
    It was not easy to meet again after a long time. She became a mortal because of the Dark Obstacle Art. Looking at her dress, she must have had a very difficult life these years.
    Thinking of this, Xie Suxing sighed: "Then you wait here, I'll catch fish and fruit for you."
    Chu Ruoting responded with full mouth.
    Xie Shuxing arranged a barrier outside and left with his back arched.
    Chu Ruoting was sure that he had gone far, tore open the barrier, and oiled her feet. She really didn't want to have anything to do with Xie Suxing, his joys and sorrows had nothing to do with her, not going up to stabbing him twice was the greatest kindness she gave.
    Chu Ruoting went straight to the woods of Zigui City. She was lucky, and she saw two little fox demon as soon as she arrived.
    "Where is this place? Am I, am I lost?" Chu Ruoting pretended to accidentally trip over the root of the tree and made a movement.
    The two demon foxes were overjoyed when they saw that she was a mortal woman.
    The city lord failed to marry his wife last night and was furious in the city. The two fox grabbed Chu Ruoting, put on a red hijab, and went to Ziguicheng.
    Chu Ruoting let out a sigh of relief while pretending to cry.
    Although the process was a bit twists and turns, as long as she could get close to the Fox Demon City Lord smoothly, her strategy would not be considered a failure.
    I didn't know that Xie Suxing walked out slowly in front of him.
    He tightened his jaw and his handsome face was somber and terrible. Without saying a word, he drew his bow like a full moon, put a pair of arrows on his right hand, and whizzed through the wind, and two little fox demon of the early stage of Jindan were nailed to the trunk.
    Chu Ruoting: "..."
    Xie Suxing came to her, pulled off the red hijab on her head, gritted her teeth and said, "Didn't I let you stay in the house?"
    Chu Ruoting pointed to it. The two dead fox demons said, "My son, I am a little scared after you have been away for so long, so I walked out to see if you came back..." She raised her hand to hide her face, and wept, "I know these two. The monster suddenly broke in and took me away!"
    Upon hearing this, Xie Suxing slowly loosened his brows.
    He hugged Chu Ruoting tightly into his arms and said hoarsely: "Chu Ruoting, don't run around next time."
    He would be worried.
    Xie Suxing brought Chu Ruoting back to the thatched cottage by the lake.
    The sparks in the makeshift stove hadn't gone out yet, and the room was filled with smoke.
    Chu Ruoting watched Xie Suxing bring a plate, and an ominous omen rose.
    In the smooth white porcelain plate, there is a pile of blue, green and green "paste". Chu Ruoting picked up a sticky solid with chopsticks, her face turned pale, her voice changed, "What is this?"
    Xie Suxing sat next to her, supporting her chin with one hand, and the side of her horse's tail hanging on her chest. Said: "Don't you want fish and spirit fruit? Eat it while it's hot."
    "You...mixed them and boiled it?"
    "Fried it."
    His eyes were locked on her face, Chu Ruoting was afraid of being caught Seeing any flaws, he took a bite of disgust.
    The strange taste exploded in her taste buds. She couldn't
    help it and
    tilted her head sharply : " Hey-- " Xie Suxing was startled, and hurriedly brought water over and patted her back: "Is it all right?" Chu Ruoting rinsed her mouth repeatedly, angrily Burning: Xie Suxing, I really have you! Want to poison me with these meals!