121

"Song
    Shi , won't you come in yet?" The poisonous grandmother looked at Kuang Hanchen through the window lattice.
    Kuang Hanchen hesitated for a while, walked into the torture room, and bowed to her.
    He knowingly asked, "Poisonous grandmother, who are these people?"
    "Who else is it, the pawn sent by Lin Chengzi." Poisonous grandmother said coldly.
    About seven or eight of the righteous monks were arrested, and Kuang Hanchen only knew Xun Ci and Xu Yuan.
    He once sneaked into the Azure Sword Sect and got a lot of information on Xu Yuan; Xun Ci... Chu Ruoting's big brother, at the Lingguo Banquet, helped Chu Ruoting withstand Wang Jin's fatal blow.
    Kuang Hanchen remembers that Xun Ci has a good appearance, why hasn't he seen him in ten years, he has no spiritual power in his body, and he is worse than him?
    The poisonous grandmother turned around and fiddled with the scorpion tail needle on the frame of the torture room, as if chatting: "Today Chu Ruoting asked me to let you go, but she doesn't know that you are the one who really calculated her."
    Kuang Hanchen was silent.
    "Have you sprinkled the     golden wind and jade dew on Jingmo ?"
    "It sprinkled it." The
poisonous grandmother was secretly surprised, and muttered: "Then why hasn't the news of death come out yet, can't it be kept after a long absence..." The
    two talked in a low voice. , Does not shy away from the monks in the torture room.
    Xu Yuan, Xun Ci, and Nineteen could not figure out the identity of Kuang Hanchen, but when they saw a male Xiu with a birthmark and a poisonous grandma whispering, they seemed to want to be against Chu Ruoting.
    The poisonous grandmother dug out a ball of brown spherical rhizome from the pottery pot. The rhizome looked like a living thing, and even made a "creak" sound.
    She squeezed Kuang Hanchen's mouth with her backhand and stuffed the rhizome into his mouth. The rhizome enters the viscera along the throat, swells continuously, stretches countless branches, and parasitizes his viscera.
    Kuang Hanchen covered his throat and backed up two steps before letting out a violent dry cough.
    This scene frightened the righteous monks in the torture room.
    Xu Yuan trembled to Xun Ci: "Da, big brother, this old witch is terrible, what did she eat for that person!"
    "Don't talk!" Xun Ci was also frightened.
    Kuang Hanchen thought it was okay.
    It was the rhizome of the Leopard Claw Fairy Branch, which looked terrifying, but generally toxic. The poisonous grandma often asked him to nourish poison with flesh and blood, and this pain can be tolerated.
    The poisonous grandmother took out three more poison-tempered golden needles, and came to the righteous monk.
    She looked back and forth, and the sarcoma on her head trembled, "Well, let my grandma pick, who will try the poison?"
    At the age of nineteen, she was green and tender, and her poisonous grandma caught him right away.
    "You're right."
    "Do not Do not Do not!" Xu Yuan quickly to stop, "witch ...... veteran! Do not pick him ah! You see his face no forty-two meat, did not qualify when your medicine man!"
    Poison Basking Pointing at Xu Yuan with the golden needle, snorted coldly: "Then you come."
    Nineteen immediately said: "Don't! Senior Sister Xu Yuan has thick skin, so I should choose me!"
    Xu Yuan was angry and stared at him. He looked, "Nineteen! Who do you say is rough and thick? Does anyone say that to girls?"
    Nineteen: "But Sister, you really don't have any other female cultivators to look good."
    "You have the guts to say it again?
    " Why are you shouting so loudly?"
    "I'm your senior sister, you are my junior! What's wrong with you when I shout?" "I
    'm just a late entry, and my age is the same as you!"
    "Why, you are not convinced?"
    "Yes! I am! I'm just not convinced! I think you're not pleasing to your eyes!"
    If it weren't for being tied up, the two might have a fight. Other righteous monks rushed to persuade them, "Don't quarrel, don't quarrel", "Senior brothers and sisters, don't make trouble so ugly", "Yes, in front of outsiders, why bother"...
    The gloomy torture room was noisy and crowded like a vegetable market.
    The poisonous grandmother's ears were all deaf by them, holding the poisonous needle in her hand, looking left and right to look at the other, there was no way to start.
    She dissipated the pressure angrily, and shouted, "Shut up all to me!" It is
    unreasonable, who are the people arrested this time? She simply doesn't pay attention to her dignified and distracting monk!
    A little coercion is enough to make Xu Yuan and other people spray blood. Xun Ci even had a splitting headache, arched his back and coughed.
    The poisonous grandmother grabbed Xu Yuan's neck nearby, and raised her hand to pierce the poisonous needle into her Tianzong acupoint.
    "Poisonous grandma!"
    Kuang Hanchen suddenly said.
    The sarcoma on the poisonous grandmother's forehead trembled as she turned her head back, "What are you doing?"
    Kuang Hanchen looked at Xu Yuan, who was trembling with fright.
    He hastily lied and calmly lied: "Poisonous grandma, I remembered one thing. Did you forget to put the blue fungus and fish sac fluid in your broken bone water?" The
    poisonous grandma was startled, "I put it three hours ago. "
    Bone Broken Water is a highly toxic substance that she has refined recently, so she must never travel to the pool.
    "Really? I, but I read the "Poison Classics" and said that after putting the fish sac fluid, the broken bone water will turn purple."
    "Isn't it discolored?"
    "No change." The
    poisonous grandmother was uncertain for a moment.
    Older people also have a bad memory, and they often lose sight of them.
    "I'll go back and have a look." She stuffed the poisonous needle into Kuang Hanchen's hand, "Give these three needles each from Tianzong, Shiguan, Taiyi, and Zhangmen. Then they cut their left wrists to remove the blood-eating spider. Put the worm eggs in."
    "Yes." The
    poisonous grandmother didn't doubt that he was there, and she threw Xu Yuan away, turned and walked away with her staff.
    As soon as she left, the righteous monk in the torture room started to make trouble again.
    "Bah! Old witch!"
    "She's really vicious!"
    "You magic repair, get acquainted and let us go! Then I will say a few words in front of Mr. Lin, and leave your corpse!"
    Kuang Hanchen disgusted. Glanced at these people.
    The three members of Qing Jianzong were quiet.
    Nineteen and Xu Yuan were tied together, shivering. And Xun Ci didn't know what he was thinking, his face was defeated, and he leaned against the wall.
    Kuang Hanchen thought about it.
    He showed a superficial smile to everyone: "You stay safe, I won't hurt you." When
    everyone saw that he had put the poisonous needle away, they all breathed a sigh of relief.
    Nineteen tremblingly asked: "You... why are you helping us?"
    "You guys, you all saw it just now, and I was also caught by the poisonous grandma to test the medicine. Everyone is a monk, how can I just watch the poison? Grandma continues to harm you? Seeing the injustice, draw the sword to help, nothing more."
    Everyone nodded and praised him: "Taoist friends are really chivalrous men!"
    Kuang Hanchen lived for decades and was called the "chivalrous man" for the first time. Scholar", dark sleep is ridiculous.
    He looked forward to live tied their cords, shook his head: "poisonous snake basking British vine, bearing her ban, I can not undo the torture chamber and the outer cloth matrix method, I can not break the array.."
    This It's the truth.
    Since Lin Chengzi was preparing to kill demons, Wu Nian Palace has sent additional patrols to enter and exit the gates. Without a mysterious iron order, he was caught and sent directly to the poisonous grandmother for punishment.
    "What should I do?" Xu Yuan burst into tears, "My senior brother Jin Dan is broken, and now he has been caught in this dark place, this time is really over!"
    "Xu Yuan!" Xun Ci quickly Looking at the situation, Hanchen said, "Don't say it."
    Just now, the male Xiu was still discussing with the poisonous grandmother to undermine Chu Ruoting, and now he is willing to risk his life to help... for fear of bad intentions.
    Kuang Hanchen is also watching him.
    Eyes meet, inexplicably not dealt with.
    Kuang Hanchen chuckled softly: "The Daoist friend Mo Yu lied to me, and the golden core was broken, why would he be sent to Xihai as an outpost?"
    Xu Yuan was angry when she mentioned this matter.
    She clenched her posterior molars, "It's Nangongliang!"
    Kuang Hanchen was taken aback when she heard the name at first.
    When he was a child, the shadow of Nangong's family once again struck his mind. He was violated, underestimated, and targeted. Nangong's good deeds are indispensable.
    It turned out that Nangongliang was flew by Chu Ruoting with a whip at the Hundred Flowers Festival, and she was embarrassed in front of the people of the world, holding a grudge. He couldn't find Chu Ruoting, so he asked about her life and past. Knowing that she was once a disciple of Qing Jianzong, Nangong Liang was angry with Xunci and the others and arranged for them to come to the outpost to die. It seems that to humiliate Qing Jianzong is to humiliate Chu Ruoting.
    Being tricky and vicious is exactly Nangongliang's consistent style.
    "Friends, can you save us?" Nineteen asked.
    Kuang Hanchen glanced over the three members of Qing Jianzong, and his mind kept thinking.
    He had a cool nature and didn't have much friendship with these people. He died when he died. However, Xunci and Xu Yuan were Chu Ruoting's former colleagues...How could Chu Ruoting leave them alone?
    Kuang Hanchen didn't even realize that for Chu Ruoting's sake, he started planning to save the people around her.
    He wants to save them, but they must be saved in a meaningful way.
    Snake Yingteng in the poisonous grandmother's distraction phase could not untie, nor could he break the formation, let alone rescue so many people silently in the heavily guarded Wunian Palace.
    After a while, he settled his attention, "Don't be anxious, I'm going to find someone to help." Hearing
    this, all the cultivators raised hopes in their hearts.
    If you can live, who wants to die?
    Kuang Hanchen cut open the wounds of everyone's wrists and ate a medicinal material that temporarily deceived the poisonous grandmother. If the poisonous grandmother came back early, only if they were all planted with blood-eating spiders.
    "I'll go back quickly."
    Zhongxiu handed over to him: "Thank you, the righteous man!"
    Kuang Hanchen walked to the door, and suddenly remembered something, his index finger pointed Xu Yuan, "Don't wear a green-sleeved shirt with an orange dress. Violation."
    Xu Yuan was stunned.
    She looked down at her carefully selected floral clothes: "..."