84

Bidding is in full swing in the private rooms on both sides.
    As she competed for two million high-grade spirit stones, a short girl with a sword strode into the treasure building.
    Lin Yifu removed his disguise, revealing his true colors.
    Li Fu is a discerning person, and hurriedly said: "Ms. Lin San is coming, come here
    , please take Miss Lin San to the seventh- floor private room." "No need." Lin Yifu raised his hand and followed Chu Ruoting's instructions. Explaining, took out the photo-taking stone, "I'm just here to show everyone one thing."
    After speaking , Lin Yifu threw the photo-taking stone to the ground.
    In the midair of the treasure building, a huge image suddenly appeared.
    In the dark rainy night, accompanied by lightning and thunder, the plaque with the word "Royal Beast Zong" was broken into two pieces.
    The disciple of the Royal Beast Sect lay on the ground arbitrarily, with arrows in his body, blood and water mixed with rain, flowing down the long stairs.
    Xie Suxing's face was full of blood, and his obsidian eyes were shining coldly, stepping on the corpse step by step, pulling up the collar of Chu Xinsheng, head of the Royal Beast Sect.
    Chu Xinsheng was seriously injured and couldn't escape because he was too frightened, and his cheeks trembled.
    "I was wrong, I was wrong...Spare my life." Chu Xinsheng shivered.
    Xie
    Suxing couldn't open his eyes as the rain washed away. He asked coldly, "Where did you go wrong?" Chu Xinsheng confessed truthfully: "I shouldn't covet the little girl of the Xie family, shouldn't I want to take her as his concubine... I shouldn’t walk the rumors, saying that Xie’s
    family had dug up the veins of the spirit mine!" Xie
    Suxing yelled at him: "Do you know! Your rumors made my family ruined!" Chu Xinsheng cried at his age, "I, I didn't expect things to develop into this way. I just wanted to make up a ruse and let you Xie family suffer a bit. I didn't expect Lin Xiaofeng to believe it and take it seriously..."
    "Heh." Xie Suxing laughed miserably, "Do you think...why do you think? Now, not only Lin Xiao Fengxin believes it is true, but everyone in the Floating Light Realm believes it! The fourth spirit mine! Chu Xinsheng, how do you end the rumor you made?"
    Chu Xinsheng kept swallowing, "I will clarify this to the people of the world, as long as you spare me."
    "Spare you? Jiuquan Below, my Xie family, how can I feel at ease?"
    Xie Suxing raised his hand, drew the arrow from the quiver, and pierced Chu Xinsheng's heart. The knife fell with his hand, cut off his head, carried it in his hand, and disappeared into the rainy night.
    ...The
    photo-taking stone is not long, but it is enough to shock all the monks in the treasure building.
    Even Li Fu didn't know how to speak.
    No one will fake a photo stone, that is to say, these contents are all true!
    One stone stirred up a thousand waves.
    Everyone whispered and talked.
    However, Xie Suxing in the iron cage was lost.
    The person in the photo stone is him, but not him.
    He did slaughter the Royal Beast Sect alone, but he didn't record the content with the photo-taking stone. Moreover, it didn't rain that day, and Chu Xinsheng didn't confess his sins. Before he could even yell, he had his head cut off.
    The photo-taking stone that Lin Yifu took out... is forged!
    Xie Suxing couldn't calm down for a long time.
    In today's world, only Lin Chengzi, Kunlun ancestor, Xihai Mojun can forge photo-taking stones.
    Kunlun ancestors don’t ask about the world, Lin Chengzi belongs to the Lin family, Xihai Mojun is cold and cold...
    Who is it? Who on earth would dare to forge a photo stone in order to save him?
    *
    Chu Ruoting's spiritual consciousness shrouded, and she felt a little relieved when she heard the discussion from the audience.
    Public opinion is already biased towards Xie Suxing.
    She was fortunate that she had rushed back to Wu Nian Palace before and begged Helian Youhen to forge a photo stone.
    Helian Youhen was reluctant at the time, and sat down on the throne, full of anger: "You are eager to see this seat, is to let this seat fake it?"
    Chu Ruoting curled her mouth, with a slight voice in her voice. Coquettish and feminine: "I am also for the devil. Only in this way can I successfully obtain the Longyu fine iron."
    "Why do I need a shadow stone to get the long jade fine iron?" Helian Youhen tightened the clear outline and kicked with long legs. Turning over the table, "Let the dignified demon do such things as the dog gougou fly camp, don't even think about it!"
    "Devil, don't get angry..." Chu Ruoting took the initiative to knelt between his crotch, untied her belt, and opened her lips. , Lower your head to hold the already hard ferocious penis.
    Before ordering her to take two bites, she was disgusted and unwilling; when something asked him, she was more courteous than anyone else.
    Helian Youhen knew it well, but he just couldn't refuse.
    Afterwards, he asked intently: "When do you want to forge a photo-taking stone?" What's the point of making up
    a hairy kid to kill ? Why don't you try to let Lin Chengzi perform with a broken boulder on his chest and a steel gun at his throat; Yan Qianshan sits on the street and pulls it. Erhu busking and so on and so on.
    Chu Ruoting hurriedly dressed: "Thanks to the devil, I don't need it for the time being." The
    seven words in the treasure building made Chu Ruoting return to her senses.
    It stands to reason that Lin Yifu should retreat after finishing the work. But Lin Yifu thought for a while, and said without authorization: "This matter was initiated by the Royal Beast Sect Chu Xinsheng. The Xie family suffered an innocent disaster, and my Dongsu Lin family was also at fault. Here, I represent the Dong Su Lin family to the Xie family. I apologize and I am willing to use all means to make up for it in the future
    .
    Standing on the stage, Li Fu felt that his eyes were bursting with flowers. He glanced at the money tree Xie Suxing, and then at Lin Yifu, who was smashing the scene, and was caught in a dilemma.
    When the room leaked in the night rain, Lu Changchun suddenly rushed over and shouted: "President! The big thing is not good! Longyu fine iron was robbed!"
    "What?" Li Fu's face changed drastically, "Who would dare to grab it?"
    " I— " I
    saw three demons in black cloaks breaking in from the door.
    The first person removed the cap from the cloak, revealing a coquettish face with heavy makeup. She raised her chin and said innocently: "The Saintess of Wu Nian Palace is here, don't you kneel down?" The
    woman's cultivation base was released in the middle of the out-of-aperture period, and the pressure was released, which directly crushed a piece of low-level monks and exploded Duo Duo. Blood mist.
    Suddenly, there was screaming in the treasure building, and the low-ranking monks fled in a hurry, knocking over tables, chairs and benches.
    Chu Ruoting was drinking Lingcha, almost spitting out water.
    Where's the cat and dog? It was nothing more than pretending to be a saint, and he splashed her with dirty water and robbed her of the long jade iron that she had bid for a million high-grade spirit stones.
    The fake saint held the Longyu fine iron in her hand, and the corner of her mouth sneered: "Give me Xie Suxing, forgive you not to die."
    Li Fu was furious, "The devil, this is not Xihai, you must be rampant! You know our ten directions Who is behind the Chamber of Commerce? How can you let you
    speak out here!" The false saint had a stern look, "I care about who is behind you, and I won't hand over Xie Suxing today, so I'm not welcome!"
    Li Fuzhi, she came for the treasure map, He said: "Did you not see it just now? Xie Suxing didn't know the whereabouts of the spirit mine."
    "Do you think I would believe it? Maybe your Shifang Chamber of Commerce wanted to swallow it. Under the pressure of my Wu Nian Gong, he didn't know. You have to know too!"
    Lu Changchun invited the two men who were sitting in the office for a casual repair.
    Before the two casual cultivators had time to speak, the two cloaked men behind the fake saint walked out and released the coercion together, both of which were in the early stage of coming out of the body.
    Li Fu's heart is tight: Oops! With so many masters in the out-of-aperture period, are all the powers of the Floating Light Realm gathered here?
    "Senior, quickly teach this demon a lesson!" Lu Changchun was very confident of the people he invited.
    However, the two casual repairs looked at each other, and both found it tricky.
    The two of them are in the early and middle stages of their emergence, but the other has three. Furthermore, this demon girl is well-known in the Floating Light Realm as a magic weapon, and I am afraid that there is no chance of winning in the fight. The cultivation base is to the point of theirs, it is very life-saving. One of them stopped for a while and prepared to salute the soldiers first: "Everyone is a monk. It's better to sell your face and change the place today..."
    "Stop talking nonsense!"
    Without saying anything, the fake saint offered a meditation stick to the other side. Swept away. The San Xiu raised his palm and reluctantly accepted the move, testing the depth, even more uncertain.
    His eyes rolled, turning into a rainbow, flying out of the window, and slipping away.
    Lu Changchun and Li Fu were stunned on the spot.
    "...Even if you ran away?"
    Only the casual cultivator in the early stage of getting out of the body was left. He embarrassedly said: "Forgive me, I can't be an enemy or a third party. I can't accompany or accompany me." Chao Lu Changchun Li Fu apologized, and then left.
    The false saint holding the scepter, hahaha raised her head and laughed, mocking: "This is the righteous person? One by one, I don't know where the cockroaches and worms are!"
    Li Fu's face turned pale for a while. , Speechless.
    Lin Xirong glanced at the situation below, and said sadly: "Friend Chu, it is rumored that the saint of the magic palace loves to snatch the treasures of the cultivation world. She is eyeing Xie Suxing and Longyu Jingtie...How is this good?"
    Lin Yifu At this moment, I came up to meet them and said nervously: "The three magic repairs are all out of the orifice period, and I can't see through any of them." She stomped her feet, "The magic repairs are really hateful! Seeing that our plan is about to succeed. I have to jump out and mess up!"
    Chu Ruoting touched the tip of her nose and decided to maintain the reputation of Wu Nian Gong.
    She said, "They are fakes."
    Lin
    Yifu was taken aback , "How do you know?" Chu Ruoting pointed to the skirt of the fake saint, and said, "Look at her feet, which are long and wide. man."
    The second daughter of the Lin family looked carefully, and the saint's feet were actually bigger than a fan.
    While speaking, Chu Ruoting kept paying attention to Xie Suxing's situation. A woman in a pink dress quietly approached the iron cage, and Chu Ruoting saw her face clearly, her pupils shrank instantly.
    -Qiao Qiao!
    Chu Ruoting later realized that she secretly scolded herself as stupid.
    Yes, Nangongxuan is here. Qiao Qiao has been inseparable from him over the years, how could he be separated? Chu Ruoting looked around and saw Wang Jin and Qu Ru again.
    Wang Jin has become more and more like a dog, just by looking at his appearance, he thought it was a young talent.
    Chu Ruoting clenched her fists to control her inner excitement.
    She hid in the dark, carefully observing Qiao Qiao and his group.
    Nangongxuan did look good, but Chu Ruoting became more familiar with him as she looked at it. After a moment, she remembered that he and Kuang Hanchen's three-part portraits both had swaying and romantic peach eyes. Kuang Hanchen is the illegitimate son of Nangong Yun, and the half-parent of Nangongxuan, it is no surprise that they are similar in appearance.
    The cultivation of Nangongxuan and Qiao Qiao was completed in Yuanying Dzogchen, and Wang Jin was in the middle Yuanying stage, and only Qu Ru was in the early stage of out-of-aperture.
    Lin Chengzi is not here!
    After so many years... Is she finally waiting for her chance to take revenge?
    Thinking about it, the false saint had spotted Qiao Qiao approaching the iron cage and raised the stick and waved a black air. Qiao Qiao exclaimed, Qu Rufei arrived, lifted her horizontally, flapped her wings, and hovered in the air.
    The two parties are at war.
    Chu Ruoting stared at them and said in her heart: We must fight!
    After defeating and hurting both sides, she, a fisherman, came back to gain again.
    In order to be foolproof, Chu Ruoting bit her right index finger and used her own blood to draw the formation flag. Her expression was solemn, and Lin Yifu and Lin Xirong did not dare to bother.
    After a while, Chu Ruoting's face turned pale.
    She handed the formation flag to Lin's second daughter and told them where and when to plant the flag. Immediately, he solemnly bowed to the two of them: "It is true that it is very important to me today. I will not only save Xie Suxing and take Longyu fine iron, but also kill two people... Anyway, the two will definitely help me. Protect the formation flag!" With
    so many masters in the out-of-aperture period, her formation eyes may soon be discovered.
    Her eyes broke, and she had no hope of revenge this time.
    Lin Xirong and Lin Yifu looked at each other. Although I have not known each other for a long time, they are like-minded with Chu Ruoting.
    Lin Yifu nodded firmly: "You and I are righteous, and I will live up to my trust." The
    two left with the flags of the formation. Chu Ruoting walked out of the private room and found that You Yueming and He Jing hadn't left yet, and she stood there enjoying the fire watching the fire.
    She couldn't help but reminded: "Young Master You, this place is dangerous, you leave soon."
    You Yueming turned around and finally saw that the next door private room sent him Pei Yuan Dan, a fat young gentry.
    After saying this, the fat tyrant disappeared at the corner of the stairs.
    He was wondering that Qingqing on He Jing's shoulders sniffed two breaths of air
    sharply , and his eyes widened: "Mother!" Although she used a more powerful concealment magic weapon this time, it still smelled her unique taste. .
    You Yueming was shocked: "What did you say?"
    Qingqing shook He Jing's neck for a while, "Daddy! Cousin! That fat man was my mother!"
    *In the
    treasure building, the atmosphere was strange.
    The fake saint looked at Qu Ru flying out, her fascinating face sinking: "Ancient demon."
    Although the demon was in the early stage of emergence, the demon clan was powerful and her rival.
    Nangongxuan and Wang Jin stood together.
    Nangongxuan looked at the fake saint up and down, sneered: "What is the number one beauty in the world of floating light is not comparable to my family Qiao'er."
    The demon girl's whereabouts were erratic, and the people of the Floating Light Realm praised her as having nothing in the sky. Nangongxuan was crowned as a beautiful man, and from the bottom of my heart I always wanted to see what the so-called demon girl looks like. I was disappointed when I saw it today.
    The false saint obviously didn't want to talk nonsense with them.
    "The one who stopped me will die!" She winked at the left and right entourages during the emergence period, and the three of them shot at the same time.
    Wang Jin Nan Gongxuan Qu Ru also overwhelmed her body.
    Qiao Qiao rolled to the ground, she closed her eyes, her hands knotted. The transparent butterfly on the bun suddenly became hundreds of times larger, and a beautiful blue butterfly waved its wings toward the false saint, and the wind blew.
    The face of the false saint changed suddenly: "No! It's a Tier 8 spirit beast, the Moon Breath Ice Butterfly!" The
    two sides fought each other, and with a "bang", half of the high wall of the treasure building was directly smashed, and the mountain was shaken instantly. .
    Li Fu and Lu Changchun hid under the table, seeing this scene, their hearts dripping with blood.
    "My treasure house!"
    "Chairman, it's okay, it's just that half of the wall has collapsed, just make up for it." Lu Changchun looked at the battle nervously and eagerly, "This Qiao Qiao is really powerful, and he contracted the Floating Light Realm. The spirit butterfly!"
    Qiao Qiao threw out the dragon rope and tied the fake saint's Zen stick. Taking advantage of the other party's restraint, she carried her skirt and ran to the iron cage, her eyes were red, "Little Xingxing, how are you?"
    Xie Shuxing raised her eyes indifferently, reacting in her brain for a while before remembering who she was.
    He did not speak.
    Qiao Qiao wanted to let him out, but the iron cage was a confinement magic weapon, and there were complicated formations on the magic weapon, and she couldn't open it at all. In desperation, Qiao Qiao had to turn his head and continue to join the battle.
    Qiao Qiao deserves to be the darling of the heavens. Three low-level cultivation bases matched the three out-of-aperture periods, and he actually drew a five-to-five tie.
    But to leapfrog and fight back, there is still some difficulty.
    The three false saints were clearly prepared. They raised their hands and pulled out three golden bowls, chanting curses in their mouths, and they were full of purple awns. Zimang exploded, and Nangongxuan and Wang Jin were shocked and flew out. At the critical moment, Qu Ru stretched out huge black wings to cover Qiao Qiao, and vomited a mouthful of blood.
    Qiao Qiao and others fell to the ground, the fake saint holding the Longyu fine iron in her hand, and laughed presumptuously: "Only you, the mere ants, dare to stop me from Wu Nian Gong...Ah!" The
    arrogant words are not finished yet. , The false saint suddenly broke out with a sharp scream.
    I saw that she was holding Longyu's fine iron wrist, and a blue cold light slowly appeared. The cold light flashed, and the Longyu fine iron disappeared out of thin air, her palm fell to the ground, blood gushing at the broken wrist.
    The accompanying Mo Xiu was shocked and looked around in amazement.
    The false saint clutched her severely painful broken wrist, and her whole body was so evil and furious: "Who is it? Who is pretending to be a ghost here!" After
    a while, a laughter came from the top of the treasure building, like a gust of wind moving the silver on the eaves of the tower. The bell is ethereal and haunting.
    Everyone followed the prestige and saw a slim and slender woman in red sitting on the gilt bronze chandelier hanging high on the roof. Her lotus feet swayed lightly, her face was covered with a beaded curtain, and her appearance was blurred. But everyone subconsciously thinks that this is a beauty.
    She is a stunning beauty.
    The false saint couldn't see through her cultivation, and went up and down all the time.
    She was strong in the outside world, and yelled at the woman in red: "You are so bold, how dare you be disrespectful to the saint of Wu Nian Palace?"
    Confetti fell from the roof suddenly, like a snowfall for no reason.
    The fake saint took a closer look and saw that the confetti was a talisman. In midair, Fulu exploded into a cloud of water mist, which touched the skins of the three people. The original enchanting fake saint's skin became rough and dark at a speed visible to the naked eye, and her muscles bulged and swelled, shattering the skirt she was wearing. , Revealing his true colors.
    The three magic repairs were really bald monks with knotted muscles.
    Li Fu who was hiding in the corner exclaimed, "The big disciple of Zen Master Jihuan, Green-eyed Touduo!"
    Blue-eyed Tutuo glared at the woman in red, knowing that his identity had been exposed.
    He stepped out and waved his Zen stick, his black energy roared like a big river of Yangtze River.
    Seeing the woman in red sitting sideways on the lamp, she stretched out her white and beautiful right palm, and calmly greeted her.
    boom!
    The two mana exploded into a shocking collision.
    Blue-eyed Tutuo couldn't help but back up a few steps, and he used all his strength to be relieved by the opponent lightly, and was terrified.
    Chu Ruoting hid the bloody right palm of the tiger's mouth, and the life-saving talisman that Yan Qianshan gave her in his fingers has turned into fly ash. She pretended to be at ease, playing with the Longyu fine iron in her left hand, gently lifting her chin, her tone of contempt and disdain, "What kind of a dog do you dare to pretend to be a person who has no sense of the palace?"