9

Chu Ruoting stroked the Biyu storage ring, wondering how Wang Jin and Qiao Qiao were defeated at the Lingguo Banquet.
    She knew that once this matter came out, Qing Jianzong would plummet.
    The Qingjianzong became the first sect of Bashu, and Chu Ruoting's parents were elders. This huge sect also has their painstaking efforts over the years.
    But Chu Ruoting couldn't relent.
    Wang Jin and Qiao Qiao didn't care about their parents' contribution to Qing Jianzong.
    Since the adulterer and the adulteress don't care, let it be ruined.
    As an urgent matter, Chu Ruoting needs to seize the time to improve her cultivation. Just after the foundation was built, Chu Ruoting was in need of retreat to consolidate. She quickly returned to the cave, but realized that the doorway was broken, and there was a trace of strangeness in the air.
    Chu Ruoting had a great alarm bell in her heart, but before he could react, she felt a black shadow flicker in front of her eyes and a sharp pain in her shoulder.
    She took two steps back uncontrollably, and fell to the ground with her shoulders. The throat was sweet, and the corners of the mouth overflowed with blood.
    Chu Ruoting gritted her teeth and raised her head to look up at the visitor.
    I saw a thin teenager walking out of the window side of the cold moonlight. He was wearing a black and blue outfit, several storage bags of different sizes hung on the leather belt, and his waist and legs were long and thin. He has a high ponytail and two strands of bangs on his forehead. His appearance is handsome, but his eyes are too dark and tricky, and the corners of his mouth are sneered, which looks extremely nasty.
    He straightened the arrow sleeve of his left wrist, glanced condescendingly at Chu Ruoting, who was lying on the ground, and asked, "You always get my sister Joe right?"
    Chu Ruoting brows.
    Xie Suxing's servant really came to trouble her!
    Chu Ruoting couldn't understand Xie Suxing's cultivation base, she estimated that Xie Suxing should be about to form a pill.
    She did not dare to face the mad dog head-on, silent for a moment, pretending to be confused, "Who are you? Who is your sister Joe?"
    "It doesn't matter who I am." Xie Shuxing grinned, showing two cute tiger teeth, "Anyway, today, you have to die--"
    Mad Dog never makes sense. As soon as the words fall, Xie Suxing will make five fingers into claws, and he is like Chu Ruo. Ting grabbed his throat.
    Fortunately, Chu Ruoting had been prepared for a long time, rolled on the spot, raised her hand and threw out the Cangyun whip with a "pop". With nearly ten success strength, the entire cave was violently shaken. But for Xie Suxing, this power was nothing but a pediatrics. He raised his hand and formed a seal to block the attack. With a dexterous body shape, he attacked Chu Ruoting again.
    Chu Ruoting hurriedly threw the whip, and barely got the right three strokes, but Xie Suxing caught her neck and lifted it up.
    She shook Xie Suxing's hand vigorously, but she was suppressed by her cultivation, like a praying man's arm as a car.
    The realm of comprehension is such a reality, regardless of men and women, only the strong are respected!
    Chu Ruoting stared at the handsome and pale boy in front of her, hating it to the extreme, but she had to blink her eyes, showing her weakness with tears. She didn't make a word: "...This fellow daoist, you and I...have no grievances and no grudges...even if I die, I want to be a ghost."
    " Yes ." Xie Suxing let out a little "Um" as expected. Strength.
    Chu Ruoting breathed like a ruined fish.
    Xie Suxing said: "Sister Qiao is my lifesaver, but you have been against her everywhere. When she was twelve years old, you slapped her shoulders with a whip; when she was fourteen years old, you slapped her twice; fifteen years old. When you were sixteen years old, you scolded her and cried; when you were sixteen years old..."
    Chu Ruoting didn't care what he said, she was thinking about how to survive Xie Suxing's hands.
    In the last life, she didn't practice very hard. She always stayed with Xun Ci and other senior brothers. Xie Suxing assassinated several times, but was blocked by the senior brothers. Later two times, Wang Jin also helped her.
    But now, she can only rely on herself.
    "...I don't know how many times you have caused Sister Joe to cry." Xie Suxing frowned deliberately, "So, in order to prevent Sister Joe from being bullied by you, I will kill you first."
    From his mouth, killing is like breaking a piece of grass.
    Chu Ruoting's hair stood upright.
    She secretly circulated the fourth volume of the first volume of "Mei Sheng Jue", Shui Yingying stared at the teenager's dark pupils, and said softly: "Friends, I couldn't help Sister Qiao before, I already knew it was wrong... …I am
    very poisoned , and I will die soon. I can't live for a few days without you killing me." Xie
    Suxing frowned, "What kind of poison do you have?" Chu Ruoting casually edited: "Small flower poison." In order to convince Xie Suxing He also explained, "I went to Xuanhua Mountain before and disappeared for seven days because I was in a coma due to poisoning. You can find out about this matter casually in the sect. I will never deceive a fellow Taoist. "
    Xie Suxing, the poison of small flower, has also heard of it.
    A person who is poisoned looks the same, but his body will gradually decay with cracks, tortured, and hopeless.
    Xie Suxing saw that Chu Ruoting's lips were white, and she was indeed not in good health. He asked: "Oh, how can you prove that you have been poisoned by
    petty flowers? Why should I believe you?" Chu Ruoting closed her eyes and unbuttoned her skirt. She resisted the shame and pointed at that quiet. The secret flower stamen, a serious deceitful young man: "Look, my life roots are already rotten."
    Xie Suxing was stunned.
    He loosened his grip, bent down, and curiously observed Chu Ruoting's crotch.
    Her legs are white and thin, and the middle part of the legs is bulging and soft, like white steamed buns, without a single black hair. The meat stick and the descendant's bag were gone, except for a thin and tender meat seam, revealing a little bit of flower nuclei.
    Xie
    Suxing was surprised: " Huh ? You really got poisoned?" Chu Ruoting clamped her legs and flicked him: "Yes. The wound is so painful that I suffer day and night."
    "Then how do you pee?"
    "... …Hold it!"
    "Is this okay?"
    "So my fate is coming soon!" She bit her lip, closed her eyes, and made an expression of being brave and ready to die. "If you want to kill, kill it. It's also a relief."
    "Humph." Xie Suxing's hands She folded her arms and sneered, "You want to be beautiful!"
    Chu Ruoting breathed a sigh of relief when she heard the words.
    It is described in "Qiao Qiao Xiuzhen Ji" that although Xie Suxing is surly and paranoid, he does not know anything about men and women. She was desperate and seemed to be right.
    Just as I thought, there was a sudden rush of heat from the lower body. She hurriedly opened her eyes, but saw Xie Suxing squatting down, leaning close to the tall bridge of her nose, sniffing her flower stamens like a dog.
    Chu Ruoting's complexion was hot, she hurriedly backed away, and said in surprise: "What are you doing?"
    Xie Suxing rolled his eyes suspiciously: "Isn't it said that the wound will rot? Why is there no rancid smell in your place." On the
    contrary, there is something unspeakable... …delicate fragrance.
    He raised his head: "What are you so nervous doing it true you lie to me??"
    Chu Ruoting put a calm, "I did not."
    Hsieh Su Xing slanting a write-mouth, he came forward: "Then you stand still, I will check it carefully to find out if you have lied."