117

Chu Ruoting crossed the threshold with her skirt, and she saw Helian Youhen bending one leg and leaning on the chair leisurely.
    He had long hair hanging behind his head, his scarlet robe was loose, and he smelled of a handsome face, as if someone had offended him again.
    Chu Ruoting narrowed her eyes and respectfully raised her hand at Helian Youhen above the palace: "See Demon Lord." When
    Helian Youhen saw her, her unhappiness was swept away.
    He suppressed joy and said coldly, "I
    'm back." Last time Chu Ruoting walked in a hurry, he didn't even shoot. Just thinking of her charming and charming appearance, Helian Youhen's heart beating wildly, and her palm impatiently rubbed Ye Mingzhu on the armrest of the throne.
    Chu Ruoting should miss him too, right?
    Otherwise, why is she so happy today?
    Helian Youhen looked at it again, and his eyes flashed with surprise, "Did you break through the distraction?" Her cultivation speed is simpler than drinking water.
    Chu Ruoting humbly said: "Luck." She took off the storage bag on her waist, "Monarch, fortunately for your subordinates, Ziyang Zhu and Fuxi Jade, this time I got them all!"
    Chu Ruoting took the storage bag. Presented.
    Helian Youhen's joy was instantly extinguished by a basin of cold water.
    He stared at the storage bag in Chu Ruoting's hand, his back stiff, shocked.
    Ziyangzhu? How could she get You Shi's Ziyang Pearl? And the Fuxi jade of the Kunlun old thief! Fuxiyu has been stuck in the old thief's hair bun, how did she get it?
    Chu Ruoting did not look up, not knowing Helian Youhen's expression.
    She could finally leave Wunian Palace with Jing Mo, and couldn't help but feel happy, "Now I have found nine of the ten treasures. The devil has kept his promise, but can you still remember the promise ten years ago?"
    "What promise? "Helian Youhen's face mask Frost.
    Chu Ruoting repeated without missing a word: "The Devil once said that if I could find ten pieces of refining materials for you, I would not only give me Jing Mo, but also promise me any request."
    Helian Youhen sarcastically said. : "You remember so clearly."
    He forgot.
    He even forgot why he asked her to find those ten materials.
    Helian Youhen held the handrail tightly, trying hard to remember, and finally remembered.
    He was deliberately making things difficult for her.
    Jing Mo is the spirit he found for the Soul Eater. He cultivated meticulously since he was a child. How could he be taken away by a female cultivator casually?
    He assigned her an impossible task, and did not allow Daiying and Jingmo to help her. In this way, she died on the way to the treasure hunt, it is not considered that he violated the agreement.
    Look, the dignified demon gave the ant a chance, but the ant himself did not take it well.
    From the very beginning, he never thought of letting her leave Wuniangong alive.
    ...People will change.
    Helian Youhen did not expect that Chu Ruoting relied on herself to find all the treasures that were impossible to gather.
    She had just found the first and second treasures, and Helian Youhen satirized her luck; she brought back the 34th and fourth treasures, and Helian Youhen praised her fate; when she brought back the fifth and sixth pieces, Helian Youhen suddenly couldn't say anything.
    There are so many treasures in the world of floating light.
    He didn't want these ten treasures.
    These ten treasures were chosen because they are rare and dangerous.
    Chu Ruoting was injured time and time again, Helian Youhen could see in his eyes. He can't remember from which day he was reluctant to her. She was reluctant to run around, her body was bruised and bruised... but Helian Youhen would not admit it.
    He felt that it was because Chu Ruoting knew how to play the flute, how to refine instruments, and was able to withstand his yang poison, that's why he looked at her differently and indulged a little.
    Putting this aside, Chu Ruoting and Ying Qiu's tools for dissipating exercises are no different.
    Xi Hai Mojun is ruthless.
    Successive demon kings are all.
    Helian Youhen will never break this tradition.
    He does not block every treasure hunt of Chu Ruoting.
    He wanted her to die, that she was not allowed to be with Jing Mo, and that she was alive and staying with him for a long time.
    But... if this is the case, why does he want to refine the spirit chain? Why did you want Daiying to do that?
    Helian Youhen found that he couldn't justify himself, and the more he thought about it, the more chaotic he became, and he slapped the armrest violently.
    Chu Ruoting, who was kneeling in the hall, had a horrified heart.
    She raised her head and saw Helian Youhen's face tense tightly, as if tolerating anger.
    Why did you start losing your temper again?
    Chu Ruoting asked cautiously: "...The devil, Ziyang Zhu and Fuxiyu, should I put them in the refining room for you?" After
    a long time, Helian Youhen said, " Come here."
    "...Yes."
    Chu Ruo Ting got up and stepped up. As soon as he walked to the throne, Helian Youhen's long arm embraced him and sat on his lap.
    He was often hugged and hugged like this, Chu Ruoting had become accustomed to her body stiffness from the beginning.
    She moved her waist and found a slightly more comfortable position on his leg. Just as he was about to speak, Helian Youhen grabbed his wrist and used his fingers to diagnose the pulse.
    "Mojun!" Chu Ruoting wanted to shrink her hands too late.
    Helian Youhen's face changed, and she pressed her wrist, and asked in a cold voice, "Where is the poison on your ribs?"
    Chu Ruoting was silent for a moment.
    Now that there is only one treasure missing, she simply bluntly said: "My Taoist partner exchanged his rib... for me."
    "Daoer partner?"
    Helian Youhen roared suddenly, and Chu Ruoting's left ear shook her tinnitus.
    "Who are you Dao couple? Where did you come from? Who is your Dao couple?"
    Chu Ruoting scratched her ears, turned her head, and flickered, "...I collected it from outside the magic palace, a golden pill A minor repair is insignificant." She glanced suspiciously at Helian Youhen's iron-green expression, "Why is the devil angry? You said at the beginning that there is no restriction on the saint's emissary around
    her ." Besides Jing Mo, she can also have it. Other men. Just like the previous saint was surrounded by more than ten emissaries, all the demon monarchs all agreed to this matter.
    "Who said I'm angry!" Helian Youhen denied it.
    Chu Ruoting only dared to reveal so much.
    If the devil knew that Yan Qianshan was also her Taoist companion, he would be furious on the spot and cut her into three pieces!
    Chu Ruoting has always been aware of her position.
    She is Helian Youhen's subordinate and the blade in his palm.
    Helian Youhen has tolerated her many times, and she didn't dare to challenge his bottom line with pampering and arrogance.
    When entering Wunian Palace, Daiying Qian Qianwan exhorted three "no"s.
    No rebellion, no cheating, no betrayal.
    Chu Ruoting did a good job in the first article; in the second article, who didn't conceal anything; as in the third article, what is betrayal? She has never harbored hostility and revenge against the devil, and being with Yan Qianshan shouldn't be a betrayal of Wuniangong, right?
    Helian Youhen saw her in a daze in her arms, and her heart was extremely unhappy.
    I knew she was a lover.
    It wasn't enough to have Jing Mo. He ran to the Floating Light Realm and went on a trip, and another Taoist companion came out.
    Only Jin Dan's cultivation base...definitely is a scornful little white face!
    Helian Youhen knew that he couldn't ask, he was sullen, "Your little white face..." He said, "What about your Daoist couple giving you ribs? Next time you do exercises, Yang Poison will still stick to your ribs."
    He didn't want to tell Chu Ruoting to attach a soul chain.
    Xiao Bailian gave her ribs for her, what else can she say as the instigator? Maybe Chu Ruoting knew it, and would laugh at him with Xiao Bailian.
    I'm angry when I think about it!
    Chu Ruoting said, "Majesty, I will find Sai Xi Yang before your next yang poison attack."
    She can't spoil Xie Suxing's ribs.
    Helian
    Youhen narrowed his eyes and asked in a cold voice, "You can't find it?" Chu Ruoting looked at him firmly, "I can!" What
    her eyes showed was her determination.
    But in Helian Youhen's eyes, that was proof that she couldn't wait to leave.
    She just didn't want to stay here.
    She didn't have the slightest nostalgia for Wu Nian Gong or him.
    Realizing this, Helian Youhen's heart was instantly cold. The soul chain was entwined with his bone primordial spirit, rubbing painfully, making him want to open her chest to see if he had any intentions.
    ...Just kill her.
    Or draw her soul out and make her look like Jingmo Daiying. In this way she will be loyal to him forever and never want to leave.
    Helian Youhen's thin lips pressed tightly, his eyes were as cold as ice.
    He stretched out the slender index finger of his right hand and gently stroked it in Chu Ruoting's ear.
    Chu Ruoting's eyes flickered.
    She let out a chuckle and flicked his hand away, "Mojun, don't be like that, it's itchy."
    Her bright smile made Helian Youhen regain his senses.
    For the first time, he didn't pull Chu Ruoting into the sleeping hall. Instead, he waved his hand and said wearily: "You retreat, this seat is about to refine." The
    poisonous grandmother was actually right.
    He really lost himself all these years.
    The Demon Lord will not be indulged in beauty, the Demon Lord will not indulge anyone, and the Demon Lord only loves refining tools.
    Chu Ruoting left the main hall respectfully.
    She walked a long way out, and then she supported the palace wall and controlled her slightly trembling legs.
    If you didn't read it wrong just now, the devil had a murderous intent!
    Chu Ruoting was afraid after a panic in her heart.
    Did the devil notice something?
    Chu Ruoting has always known that the devil's character is violent and uncertain. But he wanted to kill himself for no reason, it was a bit sad in his heart.
    Chu Ruoting raised her head, calming her emotions.
    She must quickly return to Jing Mo's soul, this Wu Nian Palace... can't stay.
    *The
    poisonous grandmother ate at Helian Youhen and was full of anger.
    She returned to the side hall, raised her foot and kicked open the door, her voice was sharp, "Song Shi!" The
    house was cramped, dim and damp.
    The window lattice is covered with a thick layer of ash, and several tall cabinets are placed against the wall, and the cabinets are full of bottles and cans. There was a large porcelain jar hanging in the corner, and something rotten green and sticky was boiled in the jar, emitting a rotten stench.
    Kuang Hanchen was standing by the cabinet to help the poisonous grandmother sort out the poison.
    "Poison grandma, you are back." He stiffened, observing his words, smiling slightly, and eagerly stepped forward to help Poison grandmother pull the chair away, "It seems that the devil did not listen to your loyal words."
    Poison grandma took a seat on the chair. He hunched back, and his forehead sarcoma trembled with anger. "The devil always thinks of that little bitch in his heart."
    "Why the poisonous grandma should be angry, so as not to get angry." Kuang Hanchen stood on his side, "The faithful words are in the ears, and the master listens. It is. Poisonous grandma has a good intentions, the devil is the master, and he will definitely understand you."
    Poisonous grandma sighed irritably, "I hope so."
    She glanced at Kuang Hanchen and ordered: " Song Shi, lift up your sleeves."
    "Yes."
    Kuang Hanchen obediently rolled up the gray sleeves of both arms.
    The muscles of the two arms moved smoothly and tightly, but from three inches above the wrist, a long wooden thorn was pierced under the skin. The wooden thorn was wrapped in flesh and blood, and branches and shoots had grown in his muscles. The skin is swollen and rotted.
    After seeing the poisonous grandmother, he asked him: "What is the reaction now?"
    Kuang Hanchen said in a deep voice: "There was a scab on the chest and back, and the ulcer was not healed. There is severe pain."
    "What else?"
    "Large blood blisters on the waist side ? It doesn’t hurt if you don’t touch it.”
    “ Does it hurt ?”
    “The skin is rotten. Gangrene.”
    “...” The
    poisonous grandmother examined his pulse again, showing joy and nodding with satisfaction: “Yes, it seems that leopard claws and blood Ye Teng can be grafted together!"
    She raised her hand to pull out the wooden thorn from Kuang Hanchen's arm, and tore off a piece of rotten meat.
    Kuang Hanchen's face paled instantly, and cold sweat was drenched on his forehead.
    He gritted his teeth, did not exhale in pain, and slowly lowered his sleeves to cover his injuries.
    The poisonous grandmother turned around to scoop out a bowl of thick green juice from the boiling tank, and handed it to him, "Drink it."
    "...Yes." Kuang Hanchen closed his eyes, raised his head and swallowed the bowl of green juice into his throat. . Although he swallowed quickly, the weird and rotful smell almost made him nauseous.
    He has drunk this kind of thing many times in the past month, and still can't adapt to it.
    Poisonous grandma stirred the big tank while adding poison to it, and sneered coldly, "I regret it?"
    Kuang Hanchen lowered his head hurriedly, "During the time with Poisonous grandma, Song Shi has also learned a lot. Xifuxi." The
    poisonous grandmother snorted coldly.
    This Song data was indeed beyond her expectation.
    Every medicine man who was caught to test the medicine would either call her a "snake venomous woman" or be frightened into two battles. And Song Zheng talked to her seriously about the properties, dosage, source... She has studied the world's strange poisons for so many years, and she has never been recognized for entering the Tao with poisons, and no one can discuss with her. Can speak of her heart.
    She originally wanted to poison him directly, but his open mouth was so wild that she couldn't bear to kill him.
    Not only that, Song Shi also offered to help her deal with Chu Ruoting.
    He wanted to be Chu Ruoting's emissary, but the poisonous grandma wanted Chu Ruoting to die. A compromise was adopted between the two.
    Chu Ruoting loves Jingmo the most.
    There is nothing more painful than letting the one you love die tragically before your eyes.
    Therefore, Song according to the suggestion to poison Jing Mo, so that Chu Ruoting watched Jing Mo die and was helpless, and even more condemned her.
    Even the poisonous grandmother is ashamed of this evil plan.
    No matter how she hated Chu Ruoting, she never thought of starting with the people around Chu Ruoting.
    According to Song's move, he took the initiative to give her a handle. Assuming that Song Shi succeeded in taking the position, it was equivalent to putting her eyeliner next to Chu Ruoting, which was profitable and harmless.
    The two hit it off, and the poisonous grandmother became more reluctant to kill him.
    Thinking of this, she asked, "Where is Jingmo's blood today? Did you cheat it?"
    "Here."
    Kuang Hanchen hesitated for a while, took a bowl full of blood from the cabinet and put it on with both hands.
    There is mana on the bowl, and the blood is still warm.
    "'Golden Wind and Jade Dew' is right for them." The poisonous grandmother Jiejie smiled strangely, opened a black porcelain bottle, dripped a few drops into the blood, and began to use her magic power. , Jing Mo suddenly turned into a bloody water... Haha! Just thinking about the scene, I feel happy!"
    Kuang Hanchen's eyes were dark, and he said with a smile: "Golden Wind Yulu. Poisonous grandma, your name is true. good."
    "Of course." The poisonous grandmother was proud of herself.
    The golden wind and jade dew meet, but there are countless victories in the world. She wants to destroy the best side and turn it into a nightmare on earth.
    The poisonous grandmother put the blood mixed with "Golden Wind and Jade Dew" back into the medicine bottle, and asked: "Can it be done by sprinkling on Jing Mo?" Kuang Hanchen took the medicine bottle and put it in his sleeve, and said, "Jing Mo is right. I trust it very much and I won’t be suspicious.”
    He was meticulous, and the drug grandmother was relieved, “Well, go.”