165

Wan Lai was all silent.
    I don't know how long it took, Chu Ruoting gradually regained consciousness.
    The bones all over her body seemed to be crushed and reorganized, making her painful and exhausted. She moved her fingers and opened her heavy eyelids.
    In the blurred vision, the sky is full of pink and purple clouds, and the whole person is like being in the middle of a mirror-like lake. Clouds are reflected on the clear water, but when you look up, tall buildings appear in the sky. The wide and flat roads are vertical and horizontal, and there are busy traffic. The space is misplaced, dreamy, and weird everywhere.
    Chu Ruoting always felt that this scene seemed familiar.
    She suddenly remembered that she seemed to have been to this place after her death in the last life.
    At this moment, the soft cloud fluctuated twice, and a man walked out of it.
    He was wearing a light green broad-sleeved Taoist gown, his head wrapped in silk, and a pair of tortoiseshell round glasses on his face, his facial features were blurred.
    The man bent over and waved towards Chu Ruoting with a smile: "How are you."
    Chu Ruoting stepped away vigilantly, and immediately used her spiritual knowledge to look at the opponent's cultivation level, but she found that her spell was in this illusory space. Can't show it.
    Smiled and told the man:. "You can not do anything here, not in vain,"
    Chu Ruoting coldly staring at him, "Where is who you are ...... and I was not yet dead???"
    Fissure The wind in the middle is enough to tear her apart.
    Before the farewell, the scene of the mountains and rivers of the Floating Light Realm appeared in her mind, she hurriedly said: "I want to return to the Floating Light Realm! I want to go back to seal the Lianyou!" The
    other party said: "The Floating Light Realm is gone."
    "You said. What?" Chu Ruoting looked up stiffly.
    The man said: "
    Be safe and not irritable . She will come and talk to you when she finishes dealing with the affairs at hand in the early days." Chu Ruoting glanced at this treacherous place, with a dazed heart, and suppressed the excitement.
    Standing on the calm water, she raised her hand and grabbed a handful of pink-purple clouds around her. The clouds and mist drifted silently between her fingers, wonderful and strange.
    "Who are you?" Chu Ruoting asked.
    "Well." The man pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, "You should have heard my name. Gongzi Yun."
    Gongzi Yun...The
    person in front of him turned out to be one of the three ascending monks of the Floating Light Realm Wannian Lai. Son Yun!
    Chu Ruoting was stunned, "This is the real immortal world?"
    "No, no," the son Yun repeatedly denied, "This is the
    Hongmeng God Realm." Chu Ruoting was confused, "I haven't heard of it."
    Above the Floating Light Realm. It is the realm of the real celestial being, above the realm of the realm of the realm of the realm of gods... what is the realm of Hongmeng God?
    The son Yun laughed: "Of course you would never have heard it."
    He picked up his robe chicly, sat on the floor, and told her.
    There is turbidity in the world, turbidity is devil, and purity is god. And the ambiguity of miscellaneousness reveals a low-level world like "floating light". People in the lower realms need to absorb the spiritual energy of heaven and earth to practice, before they can break the void, come to the realm of the realm, and then fly from the realm of the realm to the realm of the real god. However, ascending to the real celestial realm and the real god realm did not really become "immortals" and "gods". The real celestial realm and real god realm are just the collective term for the unknown world from the lower realms. "Hongmeng" and so on.
    Chu Ruoting vaguely understood. She said: "Then the true god realm and the true immortal realm... how many are there in total?"
    "The true god realm is about 560 million, and the true god realm is less, only more than 99 million. There are also vulgar realms, lower realms, The world of turbid air... is as diverse as the sands of the Ganges." The
    scenery changed instantly.
    Chu Ruoting went from the sky full of pink and purple clouds to the vast land of nothingness. It is pitch black here, but the stars are shining in the distance, and the blue and purple Milky Way is like a horse.
    Chu Ruoting was deeply shocked by the vast expanse of the universe.
    Standing in the deadly void, she suddenly felt that she was extremely small.
    The son Yunyao pointed to thousands of galaxies, and calmly told her: "Every shining star is a world." He waved his hand, and a lush tree appeared out of thin air, "Here, every A leaf is also a world."
    "Every drop of rain."
    "Every book."
    "Every snowflake."
    "It's all the world."
    Chu Ruoting couldn't react for a while.
    She asked the son Yun, "Why did I come here? Why did I come back from the dead? Did you give me the "Mei Sheng Jue"?" The more you talk, the more indignant you get, "In the eyes of your high-ranking monks, I am like this. Are people very teasing?"
    She couldn't see Gongzi Yun's expression, but listened to the other party's sigh.
    The son-in-law scratched his head, and stopped talking. After a while, he explained embarrassingly: "...You are not a human. You are just a grain of mayfly sand."
    Chu Ruoting was stunned, feeling absurd and untrue.
    "I'm not a human being? Then my friends, my parents, my..."
    "It's all mayfly sand." The
    son Yun took Chu Ruoting to a scarlet planet, surrounded by a circle of light blue. Planetary ring light belt.
    The son Yun smoothly grasped the debris floating in the light belt, held it in front of Chu Ruoting, and let it pour out.
    "This kind of material particles surrounding the planet, our true gods collectively refer to it as'mayfly sand'." He did not know where he conjured a green leaf, pinched the leaf with his left hand, and grabbed the debris of stars with his right hand. Circulation, "Look, a new world is born."
    Chu Ruoting was dumbfounded.
    This is the power of the true god? Create everything in a moment?
    The son Yun gently placed the leaves on the lush tree.
    He smiled at Chu Ruoting and said, "Don't be surprised, I am a god, only two worlds can be created in thirty weeks, which is far less than a god in the beginning." The
    true god is not the ruler of the universe.
    They just follow the rules of endless reincarnation, constantly creating the world and creating civilization.
    Like the monks in the Floating Light Realm, they can practice Qi and build a foundation; the gods of the True God Realm are also divided into gods, gods, and gods. At the beginning, it was the top existence in the True God Realm.
    Chu Ruoting looked towards the endless starry universe.
    She retracted her gaze and said anxiously: "Senior son Yun, I don't care about this. I just want to know, why did I come here? How can I go back?"
    "Mayfly sand, you can't go back."
    "Why?"
    "Because Qixian destroyed the Floating Light Realm."
    "Qixian? True Monarch Qixian?"
    "Yeah." The young man helped his glasses, "It's just that, in Hongmeng God Realm, we all call him. ... Qixian fell into the gods." When
    mentioning True Monarch Qixian, the son Yun was also very melancholy. The Floating Light Realm was the mother realm that gave birth to them, and there were only three true gods. After becoming a true god, every breakthrough is a test of oneself. After all, Qi Xian didn't hold on, he coveted the position of "the beginning" too much, so that he didn't control the inner demon and fell into the abyss of endlessness.
    For this reason, Qixian was bold enough to take advantage of his carelessness in the beginning and stole the one hundred and eight thousand realms created in the beginning.
    Floating Light World is one of them.
    After becoming a god, spiritual power has little effect on cultivation, and the main cultivation method is "power of faith."
    Low-ranking monks believe in the way of heaven, and the true god is the "way of heaven" that creates the world.
    Qixian stole one hundred and eight thousand realms, tampering with Mayfly Sand's life style as his darling. The mayfly sand chosen by the fallen god is more or less contaminated with dirty air, either with a weird temper, or an extreme temper, and so on. But Qixian didn't care about these, as long as these "darlings" soared, he would be able to obtain the "power of faith" from them and compete for the position of "the beginning".
    Chu Ruoting seemed to understand, she asked, "So... Qiao Qiao and Wang Jin are all mayfly sands that were tampered with by Qixian?"
    It turned out that Qixian Fallen God was the "Way of Heaven" who always wanted to crush her. !
    "I should be in." Son Yun smiled, "Qi Xian stole one hundred and eight thousand circles, much has been tampered with ephemera sand. I Sanshi more than Long live the people a big old, tell them."
    On Even Chu Ruoting and Young Master Yun didn't know her name.
    Chu Ruoting raised her eyes and stared at his vague face, "You are more than three hundred thousand years old? But the Floating Light Realm has only existed for tens of thousands of years." Young Master
    Yun shook his head: "Mayfly Sand, you have to know, every world time The flow rate is different. You can’t use the common sense of the lower realm to measure the god realm."
    "What about me?"
    Chu Ruoting was still puzzled, "What the hell am I?"
    Qi Xian chose Qiao Qiao and others to do it. Beloved", why can't you tolerate her? Why do you want to release the celestial demon to destroy the Floating Light Realm?
    "Well..."
    Young Master Yun said halfway, and suddenly the void next to him was torn apart with bare hands.
    Chu Ruoting had heart palpitations inexplicably.
    When she turned her head, she saw a tall woman suddenly appeared.
    Her features are also vague. A capable and neat hair with short ears and a white robe equal to the knees, revealing her two slender and well-proportioned legs, with glittering and ancient runes painted on the legs.
    The appearance of the woman caused strange fluctuations in the void of the universe. The stars and shadows flowed around, as if they were all gathered beside her.
    The son Yun hurried forward, and respectfully said: "You are here. Qixian's trial result is..."
    "Annihilation."
    Everyone has come out of the mother realm after untold hardships, and now Qixian has died. The son sighed sighfully.
    Chu Ruoting looked at the short-haired woman in front of her with a heavy spine, wishing to bow down and bow down. For a while, the invisible oppressive breath evacuated, and she was sweating profusely and gasping quietly.
    "Mayfly sand, my things, you should give me back."
    Chu Ruoting was taken aback, "What... " Before she finished her words,
    she knew the sea, and the bamboo slips of " Meisheng Jue" that had accompanied her for many years flew. Arrived in the palm of God in the beginning.
    While Chu Ruoting was shocked, she thought it was right.
    No wonder "Mei Sheng Jue" is so against the sky, this kind of thing is not something she can occupy at all. Now that the thing returned to its original owner, she was relieved instead.
    Chu Ruoting mustered up the courage and couldn't help asking: "In the early days, I respected the gods, why..."
    "You are not from the gods, so you don't need to call me that."
    "That's down..." The
    true gods in the early days looked at her gently, softly. Said: "Call me Nvxiang."
    Nvxiang!
    Chu Ruoting seemed to have solidified blood.
    She hurriedly raised her head and looked at the fuzzy facial features again, with a dreamlike illusion.
    There are many ancient paintings of Nv Xiang in the Floating Light Realm, all of them have long hair fluttering and their fairy postures are vague. Chu Ruoting didn't expect that Nv Xiang would have short hair and be approachable.
    Chu Ruoting poured out all the questions in her mind in one breath.
    Why did she come back from the dead, and why did "Mei Sheng Jue" appear in the sea of ​​her knowledge? Why does she experience two different and identical floating light realms?
    The female Xiang listened quietly.
    Immediately, she explained one by one.
    Everything started because of Qixian.
    The Floating Light Realm is the mother realm of the three people. For hundreds of thousands of years, the three people have supported each other and finally become gods. But becoming a god is not the end of cultivation. Only by becoming "the beginning" can you control everything in the world.
    Qixian's obsession was too heavy, but he was influenced by the demons and became a fallen god.
    The Fallen God is still powerful, but he has lost the ability to create the world, and can only steal the world of others to add "power of faith" to himself.
    Although Nvxiang created one hundred and eighty thousand realms, the Floating Light Realm was the mother realm that gave birth to her, and the power of faith was the purest.
    As a true god, you can only create the mother world once in your life.
    In the process of arresting Qixian, the two fought fiercely, and the mother world was destroyed. And Chu Ruoting, as a piece of mayfly sand that had just died, separated from the body during the battle between the two, and briefly entered Hongmeng, and saw the floating light world created by Qixian again.
    In order to avoid the prying eyes of Nvxiang, Qixian sealed the breath of motherhood, disguised it as a book with the words "Qiao Qiao Xiuzhen Ji", and wrote the life style of "beloved" in an attempt to conceal the heavens and cross the sea and regain the power of faith.
    But he did not expect that in the fight between the two, Nv Xiang threw a token as a mark.
    The token is the "Meisheng Jue".
    "Mei Sheng Jue" accidentally entered the body of the mayfly sand, which was separated from the soul, and came back alive with the mother realm that Qixian recreated.
    Chu Ruoting finally understood why she "resurrected from the dead".
    She was just a mistake that accidentally appeared when the true god played the game.
    "Heaven always wants to destroy me...because I carry Senior Nvxiang's token?"
    Nvxiang nodded.
    Chu Ruoting asked again: "He is so powerful, why not just obliterate me from the beginning?"
    "We can't directly intervene in the lower realm."
    "Why?"
    "Because of heaven." Nv Xiang raised her head to look up at the vast universe, "The true heaven is invisible and inaccessible, and no one can contend with it. It is the rule of all things, the truth of all things. Under the restraint of the rules of heaven, The true god directly intervenes in the lower realm, and it will lead to the catastrophe. Whether it is a god or the beginning, it will disappear."
    Moreover, Qi Xian did not discover the existence of Chu Ruoting at the beginning.
    Later, Chu Ruoting relied on Nvxiang's tokens to improve her cultivation by leaps and bounds, and her fate was also protected by the Supreme God of the Beginning, surpassing the "darling" of the Fallen God. Her unexpected interference caused a huge gap between the mother realm created by Qixian and the original mother realm. Qixian realized that it was too late and had to choose another mayfly to contend with Chu Ruoting.
    But Chu Ruoting is too strong for her life. Helpless, he had to take the shot himself, even if it caused chaos from the heavens, Chu Ruoting had to be wiped out and the chaos was set aside.
    The Floating Light Mother Realm that the true god can only create once in his life! How can it be affected by a grain of mayfly sand?
    Qixian is not reconciled!
    But at that time, Nv Xiang found his hiding place based on the token.
    Qixian was angry and released the Heavenly Demon Lianyou, destroying the entire Floating Light Realm.
    Chu Ruoting was holding a token in her body and was rescued by Nv Xiang at the moment of patching the sky. And Lian You also broke through the void, like a virus, leading the Heavenly Demon Race to rampage in the void, violently destroying other lower realms.
    No matter how strong the Demon Sovereign is, it is not as strong as today's Taichu Zun God.
    Nv Xiang obliterated it with a thought.
    Before dying, Lian You asked with tears: "Nv Xiang, why do you hate me so?"
    Nv Xiang was at a loss.
    "Who are you?"
    Nuxiang has been alive for too long, and many things in the mother world have been forgotten. She didn't remember Lianyou, or even the Taoist Prince Youyi Fusu. In the hundreds of thousands of years, she had seen too many farewells from life and death. There is no one to accompany the avenue set up by Nvxiang.
    When Qixian was arrested, he still ranted: "Nvxiang! The power of faith in the mother world, I can't get it, and you can't get it!" But
    Nvxiang is not uncommon.
    Chu Ruoting was startled.
    She blinked her wet eyes, "Senior Nvxiang, is there really no Floating Light Realm?"
    "Yes."
    "But you can create..."
    "Mother Realm can only create once."
    Chu Ruoting expected. Looking at Young Master Yun, "Senior Young Master Yun is also a monk in the Floating Light Realm!"
    Young Master Yun was embarrassed to help his glasses, "I created it once a hundred years ago. The mayfly sand in that world is not enterprising, and his aura is gradually sharpened. Minus, it's already annihilated." As soon as the words
    fell, a star in the universe exploded, bursting into a dazzling red light in the distant sky.
    The son Yun
    followed his finger, "Did you see it, it's like that." Chu Ruoting felt ashamed.
    "In hundreds of thousands of years, you are the first mayfly sand that broke the void barrier and appeared in the Hongmeng God Realm." Nv Xiang was surprised.
    She looked up at the vast universe, and muttered: "Is it your decision?" After speaking, she smiled again, "Almost forgot, you never answered me." In
    this life, Nv Xiang wanted to explore the true way of heaven. .
    She is always searching.
    Nv Xiang's gaze slowly fell on Chu Ruoting's face, her voice was cold, but it also made people feel friendly, "Mayfly sand, stay in
    Hongmeng God Realm, and be with my little pity." Chu Ruoting knew. Little pity.
    That is Nvxiang's spirit beast.
    Chu Ruoting shook her head. She couldn't accept that she was still fighting for the Floating Light Realm in the last second, and the next second she would comfortably accept the arrangement of fate.
    She stepped forward and said loudly: "Senior Nvxiang! There must be a way, right? I...I don't want to give up!"
    Nvxiang gave a soft "Ah", as if frowned.
    "Sorry, I can't understand your sadness."
    As the supreme god, she has already cut off love.
    But Mayfly Sand can awaken such a will, she is very happy.
    The son Yun persuaded: "Mayfly sand, the past is over. The world is vast and boundless, don't worry about the world of floating light anymore."
    Chu Ruoting didn't know the truth.
    However, she closed her eyes, and her mind was full of corpses and ruins.
    There are the people she loves, the friends she fights side by side, the parents who raised her, and there are countless cultivators who fight hard for the world of light...
    can't give up.
    Chu Ruoting suddenly raised her eyes, "Although the mother realm true god can only be created once, but... there is more than one true god."
    Nu Xiang was surprised.
    In the Hongmeng God Realm, only her, Gongzi Yun, and Qixian Fallen God came from the Floating Light Realm.
    The next moment, she heard Mayfly Sand, who came here by chance, said: "If I become a true god, I can create a floating light world again!"
    "Puff." The boy
    next to him couldn't help but laugh.
    He hurriedly covered his mouth, "Mayfly sand, it was not I who hit you. It is a miracle that you can come here alive, and it is a bit
    unpredictable to want to become a god." Chu Ruoting shook her fists and said, "I want to try! "The
    son Yun asked coldly: "Do you have talent?"
    "Not bad."
    "What is your cultivation base?"
    "...you are out of your body, you are about to cross the catastrophe."
    "Do you have a mind?"
    "..."
    "What is Dao Xin?"
    "..."
    "Do you dare to
    venture into the billions of galaxies outside?" Chu Ruoting was flustered, and she couldn't answer.
    She is too small.
    She was just a piece of mayfly sand that was awakened by chance because of a mistake between the true gods.
    The son Yun stood there, unrelentingly exposing everything: "You have read the fate book set by Qixian in advance. In the lower world, relying on the tokens of the gods of the early days to practice smoothly, there is no setbacks and bottlenecks, and you can overcome the situation. But when looking at the world, how long can you stick to it by yourself? Once you choose this path, all your cultivation base will fall back to the original. You have no Taoism, no hard practice, and even the talent is just ordinary. Where did you come from? The courage to speak the words of becoming a god?"
    Chu Ruoting lowered her head, embarrassed, ashamed, and embarrassed.
    Yes, all her luck comes from Nvxiang.
    Nv Xiang has now retracted "Meisheng Jue", and the luck of the gods in the early days can no longer protect her.
    She dare to have this idea?
    The son Yun was sharp, but he was actually thinking of Chu Ruoting.
    Why bother?
    It took hundreds of thousands of years to awaken a grain of mayfly sand, and it was the way of heaven to be merciful to be able to come to the Hongmeng God Realm. This kind of opportunity to climb into the sky can't be grasped well, so you are thinking of the lower realm in your heart, and you still want to explore the universe? With her strength, there is no scum that can die in any world!
    The son Yun blocked Chu Ruoting speechless.
    Just when he thought he had persuaded the mayfly sand, the other party raised his head and said
    firmly, "But I still want to try." The young man pushed his glasses anxiously, "Why don't you listen to it?"
    Chu Ruo Ting said solemnly: "Senior son Yun, you just asked me if I have Daoism, I can't answer it. But now I know." She smiled, her eyes sparkling, "It's firmness."
    Unwavering faith.
    Be firmly attached to your goals.
    Resolutely create another floating light.
    The son Yun was shocked and speechless for a long time. After a while, he turned his head and asked Nv Xiang, "Is the current mayfly sand brains so awkward?"
    Nv Xiang smiled.
    She raised her hand and waved, a bright and colorful bronze door suddenly appeared in front of the three of them, with a simple and mysterious atmosphere, and the edge of the door revealed a gleaming light.
    The girl held her hands together, lovingly and compassionately said: "Go." The
    son Yun looked at Chu Ruoting deeply, and sighed after all.
    He
    pinched a finger and forgot , and kindly reminded: "The first one you went to was the Void Qi Realm, and the name was'Eternal Night'. There are no intelligent creatures, and monsters run rampant. What's the benefit... Full of aura." "Thank you, Senior Master Yun. "
    Chu Ruoting stared at the closed door standing in the void, her throat tightened, her heart pounding.
    Open this door, life or death is uncertain.
    But this is her only chance.
    ——For the Floating Light Realm!
    Chu Ruoting sighed and pushed the door resolutely into the room.
    Stepping on the sturdy Gobi Desert, the desert wind blows across the face. There are no sun, moon and stars in the Evernight Realm, only boundless silence and darkness.
    She returned to the origin of the second life and resurrection.
    It's just that there is no "Mei Sheng Jue" in the sea of ​​knowledge this time, no advanced cultivation base, no countless magic talisman, no predictable plot, and no one to help her.
    At the start, a low-level Cangyun whip, six layers of Qi refining, and a few spiritual stones in his pocket.
    ... The new journey has just begun.
    *The
    true gods have nothing to do most of the time except for cultivating to create the world.
    After Qixian Fallen God was tried, this incident became a piece of news that all true gods talked about, and everyone had to talk about it.
    Such a topic has been chatted over and over again for 18,000 years.
    On this day, I heard that there are monks in the lower realm who are going to ascend to the Magnificence, and all the idle true gods crowded to the Nirvana Terrace to watch the excitement.
    Waiting left and right, no one appeared on the stage of Nirvana.
    "It
    's probably not possible." "Hongmeng, as the top True God Realm, is so easy to ascend."
    "Dispersed."
    Just as the gods were about to leave, the white light on the Nirvana Platform flickered twice. .
    A woman with tattered clothes and shaggy face appeared in the light of the Holy Light.
    No one despised.
    Those who can stand on the stage of Nirvana are the pinnacles of the pinnacles. Although the woman is standing there in ragged clothes, there is an unspeakable charm of transcendence, as if standing at the end of the world.
    "The shape of this true god is very unique!"
    "From the urban cultivation world?"
    "It doesn't look like it." The
    gods couldn't find words to greet them.
    Gradually, some of them saw the strangeness and said in amazement: "No, she... she is Mayfly Sand!"
    "You are wrong, how could Mayfly Sand become a god?"
    "She really is Mayfly Sand!"
    Chu Ruo Ting is radiant after washing the essence of Nirvana. She didn't care about the discussion, and nodded and smiled at the true gods who were born before she received the call from Nv Xiang in her ears.
    Move to Yijing.
    Chu Ruoting came to the vast void universe again.
    Gongzi Yun and Nvxiang had already been waiting for her.
    When the two turned around, Chu Ruoting finally saw their faces clearly.
    It turns out that only when you become a god can you see the appearance of God.
    The son Yun wore his tortoiseshell round glasses, elegant and gentle; the girl Xiang was as she imagined, white and beautiful, with gentle eyebrows, but her short hair made her a little serious.
    The female Xiang praised, "You succeeded."
    Hongmeng God Realm has not had a new god to join for more than 100,000 years. Gongzi Yun enthusiastically retained him, "Mayfly Sand, please stay."
    "I have a name."
    Gongzi Yun quickly changed his words. "Chu Ruoting, please stay."
    Chu Ruoting shook her head and declined his hospitality.
    "My heart is strong, indestructible."
    Her Dao heart is firm.
    The choice made will not change in any way.
    In recent years, she has completely got rid of "Meisheng Jue", with her own practice "Xing Shi", traveled the universe and explored the world. A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, one step at a time, and three thousand worlds. She has seen the vastness of the world, and also understands the smallness of the dust. The way of firmness allowed her not to forget her heart during the long journey of cultivation 18 years ago.
    Although the faces of relatives and friends gradually became blurred, the bits and pieces that had been along with each other became clearer in her memories day and night.
    After all, how could she go against her original intention at this juncture?
    The son Yun expressed his regret deeply.
    Chu Ruoting touched her faintly painful wrist.
    The female Xiang condensed her eyes and asked, "What's wrong with your hand?"
    Chu Ruoting smiled indifferently, "I was injured in the underworld, and my left hand was swallowed by a
    ghost ." Chu Ruoting estimated the ghost . Mei's strength should be a thousand times stronger than Lian You.
    Give it a hand and save its life. It's a good deal to become a god smoothly.
    After the long journey to upgrade, she had too many near deaths and injuries, and Chu Ruoting was accustomed to it.
    She raised her beautiful and powerful left hand and showed them: "Look, this newbie was made by the Master Zangzhen in the Floating Cloud Realm with a rosary, which is much easier to use than the original one!" The
    rosary is ever-changing.
    Cooperating with her firm way is the strongest thing in the world.
    It's just that the Floating Light Realm is easy to create, how can she evade the rules of heaven and sneak back? And back to a satisfactory time node.
    Chu Ruoting looked at Nvxiang and pursed the corners of her mouth: "Senior Nvxiang..." She blinked, thinking of her identity, "Taichu respects God, can you give me some tips?" The
    son Yun couldn't help but laugh.
    He slandered in his heart: What kind of "pointing to the maze"! Just let the Lord of the Gods open the back door, you can do it!
    The female Xiang
    Xieyi asked, "How do you expect I can do it?" Chu Ruoting is not the mayfly sand that once caught blindly with both eyes.
    "People in other worlds say that you are the most powerful god, second only to that..." She couldn't say enough, and raised her finger to the sky.
    The female Xiang smiled.
    It took hundreds of thousands of years to awaken such a grain of mayfly sand... nothing more.
    Nv Xiang took out a palm-sized golden sundial.
    People in the secular world use it to observe time, but the role of the female Xiang is definitely more than that.
    She solemnly said: "You insist on going to the lower realm, and I must seal half of your true god cultivation."
    The body of a demigod...is enough in the floating light realm.
    Chu Ruoting nodded.
    Relying on the sundial, Nvxiang can directly give birth to the Floating Light Realm at a certain approximate point in time.
    Nv Xiang could not determine the specific time period.
    Time is invisible and difficult to control. The past life of each grain of mayfly sand is inextricably linked with each other, with causal cycles.
    It is like Chu Ruoting, who survived by accident and caused the collapse of the world order created by Qixian.
    Everything in the world is not dominated by one person in the beginning.
    Others are not important to Chu Ruoting. She only hopes that when she goes back, all the people who love her and the people she loves will be there.
    "Let's start." Nv Xiang moved the sundial.
    Chu Ruoting grasped a round pearl in her left hand, and her right hand grasped the mayfly sand in the planetary ring, as Gong Zi Yun demonstrated back then, with her palms together.
    Snapped!
    Brilliant circulation.
    The Floating Light Realm was re-bred in this ordinary bead.
    As the sundial fluctuates, the colorful clouds in the pearl fly away. Half an hour later, the female Xiang smiled slightly: "It's almost done. Let's go in." The
    son Yun was rather reluctant, "When will I be back?"
    Chu Ruoting smiled, "I'll see you again."
    At that time, she will again. Not alone.
    *The
    endless sea of ​​Xi, reflecting a crescent moon, shimmering.
    The three fissures in the sky are eye-catching.
    The sound of Jiegu and cross-going reverberated in my ears.
    Chu Ruoting looked at the Celestial Demon Iron Cavalry who had just broken through the twenty-four elephant array in the distance, and was momentarily unsure.
    Unexpectedly, the Floating Light Realm would be reborn on the eve of the Great War under the influence of the sundial.
    The wind blew her cheeks.
    Chu Ruoting didn't feel the killing and blood at all, and no longer felt nervous and fearful.
    She took a deep breath of fresh air that had not been for thousands of years.
    As a demigod, divine consciousness easily enveloped all corners of the Floating Light Realm.
    She heard the monk again saying: "My wife is about to give birth. I was supposed to see the excitement in Xi Hai, but I didn't expect to encounter this, and I don't know if I can see the birth of the child."
    "Do you know if the child is a daughter? "
    I don't know. It's not easy for a monk to have children..."
    "It's a daughter." Chu Ruoting suddenly cut off his words, "Six catties and sixty-two, his mouth looks exactly like you."
    The monk touched her own.
    She widened her mouth, not very happy, "How dare you tell?" Chu Ruoting chuckled lightly, "Probably because...the Floating Light Realm was created by me."