167

Lianyou is dead, the demon is smashed, everyone is in desperate situation, sitting together in twos and threes, there are hearty laughter from time to time.
    Standing on the cliff with a knife in her arms, Daiying looked at the sparkling sea of ​​the rising sun, without sorrow or joy.
    Suddenly, her eyes condensed, she turned silently, and came to the shallows under the cliff.
    "Wow!"
    Daiying raised her hand to cast a spell, fished the unconscious man out of the water, and fell heavily on the uneven reef.
    The wound on his broken arm hit the sharp reef, and the heart-piercing pain struck, Lin Chengzi woke up.
    He was wet.
    Coldly glanced at Dai Ying next to her, did not say anything, and sat up with difficulty. When he touched his dantian with his left hand, he could not feel any spiritual power fluctuations, Lin Chengzi was stunned, and his heart was ashamed. Before coming to fight with Lianyou, the devilish energy entered his body, and he was attacked by Yan Qianshan and You Chengye at the same time, but he touched the half fairy bones in Du Jie's body to protect himself. Without a mortal body, you can no longer step on the path of immortality.
    Lin Chengzi's face was pale, and he obviously didn't want to believe it.
    He struggled to get up, involved the broken leg bone, and fell to the ground again and again, repeatedly. Finally, he punched the ground hard in anger.
    After a long, he did bite towards Dai Ying shouted: "Are you still doing here?"
    "Do not roll"?
    "Oh, how you this magic repair, also want to see this joke ancestors??"
    Dai Ying is inexplicable.
    Lin Chengzi was severely lame and crawling on the ground, and she didn't mean to help. Standing in place, condescendingly said: "I'll notify you of the Lin clan." As soon as she turned around, she heard the people behind her sternly stop: "Stop! You are not allowed to go!"
    Dai Ying frowned.
    Lin Chengzi lay on the ground, not knowing what he was thinking. For a long time, slowly shook his head: "Don't tell anyone."
    He is eager to win, and his eyes are above the top. Now that it has become a waste, how can it appear in the Floating Light Realm with this embarrassing posture? He must first find a way to heal himself.
    Thinking of this, Lin Chengzi glanced at the indifferent female cultivator in front of him and ordered: "Send me to a place."
    Daiying didn't want to pay attention to him, but Lin Chengzi moved out to put pressure on her father's favor. Daiying looked at him poorly, sent the Buddha to the west, and took him to a valley full of spiritual energy. After doing this, she will leave.
    Lin Chengzi still wants to use Daiying, of course she can't let her leave like this. He contemptuously said: "Didn't you say that you will become the most powerful knife repairer in the world of floating light? Show me some skills."
    Daiying stopped, turned her head, and said firmly: "Old stuff, I will definitely be the best. Great knife repair."
    Dai Ying was not convinced.
    Lin Chengzi grasped this point, and the violent general Daiying helped him find the treasure of heaven and earth.
    Daiying was originally in this line, and it can be said to be handy. In addition, if you have a good relationship with Chu Ruoting and Jing Mo, even if you can't find it, you can ask them easily.
    Every time she found something, she stood outside the window and asked Lin Chengzi, who was busy in the room, "Old things, do you accept it?"
    Lin Chengzi was naturally dissatisfied.
    For one year, two years, and three years, he refused to accept it.
    In the fourth year, Lin Chengzi tried his best to repair the damaged dantian, unable to fulfill his long-cherished wish of ascending.
    He confessed his fate.
    He moved from the valley full of spiritual energy to the villages and towns where mortals gathered, relying on the medical theory of full of pill, put on the medicine box on his back, and became an unnamed mountain doctor.
    He thought he was the ancestor of the Lin family, who couldn't put down his figure and looked down upon ordinary people. There are a lot of rules for writing prescriptions for doctors. But he couldn't hold back his good medical skills. Every township knows that there is a one-armed genius doctor in Baishui Town. Someone's children cry at night, and the elderly have pain in their legs, so they all come to him for consultation.
    In the first few years, Lin Chengzi was still picking and choosing the patients. Later, he was willing to look at any sow that was difficult to give birth with the medicine box on his back.
    If your temper becomes better, your popularity will become better. Near the end of the year, the neighbors saw him alone, and one after another they carried eggs and wrapped bacon and delivered them to the door. Over time, Lin Chengzi tasted a bit of fun in being a mortal.
    Daiying comes to see him every year.
    It was not to care for him, but to stand outside the window with a knife in his arms, sternly, and asked the same sentence; "Old stuff, are you willing to accept it?"
    Lin Chengzi ignored her.
    Later, we met for a long time, and there was an unspeakable understanding between the two, and occasionally they would say something else.
    For example, Daiying would ask him doubtfully: "Why don't you go back to the East Su Lin family?"
    As long as he is willing to go back, Po Tian and wealth are at his fingertips.
    But Lin Chengzi has a big temper, a high spirit, and a very good face. He knew that he couldn't practice, and returning to the realm of comprehension was nothing more than a laughing stock.
    Rather than being a well-known rubbish in the realm of cultivation, he would rather let the world's memory of him stay in the ancestor of the Lin family who was brave enough to fight against the gods.
    Daiying didn't understand the twists and turns.
    She only knew that she was going to be the most powerful knife repairer.
    She doesn't like to be nosy, since Lin Chengzi wouldn't let her tell others, then she wouldn't.
    Lin Chengzi no longer practiced alchemy.
    He completely became a mortal with ordinary disabilities, and he went up the mountain to dig out herbs every day, and asked people for medical consultations. The villagers got together to chat and talk about their parents. Daiying looked interesting and would follow Lin Chengzi for a few more glances. The mortal market also sells a wide variety of things, such as fried fruit batter, cheap and delicious.
    Daiying likes to eat yellow oranges the most.
    She felt that it was much more delicious than the spiritual fruit of the cultivation world.
    Sometimes when Daiying came, Lin Chengzi deliberately bought more oranges, put her on the window sill, and turned to work on her own affairs.
    When she came back from her busy schedule, Daiying also ate the oranges and filled her hands with juice.
    She didn't know how to thank her, so she asked coldly: "Where did you buy it? The taste is okay."
    Lin Chengzi laughed, and took the opportunity to ask her about the Floating Light Realm.
    The former three great families, the Nangong family declined, and the Beilu You clan stood tall. Although Lin did not have him and Lin Xiaofeng, he still flourished under the leadership of Lin Yifu and Lin Xirong. Lin Xirong married Xie Qi, Qin Se and Ming, and had children. But Chu Ruoting Yan Qianshan and others all ascended to the upper realm a few years ago, and the Floating Light Realm was under her control, Lin Chengzi didn't bother to think about it.
    After all, things in the cultivation world are too far away from him.
    Lin Chengzi, once unparalleled, died long ago on the day of the Great Demon War.
    Gradually, he stopped asking Daiying about the realm of cultivation.
    But Daiying would still step into his small courtyard full of herbs, and ask that sentence through the window, "Old stuff, can you take it?" Snacks such as
    dried fish, oranges, and jujube cakes are often placed on the windowsill, Lin Chengzi After going out to see the doctor, seeing that the snacks on the windowsill were gone, I knew that Daiying must have been here.
    Daiying felt that it was most important to convince Lin Chengzi to improve her strength.
    So she began to practice in retreat.
    The monk retreats, as short as ten and a half months, and as long as hundreds of years.
    Ten years, twenty years, thirty years... The
    last time Daiying came to see Lin Chengzi, he was already stuck on his back.
    The snacks on the window sill have been air-dried and rotten, covered with dust, and they are dark and indistinct.
    Lin Chengzi was covered with cold iron cloth quilts, and his face was full of wrinkles. He squinted his presbyopia before he recognized the girl holding a knife standing by the window against the light.
    "You are here."
    Daiying gave a faint "um" sound.
    Although she was expressionless, she was a little surprised in her heart.
    How come after more than 30 years of retreat, the "old things" have really become old things.
    Lin Chengzi looked at the female cultivator with the same face, once the past emerged one by one, and she couldn't tell the melancholy.
    He couldn't hold back, and asked hoarsely: "How about the Floating Light Realm?"
    "Although Chu Ruoting and the others have ascended to the upper realm, they have always been very blessed here. The wind is the same for thousands of miles, and the world is peaceful."
    "How about the Dongsu Lin family? "
    Lin Yifu became the ancestor of the Lin family, and is now the first person in the Floating Light Realm."
    "That's good, that's good."
    Lin Chengzi was at ease.
    In his entire life, he has never loved or talked about love, and only Lin and Fu Guang are in his heart. He is arrogant and refuses to bow his head, and does not want to compromise his face. In the end, I was fumbled in the red dust, although I couldn't ascend, there was no regret in the end.
    He glanced at Daiying standing by the window again.
    Over the years, this female devil who once looked down on Xiu was regarded as his well-known friend.
    Lin Chengzi suddenly thought of something.
    With his thin left hand covered with age spots, he fumbled in the medicine box and found a fresh orange.
    He tremblingly placed the orange on the edge of the bed, his old eyes showing a softness, "Take it, you love this."
    Daiying was stunned.
    She turned the window into the dark and low hut, picked up the round orange fruit, and held it in her hand.
    "Do you remember?"
    She remembered the purpose of her coming this time. He also said: "Old things, no one in the Floating Light Realm is my opponent nowadays, I am the first one that deserves to be repaired. Are you convinced?" The
    air was quiet and speechless.
    Daiying looked up, only to realize that Lin Chengzi had closed his eyes for some unknown time.
    "Old stuff?"
    The man didn't respond anymore.
    Daiying held the orange and wet her eyes inexplicably. She buried Lin Chengzi in the depths of the mountains.
    She stood upright in front of the wordless stele, and said solemnly: "Old thing, although you don't admit it, but I know you should be convinced."
    "Old thing, I have eaten so many fruits from you over the years. I forgot. Say thanks to you."
    "Old stuff, I'm leaving. I'm soaring."
    Daiying was silent for a long time, dropped a stack of paper money, and turned away.
    After that, I will never come back again.