88

After a long time, Qiao Qiao realized that Wang Jin was killed...
    by Chu Ruoting! Not even the soul is left!
    Chu Ruoting was clutching Master's hair bun, Master's eyes were still round and convex, with an incredible level of dying.
    How could there be such a cruel and ruthless person in the world?
    Even if the master has many faults, but everyone has known each other for many years, how can she cut off the master's head?
    A deep chill filled Qiao Qiao's heart. She knelt on the ground, clutching her cheeks, and couldn't help backing away in horror, trying to stay away from the headless corpse. She collapsed completely, couldn't even speak, and could only say "Ah! Ah!" hysterical in her throat.
    The scream attracted Chu Ruoting's attention instead.
    Even though she was full of holes, the battle was full and hearty, and the blood was boiling and burning at this time. It was the kind of enmity that she had longed for thousands of times in her dream.
    Chu Ruoting rolled her dry eyes, and threw away Wang Jin's head like trash. She came to Qiao Qiao step by step with wounds and blood all over her body.
    Qiao Qiao looked at her from his fingers in horror.
    Chu Ruoting was soaked in red clothes, like a ghost crawling out of hell.
    "Don't come here!"
    Qiao Qiao hugged his shoulders, shivering and whimpering in fear.
    Why! Why did things turn out like this! Why does Chu Ruoting want to have trouble with her? why!
    Chu Ruoting no longer had the strength to gossip with her, she tried to raise the Frost Sword in her hand, and suddenly, a huge thunder in the sky slammed down like a silver dragon.
    A black figure rushed across and knocked her away.
    The location where Chu Ruoting had stood was suddenly smashed into a scorched black pit several feet deep by lightning.
    Chu Ruoting raised her head blankly and looked at the vast night.
    Xie Suxing squeezed her shoulders and said forcefully: "Did you not see it? Heaven protects her... not you!"
    If he hadn't moved fast just now, Chu Ruoting had already ended up with Wang Jin.
    How could Chu Ruoting not understand this truth.
    Tiandao...what is Tiandao?
    She calmed down and asked calmly, "What are you doing out of the defensive shield?"
    Xie Suxing is not much better than her. He was wounded all over and was struggling to speak. He roared angrily, "Do you want me to keep my head down as a tortoise?" "
    God knows how much he admires You Yueming, Lin Yifu, Lin Xirong, He Jing... even the snake is envious of him lying in the defensive shield! If it weren't for being afraid of dragging her back, how could he endure it until now!
    Chu Ruoting has killed Wang Jin and abolished Qu Ru, leaving Qiao Qiao to be nothing to worry about.
    Xie Suxing knew what she was thinking. He struggled to seize the broken sword in Chu Ruoting's hand, and walked towards Qiao Qiao with a cold face, "God won't let you kill her, I will kill her for you!"
    Qiao Qiao never expected Xie Suxing to think. Kill yourself.
    She cried: "Little Xingxing, you, you can't be like this..." But she understood Xie Suxing, he was such a person, crazy, completely unreasonable.
    Not to mention killing her for Chu Ruoting, he was fearless even to kill the people of the world.
    Qiao Qiao was really scared.
    She covered her face, tears fell like rain, who will save her, who will save her...
    Maybe God heard her call, and the next moment, a Sanskrit sound came from far and near from the sky. Everyone present covered their ears and squatted on the ground in pain.
    The Sanskrit sound buzzes, the tone is weird.
    An ominous omen rose in Chu Ruoting's heart, her face turned pale, and she yelled, "Run away!"
    She took out the few teleportation disks left on her body and patted He Jinglin Yifu and Lin Xirong. Just about to give Xie Suxing the final round, Xie Suxing turned his head and avoided, grabbing her wrist, and stubbornly said: "I want to be with you!"
    "Naughty!" At
    this time, it was too late to teleport.
    The man followed the Sanskrit.
    He is separated between Qiao Qiao and Chu Ruoting. He wears a red robe, twists white Buddha beads in his left hand, and holds a golden-topped Dharma stick in his right. feel.
    ...Master Jihuan!
    Jihuan folded her hands together and bowed to Chu Ruoting, "Chu benefactor, long up."
    He was very gentle, but every move made Chu Ruoting shudder.
    She was very nervous, quietly clenched her fists, and said in a deep voice, "Why does the Zen master come here?"
    If you want Longyu fine iron, it's a big deal.
    Jihuan smiled and glanced at Qiao Qiao, "The poor monk was originally in retreat. In the dark, I heard my Buddha saying that hatred is the root of poison and abusive all good... Isn't the Chu benefactor trapped in it? Starting, 80,000 barriers opened, I'm here to help you get rid of the'ang'!"
    Every word he said was incomprehensible, but Chu Ruoting believed that this was definitely not a good thing.
    Xie Suxing still clutched her wrist.
    She scratched his palm lightly.
    Xie Suxing froze.
    The two looked at each other and saw the tacit understanding in each other's eyes.
    "What is anger?" Chu Ruoting asked.
    Jihuan was very patient. He smiled and explained her confusion, "You burned down the poor monk's library and killed the poor monk's favorite disciple. This is your'ang' at trouble, so..."
    "Run ! " ——" In
    an instant, Chu Ruoting hugged Xie Suxing tightly and jumped into the teleportation disk together, turning into a light escape and disappearing.
    Ji Huan seems to have expected it a long time ago.
    He said "Amitabha Buddha" on the spot, but did not immediately pursue it.
    *The
    teleportation symbol teleported the two to a hundred miles away.
    Not far enough!
    Zen Master Jihuan is at the stage of Dzogchen at the stage of distraction, half-step through the catastrophe, he wants to chase him, he only needs to move his finger.
    Chu Ruoting and Xie Suxing didn't dare to breathe for a moment. They were both scarred, supporting each other, running wildly in the dense forest with one foot and one shallow.
    "Chu Ruoting...you go, leave me alone!"
    Xie Suxing was tortured for so long, the oil was exhausted, and the lamp was dry, every step seemed to be filled with lead.
    Chu Ruoting gritted her teeth and pulled his arm on her shoulders, "I have spent so much effort to rescue you, and I will be able to return you to the Xie clan immediately, but are you saying this to me now?" Swallowing the blood gushing from his throat, "Since I knew you didn't want to live anymore, I won't come to the auction! I made you dead and pulled down!"
    Xie Suxing was sad and happy.
    He said, "Don't you know how to pick the sun?
    Pick me." "Shut up!" Chu Ruoting really wanted to punch him, and both of them were covered in blood. This time I can still think of this kind of thing! If he is really picked by her, he will be killed on the spot.
    Furthermore, it is estimated that the trousers were not taken off, and Jihuan killed the two of them. The death looks very ugly.
    Xie Suxing twitched the corners of his mouth and asked: "Chu Ruoting, you...what did you say before count?"
    "What?"
    "You said...I
    belonged to you." Chu Ruoting had a look and pretended to be. Did not hear it. She just wanted to escape for her life now, and she didn't want to talk to him about these romantic stories.
    All the life-saving magic weapons on his body were exhausted, the Cang Yun whip was damaged, and there was not even a spiritual stone in his pocket! What to do, what to do, what else can she do?
    Chu Ruoting fell into anxiety. Suddenly, her eyes lit up suddenly, "Yes!"
    Xie     Suxing was in a daze , "...what's there."
    "I have this left!"
Chu Ruoting hurriedly pulled out the yarrow from the storage bag.
    The yarrow is slender, floating away as if the wind blows.
    Her spiritual power was exhausted, and she couldn't be urged for a while, and her heart seemed to be burned with urgency.
    Unfortunately, she didn't have the luck of Qiao Qiao.
    The illusory consciousness enveloped hundreds of thousands of mountains, and a thought blocked the two of them from going.
    "You ran away in a hurry, and you must also know that your anger is too heavy." Jihuan always had a kind smile on her face, gently turning the Buddha beads, with invisible pressure, making people fearful.
    As if the blood had clotted all over.
    Chu Ruoting felt a sense of powerlessness being crushed by fate.
    At this time, will anyone save her like Qiao Qiao?
    Not anymore...
    She tremblingly asked: "The Zen master wants to kill me?"
    "Yes." Jihanhua seemed to be pitying the world, but her words were extremely cold, "You must die."
    "Can the Zen master let me be? What about a ghost?"
    Chu Ruoting tried to delay time.
    She was waiting, waiting for her to regain her spiritual power, she only needs to regain a trace of spiritual power.
    Ji
    Huan shook his head: "Don't say it." Xie Suxing squeezed Chu Ruoting's hand, and he realized that Chu Ruoting's palm was already soaked with sweat.
    Xie Suxing turned his face, staring at Chu Ruoting intently, and stubbornly asked, "Am I yours?"
    Chu Ruoting really didn't know what was wrong with him! She only stared at Jihuan closely, like an animal in a state of frightened stress.
    Still not getting an answer, Xie Suxing was both sad and disappointed, and the endless sadness continued to every corner of his heart. He lowered his thick eyelashes, and was not confident at all, "Chu Ruoting, would you like me? Do you like me? For a while, half a moment, or some moment now, he had a slight affection for me. ..."
    He couldn't continue.
    Because Ji Huan has raised the stick.
    Chu Ruoting pulled Xie Suxing back, but where else could he go?
    Xie Suxing watched her intently, remembering her appearance in his heart. Although her face was bloodstained and embarrassed at this moment, he thought she was extremely beautiful.
    On the night he broke into her cave for the first time, he actually... just thought she was very beautiful.
    The moonlight is more beautiful than that night.
    "Do you remember what I told you back then, facing Lin Xiaofeng, I have a perfect plan to kill him?" Xie Suxing raised the corner of his lips, his dark eyes gleaming with fine light, "Lin Xiaofeng uses If you don’t make it, let’s leave it to this demon monk!”
    Chu Ruoting was still struggling to accumulate spiritual power, and she was taken aback when she heard the words, “What did you say?” The
    next moment, Xie Suxing released her tightly holding her hand and exhausted only what was left. With her strength, he slapped her.
    Whether Chu Ruoting hates him or loves him, it doesn't matter at this time. Anyway, he has only one love, either he doesn't give, he has to give, that's all.
    As the palm wind whizzed, Chu Ruoting flew out uncontrollably, and then he saw Xie Suxing's vigorous figure, and rushed towards Jihuan without hesitation!
    Ji Huan was about to mock him as a car, but saw Xie Suxing's body red light soaring, as if his body was lit by a monstrous flame, blazing dazzling light shot out from under his skin.
    When I came to understand what Xie Suxing was going to do, Ji Huan was also suddenly shocked, and accidentally broke the sound: "You want to explode the soul!"
    Where the hell is this lunatic!
    A monk in the out-of-aperture period blew his soul, and he would be razed to the ground for thousands of miles!
    But who in the world of cultivation will take his own soul to explode! Cultivation is not easy, if the body falls, the soul can still be taken away; but when the soul falls, there is really nothing left.
    From then on, in the heavens and the earth, in the sea, no matter the setting sun, the bleak mountains and rivers...there is no trace of this person anymore.
    Chu Ruoting seemed to be hit with a head, her mind was dizzy, her heart seemed to be grasped suddenly by a hand, and the pain was breathless. With tears in her eyes, she looked vaguely at the red light, and shouted hoarsely: "Don't--" Do
    n't blow yourself up! Don't give up your life!
    Don't...pay for her like this.
    In the emptiness, she seemed to hear the young boy persistently and naively asking: "Chu Ruoting, do you like me?" After
    all, do you like me...
    Boom!
    The surrounding vegetation and rocks were instantly shattered, and the strong storm carried a terrible impact, as if an invisible heavy object began to squeeze outward in a circular shape.
    At this time, Chu Ruoting finally recovered a trace of spiritual power. At the very moment, she sacrificed the bamboo slips that were used to engrave the "Meisheng Jue" in the sea, spurring the yarrow, and rolling into the Kunlun Ruins at the moment the shock wave hit.
    The bitter cold wind on Kunlun Mountain could not hide her howl.
    Chu Ruoting was in pain all over, but she ran wildly in the snow, holding on to her broken body, shed red blood all the way.
    She was at a loss and panic, shouting incoherently: "Senior Goose! Senior Goose!"
    When she opened the Kunlun Ruins, Yan Qianshan felt a little bit, and teleported from the cottage.
    Chu Ruoting slammed into his clear embrace, as if finally found the backbone, her tense heartstring broke, and she knelt down weakly.
    Yan Qianshan has never seen her gaffe like this.
    He hung his right hand in the air, hesitated for a moment, and patted her back gently, "What's the matter?"
    In the wind and snow, Chu Ruoting spread her palms carefully, and she used the bamboo slips of "Mei Sheng Jue" as a temporary magic weapon.
    Inside, a faint primordial spirit, like a faint candle, will never go out, and will never go out.
    Chu Ruoting raised her head, shedding tears in her eyes, and clenched Yan Qianshan's sleeves tightly, begging in tears, "Help him...help him..."