55

Chu Ruoting accepted the task and was leaving Wu Nian Palace the next day.
    Helian Youhen did not restrict her too much, but did not allow her to take Jingmo away.
    Chu Ruoting didn't understand what he was worried about.
    The Demon Lord holds the Burning Moon Picture, where can she and Jing Mo escape in the world? Although he was wondering in his heart, he dared not refute the devil's meaning.
    On the night before leaving, Chu Ruoting called Daiying and asked her to take care of each other with Jing Mo.     Little did she know that Daiying
    would be wrong, and nodded earnestly: "Don't worry, I won't let him hook up outside."
Chu Ruoting couldn't laugh or cry.
    After Daiying left, Jing Mo immediately picked up Chu Ruoting and hurriedly walked into the bedroom.
    He placed Chu Ruoting by the bed, squatted halfway with his head resting between Chu Ruoting's legs, and his voice was dull, "Chu Chu! I will go to see the demon tomorrow, I want to go with you!"
    "Don't be willful. "
    Chu Ruoting Banguo his positive face, bright eyes looking down at him, telling him:." temporary departure is not terrible give me some time, and so it evens out event refining device materials, we can never be separated "
    Jing Mo is still unwilling: "But, I'm afraid you are in danger
    alone ." "I used to be alone."
    "When will you come back?"
    Chu Ruoting frowned, to be honest, she do not know either.
    Those ten refining materials were extremely difficult to find, and she hadn't even heard of many things. Helian Youhen gave her a treasure hunting compass, but this treasure hunt must be difficult.
    Jing Mo anxiously held her hand, "Will it take a long time?" The
    monk's life is long and boundless, and some high-level monks have a hundred years of retreat. Unlike mortals, it has been like a mayfly for decades to die.
    Chu Ruoting returned to her senses. She clasped Jingmo with ten fingers and promised: "Jingmo, you will find the best-looking conch and put it in Xuanshuang Palace every day. Whenever you find a hundred, I don’t care. Wherever
    she is, she will definitely come back to you." She knew that this would be a mistake, but she couldn't help it. Non-vegetation, ruthless Practice makes perfect? As long as it is the person she identifies, no matter what, it will be protected under the wings.
    Jing Mo was reluctant, but didn't know how to keep it, so he could only kiss Chu Ruoting's fingers and wrist, along her bare and white arms, all the way to her shoulders. Chu Ruoting missed him too. She hugged him, kissed him, and rolled into the wide and soft bed.
    Jing Mo pushed her little clothes up, and the pair of snow-white circles jumped out.
    He expertly sucked the two cherry blossoms, and heard the woman's panting tone in his ears, spreading her legs with his knees, pressing the already fiery hardness against the moist flower heart, grinding back and forth. Chu Ruoting trembling eyelashes, her hands peeled off his strong black clothes, clinging to his shoulders, completely sinking into the soft bedding, like seaweed black hair and Jing Mo's fingers entangled with each other.
    With Jing Mo's muffled snort, the penis sank every inch of the ecstasy, and was bitten by warmth in all directions. Jing Mo couldn't help it any more, ramming there frantically, completely indulging in that bone-corrupting ecstasy.
    Chu Ruoting endured his violent storm, bitter and happy.
    She closed her eyes and moaned softly.
    Yiyehong was overwhelmed, and it was hard to tell.
    Jing Mo didn't know how many times she wanted Chu Ruoting, and even fainted inexplicably. When he woke up, Chu Ruoting was empty beside the bed, and Chu Ruoting was long gone.
    *
    What Ling Mo didn't expect was that the Demon Lord would no longer reuse him after that.
    In the past, the demon king would always take him to the refining room, let him take a few kinds of pills, and then squat in a strange formation magic weapon. After a period of time, his cultivation level would be advanced. Since Chu Ruoting left, the Demon Lord hadn't arranged him a task, and even if he had any necessary actions, he would give it to Daiying or Poisonous Grandma.
    Jing Mo was puzzled, but he didn't dare to question the devil. In his spare time, he simply went to Xihai every day to help Chuchu find the most beautiful conch.
    In this way, day after day, year after year, flowing clouds come and gather, gather and disperse.
    The beautiful conch in the courtyard of Xuanshuang Palace has been piled up into hills.
    Chu Ruoting rushed around looking for treasures and came back three to four times a year. In addition to the agreement with Jing Mo, she had to rush back to Wu Nian Palace around the night of the full moon to help Helian Youhen disperse power.
    The hard work of the eight years is not without gain.
    Of the ten refining materials, Chu Ruoting had already found five. The remaining five items are either unclear or very tricky, requiring Chu Ruoting to make a long-term plan.
    She is very satisfied now.
    At this speed, you will soon be able to walk Jing Mo from the Demon Lord, and fly high with Jing Mo far away.
    The Mid-Autumn Festival was approaching. Although Chu Ruoting found out the whereabouts of Sai Xiyang, she received the transmission of Helian Youhen and had to rush back to Wunian Palace from Xijiang.
    The ghost wolf at the gate of Wunian Palace saw her and bowed his head to give way.
    Over the years, she hasn't been in the magic palace very often, and there have been more strange magic repairs in the magic palace.
    Chu Ruoting suddenly appeared, and along the way, the demons turned their attention.
    "She is the saint of the Devil's Palace? I saw it today, and it really turned out to be all over the country."
    "People are wearing a face curtain with a hidden face. How do you see that all over the country?"
    "Look at her waist and chest, oh, absolutely. up! "
    someone whispers," Joan nicely is, in fact, is the first floating light industry Vamp! I heard her to grab the treasure, do not discount the means. " "
    how not a means to break the law? " "
    In order to win her The royal family’s Xuan Yanyan threatened the Wang family’s ancestors, saying that if they didn’t hand over Xuan Yanyan, they would cut off the grandson of the 19th-generation single-passed grandson! The Wang family ancestor was so scared that he hurriedly handed over Xuan Yanyan. out."
    The demon cultivator coughed twice and said: "Also, don't underestimate her cultivation level in the later stage of the Nascent Infant. Many cultivators in the out-of-aperture stage have not benefited from her. She relies on her own refining. There were so many
    magical instruments, and when he started fighting , she didn't talk about the rules of the world at all. First, she threw the magical instruments around, and the other party's spirit was exhausted, so she ran out to pick up the leaks ." Chu Ruoting: "..."
    You guys For those who chew the tongue, don't think that I can't hear it with the sound transmission!
    She raised her eyebrows and was about to scold her when she saw Daiying directly in front of her.
    Chu Ruoting turned her anger into joy, and quickly stepped forward and threw a pack of dried spirit fish to her, "Eh? Why didn't Jing Mo come this time?"
    Every time she came in the past years, Jing Mo obediently stood at the gate of the magic palace. Welcome her.
    Daiying ate the spirit fish satisfactorily, her mouth bulging, "He is mysterious and said that he is preparing gifts for you."
    Chu Ruoting was looking forward to it, "It just so happens that I also brought you good things."
    The two took them to Xuanshuang Palace.
    Only when Daiying heard the mouths of those demons shattered, she raised her sword and said, "I will kill them later."
    "Don't." Chu Ruoting held her arm, "You forgot to give me Did Jun Xin mention the rules?" In
    Wunian Palace, free fighting is no longer allowed.
    Having stayed here for a long time these years, Chu Ruoting discovered that Wu Nian Gong was not as unbearable as rumors on the right way. Helian Youhen is a refining mad demon, apart from letting the puppet take care of the routine distribution of spirit stones, he does not care about these demon repairs under his hands.
    Whether Mo Xiu killed people outside or set fire, he didn't care.
    Chu Ruoting didn't want them to be good at first, but every time he saw Moxiu fighting in the palace, the dead and limbs flew around every day, and they smashed flowers and plants.
    Chu Ruoting didn't think it would be good to go on like this, so she made a few suggestions in front of Helian Youhen, and Helian Youhen waved his hand to establish this rule.
    If you want to fight by force, you can register your name with the puppet steward, negotiate your bets, and go to the martial arts field to determine the outcome.
    "Furthermore, those magic cultivators are right." Chu Ruoting touched her nose embarrassedly, "My reputation in the Floating Light Realm is really bad." In the
    realm of comprehension, friction is unavoidable. Chu Ruoting didn't want to kill indiscriminately, so she could only deceive and deceive all kinds of insidious tricks.
    Over time, her demon girl's name spread throughout the Floating Light Realm.
    But Chu Ruoting was not worried. After all, every time she "committed a crime", she was blindfolded. The magical tools refined by Xi Hai Mojun were guaranteed. No one had seen her true face in so long. Those popularity jumped, she threw down the sentence "Go to Helian Youhen to settle the account" and fled.
    Chu Ruoting and Daiying were talking, turning around a palace wall, and saw two demons beating a male cultivator, forcing him to surrender his valuables.
    Although the male Xiu said that the Yuan Ying’s initial cultivation base, he seemed to be seriously injured, curled up on the ground, tightly holding the storage bag around his waist.
    The two demon cultivators kicked his chest fiercely. How did Chu Ruoting see such a thing, she sternly shouted: "Stop! Private fights are not allowed in the Palace of Wu Nian, how can the rules set by the demon king allow you to violate the rules?"
    Dai Ying also Frowned.
    The two of them turned their heads and saw that they were the dead men and saints of the Demon Lord.
    Daiying stepped forward, and each kicked, "Don't hurry up." The
    two demons left in a piss.
    The man's blood surged, shaking his hands to cover his chest, blood overflowing from the corners of his mouth.
    At this moment, he stretched out a slender hand with a bright wrist cream, and his white fingertips pinched the pill with a clear tone: "This is a rejuvenating pill, which is good for your damaged muscles and veins."
    Male Xiu felt that the sound was familiar. Looking up, he found that it was the saint who was talking.
    She covered her face, her face blurred. She has a graceful figure, and even though she is wearing a gorgeous and thin red dress, she doesn't see the least bit of vulgarity.
    No wonder there are rumors that Xi Hai Mojun is very fond of this saint. In Wunian Palace, her status is only under the devil.
    The male cultivator worked hard, and meditated: I have just arrived, and I am unfamiliar with the place of life. If I climb the high branch of the saint, I might be able to live a little better in this creepy magic palace.
    Thinking of this, he resisted the pain, took the pill and stuffed it into his mouth, knelt down on one knee and clasped his fists: "The villain Song Shi, thank the saint for saving his life. If the saint is sent, the villain will die! "
    Chu Ruoting then took a closer look at him.
    This young man named Song Shi looked impoverished, but his posture was quite chic. A few strands of embarrassed hair hung from his forehead, still not covering his mediocre features and the blue birthmark on his forehead.
    Chu Ruoting smiled and said, "It's not necessary."
    She doesn't like to be nosy on weekdays. She just saw him being punched and kicked, and inexplicably thought of who she used to be.
    Who is not down?
    Song Zhi still wanted to continue flattering, and suddenly a man shouted in the distance: "Chu Chu!"
    He followed the prestige, but saw a handsome man with a hair band rushing towards this side, holding the saint in his arms. In the middle, the high lift made a circle.
    "Jing Mo! Quickly let me go!" Chu Ruoting blushed with an outsider, clenching a fist and punching his shoulder.
    Jing Mo refused, and muttered: "Who told you not to come here for so long?"
    "Something happened, but it's solved now." Chu Ruoting scratched his ear, Jing Mo was ticklish, and then let her go. Back to the ground.
    The three of them no longer control Song Shi, and left with a smile.
    Song Shi was on his knees, his dark and gloomy gaze through the messy hanging hair, looking towards their distant back.
    The saint and the man clasped their fingers tightly together, like a couple of gods and goddesses.
    "Jing Mo, what gift did you prepare for me?"
    "You'll know when you arrive in Xuanshuang Palace."
    "..."
    The sister holding a knife suddenly said, "Chu Ruoting, what else did you bring us?" The
    saint smiled, "Guess."
    Song Ju was wiping the blood on his lips and heard the words "Chu Ruoting". , His pupils shrank, and his head suddenly looked up. But the beautiful lady has turned the corner, leaving only a striking red on the hem of the layered skirt.