4

"Big brother? You!"
    Chu Ruoting didn't expect Xun Ci to have such a strong combat power, so she took a breath, he and he wanted to come twice?
    Chu Ruoting raised her hand against his solid and flat chest, but Xun Ci thrust in regardless. The penis covered with winding blue veins carries the white turbidity that has just been shot, and the red blood streaks of the girl's broken body.
    "Don't...don't...like this." The words that stopped, were knocked to pieces by the man, and Chu Ruoting had no choice but to spread his legs and try to accommodate his huge size.
    The mouth of the pink-nen acupoint was swollen due to hyperemia, and the edge was held thin and bright by the thick penis. The mucus intertwined, and the acupuncture points were spitting out with difficulty. Chu Ruoting only glanced at it, then turned her head away in shame.
    Too lewd.
    Chu Ruoting only felt that she was a lone boat in the waves, clinging to the man's powerful body softly, and screaming with each time he pushed in. She gradually felt happy, both physically and mentally. Within half an hour, she was confided twice by Xun Ci, and Xun Ci did not shoot once. After Chu Ruoting called, her voice was dry, she could only hold Xun Ci's neck and let him play various poses.
    The matter of lust, men eat the marrow and know the taste, and they are out of control.
    Chu Ruoting wanted to escape, but her cultivation was inferior to Xun Ci. Even if all the poison was eliminated, she could only be pushed by Xun Ci on the grass, tree trunks, and stone ponds. She thought that Xun Ci would stop after a few times, but she didn't expect Xun Ci to become more and more addicted to herself, day and night, without stopping.
    Chu Ruoting was forced to push up her plump buttocks, and Xunci hit her from behind again and again behind her. The whole penis sinks in, and then pulls out the whole root, almost wiping out her soul.
    "Big brother... let me go."
    Chu Ruoting looked at the Taihe sword that was thrown away not far away.
    Xun Ci knew that he was wrong, but the female body under him seemed to have magical powers, so he couldn't get out of it at all. He just wanted to bury himself again and again.
    He stroked the girl's beautiful back and kissed her shoulder blades: "Ruo Ting, obedient, brother is helping you detoxify."
    Chu Ruoting rolled her eyes: ...you
    lie to you!
    Unable to escape for the time being, Chu Ruoting simply didn't care about the man behind her, mobilizing her only spiritual power to practice. She subconsciously glanced at the sea of ​​consciousness, but found that something suddenly appeared in the sea of ​​consciousness. It was ten inches long and two fingers wide. It was actually a bamboo slip!
    Chu Ruoting suddenly thought of the bamboo slips she had picked up in the void after her death. The thing was missing. She thought it had disappeared, but she didn't expect it to be hidden in the corner of her sea of ​​knowledge.
    Even if Chu Ruoting found out a ray of spiritual knowledge to explore the contents of the bamboo slips, she learned that this object was actually a school of mind and method, called "Meisheng Jue", and it was actually "the way of lust"!
    Chu Ruoting has been in the immortal gate for eighty years, and has entered the pill formation stage at the highest cultivation level, which can protect a small area. She had heard of kendo, alchemy, sword, talisman, tool, physique... but she had never heard of any lust! Just because you want to enter the path of immortality, you must cut off your love, and the old monster who has cultivated to the Nascent Soul Crossing Tribulation, which is not coldhearted? Even if you become a Taoist couple, you are not as sticky and affectionate as ordinary people.
    Entering the Tao with lust, Chu Ruoting has never heard of it.
    She was curious about "Mei Sheng Jue", and subconsciously read the first volume of the introductory mentality: thousands of charming.
    The first step is to refine the body.
    It is different from ordinary physical training, those physical training is to cultivate one's own body to be extremely powerful and indestructible, but the physical training of "Mei Sheng Jue" is to improve the body, skin, and appearance to the ultimate beauty.
    Chu Ruoting carefully pondered her mind, she was fascinated, and couldn't help but practice it. She seemed to fit this mental method very well, and she quickly remembered the threefold technique of Qianjiaobaimeimei in her heart, and wandered from her pubic area for six weeks with her spiritual power. During the period, the spiritual energy rushed through her veins and maintained her dantian. Just behind Xun Ci shot a large amount of yang essence into her body, Chu Ruoting unconsciously twisted her waist and hips, absorbed the yang essence and turned it into a more mellow body. The spiritual power quickly increases the cultivation base.
    Xun Ci also felt that he was crazy.
    Each time he warned himself that it was the last time, but looking at Chu Ruoting's graceful and attractive body, he could not control it again.
    It stands to reason that the acupuncture points of ordinary women will become looser after being fucked so many times, but Chu Ruoting's heart is getting tighter and tighter, like a petite mouth sucking his thick and hard, making him ecstatic.
    Xun Ci hugged Chu Ruoting, let her sit on her body, supported her slender waist, and twitched quickly up and down.
    He kissed her lips
    lustfully , rubbed her round and white breasts, and murmured: " Ruoting, Ruoting ..." Chu Ruoting was stunned by his call.
    She withdrew from her mind, and found that her cultivation base had changed from the previous sixth level of qi training to the eighth level of qi training! In her last life, it took her seven full years to improve her cultivation base!
    Chu Ruoting was ecstatic, coupled with the tingling sensation from under her body, instantly exploded the fireworks in her mind. The acupuncture points convulsed, and Xunci shook his whole body. He could not help sighing with a burst of strong essence from the horse's eyes.
    The two leaned against each other and gasped heavily, reminiscing about the hearty sex, and they didn't speak to each other.
    You can't be fucked like this by Xun Ci anymore.
    Chu Ruoting bit her lip and slowly stood up from him. The body gradually became empty, feeling the filled stuff in her nectar gradually pulling out, and then a large amount of musky white turbidity flowed out along the roots of her legs, and the scene was turbulent.
    Chu Ruoting's legs were softened, she almost fell, and Xun Ci was about to help her, but she avoided her by turning sideways.
    Chu Ruoting didn't look at his expression, turned her back, and pinched the dust-cleaning technique to clean up the dirt on her body. Then I found my clothes and put them on one by one.
    Xun Ci also understood that the dream should wake up.
    He was reluctant, but he was ashamed.
    Xun Ci puts on his clothes, and looks like the chief disciple of the Qing Sword Sect.
    He picked up the Supreme Harmony Sword, stood in front of Chu Ruoting, and solemnly said: "Ruoting, when I go back, I will report everything to the headmaster and propose marriage to you."
    "No need."
    Chu Ruoting combed her head to the side and rebuffed.
    Xun Ci frowned, stepped forward two steps, wondering: "Why? You and I are married, I should..."
    "Should you be responsible?" Chu Ruoting raised her eyes and stared at him coldly. "You are only responsible for me."
    Chu Ruoting adjusted her breathing, her beautiful face was calm and calm, and her voice seemed flat: "Big brother, in fact, I know that you like it for so many years. I am a little junior, how can Ruoting dare to win love? This time, I am not good at learning art, so I can trouble you to detoxify me all the way. The poison is now detoxified. God knows the matter and you know me. Let it rot in your stomach, never mention it!"
    Xun Ci never expected that Chu Ruoting would say such decisive words!
    You know, a quarter of an hour ago, her calm tone called out "senior brother no" in his arms.
    Xun Ci has a sense of absurdity of being abandoned.
    He squeezed the hilt of the sword tightly, trying to defend, but collided with Chu Ruoting's fierce gaze.
    "Xun Ci!" Chu Ruoting glared at him, "Although I was poisoned and unconscious at the time, I remember one thing clearly."
    "...what's the matter?" Xun Ci's voice became quieter and revealed. He didn't understand the guilty conscience.
    Chu Ruoting sneered, "If I remember correctly at the time, you knew that I was the night bee venom, so you wanted to abandon me on the spot?" She lowered her head, her tone was bitter, unable to conceal her in the dark pupils. sad, "you want to immediately go to a small junior sister apprentice? after all, small junior sister apprentice is your loved one. If I do not then you grabbed the hem, I now ...... ...... is not dead yet?"
    unequal Xun Ci replied, and Chu Ruoting said again: "Obviously I was poisoned first, but you gave the only clear heart pill to Junior Sister San and asked him to save Junior Sister. At that time... you didn't even think about my life and death. ."
    Xun was kind as a scorpion in his throat, trying to explain that was not the case, but couldn't say a word.
    Yes.
    It's not like this, what's it like?
    At that moment, he really wanted to abandon Chu Ruoting and go to Qiao Qiao.
    Chu Ruoting stared at his struggling expression, with a soft voice, but she said the most resolute words: "Xun Ci, I don't need your hypocritical mercy, and I don't need you to be responsible. Even Chu Ruoting will marry a pig and a dog in this life. , I won't marry you!" She closed her eyes, "Never!"
    After she said, she rubbed Xun Ci's shoulder and left with stride.
    "Ruo Ting!"
    Xun Ci stared at her weak but firm back, and shook her head, "Why did you come to Xuanhua Mountain to catch the Misty Bee? Don't you know, this is dangerous?"
    If she didn't come here recklessly, How could these things happen to them?
    If possible, he hopes to go back in time and never step into this place.
    Chu Ruoting had a meal at her feet.
    She pursed her lips and replied coldly: "It has nothing to do with you."
    From beginning to end, Chu Ruoting did not look back at Xun Ci, leaving him alone in place.