34

Chu Ruoting woke up from her drowsiness, and the cold wind blew her face, and she was surrounded by retreating white clouds and green mountains.
    She found herself in a flying spirit boat.
    The sense of consciousness was severely painful, and the whole body was sore and weak.
    "Are you awake?" Kuang Hanchen stepped forward to get her pulse.
    Chu Ruoting exhausted all her strength and slapped him severely
    .
    His face was hot, but he dared not look into Chu Ruoting's eyes.
    He had always felt that Chu Ruoting was slick and arrogant before, but seeing her memory, he realized that she had been so hard. She flared her teeth and claws, but she had to bluff because she was repeatedly beaten by fate.
    After a while, he twitched the corners of his mouth, "Chu Ruoting, you lied to me first."
    "Who the hell...who lied to first?" Chu Ruoting's voice was crying, "Kuang Hanchen, you can now Satisfied?"
    She worked hard to plan and calculate carefully. Today, Qiao Qiao and Wang Jin could be defeated, but in the end, she was also deeply mired in the mud. Even... even being used by people to search for souls, dug out the cruelest memory in the bottom of my heart.
    Kuang Hanchen knew what she was thinking.
    He stared at her face and said solemnly: "Don't worry, no one knows that your memory is true. They all think that Lin
    Luyu's soul search technique has a problem." Chu Ruoting felt a little relieved.
    "But I know." Kuang Hanchen held up her hand, "...I know it's true."
    Chu Ruoting sneered, trying to withdraw her hand, but couldn't get it out. "Why do you say that it's true?
    " It's not true. How can you know me well?"
    Chu Ruoting bit her posterior teeth, and said word by word: "You are an evil cultivator. Everyone is punishable by everyone. You are notorious!"
    Kuang Hanchen sighed and held it. With her green fingertips, she said softly: "Don't be stiff."
    No one knows his life experience, except for Nangong Yun and his mother who died young. But Chu Ruoting lived a lifetime, maybe in that lifetime, she learned something by chance.
    Kuang Hanchen lowered his head and kissed her fingertips with soft lips, "What was it like, isn't it?" Thinking of her being abused by Li Feng, Kuang Hanchen was inexplicably furious, because Li Feng died. Otherwise, he must make him unable to survive. I can't die.
    Unexpectedly, the next moment Chu Ruoting pushed him away, her eyes filled with frost, "Don't touch me! You make me feel sick! Just the same as that of Li Feng...the same sickness!"
    Kuang Hanchen was stunned.
    She actually compares that person with him?
    Kuang Hanchen lowered his face and took out the Mo Yu Flute, pressing the sound hole with his slender and white fingers, and blowing the melody across his thin lips.
    Chu Ruoting suddenly froze with the sound of music.
    "It's really like a wild cat, not good at all." Kuang Hanchen sighed quietly.
    He retracted Mo Yudi, held Chu Ruoting in his arms with a long arm.
    Through the thin cloth, he gently stroked her back with his fingers. Chu Ruoting seems to be thin, her bone beads are a little bit awkward.
    Kuang Hanchen was very angry when she knew she had lied to herself. He had imagined thousands of times in his heart that after he found Chu Ruoting, he would torture her in every possible way...but he knew her past, but couldn't help feeling pity. Even... guilt. Until this time, holding her in his arms and sniffing the magnolia fragrance on her body, the complex emotions calmed down a little.
    "Chu Ruoting, I think about you all the time."
    Kuang Hanchen held up her face and asked
    seriously , "Do you miss me?" Chu Ruoting laughed angrily at him, "I miss you dead."
    Kuang Hanchen's eyes were filled with anger. Chilling, he pinched her chin, lowered his head close to her soft lips, and sucked a kiss in his mouth. Chu Ruoting wanted to hide, but her whole body couldn't move. She started to tingle again in her consciousness, and she felt painful, as the blood flowed to her dantian.
    Kuang Hanchen didn't notice the changes in Chu Ruoting's body. He hugged her tightly and greedily intertwined her lips and teeth.
    At this moment, she truly belongs to him.
    Belongs to his condition Hanchen.
    It's not that Xun Ci Xing Xing Xing.
    Thinking of other men, Kuang Hanchen's eyes darkened. He flexibly untied Chu Ruoting's belt with his fingers, covered the softness of her chest with his big palm, and kneaded it.
    Kuang Hanchen followed the corner of her mouth, kissed her neck and collarbone, and came to her left chest, holding the bright red pearl.
    Chu Ruoting closed her eyes impatiently, unable to tell whether it was humiliation or shame, and tears fell on Kuang Hanchen's tall nose.
    Kuang Hanchen was stunned.
    He raised his hand, stroked the position of his left chest, and suddenly asked: "Does it hurt?"
    "It must be very painful when pierced by a sword?" Kuang Hanchen felt soft. He sucked her tears lovingly and whispered in her ears. "It's all over, it's all over... In this life, I will treat you well."
    Chu Ruoting's dantian pain was unbearable.
    She trembled her eyelashes, looked at Kuang Hanchen's handsome face close at hand, and sneered: "You? What are you?"
    Kuang Hanchen froze.
    What is he? The infamous Xie Xiu, the illegitimate son that Nangong family doesn't recognize...
    Kuang Hanchen's eyes were cold, "What? Do you still think of your big brother? That surnamed Xie? Or is it the young master of Beilu You family?" He will She hugged her into the spirit boat, unconsciously spread her legs, and pressed the hard-
    curved genitals against Huaxin, "You are not allowed to think about them again!" Chu Ruoting could not move, so she could only stare at him.
    Kuang Hanchen missed her very much.
    I miss her smile, the slyness in her eyes, and even her ecstasy body.
    He held on to the bulging firmness and gently dabbled on her pink lips.
    Chu Ruoting felt pain in her dantian, but her sensitive body secreted honey. She closed her eyes and tried to sneak attack, but she didn't expect that the pain made her unable to use spiritual power at all.
    At this time, Kuang Hanchen had followed the small mouth, sank, and inserted it bit by bit.
    "Yeah..." Entering the warm passage of thought, Kuang Hanchen's throat overflowed with a grunt of satisfaction.
    Chu Ruoting couldn't escape, turned her head, her teeth clenched, her eyelashes trembling lightly.
    This appearance made Kuang Hanchen angry for no reason.
    She was greeted by him before in the inn, but that was not the case.
    Kuang Hanchen pressed her slender waist with one hand, and broke the tender clam meat with the other. With a strong effort, he sent the penis entwined with the blue veins deep.
    Chu Ruoting subconsciously pressed his shoulder.
    She found that she was able to move, but Hanchen was like a mountain, she couldn't escape. Chu Ruoting closed her legs, trying to prevent Kuang Hanchen from entering arbitrarily, instead she clamped the fiery hard penis tightly in her nectar. Kuang Hanchen was caught by her and almost vented. He tightened his sword eyebrows and slowed down. The swollen male roots were grinded back and forth in the tight acupuncture points with smooth juice.
    Chu Ruoting closed her mouth tightly, still groaning intermittently from her teeth.
    "What are you doing?" Kuang Hanchen pulled her arms, raised her head high, and licked her breasts near her breasts, sucking.
    The nipple was stiffened by him, stained with saliva and the liquid crystal brightened.
    Kuang Hanchen thought in her heart that every inch of her skin was wonderful, sweet and fragrant, and she couldn't eat enough.
    Chu Ruoting didn't want to have desire, but her body responded. She even felt itchy in the core, hoping that Kuang Hanchen could go deeper and deeper.
    Kuang Hanchen seemed to see the spring in the corner of her eyes, and the penis deliberately stayed still in her acupuncture point.
    He leaned over and kissed her face, "Uncomfortable? Huh?"
    Chu Ruoting was short of breath, her cheeks flushed, but she didn't answer with a cold face.
    The acupuncture points shrank, and Hanchen's scalp was numb.
    "Hey, you are really a stubborn temper."
    Kuang Hanchen sighed quietly, picked up Chu Ruoting, hugged Chu Ruoting on her lap, hooped her waist, and fought it hard.