157

"Finally, liar, can you do it? If you don't use this formation, give it back to Senior Goose, don't take us blindly!"
    Xie Suxing felt that he was spinning around in the woods back and forth.
    You Yueming fanned Chu Ruoting next to him, "Beware of the dust."
    Kuang Hanchen held the pan in his hand, followed the guide and led the way, displeased: "Don't talk, noisy!" He thought for a while and turned to Chu Ruoting. Asking for advice, "Ruo Ting, you are proficient in the formation, see what direction the array is pointing?"
    Chu Ruoting glanced, showing a strange expression, "How come there are three directions? Is there three Qiaoqiao?"
    Xun Ci listened to the movement in the forest and reminded: "Qiao Qiao has a clone."
    Jing Mo said, "Then we will find a clone. Anyway, her clone cultivation is not high."
    "Jing Mo, you can! The soul will come back when she comes back. I've got an idea." Kuang Hanchen patted him on the shoulder, so he was free, "I'm a very smart person, why can't I remember my name?"
    Jing Mo: "..." After
    a few people discussed, they decided to split the troops .
    Chu Ruoting is imprinted with their souls, whoever is in danger, she can rush to it as soon as possible.
    Chu Ruoting took Jing Mo with the lowest cultivation base to the north, Xie Suxing and Kuang Hanchen went east, Xun Ci and You Yueming picked the south.
    The forest is lush with trees and roots.
    You Yueming was absent-minded and kept performing the Cleansing Technique for herself, "Why did you say my grandfather called Ruoting Master?"
    Xun Ci was surprised, "Are you still struggling with this?"
    You Yueming was about to answer when Xun Ci suddenly stopped. The humming Taihe sword crossed his palm, and said
    solemnly : "There is movement." The crown of the tree in front was rustling, and one person hung upside down from the branch. You Yueming barely shook his folding fan, and listened to the man hurriedly said: "Hua Peacock! It's me!"
    You Yueming was startled.
    He closed the folding fan and said angrily: "You're looking for death! Suddenly popped out to be scary!"
    Xie Suxing smiled hippiely, "I deliberately scared you."
    " Thanks to my fan being collected quickly, otherwise you are a dead body right now. Yes." You Yueming rolled his eyes.
    However, the next moment, Xun Ci suddenly took out his sword.
    Cang!
    Sword light soared into the sky.
    Xie Suxing was divided into two halves.
    You Yueming was shocked, "Xunci! You, you, you..." He said incoherently, "Although Xie Suxing is not a thing, you can't kill it!"
    Xun Ci took the sword to the side and said, "Fake."
    "... …What?"
    "The one just now was fake."
    Suddenly someone behind him shouted: "Come here! Ruoting is in danger!" The
    two turned their heads, Hanchen's face was full of anxiety.
    Xun Ci twisted his eyebrows and cut it off with a sword without hesitation.
    "Still fake."
    Jian Ling gave instructions. Without waiting for the opponent to appear this time, he directly raised the Supreme Harmony Sword directly behind the tree lingering in the black air, swiping in the void, and the pieces of meat splashed.
    "It's all fake!" A
    bright light flashed in You Yueming's mind, "Oops! Qiao Qiao has more than three clones!" As
    soon as the voice fell, a red glow was lit up ten miles away to the north.
    Chu Ruoting's voice was passed into the sea of ​​knowledge through the imprint of the deed, "Quickly come together--" The
    two heard the rumbling of the fighting method before they got close.
    When they rushed to the battle circle, Kuang, Jing, and Xie had already fought with a group of sarcoma-like monsters.
    Chu Ruoting and Qiao Qiao disappeared.
    A big tree surrounded by three people in front of it was cut off by a sound wave and fell down suddenly, smashing the ground into a deep gully.
    Kuang Hanchen Yudi turned around, and said to Xun Ci and You Yueming, "What are you doing in a daze? Come and fight!"
    You Yueming asked Xun Ci quietly, "Is this real?"
    Xun Cili's sword was unsheathed and struck him up. "Of course it's true!"
    "Say it earlier!" You Yueming murmured, piercing through the folding fan, and attacked the clone behind Jing Mo.
    There are a total of 36 clones, with the highest cultivation level in the late stage of emergence and the lowest in the early stage of Jin Dan, and the four can handle them equally.
    Jing Mo struggled a little bit, Kuang Hanchen guarded behind him, closed his eyes, and pressed his ten fingers around the sound hole on the Moyu flute.
    Xie Suxing raised his fist, and if the strong wind on his fist face was real, he slammed his left clone fiercely. In an instant, the sarcoma-like clone suddenly turned into Chu Ruoting's face, with tears dimming, "Don't fight! It's me!"
    Xie Suxing's fist fisted .
    "Be
    careful--" Xun Ci stepped on his shoulder and leaped down. The awe-inspiring sword intent turned into a silver arc, slashing towards "Chu Ruoting".
    Xie Suxing's heart had a lingering fear and backed up two steps, "This thing will be deformed!"
    "I would rather it be deformed! The flesh is too disgusting!" You Yueming vomited while beating.
    Xie Suxing drew the dagger from his boots with a "huh", and snorted coldly: "Change! I don't believe it can turn into a winged Wang Jin."
    "Look, what is that!"
    Jing Mo raised his hand and pointed. .
    But seeing a person flying out of the forest suddenly, he spread his wings, almost shielding the dazzling sunlight.
    He flapped his wings, screamed, and suddenly spit out a red electricity from his mouth.
    The red electricity was as dim as a ball at first, and then brightly bright, and the blazing white light almost swallowed up half of the sky.
    Boom!
    Like thunder on the ground, Xie Suxing was caught off guard.
    "Thank you brother!" Xun Ci was the nearest to him, with a little toe, and helped him up.
    Xun Ci could see who came from the reflection of the silver sword.
    That was... Wang Jin who was almost soaked!
    The carrion of his body hung on the skeleton in bits and pieces, and behind him, it was the wings of the half demon Quru!
    The corpses of the two were stitched together by a strange needle and thread, without thinking, they could only attack.
    Kuang Hanchen sat on the branch of the tree, pressed the knuckles of the flute, and subconsciously glanced at Xie Suxing, and said, "Your mouth is really good."
    You Yueming's face was pale, and he retched twice. "Fight." That's it, do you want to make it so disgusting?" The
    combined monster of Wang Jin and Qu Ru seems to be able to perceive who is the weakest.
    He closed his palms together, and directly shot twelve magical powers at Jing Mo. The thunder suddenly burst, the forest sea was surging, and the trees "clicked" and broke, and the violent currents of Fen Lie Tian and Earth swept away and swept everything!
    Jing Mo's cultivation base was invincible, and he was locked by the opponent's aura, unable to move.
    "Come here!" You Yueming leaped forward and pulled Jing Mo aside.
    Xie Suxing and Xun Ci wield two powers at the same time! Several golden lights shot out from the dagger, and the Taihe Sword cut out countless ways of silver and white sword energy. The gold and silver intersect, and the momentum is majestic, which can offset the oppressive air currents.
    The ring-shaped shock wave violently agitated instantly, flattening several hills.
    Crushed rocks flew, and the earth shook.
    Wang Jin Qu Ru took the clone to attack without fear of death.
    Jing Mo lifted his foot to kick a sarcoma clone, "What should I do now?"
    Chen Zhang Mei wrinkled cold conditions, the order, "how can I do? Just kill!"
    *
    The mountains played in pitch darkness.
    Chu Ruoting and Qiao Qiao stood on the top of a mountain thousands of miles away, facing each other calmly.
    Remnants of tomorrow night, wind and flowing clouds.
    Qiao Qiao stood on a high mountain fifty feet away, dressed in a powder coat, looking from a distance, like a little Jiaorui at the top of Cuifeng.
    Karma came out of her head, "You are higher than her, what are you afraid of? No matter how bad, I will help you."
    They depend on each other and will never die, which can be said to be a win.
    Qiao Qiao didn't do it immediately because he knew that he had a chance to win. She wanted to take a closer look at what kind of person the woman in front of her who changed her destiny trajectory was.
    Chu Ruoting was also looking at Qiao Qiao.
    It is not so much that she found Qiao Qiao, it is better to say that Qiao Qiao took the initiative to find her.
    Who regards whom as prey is especially unknown.
    The other party's cultivation base was a little higher than her. After Chu Ruoting understood this, she left the four of them and led Qiao Qiao far away alone.
    She may have a 50% chance of winning against Qiaoqiao.
    I never thought that Qiao Qiao still had a karma parasitic behind him.
    She went from beating one to two.
    Chu Ruoting is under a lot of pressure, but she has developed the ability to be more relaxed and calm under the pressure. Qiao Qiao couldn't help wondering if she had hidden her cultivation base, so calm and calm.
    Qiao Qiao brushed her hair tossed by the wind, and asked a question she had always been puzzled by, "Chu Ruoting, why do you have to do it right with me?" The
    karma frowned, "Don't be long-winded! Killed." She!"
    Qiao Qiao ignored.
    Chu Ruoting twitched her mouth and smiled, "Do you think I'm doing it right with you on purpose?"
    Qiao Qiao said, "Isn't it? On the first day I entered the Blue Sword Sect, everyone at the teacher's door liked me! They all chatted and laughed around me. Except for you—"Her eyes were resentful and puzzled," Only you! I still remember what you were like at the time, riding on the top of the wall, condescending, and the look in your eyes...as if you don't even look down on me!"
    She is the orphan Wang Jin picked up from the roadside.
    I don't know who my parents are, I don't know how old they are, and under their beautiful and innocent appearance, there is always inferiority hidden. All her colleagues doted on her, but Chu Ruoting quietly magnified her inferiority.
    "I didn't look down on you." Chu Ruoting told the truth, "I don't like you." The
    karma was very angry, and urged: "You can
    fight or not!" Chu Ruoting ignored the karma and said to Qiao Qiao one word. I don't like it at all."
    Some people, whether they are good or bad, whether they are male or female, old or young... don't like them at first sight, and they won't like them in the future.
    Not close to the eye.
    "You don't like me?" Qiao Qiao sneered, her voice suddenly sharp, and glared at her, "Do you think I like you? I hate you the most!"
    Karma clenched his fists irritably, "How long do you have to say?
    " You shut up!"
    Chu Ruoting and Qiao Qiao blamed at the same time.
    Karma: "..."
    "I hate you the most. You..." Qiao Qiao endured, did not hold back, and finally scolded the first swear word in his life, "You... big bitch! "
    Yes, you are a big bitch!"
    "I just came to Qing Jianzong, lonely and helpless, so I want to be nice and clever to please everyone. But what about you? You don't talk to me at all! During the morning class, everyone is listening carefully to the preaching of the master. , Only you! You rely on your parents as elders and never go! You always say things like "I don't need it", "I don't learn swords", "My father is an elder and my mother is an elder"... Why? They are all disciples of the Azure Sword Sect, why can you be treated so well?"
    "Senior brothers like me, can't you? You already have the love of your parents, why? Why do you want to snatch the same door with me? Love?"
    "Chu Ruoting, I hate your arrogance and arrogance! I hate your arrogance! You are the cheapest person in the world!"
    Qiao Qiao said what he was holding in his heart in one breath, inexplicably cheerful.
    This is the feeling of unscrupulous scolding.
    Although the appearance of cursing is ugly, she feels that she... seems more like a living person.
    Chu Ruoting was angrily laughed by her.
    She sternly said: "Do you think you don't hate it? Practice a gong and accidentally cut your hand, sit on the ground with your arms clutched and cry out of breath! You obviously don't like me, so you have to join me and the former second senior sister for the second time. The elder sister is short... I always say something hurtful by accident. I don't know if you are trying to find the fault on purpose or a real idiot! Don't you feel awkward?"
    Qiao Qiao was stunned.
    She couldn't answer.
    She looked at Chu Ruoting, standing on the top of the ten thousand zhang mountain, flying in red, and her raised eyebrows always carried a bit of pride that she could not learn.
    "You must be laughing at me in your heart." Qiao Qiao spread his hands and stared at his snow-white fingertips, "My cultivation is obtained by sucking up men. You look down on me, now. Don't you think I'm disgusting?"
    Chu Ruoting's eyes narrowed slightly.
    She curled her mouth and said with a smile: "There is nothing to look down upon. We both rely on men to improve our cultivation. Who is more noble? The biggest difference is probably that I kept the bottom line. You didn't."
    "Mei Sheng Jue" has a method of harvesting yang and replenishing yin, but she never thought of tricking some men into picking their yang to improve themselves, and harvesting them to death.
    In the vast world, she would always encounter countless temptations, and she restrained it.
    Even though the mountains and rivers were exhausted in the previous life, she did not go astray.
    Qiao Qiao closed his eyes.
    She felt the wind blowing from the top of the mountain. Said: "Chu Ruoting, we have known each other for so many years. The first time we had a serious eight hundred conversations, it was actually in this situation." Hao's wrist turned, with the long sword in his hand, "Unfortunately, this is also the last time we have talked."
    Tian Dao Ask her to kill Chu Ruoting.
    Chu Ruoting must die!
    "Do you think I would be afraid of you?"
    This is a contest between the top players in the Floating Light Realm.
    Chu Ruoting sneered and shook out the Cangyun whip with a "huh", surrounded by a burst of purple electricity. With a wave of his hand, the whip wind swept across the bright and sharp light and threw a straight crack on the cliff next to it.
    "Qiao Qiao, you don't have to say much between you and me, let's play a dignified fight!"