142

Chu Ruoting let the people of Qingjianzong advance to Kunlun Ruins.
    She waited until midnight before opening the entrance sneakily and sneaking in.
    The night when it didn't snow, the moment she stepped into Kunlun Ruins, it suddenly fell like snowflakes, one after another.
    Yan Qianshan really knew she was back.
    Chu Ruoting felt guilty.
    She came to the outside of the Cao Lu in a light car, with the doors and windows closed, and a dim oil-paper lamp hanging under the eaves, swaying in the snowy night, as if to guide the drifters the direction to return.
    Chu Ruoting hesitated for an instant, bent over to dig a ball of snow on the ground, and then pushed the door in.
    The candlelight on the desk was faint, brightly and softly reflecting the side face of the man in the green shirt. He was holding a book, his eyes hidden in the shadows.
    Chu Ruoting walked gently behind Yan Qianshan, stretched her arms around his neck, took a deep breath of the bitter fragrance of bamboo leaves on his body, and said with a smile: "Qianshan, I'm back." After
    a while, Yan Qian Shancai said "um" and couldn't hear his emotions.
    Chu Ruoting's heart tightened.
    Knowing that she was wrong, she asked in a low voice, "Are you angry?"
    Yan Qianshan's slender knuckles turned over a page, and the tone was light and gentle, "No." She
    said no!
    Chu Ruoting hurriedly took out the little snowman he had just pinched and put it on his desk. The little snowman danced awkwardly.
    Yan Qianshan glanced secretly.
    He glanced again.
    Without holding back, he reached out and picked it up.
    Chu Ruoting smiled slightly, put it on her back, approached his ear, and sighed and said, "I know, the Azure Sword Sect was brought to Kunlun Ruins, and I will disturb you, after all, they are not your disciples. But...no one else is me. Trust, only you can make me have no worries. I have countless enemies now. In case I am really raped, I am afraid that I will face my parents under Jiuquan."
    Looking at the world, she only believes in him.
    Chu Ruoting had made a plan a long time ago, "Let the Azure Sword Sect stay here for the time being to avoid the wind. When this happens, I will take them to re-establish the door."
    Yan Qianshan said heartily: From the moment you broke into Kunlun Ruins. , It's already bothering me to clean up.
    He flipped through a page with his fingertips, "The Kunlun market is vast, and I don't care about it."
    Her classmates are good in nature, and it is good to be with Qingqing and Azhu.
    Hearing what he said, Chu Ruoting felt more guilty.
    "My heart is messed up." Chu Ruoting looked lonely, rubbed his chin against his shoulder, "I don't know which bastard stolen the bones of her father and mother, and Sai Xiang hasn't landed again."
    Yan Qianshan heard this. "What can you do if you steal the bones?"
    "I don't know." Chu Ruoting gritted her teeth angrily, "If I find out who did it, I must cut him into three pieces, so I can vent my hatred! "
    she shook gently holding the man, his voice a few soft notes:" a thousand mountains, you do not be angry, in addition to Jing street, I will not bring people to the Kunlun Market. "
    Yan thousand mountains just cold shoulder , I want her to coax. When the goal is achieved, he will
    accept it when he sees it. He held the catkin she was putting in front of him, wrapped it in his warm palm, and said, "When will you bring Jingmo back?" Chu Ruoting: "Go in a while."
    Yan Qianshan pressed his thin lips.
    "Go back tomorrow!" Chu Ruoting quickly changed her words, "I have been with you tonight."
    Yan Qianshan's expression was faint, as if she didn't care about her company. He also said: "I used Xunci's eyes to rule by law, but there is still one thing missing."
    Nineteen has kept Xunci's eyes, and Yan Qianshan supplemented his eyes with Yangyuan Formation and inserted his eyes back. Not difficult.
    Chu Ruoting blinked: "What is it?"
    "Red shark tears."
    Red Shark Lei is one of the treasures that Chu Ruoting has found for Helian Youhen. It used to be the ring decoration of the master Xuan Lei Rudder, but it has been thrown in a corner of the refining room.
    Chu Ruoting will go to Wunian Palace tomorrow anyway. She nodded: "Okay, I see."
    Yan Qianshan said slowly, "I abolished the cultivation base of Kuang Hanchen."
    Chu Ruoting was suddenly startled and said hurriedly: " Qianshan! This..."
    "He modified the "Unexpected Copy of Yunpu", he has an excellent talent for comprehension, and his cultivation level has been up." Yan Qianshan's gaze fell on the page, but he couldn't enter a word.
    He was unhappy for no reason, and Chu Ruoting was not good at coaxing him with a snowman.
    Chu Ruoting misunderstood the righteous people and couldn't understand the evil ways of evil, and her heart sank, and she hurriedly walked around Yan Qianshan, bending over to look at his expression.
    Yan Qianshan is extremely handsome.
    The eyebrows are picturesque, bright as the moon.
    As the saying goes, looking at beautiful women under the light, the more you look at the more energetic, Chu Ruoting now understands the meaning of this sentence.
    "I'm not good, I just speculated."
    Yan Qianshan turned a page of the book, and said in a deep voice: "If I tell you, I will spend the money to find Sai Xiyang, such as Kuang Hanchen, You Yueming, and Xie Suxing, are you unhappy? ? " "
    Who said that! "Chu Ruoting waved his hand, put on a very disgusted look," spending to the best group of Jiunangfandai, lest they stay in the Kunlun Market freeloader. "
    Yan eyes in a thousand mountains The mysterious ice seemed to melt away, like a broken star, bright and shining.
    Chu Ruoting opened his arms and sat sideways in his arms.
    Yan Qianshan was silent, but put down the scroll and hugged her slender waist tightly.
    There was a lot of snow outside the grass cottage, and the night breeze swept in through the gap of the Xuan window, the candle light flicked gently, and the black shadow of the two intimately nestling was reflected on the wall.
    "Qianshan, do you miss me?"
    Chu Ruoting held up his handsome face, slammed into his eyes, and said very seriously.
    Yan Qianshan couldn't avoid her scorching eyes, his cheeks were hot.
    Chu Ruoting laughed and leaned forward to kiss his soft lips.
    Yan Qianshan still lowered his eyes at the beginning, pretending to be reserved, and when the soft tip of the woman's tongue opened his lips, she broke into his mouth, breathing in confusion.
    Yan Qianshan opened his teeth slightly and let Chu Ruoting's messy tongue in. She clasped the back of her head with her right hand, wrapped her tongue with the tip of her tongue, swiped hard, and tasted the sweet and wet magnolia fragrance.
    A long kiss is both emotional.
    Chu Ruoting peeled off his blue shirt, revealing his healthy and broad chest, gently twisting his pink nipple with fingertips.
    Yan Qianshan hummed.
    He frowned, his cold face stained with lust, as if to retaliate against her restless hands, rubbing her already overflowing flower gaps with his thighs.
    Lingling snow light shined through the window, and the messy green shirt and red skirt were shed.
    Yan Qianshan wanted to press Chu Ruoting directly on the desk, but remembered that she thought the desk was too hard. So he hugged her on the bamboo couch, kissed her cherry lips, covered the softness that couldn't be held on the palm, and kneaded vigorously.
    He really missed her, thought of it in his bones.
    Even if she always stuffed men into Kunlun Ruins during this period, he could only sigh slightly and let her coax to find comfort.
    Chu Ruoting was lying on the bamboo couch, fascinated.
    She hooked Yan Qianshan's neck, clamped his waist with her legs, and actively used the wet flower seam to rub his tall and huge end, softly whispering: "Qianshan..."
    The liquid secreted from the glans and She mixed with honey, greasy and wet, poking at two tender meats.
    Yan Qianshan's handsome face was tense and couldn't bear it anymore. The penis pressed against the tight hole and sank little by little into the nectar.
    The thing was thick and hard, and Chu Ruoting liked the feeling of fullness filled with him.
    She clung to his neck, her five fingers leaving red marks on his white back. As Yan Qianshan advanced, she couldn't help but breathe in unspeakable comfort.
    Yan Qianshan stood by the bamboo couch for a while, then withdrew, went around behind Chu Ruoting, hugged her in his arms, raised her leg with his left hand, and entered again from the back.
    In this way, he can touch her well-proportioned and delicate legs and pound it to the deepest.
    The thick and bloody congestion kept pushing through the narrow and warm corridor, and the hair under his abdomen was soaked into a slimy ball, and the sound of water slapping clearly spread in the silent night.
    Yan Qianshan finally touched that leg with his left hand, and slowly moved to the front of her flower hole. With his fingertips, he opened the layered fleshy petals and found the sensitive small flower nucleus. While rubbing it quickly, he entered the narrow flower path.
    Chu Ruoting shuddered with excitement. She stretched her toes and panted wanton. When her waist felt numb, she arched her body and twitched to release the spring water.
    She took a big breath, stroked the man with her backhand to tighten the abdominal muscles, and asked hoarsely: "Qianshan, you haven't answered whether you want me."
    Yan Qianshan was frowned by her and pumped impatiently.
    He said shortly and powerfully: "...I think." He
    wanted to desperately.
    Chu Ruoting burst into a bright smile, lying naked on the bamboo couch, her skin brighter than snow, and her black hair like ink.
    Yan Qianshan was in a daze.
    He didn't have the patience, lowered his head to hold Chu Ruoting's pink earlobe, and thrust it dozens of times, the fleshy stalk jumped lightly, shooting out a lot of Yang Jing, filling her narrow flower hole.
    The night is long, and the snowflakes flutter softly.
    The heavy breathing of men and women intertwined in the Caolu.
    Yan Qianshan talked less when he was in love, but Chu Ruoting wanted to lure him into chatting.
    After a while, I asked him how to draw the compassion charm, and then I asked him if there were any flaws in his guardian formation.
    At first Yan Qianshan replied with a dumb voice, but when Chu Ruoting raised Xun Ci, his face suddenly became cold, and she didn't say anything anymore, only holding her sullenly and interjecting her over and over again.
    Chu Ruoting was pressed on the couch and entered, and her voice was dry.
    She looked at the shining sky, raised her hand and lowered her mouth lightly. She blamed herself: "Let you talk too much!"
    *
    Kunlun Ruins also have morning and twilight.
    At dawn, Xu Yuan led the disciples of Qingjianzong to cultivate the land diligently.
    Nineteen held his garlic, worried: "Sister, this is the site of the Kunlun ancestors. Wouldn't it be too good for us to plant trees here?"
    Xu Yuan thought, "Then test the soil quality first."
    Kunlun People who are always out of reach, as a result, they are now the Taoist couple of the second elder sister, and that is a family. If the family doesn't talk about two things, it should be fine to dig a few pits for such a vast expanse of bare snow-capped mountains.
    When Qingqing and Azhu heard the movement, they were curious and stepped forward to watch.
    Qingqing asked, "Aunt Xu, what are you doing?"
    Xu Yuan smiled and said, "I plant a spiritual plant."
    Seeing that they were interested, Xu Yuan took the initiative to teach them how to grow vegetables, plant spiritual fruits, plant medicine... …
    "The weather like Kunlun Ruins is the most suitable for growing red radish. Coupled with the unique fertilizer of Qingjianzong, the aura contained in the red radish grown here will be ten times better than others!"
    Xu Yuan unceasingly explained .
    She remembered that Azhu was also a plant, and enthusiastically invited him: "Azhu, do you want to bury it? I will fertilize you and make sure to keep your leaves beautiful!" Azhu folded
    his arms, "I don't want it!"
    Qing Jian Zong's fertilizer is not a smelly soup of spirit animal dung, but a juice made from a certain kind of spirit plant, which is full of fragrance.
    A Zhu squinted at the soil pit and itchy heart.
    He turned into a green bamboo body, shook the bamboo pole, and mumbled: "Well, I'm reluctant to try it. You must grow my leaves beautifully."
    Xu Yuan directly poured a scoop of fertilizer on him, "Wrap me!"