85

Everyone looked up at the female cultivator who suddenly appeared from the lamp, and they were all surprised, and the air was filled with tension and anxiety.
    Nangongxuan's eyes were full of interest, "Who is she?"
    Wang Jin shook her head, "I don't know."
    Chu Ruoting wanted this effect.
    She concealed her cultivation base, and used the talisman Yan Qianshan gave from the start, a bluff, enough to frighten the group of people.
    The blue-eyed Tutuo with the highest cultivation level in the field didn't dare to act rashly, and the others could only stare.
    Chu Ruoting stroked her palms and sneered, "Pretending to be a saint and looting everywhere, and then splashing dirty water on the palace head of Wunian, Zen Master Jihuan is really a good plan!" She changed her voice, "Presumably there had been rumors about the devil in the Floating Light Realm before. Snatching treasures...should be what you did?"
    "Nonsense!" A fat monk behind Qingyan Toutuo eagerly argued, "This is the first time we rob treasures, don't rely on us!"
    Qingyan Toutuoyin Tested his gaze across Chu Ruoting, the iconic red dress, face curtain...
    He reacted, "You are the demon girl of Wu Nian Palace."
    " Bald donkey, when you pretended to be me just now, it was a saint who called You have to be happy."
    Qingyan Touduo became angry from embarrassment.
    If it were in the past, he might be afraid of Chu Ruoting, and left with his two juniors.
    But not this time!
    Zen Master Jihuan killed them, and either brought back Longyu Jade Iron or Xie Suxing. Otherwise, the three of them will be dug out by the Zen master to make a bowl and skinned to make a drum... Rather than facing Zen Master Jihuan, he would rather let Chu Ruoting go.
    The blue-eyed Tutuo's face was distorted, and he raised his hand with a cold voice, "Kill her!"
    Chu Ruoting didn't expect this to scare him away.
    As soon as the war was about to break out, she quickly took out a bronze chime and placed it on Xie Suxing's iron cage.
    The bronze chime made a dull bell sound of "boom", oscillating away, forming a blue protective barrier. Xie Suxing raised his pale face, and across the cyan barrier, he could only see a vague red figure.
    Alan Li big bright eyes, tugged excitedly next to Lu Changchun, "This is the prince of the sea Xi personally refining day order magic!"
    "Chain mail is not just that?"
    "That's my mess compiled in order to sell at high prices The gimmick."
    Lu Changchun: "..."
    Seeing that Qu Ru was unhappy , he wanted to pull Qiao Qiao away. But Qiao Qiao refused. She stubbornly said, "I want to save Little Star."
    Qiao Qiao didn't go, and Wang Jin couldn't go either. The four of them found a corner to treat their knees cross-legged and watched the battle by the way.
    Chu Ruoting's heart sank slightly.
    On the one hand, she wanted to kill Qiao Qiao and Wang Jin, on the other hand, she had to deal with the running dog of Zen Master Jihuan, and on the other hand, she had to rescue Xie Suxing.
    Before coming up with a sure solution, the three Qingyan Toutuo all stepped forward and surrounded her, all of them full of flesh and blood, all murderous.
    "Forget it! Let's solve these few first!" Chu Ruoting gritted her teeth, holding twelve thunder and lightning charms between her palms, her figure like an arrow from the string, and shot at the three people.
    Fu Lu is like a blade in the strong wind, drawing straight horses to practice the sharp edge, like a thunder.
    She closed her eyes slightly, "Knowing the formations with her eyes, and astronomy on her face. Burning everything with one word, waving her hand to set the universe!" In a
    moment, the wind was surging.
    The twelve thunder and lightning talismans formed a trapped formation, and a raging flame rose up.
    The blue-eyed head dangled, holding the Zen stick to avoid it. However, the two monks behind him were not so lucky. They only accidentally caught the thunder and lightning, and they were immediately blinded by the fire, and they were trapped in the formation. I saw the two monks circling back and forth within five steps, crying for a while, laughing for a while, turning around, their foreheads "dang" together and hugged each other.
    Qingyan Touduo wants to break the formation, but he doesn't know anything about the formation.
    "Wonder!" He was furious and let out a terrifying roar, waved the Zen stick backhand in his hand and slashed towards Chu Ruoting.
    With this wave, the force was extremely strong, the energy broke through the air, and everyone's ears were like a buzzing buzzing.
    Chu Ruoting didn't even think about it, she sacrificed the phoenix tail mixed yuan cymbal, and ran into it.
    Bang -
    bang, Pteris BI directly cymbals were shattered, and it gets Churuo Ting also inverted under the forces hundred feet away.
    She looked dignified, and she really missed her opponent a small level, and she suffered a lot from spells.
    Qingyan Toutuo now tentatively discovered her depth, and laughed wildly: "Wonder, you are only in the early stage of getting out of the body! I see if you can catch this stick!"
    When he spoke, he slapped away with the stick.
    The fierce wind tore the air and screamed.
    Chu Ruoting's face turned pale, and while pulling out a high-level magic weapon, she ran the aura all over her body, screamed, and lifted the huge roof of the hidden treasure building into the sky!
    The monks fighting in the out-of-aperture period changed the color of the world.
    The roof of the Treasure Building was overturned, and the tiles and rubble fell down. Li Fu looked up at the empty roof, almost crying, "My treasure house! My treasure house!" Lu Changchun hurriedly comforted: "Chairman, it's all right, the roof can be repaired!" Qingyan Toutuo could
    n't catch up. She, the two flew out of the building, one left and the other hanging in the air.
    The mountains are undulating, waterfalls poured into the Yangtze River, and clouds and mists evaporated.
    There are still many monks who have never left.
    Being able to watch the battle with their own eyes during the out-of-aperture period has benefited them a lot, and several people who are not afraid of death began to meditate on the spot.
    The cultivators raised their heads and looked at the two figures in the sky, one black and one red, and they discussed.
    "Who will win?"
    "Blue-eyed Tutuo is the leading disciple of Zen Master Ji Jihuan, who is a ruthless character!"
    "The saint of Wuniangong has never suffered in the Floating Light Realm for so many years."
    The discussion was in full swing, and the two in the sky fought again. Seeing the Green Eyed Tou Tuo kept attacking, Chu Ruoting kept digging out magic weapons, and the sky was full of colors.
    Li Fu is quite knowledgeable about refining tools. He saw the artifact Ruoting pulled out, envied and pained: "That's a cloud banner, she stepped on it as a stepping stone; Thunder Fire Belt! Heaven-Rank Magic Treasure Thunder Fire Belt! Oops! , The thunder fire belt split the blue-eyed
    tutuo into two, but it's a pity..." Chu Ruoting was also forced to be helpless.
    Qingyan Toutuo is very powerful. If she hadn't trapped the other two monks in advance, the outcome would have been revealed at this moment.
    Chu Ruoting can only play tricks, head-to-head is definitely not his opponent. Thinking of a quick fight, she couldn't help being a little anxious, but instead exposed the empty door, allowing Qingyan Toutuo to find a chance.
    The other party's figure did not move, but the mana of the right palm was suddenly pressed.
    With a click, Chu Ruoting's face was slightly cold, and the curtain was lifted by the palm wind, revealing an extremely bright face.
    She stood in the wind in a red dress, out of the dust like a fairy, beautiful jade shining brightly.
    All the cultivators present finally saw the true face of the saint, and their eyes were all attracted. Several male repairmen looked straight, and accidentally fell into the river, causing everyone to laugh.
    "
    Mother is there!" Qingqing wanted to run over when she saw Chu Ruoting, He Jing grabbed its tail with his left hand; You Yueming would go up to help if he didn't care, and He Jing pulled his sleeve with his right hand.
    "Stop!" He Jing was sweating profusely, "What are you going to do when the cultivator fights during the out-of-aperture period? Do you want to be a burden for fellow Taoist Chu?"
    You Yueming stopped abruptly when he heard the words, his handsome face was anxious." What should I do then? Let me just watch her being besieged and just ignore it?"
    He Jing hesitated: "She is now the saint of Wuniangong, you, you better not..."
    "I don't care about her identity!" You Yueming retorted sharply.
    Ten years ago, he was considering his so-called identity and missed the opportunity to get her.
    He know his obsession Nan Xiao Jing, sighed: "!!! Do not wait to see my profound disarray Chudao You magic, subtle moves, will not necessarily lose"
    what competing Haoshuodaishuo, finally this Quanzhu One big and one small.
    At the same time, Qiao Qiao and Wang Jin and others standing at the entrance of the Treasure Building looked different.
    Nangongxuan didn't know that she was Chu Ruoting, and said with a smile: "The devil's saint is really capable, and all the Fu Lu formations are easily accessible." He said, "Well," he commented, "This kind of appearance is indeed worthy of the Floating Light Realm. The first beauty."
    Wang Jinyin tentatively pressed her lips tightly and said nothing.
    Qiao Qiao felt inexplicably harsh when he heard Nangongxuan's words. She raised her head to look at Chu Ruoting in the sky, and then thought of her embarrassment with the blue-eyed Toutuo just now, and she felt an uncomfortable emotion.
    Over the years, she always thought that Chu Ruoting had already died in a corner. Unexpectedly, not only did she not die, she also learned something.
    She stood on a high place, letting herself look up.
    Qiao Qiao is proud of his cultivation speed, but what about Chu Ruoting? She is actually above her! She couldn't understand or understand every magical power Chu Ruoting wielded, every talisman she painted.
    How can this be?
    She has the talent that Cheng brother praised! But Chu Ruoting, who is not favored and domineering, surpassed her unknowingly.
    Where is the problem?
    Qiao Qiao clenched his powder fist and fell into a panic.
    At this time, she heard other people talking.
    "Ah, I know this sage of Wunian Palace! She is the daughter of Elder Chu Huan of Qingjianzong, named Chu, Chu Huting!"
    "The Green Sword Sect who used to cultivate swords before, and later all the schools were farming?"
    "Yes, yes, that's the Green Sword Sect that fell in Bashu."
    "What do you know, talk about it in detail."
    "Then you have to start from ten. The spirit fruit banquet last year talked about..." The
    monks were talking very quietly, but Qiao Qiao could hear every word clearly.
    The shame she deliberately wanted to forget was dragged out and flogged again. The chaos of the master and apprentice scam Chu Huanyu Jiaorong, and Wang Jin personally killed the disciple Li Feng...no! Why let her hear this!
    Those monks were discussing with great enthusiasm. Some of them pointed in the direction of Qiao Qiao and the others, "Hey, they are all there."
    "It turns out that it's her, she looks pretty cute, she can't see it at all."
    "Nangong Xuanzhen If you don’t choose, just fight to be the guest of the curtain."
    "Hush, the ancestor Lin said a few years ago, no one can talk about this again, you want to stay alive and shut up."
    "Old ancestor Lin . Isn't it there?"
    Having said that, the practitioners were afraid of Lin Chengzi and did not dare to continue.
    Qiao Qiao gritted his teeth and endured embarrassment with tears in his eyes.
    Nangongxuan said: "Qiao'er, don't be sad, we all know that these things are false. That Chu Ruoting..." He said something against his will, "In fact, she doesn't look very good, she doesn't look good without you. And, I see her That body's cultivation base is piled up with pills, not as powerful
    as you." Qu Ru didn't care about this, he said viciously: "I will kill her now."
    "Don't!" Qiao Qiao glanced at the surrounding monks and turned towards him. Gently shook his head, "When we take action at this time, everyone will mistakenly think that we are helping Qingyan Tuo."
    The reputation of Zen Master Jihuan is too dirty, who would dare to confuse him with him.
    She didn't stop Qu Ru, but told him not to go at this time.
    Qiao Qiao realizes that what she said is wrong, she has always been kind and innocent, how can she let Qu Ru help her beat Chu Ruoting?
    But... she didn't want to take back this sentence.
    Qiao Qiao raised his eyes to look at Chu Ruoting, who was hunting in red, with an inexplicable light in his eyes.
    *
    Chu Ruoting and Qingyan Toutuo are inseparable.
    The surrounding hills were flattened by thirteen, with a radius of a hundred li, and there was no grass growing.
    Chu Ruoting's magical tool Fulu had almost bottomed out, and her spiritual energy was consumed so much that she had to activate the magic circle.
    Dangerously avoiding the meditation staff of the blue-eyed Tou Tuo, she took out the sound transmission talisman, "Xirong, insert the flag!"
    As soon as the words fell, the blue-eyed Tou Tuo suddenly raised the golden bowl, setting off a violent shock wave, overwhelming the world.
    Chu Ruoting had to face the defensive magic weapon and fled in embarrassment.
    Seeing her loss, Qingyan Toutuo chased after her, but unexpectedly was led into the formation by her.
    Wait to be noticed that the spiritual power is stagnant, and the dark road is not good. Standing on the top of the mountain, Chu Ruoting sneered, her eyes contemptuous, she no longer had the panic and fear she had before.
    "Wonder! You yin me!"
    Qingyan Toutuo's heart was chilly.
    He was careless.
    No wonder it was said that this enchantress often leapfrogged and killed people. At first, he thought she only relied on many magic weapons, but she did not expect her ability to lay out the formations was small!
    However, it was too late to regret, Chu Ruoting's face sank like water, and her hands flew up to make 72 knots in cooperation with the Lingling Formation. The seal that seems to be an understatement, but reveals an extremely overbearing power! The blue-eyed Tou Tuo stretched the stick to resist, but the golden seal instantly broke the stick with his thick wrist into two pieces. His chest bones shattered and collapsed, spit out a large mouthful of blood, and screamed as he fell from the air, smashing into the ground a deep hole tens of feet wide.
    Everyone is shocked!
    That was the most proud disciple of Zen Master Jihuan, who turned out to be a defeated opponent of the Saintess of the Devil's Palace.
    And she crushed it! Unilateral rolling!
    Everyone once again looked at the woman in red in the air, and they couldn't help but wonder if she was really just in the early stage of getting out of her body? Such strength is too powerful and terrifying!
    Qiao Qiao couldn't help being nervous at this time.
    Chu Ruoting is too strong, and I don't know if Qu Ru is sure... otherwise, let's forget it.
    Chu Ruoting didn't have time to pay attention to those people's thoughts.
    Because Qingyan Tutuo is not dead yet!
    The two fat monks in the out-of-aperture period who had been trapped by her before broke out, and under the sound transmission of Qingyan Tou Tuo, the two directly attacked Xie Suxing.
    Although the bronze chime can withstand attacks, it is only a defensive weapon.
    Under the two men's fierce attack, two cracks were cracked.
    Xie Suxing was in the ruins of the Treasure Building, was chained through his shoulder blades and locked in an iron cage immobile.
    He couldn't see the situation clearly through the chime.
    But he knew that above a hundred feet above his head, the woman he was thinking of was giving her life to protect him.
    How could Chu Ruoting let the two fat monks succeed? She flew forward, but the blue-eyed Tutuo jumped out with pain, holding a golden bowl to stop her.
    Boom!
    A corner of the bronze chime was broken.
    The blue-eyed Tou Tuo was entangled, and Chu Ruoting had no choice but to deal with each other by hundreds of tricks.
    Boom!
    The bronze chime finally broke and fell apart.
    The two fat monks knew very well that by catching Xie Suxing, Chu Ruoting would be able to cast a rat. The two of them used brute force to destroy the iron cage magic weapon, raised their hands and picked up Xie Suxing.
    The chains rubbed against the bones, Xie Suxing's pain oozes fine sweat from his forehead.
    Chu Ruoting was anxious, turned her back, hitting the golden bowl with her left palm, and knocking the blue-eyed tutu flying away. I don't know what kind of material the golden bowl was made of. Chu Ruoting felt severe pain in her wrist, and her wrist bone was probably broken.
    But she didn't care about it.
    "Get out of here!" Chu Ruoting sacrificed her life magic weapon, and the surging spiritual power swept across the two fat monks. The two fat monks were inexplicably cold. Before they could turn around, their necks were strangled by Cang Yun's whip, and they flew fiercely.
    Chu Ruoting leaped up to the dusty high platform, and immediately unlocked the acupuncture points blocked by Xie Suxing's spiritual power, took off the messy chains, and stuffed the pill into his mouth, moving quickly and in one go.
    Xie Suxing lay on her back, staring at her beautiful face with dark and deep pupils, a little bit unconscious.
    He moved his pale lips and asked: "Are you...
    coming here to rescue me?" Chu Ruoting refused to admit it, and said coldly: "Don't be passionate, I just happened to be passing by." She paused. Forcibly explained, "Did you not give me your ribs? I saved you this time, so let's treat them as two cleans..."
    "I don't want to have two cleans with you."
    Xie Suxing's face was bloodstained, but his eyes were moist and moist. Bloodshot, looking straight over just like that, full of bright emotions.
    Chu Ruoting was short of words.
    Qingyan Toutuo led the two fat monks and returned again. But this time, he did not attack rashly, but took the initiative to negotiate with his wounds: "Holy woman, speaking of it, Wuniangong and our Mingpu Temple are also considered the same way. The monks outside are all eyeing, you and I are here to live and die. Don't you think it is a pity to
    fight each other to benefit those righteous fishermen?" Why doesn't Chu Ruoting know the truth?
    With this skill, Wang Jin Qiaoqiao has been killed by her three hundred times.
    "Who is the same as you!" She sneered, "What kind of thing is Mingpu Temple worthy of being on the same level as Wuniangong?"
    Qingyan Dutuo swallowed, "Holy girl, that's it. You give me Longyu iron. , Xie Suxing belongs to you, how?"
    Chu Ruoting glanced at him faintly, "No."
    "Then Xie Suxing will give me, and Longyu fine iron will belong to you."
    "Yes, you can come and drag him away."
    Xie Suxing's face became stiff when he heard the words, and couldn't help holding her. clothes.
    Qingyan Toutuo just stepped forward two steps, and the formation light suddenly lit up under his feet. His face changed
    wildly, and it was too late to escape, so he could only curse aloud: " Wonder ! You are so mean!" Chu Ruoting was waiting for now.
    By surprise, she suddenly threw three flags of the formation, just to lock the three monks into the formation.
    The blue-eyed Tutuo stiffened all over, as if he sensed the deadly danger on his face, instinctively wanted to avoid, but was imprisoned by the formation. The next moment, Cang Yun whip across his chest, the three people are like turtles in the urn, and there is no room for resistance.
    Chu Ruoting withdrew the Cangyun whip and brought out a bunch of red blood.
    "I'm sorry." She raised her eyebrows slightly and looked up, "Longyu fine iron is mine, Xie Suxing... also mine!"
    Qingyan Tuo slowly raised her finger to her, "Master Zen, I will never let you go... …" Before I finished speaking, I smashed straight to the ground, and the ground on the red carpet made a dull tremor.
    Xie Suxing's body trembled lightly, and his heart was about to die with joy.
    Chu Ruoting said that he is hers.
    He gripped Chu Ruoting's skirt tightly with his right hand, buried his face in her arms, tears soaking the red clothes on her body. He clearly wanted to cry, but couldn't stop laughing.