145

Chu Ruoting went to Qing Jianzong.
    The sect has a large mountain guard formation and no one has broken in, and there are many traps under the mountain for no reason. She didn't know whether it was Nangong's revenge or other enemies who took the opportunity to disrupt.
    Chu Ruoting destroyed those traps and searched for a long time in front of her parents' graves, but still had no idea. Back to Xihai, many righteous people who had attacked demons had been evacuated. She was secretly surprised, seeing Daiying holding a knife from a distance, and hurriedly called her to inquire.
    Daiying was ashamed of Chu Ruoting's ancestral grave under the command of the devil.
    She didn't dare to look at Chu Ruoting's eyes, and said blankly what she knew: "An evil cultivator has appeared in the Floating Light Realm. Chengzi is busy hunting down Xie Xiu, and his focus has not been placed on Xi Hai for the time being."
    "Xie Xiu? Male and female?"
    "I don't know."
    Chu Ruoting is too busy these days, and she does n't know much about what's going on in the Floating Light Realm. Now the world is very different from the "Qiao Qiao Xiuzhen Ji" she knows. Many things have deviated from the track. Faced with the evil cultivation that suddenly emerged, she has a kind of ominous omen.
    At this moment, her ears gleamed slightly, and Helian Youhen summoned her to the refining room.
    Chu Ruoting's heart tightened.
    What should come is always coming, and she never thought of avoiding it. After saying goodbye to Daiying, she walked over slowly.
    The door of the mixing chamber was closed tightly.
    Chu Ruoting stood outside the door, thinking of Helian Youhen, she was in a daze for a moment.
    From the room came a
    cold scolding : "Don't come in yet?" Chu Ruoting quietly sighed, stepped up the stairs, and pushed the door in.
    "See
    Demon Lord." Chu Ruoting saluted as usual.
    She raised her head, but saw Helian Youhen standing beside a forging furnace, Mo hair loosely bound behind her head, Xuanyi slightly open and tall and straight. The back of his left hand was behind him, and his right knuckles fluttered to cast spells. The flames in the forge changed, extinguishing his cold face.
    Not far away, on the beautiful jade-carved lotus platform, the floating soul lamp disappeared.
    Where is the soul lamp? Chu Ruoting hurriedly looked away.
    Helian Youhen Refining Artifact is extremely talented, and within a moment, the brilliance of the forging furnace is circulating, and the magical artifact is born.
    He didn't look at it, and threw it in front of Chu Ruoting with a "Kang Dang", "Let's see how this magic weapon was refined by this seat."
    Chu Ruoting looked intently, his face changed transiently.
    That is... a soul-locking sword.
    Sure enough, he knew everything.
    Knowing that she was acting, that she had let go of the righteous monk who had been captured by the poisonous grandmother, and that she had rescued Kuang Hanchen. He must have been too indulgent to her, so she felt that she could fool the pinnacle powerhouse of the floating light world at will.
    Chu Ruoting was dumbfounded, speechless.
    "Do you have nothing to say to this seat?"
    Helian Youhen stared at her coldly.
    Chu Ruoting really didn't know what to say, she let out a "sigh", she drooped her shoulders, and she did all the tricks: "Magic Lord, I did the wrong thing."
    "I'm sorry."
    "I won't dare to do it again."
    Helian Youhen was ready to make excuses, but she choked back.
    He tightened his handsome face, and said angrily: "You just said this?"
    Chu Ruoting grabbed her hair anxiously, and whispered, "Otherwise, what else can I say..."
    Helian Youhen burst into flames . She felt that she was perfunctory, but she couldn't find evidence.
    He looked at her carefully, and she seemed more agile and beautiful. Itchy in my heart, I always want to pull her up and give her a hug. But he gave himself a wake-up call, Xi Hai Mojun can't mess his mind with a saint woman in San Gong, and will never touch her before the full moon night!
    Helian Youhen swept away her spiritual consciousness and found that she was almost in the middle stage of distraction.
    He was amazed, "How can your cultivation base grow so rapidly?"
    Chu Ruoting didn't understand, maybe it was because of double cultivation with people for days. But she didn't dare to say this in front of Helian Youhen, just laughed twice, "I'm lucky."
    Helian Youhen's face sank.
    confirmed.
    She is just playing him!
    Chu Ruoting's hands in her red sleeves gently clenched her fists, feeling the temperature drop sharply around her. She hurriedly changed the subject and smiled flatteringly: "If you say good luck, it's the devil you have the best luck."
    Helian Youhen pulled up his robe and sat on the grand master's chair with a sullen expression, apparently agreeing with her words. .
    "Of course, the "Jiyi Minglu" practiced by this seat is number one in the world."
    Successive demon monarchs in Wunian Palace have practiced this skill. It is said that this skill is overbearing, and the ninth level of cultivation is enough to destroy the sky and destroy the world. Chu Ruoting can not help but speak out of turn asked: "? The prince of practice to a few heavy"
    Hector quiet marks not happy, "you do not see it this seat gifted, of course, is the ninth level?!" "That
    would mean that the prince Soon you will be able to     ascend ?"
    "...Um."
Chu Ruoting smiled, but she said good things to make him happy, "The Palace of Wu Nian has been standing for thousands of years, and no one has ever been able to ascend to the upper realm. After thousands of years of cultivation, he will soon become the fruit of the Dao. He is the smartest, most powerful, and witty one of
    all the demon kings ever!" Helian Youhen was shocked.
    There was a flash of information in his mind, and he almost caught it.
    "You repeat what you said just now."
    Chu Ruoting moistened her voice, "I said, Wu Nian Palace has been in the Floating Light Realm for thousands of years, and no one in the past Demon Lord can compare to you, and you will be able to ascend to the upper realm immediately...
    " Alright." Helian Youhen raised his hand to interrupt.
    I don't know if it is because the light in the mixing room is too dim, his face is gloomy. Huo Ran stood up, turned around and looked at the beating forge furnace, "You first step back."
    "Yes."
    Chu Ruoting crossed the threshold of the refining room and couldn't help but glance back.
    The setting sun is sinking.
    Helian Youhen turned his back to her, and the warm orange glow hit his tall and broad back along the window frame. The small dust, folds of clothes, and messy hair tips that were not usually noticed are all refracted clearly by light and shadow at this moment. He was alone in the twilight, feeling cold and arrogant and lonely for no reason.
    Yes.
    When she finds Sai Xi Rang, there is only the Demon Lord in the huge Wu Nian Palace.
    After she leaves, he will continue to look for other saints, right?
    Recalling the ten years in Xihai, Chu Ruoting felt a little sour in her heart. She didn't know why she had such emotions, so she suddenly wanted to... really wanted to care about him: "Molord, what's the matter with you?"
    Helian Youhen was taken aback.
    He turned his chiseled face and opened his mouth, almost telling her his doubts.
    But she didn't like him at all.
    She likes Jing Mo and those little white faces. He always plays and deceives him like a fool.
    Helian Youhen hates that she always indulges in the gentleness she occasionally reveals, and the more she thinks about it, the more irritable she gets, her long eyebrows at her temples
    raised , her expression fierce, "Don't worry about it !" Chu Ruoting said, "Oh...then I will leave. "
    Helian Youhen sat back on the chair slumpedly.
    He was confused.
    Originally intended to threaten Chu Ruoting to stay with Chu Huanyu's charming face, but the too liquid pool was unstable. Without his bleeding, Chu Huanyu's charming face would turn into a skeleton when she left the pool.
    But what is the difference between keeping two people in a pool of Zhangkuan and keeping livestock in captivity all the time? He was not sure that Chu Huan and Yu Jiaorong would not die, and rashly told Chu Ruoting that after her ecstasy, she experienced the tragic death of her parents in front of her again, then he was not a heinous crime.
    Therefore, he dare not let Chu Ruoting know about this at present.
    Just now Chu Ruoting's words made him notice a strange phenomenon that had been missed for thousands of years.
    "Jiyiminglu" has been passed down from generation to generation. If it is true as the old devil said, this is the number one exercise in the world, why has no thought palace entrenched in the sea for thousands of years, but no one has soared? Not only that, all previous demon kings were the pinnacles of the Floating Light Realm, and their cultivation bases entered the tribulation early and became the unshakable mountains of the world. But each and every one of them was at the final moment of the ascent, unable to break through, and eventually exhausted his life and fell.
    The Taiye Pool in the forbidden area contains the spiritual energy of heaven and earth, and the flesh and bones of the living dead are nothing to say. Successive demon Lords rely on the Taiye Pool to no avail.
    This is obviously unreasonable.
    Whether he can soar, is it related to his annual yang poison?
    Helian Youhen was originally ambitious, thinking that he could soar before the old thief Lin and the old Kunlun thief. Thinking carefully this time, there is little hope.
    There are not a few demon monarchs who are superior to him, and some even cultivate to the Great Perfection in only seventy years.
    Even the existence of such an evildoer hasn't ascended, let alone he who doesn't even know the word?
    He is now increasingly unable to leave Xi Hai.
    Beyond Xi Hai's scope, the speed at which his cultivation base fell was completely beyond his control. Only when he returned to Wu Nian Palace, his cultivation slowly recovered.
    Is he still a demon? How come you look like a puppet imprisoned in Xihai?
    Helian Youhen was suspicious, staring at his spread palms, lost in confusion.
    * When
    Chu Ruoting and Jing Mo met, they were very gentle.
    The candlelight in the sleeping hall flickered.
    Jing Mo was resting on Chu Ruoting's lap, and listening to her telling about the process of saving Kuang Hanchen, she smiled brightly: "Chu Chu, I know you are the best!"
    Chu Ruoting gently touched the fine bangs on his forehead and asked softly: " Are you angry?"
    "Don't be angry."
    Jing Mo was really happy, "Song
    Zhi is my best friend, and we will guard Chu Chu together." Even though Chu Ruoting corrected many times that "Kuang Hanchen" was Song Zhi's real name, Jing Mo still couldn't remember three of them. The name of the word.
    Chu Ruoting laughed "pouch" and scratched the tip of his nose with her index finger, "Okay, you've been with him for a long time, and you'll follow your rhetoric and clever talk."
    Jing Mo quickly explained, "I don't have one."
    Daiying was busy. After Kuang Hanchen left, Jing Mo stayed alone in Xuanshuang Palace again, without friends. He picked up the conch during the day, and sat in the royal array at night, counting the days, hoping that Chu Ruoting would come back soon.
    Chu Ruoting felt sorry for him.
    She frowned and thought for a long time, and put forward an idea: "Jing Mo, or you go to Kunlun Market first."
    Jing Mo was taken aback, "The soul is still in the hands of the demon."
    "It's okay, I will bring your soul back together. "
    What about you, Chuchu?"
    "Wait for me to find Sai Xi Nang."
    Jing Mo was quite annoyed. He grew up in Wu Nian Palace since he was a child , and he didn't know whether he should leave the Demon Lord or not.
    "There are Qingqing, Azhu, Senior Goose, Yueming and Xiao Xie in Kunlun Ruins..." Chu Ruoting pressed his shoulders and smiled slightly, "Song Shi is also there."
    Jing Mo knows these interesting people.
    He longed for it and wanted to meet them a long time ago.
    "Well, I will go now!"
    Chu Ruoting thought for a while, shook her head and said, " Wait a second , I will meet the demon tomorrow to see if he agrees with you to leave."