49

Being locked in by the high-ranking monk's sight, Chu Ruoting shuddered.
    She could not guess the other amendments, it can bite the bullet and stand up, respectfully Fook salute: "seen basking poison."
    Poison basking looked her up and down, strange tone: "You are very unfamiliar."
    She In his early years of poisoning, he was beyond recognition and irreversible, and he paid much attention to young and beautiful female sisters. When Wuniangong came to such an outstanding beauty, she hadn't noticed it.
    Chu Ruoting took out the profound iron token that Daiying gave her, and put it in her hands, with a humble tone: "Just after entering the palace, she accidentally ran into the Saintess and hid by the wall, making the poisonous grandma laugh. "The
    poisonous grandmother glanced at the Xuan Tie Ling in her hand, and indeed belonged to Wu Nian Mo Xiu.
    "You are very clever." The poisonous grandmother snorted coldly, turning the snake-headed staff in her hand, and drawing a teleportation formation on the ground, "but it's a big matter, I don't dare to favor favoritism. If you have anything, you can confess when you meet the devil. "The
    matter is over, Chu Ruoting can't avoid it. If she shows resistance, she will sit down and believe that she has a ghost in her heart.
    She forced herself to calm down and stepped into the teleportation formation.
    A white light flashed in front of him.
    Chu Ruoting's body shook slightly, and the scenery in front of her changed instantly, from the room inside to the gloomy hall.
    The hall was empty and depressing, with a round-bellied bronze cauldron in the center, burning an unknown incense, and green smoke curling up. Eight huge pillars support the roof, and each pillar is engraved with 狻猊猊犴, the teeth and claws are vivid, as if to break free of the huge pillars and devour life.
    In the front is the nineteen high stairs, above the stairs, there is a golden dragon chair covered with animal skins.
    Chu Ruoting didn't dare to lift her head, she could only glimpse a pair of black soap boots with dark patterns.
    Yulang was dead, lying on his back next to the soap boots, red blood flowing slowly along the jade-white stairs, Yingqiu's cries wailed in the hall.
    Chu Ruoting knelt aside, her heart beating a drum.
    For a while, she heard the person above her lazily speaking, full of disappointment: "Yingqiu, I have not treated you badly, why are you still not satisfied?" The
    deep tone was extremely cold, as cold as nine.
    Yingqiu's shoulders were trembling, she gritted her teeth and raised her head, with blood and tears on her face: "Don't say so nice! You are just... you just use me as a tool for San Gong!" Yulang died, and she went out and confronted the Demon Lord. He scolded, "Helian Youhen! In this Palace of Wu Nian, have you ever really put anyone in your eyes? You are indifferent and ruthless, you only have yourself in your eyes!"
    Helian Youhen was very unhappy when he was called by his name. "San Gong is your duty as a saint. Between you and the envoy, this seat never stops. Isn't it good enough for you?"
    "Bah! You are afraid that we will know your secret!" Ying Qiu cried and sacrificed. When the magic
    weapon was released , Emei thorn attacked Helian Youhen, " Return my Yulang's life-- " Chu Ruoting knelt down the steps and worried for Ying Qiu, love really makes people lose reason. Sitting there is Demon Lord Xihai, how dare you!
    As soon as this thought came up, Ying Qiu flew out and hit the ground heavily.
    Chu Ruoting squinted secretly, and saw Ying Qiu bleeding from the corner of her mouth, crawling forward on all sides, and she tried to hold that Yulang's hand with her right hand, but eventually died of exhaustion.
    "Yingqiu, you make this seat very angry." The demon sighed, "Let your soul be imprisoned forever in the soul-eater, and never go beyond life."
    He walked into Yingqiu step by step, and the robe was smooth. Dragging down the stairs, heavy steps.
    The black triangle flag wrapped Yingqiu's head. The flag was stained with blood and exuded black air, as if something was roaring and roaring, struggling outside, like densely packed skeleton hands.
    Chu Ruoting just glanced at it, and realized the pain in the sea.
    Helian Youhen put the banner away, noticed Chu Ruoting, and asked the poisonous grandmother in the corner: "What is this person doing?" The
    poisonous grandmother replied: "Ying Qiu Yulang is behind the host, this person is next to him. Eavesdrop."
    Chu Ruoting's heart tightened.
    Helian Youhen turned around, seemingly tired, and lazily said: "Don't bother me with this kind of thing, throw it into the corpse island." How
    can this work!
    Chu Ruoting eagerly raised her head and said loudly: "The Demon King Mingjian! I only heard the two men and I, and didn't hear anything that shouldn't be heard!"
    She calmly looked up at a high place and talked to Helian. The four eyes intersect.
    Demon Lord is not the fierce black-faced Yama, his skin is almost pale. Xuanyi uses a simple black headband to loosely tie the hair behind his head. The outline is carved like a sharp knife. The eyes are deep, and the thin lips look cold and thin. At first glance, he looked like a handsome and arrogant young man. No one would believe that the man in front of him was over a thousand years old.
    Not only that, Chu Ruoting couldn't feel the pressure on him at all, and she couldn't help but sweat in cold sweat just before facing her poisonous grandmother.
    Is this the pinnacle figure standing in the world of floating light? Once you have cultivated to a certain level, you will be able to return to the basics and the truth.
    Chu Ruoting suddenly aroused a yearning.
    She also wanted to stand on the jade steps and look down upon all living beings.
    Chu Ruoting was in a daze. Her cultivation base grew longer and her complexion became more compelling. She knelt there, shrunk her shoulders and narrow waist, her face was slender, and her eyes were shining brightly.
    Helian Youhen was accustomed to seeing beauty, and couldn't help being stunned.
    He said in his heart: This slender woman is really good.
    ——But it's useless.
    Helian
    Youhen waved his hand impatiently: " Drop it !" Chu Ruoting hadn't even seen Jing Mo. How could she be thrown into the garbage dump so quickly? She crazily recalled how Qiao Qiao survived when facing Helian Youhen in "Qiao Qiao's Comprehension". After thinking about it, it seemed that it was the protagonist's halo. Helian Youhen was afraid of Lin Chengzi, and saw her innocently confused, so he didn't bother to kill her.
    Chu Ruoting thought about pouting her mouth and stomping her feet, shivering from the evil.
    Fortunately, her mind turned quickly, and immediately said: "The devil! I really didn't hear anything...I have a concealment cover to testify!"
    Helian Youhen lay languidly on the chair, her long legs stepping on it. On the edge of the chair, her expression was concealed with sharpness, "What kind of evidence can the hidden
    artifacts prove?" Chu Ruoting resisted his gaze, took out a small object resembling a bronze bell from the storage bag, and explained in a deep voice: "The devil does not know something, this intermediate concealment cover, on the one hand, can hold the breath, on the other hand, it also has the function of a shadow stone." Anyway, the devil is the first person to refine the world , The forging of the photo-taking stone handed down five hundred years ago, I don't know how many monks in the world of floating light have been benefited! It is really selfless, warmhearted, helping the poor, and generously donating..."
    Helian Youhen raised his hand and motioned for her to stop.
    Chu Ruoting observed her words and looks, coughed, and said sincerely: "Therefore, I have great admiration for the demon king, and have been fascinated by refining tools. When I tried to refine the concealment cover, I used the forging square of the photo stone as a base. I never thought , Really refined this magic weapon that can be hidden and can take pictures."
    Helian Youhen has never liked talking with people in the magic palace.
    But Chu Ruoting just talked about his most obsessed refining tool.
    He spread out his palm, Chu Ruoting held the concealed cover in her hand and was taken from the air.
    The concealment cover is very delicate and small, and it is also meticulously engraved with sea wave relief patterns. It is held by his knuckles, and it is faintly exuding a shallow golden light.
    Helian Youhen Refining Device is different from others.
    Others are focused on the functional level of the artifact, but he likes to polish the shape of the artifact first. In terms of this point, Chu Ruoting's magic weapon made him very satisfied.
    Helian Youhen erased the concealed sense of Chu Ruoting, urging the magic weapon, and saw a section of the private meeting between Yingqiu and Yulang.
    Chu Ruoting did not hear anything.
    He let out a "huh" and played with this small magical weapon flexibly with his fingers. Although this concealment hood is only an intermediate level, the refiner has achieved the extreme in terms of controlling the heat, putting in materials and time, and so on. The grade is not high, because her forging furnace and firearms are too inferior.
    Helian Youhen asked: "What rank is your weapon fire?" It
    should not exceed the fifth rank.
    Chu Ruoting said in an embarrassing way to please the devil: "...I am ashamed to say that I can't afford firearms. These magical instruments are all burned out of charcoal fire."
    "Far fire?" He Lianyou The mark is quite unexpected.
    He sat up straight, looking at Chu Ruoting again with a gloomy look. After examining it for a while, she suddenly chuckled, "You can combine the concealment cover with the shadow stone, your mind is very flexible."
    Chu Ruoting lowered her head, not arrogant or impetuous: "The devil is absurd."
    Chu Ruoting was at that time. What I think is that the photo-taking stone is to record some pickling events, and the concealment cover is also for peeping at pickling events. The two sides are combined together, just right.
    Helian Youhen ordered her to take out all the artifacts she had refined. Chu Ruoting didn't dare to hide it privately. She took out all the magic treasures that had been on the coast this year and laid them out in a mess. Helian Youhen was just like visiting the Xiuzhen Market, picking things up and out, and then choosing two defensive magic weapons for two rounds. "These things are a bit interesting." The
    poisonous grandmother stood beside him for a long time.
    She couldn't help it, squeezed the snake-headed crutches, and asked, "
    Majesty, what should I do with this woman?" She is too greedy with Chu Ruoting's skin, and if the Majesty wants to throw her to the corpse island, she immediately Capture Chu Ruoting as a medicine man.
    Hector quiet marks in his arms a pile of scrap metal, heard, commanding top Churuo Ting hair looked submissive, casually said:. "Ying autumn dead, let her successor, Joan of it"
    poison Grandma forced her unhappiness and bowed her head.
    Chu Ruoting knelt on the ground like an ice cave, but she couldn't show a trace of resistance, and she had to kowtow to thank the devil's grace.
    When her forehead touched the hard and icy ground, Chu Ruoting caught a glimpse of Ying Qiu's face from which the soul had been taken away-her complexion was blue, the corners of her mouth were bleeding, and she couldn't catch her eyes.