99

Yunsheng City is the main city at the northern foot of the city, with wide streets, row upon row of high-rise shops on both sides, busy traffic, bustling and lively.
    At the same time that you are about to host the Hundred Flowers Festival, in Yunsheng City, the leaders of the big sects gathered from all directions, and the crowd was bustling.
    "Nineteen! Can you leave the garlic alone! This time we are here to give Lingguo to Young Master You, what kind of decent do you hold a flowerpot?"
    Xu Yuan stared at the Nineteenth Junior Brother next to her.
    Nineteen Since the last time I bought a garlic seedling in Ningcheng, it was not a sacred tree, so I brought it wherever I went.
    Xu Yuan suspected that he had a brain problem. Xun Ci also specifically sought medical treatment for him, but the medical practitioners said that the nineteenth was very healthy. Nineteen used his sleeve to take care of the garlic seedlings carefully, for fear of being squeezed by the crowd, "Senior Sister Xu Yuan, I have checked the books, this is really a sacred tree."
    Xu Yuan was too lazy to argue with him.
    Pushing Xunci's wheelchair, avoiding the turbulent crowd, she walked as far as possible, and thoughtfully said: "Big brother, I always suspect that those rumors are not credible."
    The battle in the treasure building has now spread all over the place. boundary.
    The Demon Palace Demon Girl used her own strength to blade for four out of her orifice periods. This level of strength is simply appalling.
    The war was talked about by the monks. Some people speculated that the devil girl had hidden her cultivation base. Others said that the four monks in the out-of-aperture period did not die. Others said it was a deliberate gimmick made by the Shifang Chamber of Commerce.
    But without exception, everyone said that the demon girl's name was Chu Ruoting.
    When the news reached Qing Jianzong, Xun Ci was stunned for a long time, and what followed was ecstatic.
    She is not dead.
    She didn't even die!
    Xun Ci transmitted the sound to You Yueming, wanting to know what happened in the treasure building that day, but You Yueming never responded. Later, Xu Yuan inquired about it and found out that Yu Yueming and Nangong Xuan had been fighting for seven days and seven nights that day. The two of them had exhausted their spiritual power. Finally, they were taken back by their parents and locked in a confinement room until the day before the Baihua Festival. The person was released from the confinement room.
    The northern foot is warm like spring, Xun Ci no longer needs to be wrapped in thick fox fur.
    He was wearing a plain white and dark patterned gown, and his face was as pale as paper. After bending over and coughing for a long time, he said hoarsely: "When you see Young Master You, you will know when you ask."
    You will hold a grand event to entertain the guests. It just so happened that Qing Jianzong was rich in these things, so He Jing asked Xu Yuan to send them over.
    You's worthy of being the head of the three great families, magnificent and majestic. The two jade lions next to the door absorb the aura of heaven and earth, and their eyes are made of superb spiritual stones, and various precious and elegant orbs are inlaid around the plaque. Even the doorman who guards the gate has a cultivation base in the later stage of foundation building.
    Nineteen and Xu Yuan looked straight, and looked around.
    The doorman glanced at him, and two low-profile sword repairmen and a mortal suddenly stretched his face, "What are you doing here?"
    Xu Yuan hurriedly handed over the invitation from He Jing's, indicating his intentions.
    "It turned out to be the dealer who gave the spirit fruit." The doorman waved his hand impatiently, "Leave things here, you can go."
    Xu Yuan said anxiously: "How can this work, we have to participate in the Hundred Flowers Festival!"
    "Nonsense! How could the family master invite you little sects to walk around and don’t get in the way here." I
    was arguing, and suddenly someone behind me said: "The visitor is a guest, so rude, is it your way of hospitality? "
    Everyone followed the prestige, only to see a middle-aged Taoist aunt with a benevolent face standing under the steps, and everyone present at the cultivation base could not see the level.
    She handed over the famous post, whose identity was the master of Lingping'an.
    When the doorman saw that he was unhappy, he wiped the cold sweat on his forehead: "Ling Ping'an, the villain made a rude speech just now, please come in quickly."
    Xun Ci and others were able to enter the door and immediately thanked the middle-aged female cultivator.
    "Just now, thank you very much, Lord An, for your relief."
    The master Ling Ping'an stared at him with a deep gaze. After a while, he suddenly asked: "Little friend Xun, I have seen you before, and you were still the chief disciple of the Azure Sword Sect at that time. What happened to these years... What happened to him? How did you cultivate? No?"
    Xun Ci didn't remember seeing her before. He was quite surprised, coughing and explaining: "I'm not afraid of a joke from the master of Anan. A year ago, Xun Ci and his junior siblings went out to hunt beasts and were accidentally bitten by the seventh-order eagle. It can only be raised temporarily like this, and when the poison of Luji disperses, the cultivation base will naturally return."
    So that's it.
    Lu Jiu Poison is notoriously weird. During the period of poisoning, the cultivation base disappears, and the whole body is weak. When the toxin is metabolized, the person will return to the original state.
    "Where is your Taihe Sword?"
    "The Taihe Sword was sent to the Hundred Qi Sect for tempering, and there is a chance that sword spirits will be born."
    Xu Yuan and Nineteen have become accustomed to seeing the unshakable lie of the big brother.
    Xun Cidan was broken into scraps. Over the years, he had been claiming that he had been poisoned by Lujiu poison, and Qing Jianzong had declined. Few people went into this matter deeply.
    Master Ling Ping'an apparently also believed his rhetoric.
    It's just that, compared with other people's perfunctory, Ling Ping'an hesitated a little, and took out a bottle of pill from his arms.
    The medicine bottle was jade white, almost unable to suppress the majestic aura inside.
    "This is the ultimate nourishing pill." The master Ling Ping's pursed his lips and threw the pill to Xun Ci. "After taking it, Lujiu Poison will disperse within three days."
    Xu Yuan and XIX were dumbfounded at the same time.
    The ultimate, the ultimate nourishing pill? A whole bottle? Just give it away?
    What a rich man is this!
    Xun Ci squeezed the jade bottle as if it were a hot hand, raised his head in shock, and quickly filled it back, "Master An, this thing is too precious! Xun Ci will never accept it!"
    Master Ling Ping An sternly shouted: "I told you to hold you. Take it!"
    "Master An..."
    "If you want love, don't throw it away!" The master Ling Ping'an suddenly became impatient, turned and disappeared into the sight of the three people.
    Xun Ci held the best-quality Yangyuan Pill in his hand, stunned.
    Xu Yuan moved closer and said with envy: "Is this the monk in Beilu? The wealth is rich, it is amazing."
    Nineteen said: "Big brother, anyway, no matter how much medicine you eat, it will be useless. Is this for sale? "
    Xu Yuan: "Do you know how to speak!"
    Nineteen held his flower pot and scratched his head, "I'm telling the truth..."
    "Okay." Xun Ci looked at the direction where the Lord Ling Ping'an was leaving, and raised it. The hand filled the Yangyuan Dan to Xu Yuan, sighing but silently, "Take it for a good price."
    *
    Although it shows that Japan is just the Hundred Flowers Festival, today, there are all righteous leaders and famous families gathered in the travel house.
    You's reception flower hall is very magnificent. The surrounding walls are covered with white jade. Even the floor under your feet is not ordinary stone bricks, but pieces of light blue spirit stone are carved into a picture of dragon and phoenix flying into the sky.
    "This is the top family."
    Li Fu raised his hand and stroked the exquisite gilded relief on the pillar, with emotion.
    Lu Changchun held his hands together, admiring the pavilion and pavilion in the tourist house, "It looks very strong here, it shouldn't collapse like our treasure house." As
    soon as he finished speaking, Li Fu covered his left eye. "How can my eyelids jump straight?"
    "Stop! Chairman! Don't say anything ."
    At this moment, You's subordinates bowed over to salute, "Chairman Li and Vice-Men Lu
    Mr. Patriarch , please.” Li Fu and Lu Changchun looked at each other, knowing that the meeting should come, and bite the bullet and walked into the living room.
    Inside the hall, a round belly bronze with aloes lingering in it.
    You Henian, He Ying, sits at the top, the first from the right is Lin Xiaofeng, the Patriarch of the East Su Lin family, and the first from the left is the current temporary Patriarch of the Nangong Family, Nangong Yun's concubine, and Nangong Liang.
    Not long ago, You He's cultivation base broke through the middle stage of distraction, and he sat there with outstanding temperament; He Ying Palace was full of pearls and emeralds, exquisite and elegant, and the charm still existed; Lin Xiaofeng stroked his chin with a goatee, and the old god was there; Nangong's family is full of beautiful men. Although Nangongliang's cultivation is only in the early stage of out of the orifice, it is two points similar to the dead Nangong Yun. Fu Fen Shi Zhu, with red lips and white teeth.
    Behind Nangongliang stood a man and a woman. He was personally guarding the famous sibling monk "Bilao Shuangying" in the world of light.
    In addition, there are also masters such as Piaoxue Dongzhu, Huangshen faction leader, Xuanlei rudder master and so on.
    Li Fu and Lu Changchun kept swallowing nervously, this room is full of power! Random movements of your fingers can thwart both of them!
    Lin Xiaofeng picked up the tea cup and blew the floating leaves that did not exist on the tea soup. He asked quietly, "Li Fu, you are the president of the Shifang Chamber of Commerce. Please tell me carefully, who is the cause of the auction? "
    The power behind the Shifang Chamber of Commerce is the three great families. This time Li Fu messed up. He knew that the upper hand would definitely ask the teacher.
    Li Fu dare not hide it.
    There are records of the photo-taking stone at the auction, and the photo-taking stone is about to be presented for them to see for themselves.
    Seeing Lin Yifu appearing in a spoiler, Nangongliang laughed "poof" and raised his sleeves to cover his mouth and said, "Miss Lin San is so stubborn! I just took all the dirty water on myself, wonderful! It's really true! Wonderful!"
    Lin Xiao's face was as black as the bottom of a pot, and he put the tea cup to the side of the table for a while, "Yifu and Xi Rong know their mistakes, they have already reflected on the ancestral hall." His voice changed, "It's Nangong Xuan. ...Nangong Xuan is the future Patriarch of the Nangong family, who of you dare to make him reflect?"
    Nangongliang hates others to mention this the most.
    He is a concubine, and he is destined to not be able to take over power alone, no matter how high his seniority is now, the Nangong family or Nangong Xuan will have the final say in the future.
    He stared at You Henian viciously, thinking angrily, how did You Yueming not kill Nangong Xuan during the battle that day!
    After reading the photo-taking stone, no one of the three great families can get rid of the relationship.
    You Yueming, Nangongxuan, and Lin Yifu and Lin Xirong were all involved in this matter. They couldn't blame anyone, so they could only share the matter silently. Li Fu and Lu Changchun secretly breathed a sigh of relief.
    Nangongliang said again: "Nevertheless, are our three great families going to suffer from dumb? The cause is all in the devil's palace. She snatched Xie Suxing and Longyu fine iron. This matter must not be let go!"
    You Henian's eyes Wei closed, "People are shrinking in Xihai. You can't even touch the corners of your clothes. It's so easy."
    Nangongliang looked at Lin Xiaofeng and asked, "Aren't the ancestors of the Lin family planning to attack the Demon Palace? No news?"
    "The righteous cultivator has gone to Xihai as an outpost." Lin Xiaofeng disliked Nangong Liangnv’s female qi and smeared her lips. He had no good expressions. Ask him personally!"
    Over the years, the three great families have formed a delicate balance. Compared with You and Lin, the Nangong family is relatively weak.
    Give Nangongliang ten courage, he didn't dare to question Lin Chengzi.
    The undercurrent surging in the living room made He Ying a little unable to sit still, so she whispered to You Henian, "I'll go out first."
    You Yueming fought with Nangongxuan for seven days, and was injured before he recovered. He Nian was thrown into the confinement room, and he has not recovered yet. The Hundred Flowers Festival is approaching, and He Ying is arrogant. You Henian only released You Yueming yesterday. He Ying was worried about her son's injury and always wanted to visit.
    He Ying left the living room, brought a bunch of panacea, and hurriedly came to Yuemingyuan, only to find that her son was not there.
    It turned out that You Yueming received Xun Ci's transmission and immediately went to the Pian Ting to meet with him.
    Faced with Xun Ci's question, You Yueming couldn't justify lying. For ten years, Xun Ci, like him, was concerned about Chu Ruoting's safety. If he deliberately concealed it, it would not be the work of a gentleman.
    You Yueming holds the folding fan in his hand, unfolding, unfolding, unfolding.
    He turned around, a little bit afraid to look at Xun Ci who was sitting in the wheelchair, "...it is indeed her." When he
    received a positive answer, Xun Ci's heart was loosened, and his eyes were sore.
    "How was she doing?" "She is
    capable of fighting Wang Jin. She should have a good time."
    "That's good." Xun Ci nodded lightly.
    He dragged the remnant body now, and didn't ask for anything else. As long as Chu Ruoting was still alive, it would be the best relief.
    You Yueming glanced at his sickly profile and said in a complicated tone: "I didn't expect that she would appear as the saint of Wuniangong. That day, Wang Jin, Qu Ru, and Nangongxuan were besieging her, so I stood up. I helped her lead Nangong Xuan away. As for what happened later, I also listened to my cousin."
    Xun Ci coughed and panted a few times, "Have you never seen her afterwards?"
    You Yueming shook his head.
    He guessed that Chu Ruoting should return to Xihai Wuniangong.
    During these days of confinement, You Yueming has made up his mind, and when he recovers, he must take Qingqing to Wunian Palace to find her.
    You Yueming confessed his thoughts on the ground and said in a deep voice: "Xunci, I will never let her go! Don't grab it with me."
    Xunci raised his eyes to You Yueming.
    The young master of the You family has a distinguished family background, a jade crown and brocade robe, a folding fan fluttering, and a body like a zhi tree, handsome.
    On the other hand, one waste one.
    Xun Ci shook his head and smiled bitterly, "You are too worried, how am I... worthy?"