139

Xun Ci looked up in shock.
    His eyes were bright and gloomy, but he seemed to see a ray of sunlight from the mud.
    "...What do you call me?"
    Chu Ruoting's eyes were open and frank.
    "Brother," she said.
    In the past ten years, Xun Ci could not leave the medicine, he took the responsibility of Qing Jianzong with a sickly body. He has fallen here for her, and she has to take the responsibility of curing him.
    Xun Ci's Weigela covering his eyes was once again wet with tears.
    He could feel Taihejian right in front of him.
    After a while, he stretched out his hand tremblingly and gently stroked the cold, thin blade of the sword, as if he was comforting a friend who had been away for many years.
    Xun Ci stretched out his curled fingers, exhausted all his strength, and grasped the hilt of the sword.
    Taihe sword weighs eight catties and four taels.
    It's not heavy, but he can't lift it up with one hand.
    Xun Ci had no choice but to stretch out both hands, and the broken muscles made his wrists weak and trembling.
    "Kang Dang--"
    Taihe Sword fell to the ground.
    Xun was kind and faceless.
    He arched his back and coughed for a long time, and his pale, snowy cheeks became thin red. He was fortunate that he couldn't see with his eyes, and couldn't see the disgusting look on Chu Ruoting's face.
    "I'm sorry...I can't do it."
    "Why do you want to say sorry to me?" Chu Ruoting picked up the long sword and handed it to him again, "You are sorry for yourself!"
    I'm sorry for his youthful ambitions. , I'm sorry for the righteous Langyue Qingfeng, and I'm even more sorry for this sword of Taihe who took the initiative to choose the master.
    Xun Ci's withered wood-like heart seems to have sprouts coming out of the ground.
    He wanted to cheer up, live up to the rest of his life, not let Chu Ruoting look down on, and not let his fellow students down.
    Xun Ci gritted his teeth and clenched the hilt of the sword, his knuckles turned white with force.
    This time, after holding on for a few breaths, the long sword fell to the ground.
    Without waiting for Chu Ruoting's help, he bent over and fumbled and picked it up.
    Chu Ruoting leaned on the edge of the window, quietly staring at the Taihe sword falling on the ground again and again, and Xun Ci repeated picking up the sword again and again.
    She knew that Xun Ci was not picking up his sword, but his lost faith.
    Listening to the sound of rustling rain in my ears, I look back at my youth and past, and the bits and pieces between Xunci and Xunci became clearer.
    They grew up together, practiced together, and experienced the beauty and joy of the youth together.
    She couldn't help looking at herself.
    You should have taken care of your brother, otherwise, how can the grievances between the two generations be deposited?
    She thought how he shouldn't be what he is now.
    When the sword fell on the ground again, Xun Ci half-supported the wheelchair and fumbled around on the ground.
    The ground was clean and rough, and the fingertips did not touch the sword, but the delicate and soft skin on the back of the hand.
    As if being scalded, he was about to shrink, and the next moment, he was caught by the wrist by that hand.
    Chu Ruoting took his pulse.
    The degree of damage to the muscles and veins was even better than Kuang Hanchen. It's just that the golden pill is broken, and the disease is hard to heal, and it takes more time to treat it.
    "... Ruoting, I'm fine." Xun Ci tried to withdraw his hand, but couldn't get rid of it.
    In the darkness, he heard a woman asking both     unsatisfactorily and indifferently : "Can you still be hard?"
    Xun Ci thought
he was wrong , "What did you just say?" Chu Ruoting nodded his crotch, "I ask you." Isn't it hard to be hard?"
    What, what kind of words is this?
    Xun Ci became stiff, his pale and thin cheeks burst into flames, and his earlobes were red like dripping blood.
    Upon seeing this, Chu Ruoting somehow recovered some of the fun of playing tricks on the old-fashioned elder brother when she was young.
    She reminded: "Don't forget, I am now the Demon Cultivator of Wu Nian Gong."
    "Do you know my title outside?"
    "The first old harlot in the Floating Light Realm."
    Xun Ci really changed his face.
    Chu Ruoting stretched out her index finger and moved up his bulging Adam's apple, threatening grimly: "I will first find handsome men to pick up the yang and nourish the yin, and after they suck up their essence, then apply some sauce on the corpse. Sprinkle some salt to pick it up. Whenever the spiritual energy is insufficient, when you simmer an arm, boil a thigh...Eat all of the people, maintain health and replenish qi."
    Xun Ci couldn't hide his shock.
    He had always known the evil ways of Chu Ruoting's practice, but he didn't expect to be so frantic.
    He didn't believe that Chu Ruoting would do such things, but her cultivation base was too high, so high that he couldn't figure out any shortcuts besides evil arts.
    Chu Ruoting knew he believed.
    She deliberately tutted, "Big brother, do you know what I mean?"
    Xun Ci understood naturally.
    He turned his face, ignoring the teasing of her fingertips on the neck, and sighed: "...you can eat me."
    He was already sick and dying. If Chu Ruoting can increase her cultivation base and make the best use of everything, she can also exchange for a short stay with her.
    The room is very quiet.
    After a while, he wrapped his coat with both hands and dexterously untied his shirt.
    The rain kept falling outside the window.
    The fragrant cold wind with grass blades and soil blew in along the windows, causing Xun Ci's skin exposed to the air to become chilly, and a layer of goose bumps formed.
    Xun Ci didn't know what Chu Ruoting was like at this time.
    Will it be like the rumored demonic cultivators who use evil power to grow sharp fangs... Thinking of being eaten by her alive, he was a little scared, but more relieved.
    Xun Ci leaned weakly in the wheelchair, seeing death as home.
    Chu Ruoting smiled silently, her face sour.
    Her eyes fell on his flat and thin chest, and his pale skin was dotted with two points of light pink.
    Xun Ci's breathing was disturbed.
    He still couldn't help but utterly admonish: "The evil spirit exercises make people practice fast, but it is not the way of squareness. There are no shortcuts to people, no haste, no small gains, and haste does not reach it. If you see small gains, you will not achieve great things... "
    Chu Ruoting pulp grind his nipples," to try to teach you to say? "
    Xun Chi shivers, blushing shut up.
    Chu Ruoting moved her fingers down, leaned into the curling hair under his navel, and accurately grasped the thing and played with it.
    The uninflated penis felt soft and warm to the touch, and felt strange to the touch. Chu Ruoting thought while kneading, Xun Ci was in a wheelchair, how should she get on him?
    Xunci hasn't been comforted for too long.
    Over the years, he didn't even have the mind to relieve himself.
    Suddenly Chu Ruoting held her secretly and trembled uncontrollably. As her desire climbed, her breathing became heavier and heavier.
    He tensed his whole body.
    The three-finger-wide gray Weigela covers his eyes, sets the bridge of the nose high, and has a handsome jawline. He gasped inadvertently, also gentle and gentle.
    Chu Ruoting lifted the skirt, straddling his legs, stepping on the wooden wheels on both sides of the chair, palming the wheelchair armrests, and frame Xun Ci in the middle.
    What kind of posture is this?
    Strangely, it made her feel like a big spider.
    Chu Ruoting was uncomfortable, so she got up and tried several other poses, but she was very awkward.
    Xunci only heard the rubbing of rustling clothes.
    The darkness brought by blindness made him nervous.
    He coughed lightly and asked: "Ruoting, what are you doing? Why..." Before he
    finished speaking, a scent of magnolia suddenly enveloped him, and his entire face was buried in the turbulent waves.
    Chu Ruoting was irritated because she couldn't find a suitable posture.
    She held Xunci's head, breasts blocked his bloodless lips, and said coldly: "You eat yours! Don't talk!"