113

Chu Ruoting did not know how many times she had leaked under Yan Qianshan.
    The futon behind the hip was all wet.
    But Yan Qianshan squatted his jaw and refused to shoot.
    Knowing that she needed Yuanyang, but refused to give it, Chu Ruoting suspected that he was deliberate.
    "Senior Yan..."     Before she finished speaking
    , Yan Qianshan raised her leg,
pushed her belly deep into her flower pistil, and said solemnly : "The name is wrong again." Chu Ruoting frowned and whispered: "Senior
    gets used to it." "Then slowly change." Yan Qianshan was very patient.
    Tried side entry, back entry, hug sitting... Yan Qianshan then fiddled with Chu Ruoting to the ground, lifting her two thin white legs, still favorite this primitive posture.
    It was cold on the ground, Chu Ruoting frowned unchecked.
    Yan Qianshan noticed it, and Wen Yan asked, "What's wrong?"
    Chu Ruoting told the truth, "It's a bit ice." The
    Kunlun Ruins are covered with snow all the year round and the cold is so cold.
    Yan Qianshan moved with a thought, and the ground fluttered layer by layer. Wherever the streamer passes, the snow melts instantly, and grows like green grass and blooming flowers. The stone cave shrouded by the star formation is like a spring back to the earth, with a vast expanse of blue and red.
    Chu Ruoting was lying on the soft green grass, picking off a small pink flower casually, showing surprise.
    Yan Qianshan covered her body and re-entered her body.
    While pumping and grinding, he hissed in her ears and asked: "Which season do you like spring, summer, autumn and winter? Kunlun Ruins can change for you."
    Chu Ruoting felt the tender grass under her body tickling and itching, the flower hole There was a place where I couldn't tell, I was happily hit by him.
    She squeezed the pink flower in her palm, the petals and leaves were rubbed to make juice. A moan overflowed from his lips, "You have four seasons...I like it all."
    Just like at this moment, immersed in this piece of floating flower waves, happy and romantic.
    Chu Ruoting's legs were wrapped around Yan Qianshan's waist, and his heels pressed against his back, prompting him to go deeper. Desire came to her head, making her head overwhelmed, raising her neck recklessly and panting.
    Kunlun Ruins were already silent, and the charming voice also spread far away.
    Her voice is the best love medicine, Yan Qianshan tried to block her mouth with the judge's pen, but after all, it was a step too late.
    The wet and tight flower hole squeezed his doppelganger, and the folds of the hole flesh entangled him with the blue veins and rubbed back and forth. In Yan Qianshan's eyes, except for Chu Ruotingxia's flushed face, nothing could be seen. The pleasure came in a mess, paralyzing his mind, the Jingguan was lost, and a large amount of warm and viscous liquid shot into the narrow path that she couldn't help but shrink.
    Embracing tightly, no one let go.
    The long and bustling sentiment caused Chu Ruoting to close her eyes and tremble again and again.
    She breathed a sigh of relief, leaned against Yan Qianshan's throbbing chest, and gasped gently.
    Yan Qianshan didn't immediately withdraw, he took Chu Ruoting into his arms carefully, with his chin resting on her shoulders, speechless to each other, enjoying the joy of indulging at the moment.
    The wind and snow outside the array are silent, and the green grass lush inside the array.
    Chu Ruoting looked up at the dazzling array of stars above her head, took Yan Qianshan's hand, and asked casually: "Yan Qian...Qianshan, has your fate come out?"
    Yan Qianshan was still happy, and suddenly heard it. At this point, my body became stiff.
    Chu Ruoting was keenly aware, turned her head, and brushed his side face with her lips, "What's the matter?"
    Yan Qianshan pursed her lips and didn't answer.
    The arms holding her tightened.
    Chu Ruoting's eyes sank, "What's the matter? You can't hide it from me." She paused, "Let's not lie to me."
    Yan Qianshan's thick eyelashes trembled, and it took him a long time to sigh: "The hexagram revealed by the fate is related to you." Without waiting for Chu Ruoting to ask further, he finished speaking in one breath. It seems like...you will kill me."
    "What?"
    Chu Ruoting was startled and wanted to jump out of his arms.
    As a result, Yan Qianshan had already guarded, and quickly pressed her shoulders to press her down.
    Hard and thick and closely integrated with her.
    Chu Ruoting twisted her waist uncomfortably, "What's the matter? How could I kill you? That's a problem!" It's a
    matter of life and death, but Yan Qianshan is at heart, "I don't know. Maybe it's not you who killed me, it's just me. Will die because of you."
    How is this possible?
    Chu Ruoting was panicked, and all her beautiful thoughts were left behind.
    She squeezed Yan Qianshan's hand and hesitated for a moment. After all, she chose to tell him the secret hidden in her heart.
    "Qianshan, you know that I have lived for two lifetimes..." Chu Ruoting organized her language, "but you don't know, after the death of my last life, I actually went to a place."
    Yan Qianshan searched her soul .
    Only know that she died and lived again, like many monks would be reborn.
    He pondered for a moment, and asked, "Where did you go?"
    Chu Ruoting said the doubts accumulated in her mind, "I asked you before and said, is it possible that our world is a book...after I die? When I arrived in a place of nothingness, I saw my last life. My last life was the book, and I am not the protagonist in the book, the protagonist is Qiao Qiao..."
    She intermittently wrote the "Qiao Qiao Comprehension" The content tells Yan Qianshan that, when Yan Qianshan finally gave Lin Chengzi and others his self-cultivation, Yan Qianshan was shocked.
    "The "Mei Sheng Jue" appeared suddenly after my death."
    Chu Ruoting raised her hand, and the bamboo slips of special material appeared in her palm.
    Although everything was too bizarre, Yan Qianshan didn't doubt the truth or falsehood of Chu Ruoting's words.
    He concentrated on his thoughts for a long time before he said: "The Floating Light Realm is not the only one, neither the True Immortal Realm nor the True God Realm is the only one. Although Tiandao chooses Qiao Qiao as his favorite, I think you are more fortunate than Qiao Qiao. The secret of heaven is hard to see. , Maybe after soaring, you will find the answer."
    Chu Ruoting felt that what he said was not unreasonable.
    But she was still worried about his fate, "I will never kill you."
    Yan Qianshan regretted telling her about it, and he said: "Man will conquer the sky. You see, your fate has changed in this life, maybe mine. The
    calamity will not be fulfilled." Chu Ruoting thought about it.
    She clasped Yan Qianshan's shoulders, stared at his clear eyes, and said seriously: "Then you promise me, you can't make fun of your life for me."
    "Okay."
    "You can't make concessions for me, no matter it is. What's the reason?"
    "Okay."
    "There's more! Don't even     blow yourself to the soul !"
    "...Okay."
Chu Ruoting added a few more with her fingers, so that he made all the promises and made a blood oath. , This is barely relieved. Nowadays, he can only take steps and count as infantry.
    Yan Qianshan
    stroked the side of her well-proportioned legs very gently, and asked softly: " Ruoting , what posture do you want?" Chu Ruoting felt the cultivation level, but it was still a few times short.
    She was a little tired, with her hands around his neck, sitting in his arms, gently slurping on his raised apple, "I don't want to move, so be it."
    Yan Qianshan naturally put her first.
    He said: "Well, you rest, I move."
    *
    Chongxu Yanyang formation.
    Qingqing and Azhu sat in a row obediently, staring at the two lying flat in front of them.
    Azhu picked up a bamboo branch and poked Xie Suxing's shoulder.
    Xie Suxing turned over and continued to fall asleep.
    Qingqing jumped on You Yueming's face and accidentally stepped on the bridge of his nose a few feet, "Daddy? Daddy?" The
    two slept dimly.
    Qingqing asked anxiously: "Brother, they have slept for seven or eight days, will something happen?"
    Azhu gave them a consultation, and the more he slept, the healthier he became, and Xie Suxing didn't have to go back to the lotus for cultivation.
    "No, sleeping helps them heal their injuries."
    "How long will they need to sleep?"
    "I don't know." Azhu rolled his eyes, "The first time I saw someone who can sleep like this, these two people are'Zhu Xiu'. Come on!"
    "Pig repair? You look amazing! Brother, brother, I want to be a pig repairer too!"
    "...You can't!"