12

One night passed, Kuang Hanchen saw that the time was almost up, and went to Yanyuntai of Mianshan Mountain.
    He used the identity of the shopkeeper to deceive a total of thirteen monks. At this moment, these thirteen cultivators were all trapped in the array he had arranged.
    These monks never expected that Bai Xiaolou would sell fake news.
    They came to the tallest boulder in Yanyuntai with full expectation, only to find that someone had been waiting here long ago. Everyone was clamoring and preparing to go out to find the shopkeeper of Baixiaolou to settle accounts, but found that they were trapped in a psychedelic formation, unable to get out or avoid it. Not only that, the formation was still absorbing their spiritual power frantically, and within half an hour, all a dozen people fell to the ground, not much worse than the mortals who had not set foot on the path of immortality.
    At this time, Kuang Hanchen slowly walked out of the corner.
    A young boy dressed in a blue shirt, with a black jade flute hanging from his waist, looked at him slapped.
    The monks didn't know him when they saw him, and thought they were here to save them. It wasn't until Kuang Hanchen spoke, and his voice was exactly the same as yesterday's shopkeeper, that they realized that they had been cheated by the man in front of them.
    Suddenly shouting and cursing.
    Kuang Hanchen was not only not angry, but also laughed. He took out eight dominoes from his arms and showed off in front of them with a murderous heart: "I didn't lie, there are dominoes on Yanyuntai, but you are too stupid to get them."
    The cultivators were angry and helpless.
    Kuang Hanchen also didn't bother to talk with them, drew out the Mo Yu Flute on his waist, and the pale and slender knuckles fluttered, blowing out a melodious and beautiful piece of music.
    The Coke sound was like a sharp blade, flying over the necks of the repairmen, splashing blood. The spiritual power of all the cultivators is exhausted, and there is no power to fight back.
    However, after a while, Kuang Hanchen killed a dozen people and ransacked all the treasures of spirit stones on them.
    He is an evil cultivator, killing people and stealing treasures, it's normal.
    These dozens of people were either sect disciples or were building foundations for casual cultivating. The storage bags were very rich, and Kuang Hanchen was very satisfied.
    He was in a good mood, turning Mo Yudi with his right hand flexibly, always feeling that something was missing as he went down the mountain.
    After thinking for a while, it can be considered remembered. Last evening, he had clearly deceived a beautiful Xiu who had no knowledge of the world, but the sister had not appeared just now. She didn't look like a rich monk, and she didn't even look at the news that a piece of spirit stone was bought? Or did she say something else was delayed?
    Kuang Hanchen was guessing this way, and suddenly he stepped on the air. He felt bad, so he was about to fly up, but the top of the woods was "brushed" with a whip, and the wind was smashed and rotten. Kuang Hanchen's figure was blocked for a while, and he fell into a trap immediately.
    He urged the aura, but found that the aura was like a mud cow into the sea and disappeared.
    Formation!
    The formation was set up here in advance!
    Is it the current world report?
    He had just killed other monks in the same way, and now it was his turn.
    "Which Daoist friend is here?"
    "It's me." The
    clear and beautiful voice sounded abruptly, and the beautiful woman in a green gauze skirt paced up.
    Kuang Hanchen looked up, unable to hide his shocked expression, and squinted, "So it was you."
    Chu Ruoting smiled and nodded, "Yeah." She stretched out her hand, "Hand over three dominoes and all you have. Lingshi."
    Chu Ruoting didn't dare to provoke Qiao Qiao, so she could only go slant and come to Xie Xiu Kuang Hanchen. In her previous life, Chu Ruoting also suffered from his loss. Kuang Hanchen pretended to be a medical practitioner, saying that she could cure her ruined appearance, and deceived Chu Ruoting’s only valuable Cangyun whip. In this life, Chu Ruoting simply Use the way of the person to treat the person's body.
    She knew from the beginning that Kuang Hanchen had pretended to be the treasurer of Baixiaolou, waiting for him to catch the cicadas, she would come back as the oriole.
    Kuang Hanchen knew that he had been calculated, and his face was extremely ugly.
    He was afraid that Chu Ruoting was also a cruel evil devil, so he was reluctant to take out the spirit stones and dominoes.
    Chu Ruoting swung her whip and rolled up the dominoes. Identify carefully, nodded in satisfaction: "It's true." A cursory glance at the spirit stone, there are hundreds of light high-grade spirit stones.
    Chu Ruoting felt the joy of getting rich.
    It turns out that Xie Xiu makes so much money!
    "Fellow Daoist, can you let me go?" Kuang Hanchen smiled, ridiculously not reaching the bottom of his eyes, but looked gloomy.
    Chu Ruoting wanted to kill him, but Hanchen was the cultivation base of the middle Jindan. The formation she bought with a spiritual stone could only temporarily suppress his spiritual power, but it was not enough to fight his destiny magic weapon. Thinking of this, Chu Ruoting said to him: "The formation will fail after an hour. During this period, you should stay in this pit."
    Kuang Hanchen's eyes were red, suppressing his anger: "In case there is anyone in the meantime. What do you want to do if you want to kill me?"
    Chu Ruoting curled her lips, "You can only say that you are unlucky!"
    Kuang Hanchen almost laughed at her. He rubbed the Mo Yudi with his right hand, and the coldness of his fingertips made him calm a little: "You call me. What name?"
    Chu Ruoting was so stupid that she told him who she was.
    She patted the dangdang storage bag and waved her hand: "You don't need to know my name, we will never see each other anyway!"
    Chu Ruoting turned and slipped away.
    Kuang Hanchen deliberately chatted with her just to delay time. When his spiritual power recovers, he is afraid that he will break her neck immediately. Thirty-six strategies, the best way to go!
    *
    Chu Ruoting got the dominoes and robbed hundreds of high-grade spirit stones, making her heart happy.
    She has been alive again and has never been so happy.
    Afraid of the situation, Chu Ruoting left Yucheng overnight and hired the best flying horse to come to the prosperous Fairview City in Kunnan.
    It was getting late, and Chu Ruoting was wealthy, so she directly chose the most expensive monk's inn, set the prohibition, and started practicing.
    Chu Ruoting has cultivated to the sixth level of the beauty of the first volume of "Mei Sheng Jue". She was originally not ugly, but after practicing "Meisheng Jue", she was beautiful and beautiful. The skin is as smooth as a shelled egg, there is no trace of hair, and the hair is like snow satin. Even if you do nothing, there is deep affection between the eyebrows.
    The cultivation base broke through the second floor of the foundation building, and Chu Ruoting awoke from a state of meditation.
    There was a thin layer of sweat on my body, which was sticky and greasy.
    She asked Xiao Er to fetch the spring water, take off her clothes, and dive into the bath barrel naked.
    The spiritual spring water has the effect of helping the monks consolidate their muscles and veins. It is a rare soak at ordinary times. You can enjoy it for free if you stay in the first inn in the city of Fairview.
    Chu Ruoting leaned against the edge of the tub, sighed comfortably, and couldn't help but sigh: It's good to have money!
    After soaking for a long time, the water gradually cooled.
    Chu Ruoting stretched out, stood up from the barrel, was about to hook the clothes on the screen, when suddenly heard a sound of Tianlai flute whistling in the distance. She was trying to listen carefully, but her body seemed to be frozen, standing still, unable to move, only her eyes were moving.
    Being shocked, the restraint outside the window loosened.
    The wooden window was blown open by the wind. Kuang Hanchen, dressed in a chic blue shirt, turned the Mo Yu Flute with the tip of his right finger, and followed the moonlight.